SKAMPOE
06-10-2011, 01:08 AM
yea i fucks wit him
cant tellem nuffin i mean hes fuckin Run's son wtf

his brother is a fag
still cant tellem nuffin lol

SKAMPOE
06-10-2011, 01:10 AM
also, i've noticed u, tsa, have a thing for ''THE BOY NEXT DOOR'' type of feller... good for u.

Dokuro
06-10-2011, 01:25 AM
yeah hes good but he needs to get off his fathers coat tail
you can only go so far being a prodigal son

and that rumor that he doesn't right his rhymes......i need more evidence before i talk on that

but he is good i wouldn't by his album but i would Mediafire it

ALCATRAZ
06-10-2011, 01:44 AM
garbage

RzaRectum
06-10-2011, 01:49 AM
Nice to see Diggy got off wu-corp to do something productive.. And yea, cosign (Good for you!)

EAGLE EYE
06-10-2011, 01:58 AM
also, i've noticed u, tsa, have a thing for ''THE BOY NEXT DOOR'' type of feller... good for u.

LoL

Lex Lugor
06-10-2011, 02:09 AM
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7972/icantstayherethisballah.jpg

Dokuro
06-10-2011, 02:33 AM
fuck that mio ain't afraid of no ballah

or Haruhi
_3RM2sBOlHw

k-on mods are the greatest cant wait for the gears of War 3 one

MaskedAvenger
06-10-2011, 02:57 AM
To be honest, when I first heard him I was really impressed but after hearing more and more shit, I noticed he keeps recycling rhymes and uses the same flow almost bar for bar and can get kind of boring

check two
06-10-2011, 03:02 AM
Webster raps now?

cutn' heads
06-10-2011, 06:52 AM
im not saying he sucks, but rich kids need to stick to polo and barbershop quartets. nothing infuriates me quite as much as privliged fucks who rap. what are you gonna rap about diggy? how are you gonna move me?

TSA
06-10-2011, 12:12 PM
hahahahahaa

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/sexy/grand/sexy06504248.gif

SKAMPOE
06-10-2011, 02:11 PM
im not saying he sucks, but rich kids need to stick to polo and barbershop quartets. nothing infuriates me quite as much as privliged fucks who rap. what are you gonna rap about diggy? how are you gonna move me?
CO fucking SIGN:b

APOLLO STASH
06-10-2011, 02:24 PM
a young son rapper born into wealth...doesn't work. why the fuck does he have to smile while he raps and his voice sounds like a queef....diggy simmons gtfo

diggy
06-10-2011, 02:25 PM
Well, just keep in mind rappin is new to me. Give more time to improve. Imma lock it down, just watch.

NAH001
06-10-2011, 03:41 PM
a young son rapper born into wealth...doesn't work. Why the fuck does he have to smile while he raps and his voice sounds like a queef....diggy simmons gtfo

you fucking cocksucker!! You fucking..... I fucking wanna bash your fucking head in... "oh i listen to mobb deep, the infamous is the most gullyest album ever, so real so street" you whiny piece of shit... You get the fuck outta of here, you don't know shit about hip hop, just coz your wanna cream havocs arse out with your fingers doesn't mean you know hip hop, get off of prodigys dick and free your lost pathetic soul.... You fucking waste of space, "i like wu-tang and mobb deep, i'm fucking gully as fuck, i listen to pete rock aswell" leave this forum now you piece of turd!!!!!!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
06-10-2011, 04:09 PM
nas was da son of a trumpeteer but dat nigga got on....

and wuts abouts ghost son sungod....dat nigga suck.....

Mic Tyson
06-10-2011, 04:19 PM
a young son rapper born into wealth...doesn't work. why the fuck does he have to smile while he raps and his voice sounds like a queef....diggy simmons gtfo

cmon crackhead paco... if the nigga can rap, he can rap. it don't matter where hes from. as long as hes being himself its all good

RUSHING PLATYPUS
06-10-2011, 04:26 PM
I want to spooge on his oldest sister's tits.

06-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Dude's definetly nice, but half my age, so bores me with his lyrics.

APOLLO STASH
06-10-2011, 05:02 PM
you fucking cocksucker!! You fucking..... I fucking wanna bash your fucking head in... "oh i listen to mobb deep, the infamous is the most gullyest album ever, so real so street" you whiny piece of shit... You get the fuck outta of here, you don't know shit about hip hop, just coz your wanna cream havocs arse out with your fingers doesn't mean you know hip hop, get off of prodigys dick and free your lost pathetic soul.... You fucking waste of space, "i like wu-tang and mobb deep, i'm fucking gully as fuck, i listen to pete rock aswell" leave this forum now you piece of turd!!!!!!!!!!

http://i55.tinypic.com/15y7zwj.jpg

cmon crackhead paco... if the nigga can rap, he can rap. it don't matter where hes from. as long as hes being himself its all good

he's just not to my preference bruh bruh

ShaDynasty
06-10-2011, 05:08 PM
I would

SKAMPOE
06-10-2011, 07:32 PM
I want to spooge on his oldest sister's tits.
me toooo:satisfy:

APOLLO STASH
06-10-2011, 07:48 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2s91vs2.jpg

i would eat the corn out of her shit lol

SKAMPOE
06-10-2011, 07:52 PM
man

EVRY ONE PLEEZ FIND NOODS OF HER

RUSHING PLATYPUS
06-10-2011, 07:56 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2s91vs2.jpg

i would eat the corn out of her shit lol

Yep. That's the tits I was speaking of.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
06-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Really though. Just look at that right tit and tell me you don't want to motorboat it all night.

APOLLO STASH
06-10-2011, 07:59 PM
i wanna live in between them

RUSHING PLATYPUS
06-10-2011, 09:09 PM
http://alleyesonwho.com/events/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/vanessa.jpg

Twiztid-Wutang
06-13-2011, 09:01 PM
garbage

Word

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2011, 07:49 AM
yall leave my cousin alone. we simmonses stay caked up and stay rappin.
lol @ hating on rich kids who can rap. smh at idolizing poverty....crumbs
fIADzcUdku8

yh9jLLMxzuk

diggy simmons ft lil Twist & GAVIN....huh? whaaaaa?
WAm1CQ4JuBI

IrOnMaN
06-14-2011, 08:19 AM

Um, ok. So, Rakim, Kanye West, Dr. Dre, and many more hip-hop artist who were born into "wealth" shouldn't be there in the first place? Hmm. Ok.

I agree that Diggy Simmons is nice. He has skills, in my opinion.

IrOnMaN
06-14-2011, 08:25 AM
diggy simmons ft lil Twist & GAVIN....huh? whaaaaa?
WAm1CQ4JuBI

This song is hot!:mmmyah:

food for thought
06-14-2011, 08:29 AM
yall leave my cousin alone. we simmonses stay caked up and stay rappin.
lol @ hating on rich kids who can rap. smh at idolizing poverty....crumbs

^non-ignorantized.

APOLLO STASH
06-14-2011, 01:08 PM
Um, ok. So, Rakim, Kanye West, Dr. Dre, and many more hip-hop artist who were born into "wealth" shouldn't be there in the first place? Hmm. Ok.

I agree that Diggy Simmons is nice. He has skills, in my opinion.

are you fucking kidding me? Diggy Simmons was born with millions. and you're saying Rakim, Kanye, and Dr Dre were born into wealth?

and they weren't wealthy..

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2011, 01:51 PM
so only poor people can rap? nigga i'm one of the illest MCs in this mf and i'm rich bitch. *honk honk*

being poor is never cool no matter what a rapper tells you. who does that in 2011? really nigga? you wanna be broke? you want your kids to struggle?

dead that dumb shit paco.

TSA
06-14-2011, 02:02 PM
the amount of rappers that came from poverty is actually narrow unless you look at the newer age of dirty south rappers, but most of the 'legends' came from fairly well to do middle or upper middle class backgrounds. they, being rich, just knew that idiots like you people will give them more money if they say they're poor cause you're severly ignorant and foolish and believe prodigy from mobb deep kills people at will.

gavin idk whether to believe he's your cousin cause you're a sack of shit, and i would also contest im a more talented rapper then you though i don't like rapping anymore cause it's retarded, but if he's your cousin that's pretty cool. are you related to Richard Simmons?

BASCO
06-14-2011, 02:08 PM
the amount of rappers that came from poverty is actually narrow ...

http://i51.tinypic.com/214sjdl.jpg

hah what? where you getting this from? Middle class!?

Mumm Ra
06-14-2011, 02:11 PM
lol there's so much wrong in that tsa post its a waste of time to pick it apart

although i will denounce everything i ever believed in if i can listen to tsa rapping better than gavin

food for thought
06-14-2011, 02:11 PM
so only poor people can rap? nigga i'm one of the illest MCs in this mf and i'm rich bitch. *honk honk*

being poor is never cool no matter what a rapper tells you. who does that in 2011? really nigga? you wanna be broke? you want your kids to struggle?

ahaha they dont get it niggaa

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/Shadowsth/Funny%20Gifs/democratslulz.gif

IrOnMaN
06-14-2011, 02:20 PM
are you fucking kidding me? Diggy Simmons was born with millions. and you're saying Rakim, Kanye, and Dr Dre were born into wealth?

and they weren't wealthy..

Rakim, Kanye, Dr. Dre and many other rappers have came from money. The last time I checked, Rakim came from a good family who all lived in the suburbs. Kanye's mother was an English teacher. Kanye attended college and everything. LL Cool J is another one who came from a good upbringing. I can name many others too.

Where does it say that income level determines who can be a hip-hop artist? You're saying that just because Diggy Simmons is rich he shouldn't be a hip-hop artist because he has it made in terms of love and money? I think that's a load of crap. The kid has skills.

So, you think that the hip-hop industry should deny people who are rich a chance to pursue their dreams? Talk about discrimination! Hip-Hop is a lot more that drugs, struggling, violence, rap, prison, murder, hood mentality, and death. Don't hate on the kid.

I think Paco is aware of the disadvantages of being poor. It's not cool and poverty is one of the HARDEST not if the hardest obstacle to overcome, especially if you're doing it all by yourself with limited support.

I have to be honest. No one wants to look and listen to a dirty street bum who's just been released from prison. People rather look and listen to someone who's attractive and already has money, like Diggy Simmons (his father is a damn legend). That's how it is in America. Just accept it.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
06-14-2011, 02:37 PM
I think he can do whatever he wants. I should be able to do whatever I want too. Like his sister's tits for example.

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2011, 03:11 PM
hahahahahahahaha i could out rap TSA accapella using a 2nd grade vocabulary.

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2011, 03:13 PM
TSA thanks white jesus everyday that "PSA 4 TSA" is lost forever.

IrOnMaN
06-14-2011, 03:22 PM
hahahahahahahaha i could out rap TSA accapella using a 2nd grade vocabulary.

Let's hear it.

TSA v/s Style

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2011, 03:27 PM
he'll never do it. his feminine DNA will prevent him from accepting the challenge and in the unlikely chance he does accept, the same feminine DNA will produce all types of asterisks and excuses about effort caring and desire.

i'd even let his bother write his lyrics for him and let him pick my beat.

IrOnMaN
06-14-2011, 03:33 PM
he'll never do it. his feminine DNA will prevent him from accepting the challenge and in the unlikely chance he does accept, the same feminine DNA will produce all types of asterisks and excuses about effort caring and desire.

It's funny you should say that because out of all the hip-hop artists on WTC, I haven't heard a single track from TSA.}:| If this challenge ever takes place, it'll be very interesting. I'll have the popcorn and soda ready.:=)

check two
06-14-2011, 03:36 PM
Free Drunken Monk !!

APOLLO STASH
06-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Rakim, Kanye, Dr. Dre and many other rappers have came from money. The last time I checked, Rakim came from a good family who all lived in the suburbs. Kanye's mother was an English teacher. Kanye attended college and everything. LL Cool J is another one who came from a good upbringing. I can name many others too.

Where does it say that income level determines who can be a hip-hop artist? You're saying that just because Diggy Simmons is rich he shouldn't be a hip-hop artist because he has it made in terms of love and money? I think that's a load of crap. The kid has skills.

So, you think that the hip-hop industry should deny people who are rich a chance to pursue their dreams? Talk about discrimination! Hip-Hop is a lot more that drugs, struggling, violence, rap, prison, murder, hood mentality, and death. Don't hate on the kid.

I think Paco is aware of the disadvantages of being poor. It's not cool and poverty is one of the HARDEST not if the hardest obstacle to overcome, especially if you're doing it all by yourself with limited support.

I have to be honest. No one wants to look and listen to a dirty street bum who's just been released from prison. People rather look and listen to someone who's attractive and already has money, like Diggy Simmons (his father is a damn legend). That's how it is in America. Just accept it.

i'm saying, Diggy has millions...MILLIONS. not only was Rakim, Kanye and Dr Dre NOT wealthy, they didn't have MILLIONS when they started in the game. so you can't compare their entrance into the game to Diggy..and last time i checked you're wrong. Rakim was raised in a suburb, yea, but in Wyandanch, Long Island. I go there every other weekend to visit my cousin who lives in West Babylon which is the closest thing to Wyandanch. my friend got fucked up in Wyandanch got his whole nose fucked up and my cousin got jumped there on a separate occasion, i've been there and i know Wyandanch, not a typical suburb at all. that place is like probably 90% black, and tell me of a city with 90% black folks that's a safe and wealthy place? and Rakim was always out in Brooklyn with grimy people. Kanye is middle class at most, and LL Cool J went to school in Jamaica, Queens, and some kids from Jamaica went to my high school, and i know about them as well. AND it was WAY worse back in the day over here so yea. i have a contemporary view on this shit.
and why are you giving me all that shit about Diggy Simmons, please quote when I said he should never pursue his dreams. and it's true i know the disadvantages of being poor. i listen to that music of the dudes who grew up with shit who spit with the influence and motivation of their tough childhoods, like Mobb Deep. that's why i dissed Diggy, what's a rich kid going to rap about? money (played out)? i would rather much listen to a street bum released from prison who has real shit to speak of, besides money. Mobb Deep's first album NEVER brags about their skill or their money, that's the shit i listen to, not rich kid rap. don't try to convince me about your Diggy Simmons. i'm in Queens, i know mad grimy people, and i know what music me and all my people like and what they have gone through, far from what anything Diggy Simmons represents. try sitting down with people my family knows and talking about anything you want, they'll school you hard. they gave me more education than Forest Hills High School did.

IrOnMaN
06-14-2011, 03:53 PM
i'm saying, Diggy has millions...MILLIONS. not only was Rakim, Kanye and Dr Dre NOT wealthy, they didn't have MILLIONS when they started in the game. so you can't compare their entrance into the game to Diggy..and last time i checked you're wrong. Rakim was raised in a suburb, yea, but in Wyandanch, Long Island. I go there every other weekend to visit my cousin who lives in West Babylon which is the closest thing to Wyandanch. my friend got fucked up in Wyandanch got his whole nose fucked up and my cousin got jumped there on a separate occasion, i've been there and i know Wyandanch, not a typical suburb at all. that place is like probably 90% black, and tell me of a city with 90% black folks that's a safe and wealthy place? and Rakim was always out in Brooklyn with grimy people. Kanye is middle class at most, and LL Cool J went to school in Jamaica, Queens, and some kids from Jamaica went to my high school, and i know about them as well. AND it was WAY worse back in the day over here so yea. i have a contemporary view on this shit.

Fair enough.

and why are you giving me all that shit about Diggy Simmons, please quote when I said he should never pursue his dreams. and it's true i know the disadvantages of being poor. i listen to that music of the dudes who grew up with shit who spit with the influence and motivation of their tough childhoods, like Mobb Deep. that's why i dissed Diggy, what's a rich kid going to rap about? money (played out)? i would rather much listen to a street bum released from prison who has real shit to speak of, besides money. Mobb Deep's first album NEVER brags about their skill or their money, that's the shit i listen to, not rich kid rap. don't try to convince me about your Diggy Simmons. i'm in Queens, i know mad grimy people, and i know what music me and all my people like and what they have gone through, far from what anything Diggy Simmons represents. try sitting down with people my family knows and talking about anything you want, they'll school you hard. they gave me more education than Forest Hills High School did.

I understand all of that, I really do. What you have to understand is that times have changed for hip-hop. It's 2011. As I stated before, no one wants to listen to a 30 year old ex-con street bum trying to rap like it's the mid-90s. If he comes into the game with that, he'll lose against someone who has a little bit of money, raps about hoes and money, and he's young. Times have changed. Listen to what's being played on the radio. Diggy Simmons will be more successful than the 30 year old ex-con street bum who's on some Wu-Tang type stuff. Even though the street bum is lyrical superior than Diggy Simmons in ever way possible, people won't give him the chance to shine. He probably won't get played on the radio and his album WILL flop. It's 2011. That's just how it is.

APOLLO STASH
06-14-2011, 04:09 PM
Fair enough.

I understand all of that, I really do. What you have to understand is that times have changed for hip-hop. It's 2011. As I stated before, no one wants to listen to a 30 year old ex-con street bum trying to rap like it's the mid-90s. If he comes into the game with that, he'll lose against someone who has a little bit of money, raps about hoes and money, and he's young. Times have changed. Listen to what's being played on the radio. Diggy Simmons will be more successful than the 30 year old ex-con street bum who's on some Wu-Tang type stuff. Even though the street bum is lyrical superior than Diggy Simmons in ever way possible, people won't give him the chance to shine. He probably won't get played on the radio and his album WILL flop. It's 2011. That's just how it is.

so what if time has changed? you'd rather listen to the radio then the raw and pure shit from the 90's? shit, 90's style needs to come back to the radio. i don't even know why they call it Hip-Hop anymore, Hip-Hop was that culture, nobody on the radio does the culture. time doesn't make music lose any of it's value. people are on some shit like "oh it's the 2000's listen to the music from this century!!" fuck that, i'm gonna listen to what i connect with and what music is better. and it's wrong some rich kid can some on the radio and say the word swag and make a million and some dude from the streets has some relatable shit to say but won't make a dime cuz people want that rich flashy shit. i'm surrounded by the old school and though time changes, i'm staying true to myself. no matter what. but cheers cuz you understand. i'm just too mesmerized by my surroundings and music obsessions, i wouldn't dare convert to a modern time kid

BASCO
06-14-2011, 04:13 PM
fyi this nigga was born in 92 just sayin

food for thought
06-14-2011, 04:17 PM
^lol

crackhead paco, put some line breaks in your essay length paragraphs

dont be a faggit

APOLLO STASH
06-14-2011, 04:22 PM
fyi this nigga was born in 92 just sayin

wrong. do your math right idiot. and does it make a difference what year i was born in?
i live where all my favorite artists roamed and i breathed the same air as them.
i smoke with Kool G Rap type motherfuckers all the time. get to know me before you wanna question my age. but you would never get the chance

^lol

crackhead paco, put some line breaks in your essay length paragraphs

dont be a faggit

LOL my friend food for thought, it is hard for you to read?

ALCATRAZ
06-14-2011, 04:22 PM
all this over diggy

lol

APOLLO STASH
06-14-2011, 04:23 PM
^ whatever i gotta say to make cats understand lol

APOLLO STASH
06-14-2011, 04:27 PM
there IS a lack of comprehension on this forum

food for thought
06-14-2011, 04:28 PM
lol you just tried to explain something to tetris in a serious manner

what did you expect

no offense lol

Mic Tyson
06-14-2011, 04:30 PM
that's why i dissed Diggy, what's a rich kid going to rap about? money (played out)? i would rather much listen to a street bum released from prison who has real shit to speak of, besides money. Mobb Deep's first album NEVER brags about their skill or their money, that's the shit i listen to, not rich kid rap. don't try to convince me about your Diggy Simmons. i'm in Queens, i know mad grimy people, and i know what music me and all my people like and what they have gone through, far from what anything Diggy Simmons represents.

you just proved yourself wrong in this post. you don't relate to diggy cuz your broke and grew up differently. its just your opinion, just because you think what hes talkin about is wack doesn't mean that someone else who grew up like him will too. they might relate to that shit and think what you listen to is stupid

food for thought
06-14-2011, 04:33 PM
wrong. do your math right idiot. and does it make a difference what year i was born in?
i live where all my favorite artists roamed and i breathed the same air as them.
i smoke with Kool G Rap type motherfuckers all the time. get to know me before you wanna question my age. but you would never get the chance

LOL my friend food for thought, it is hard for you to read?

i dont even attempt to read essay and paragraphs in this website bro.

not worth it.

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2011, 04:36 PM
90s hip hop wasn't all about street shit.

you were like 7 years old on 9/11, i got kids your age. lol
how the fuck can you tell me anything about anything?

food for thought
06-14-2011, 04:38 PM
lol for real

in 92 i was visiting the motherland for the first time doing b-boy poses in pictures and shit

not making this up.

Mumm Ra
06-14-2011, 04:39 PM
^ hahah @ style

dude you just learned the difference between hip hop and rap yesterday, sit down lol

Mic Tyson
06-14-2011, 04:41 PM

Whatever u do, just keep it between u and TSA, don't get scruface involved, that nigga is a problem

APOLLO STASH
06-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Mic Tyson, i'm just saying what I feel, i was just giving an explanation to Tectrus. some rich kids might think making music about the streets is stupid, i don't care. i'm saying what I feel and help Tectrus reflect. and why do you assume i'm broke, seriously? not saying whether I'm not or am..but why do you assume?
and stop trying to be funny with that foil shit i already explained that I never even did it, I was just asking how bad it is to do it and I ended up buying a new bowl.
you dudes are mad ignorant sometimes

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Whatever u do, just keep it between u and TSA, don't get scruface involved, that nigga is a problem
fuck his whole bloodline.

food for thought
06-14-2011, 04:48 PM
lmao

APOLLO STASH
06-14-2011, 04:50 PM
to all of you: how does 1 dude try to talk to 7 disagreeable idiots that don't even know him?

i'm 19 so?..i'm always around cats in their 40's who tell me about themselves. and been around what they speak of

and what are you dudes, like 2-5 years older? you're all mature and all-knowing?

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2011, 04:52 PM
mobb deep's kids are gonna be just like diggy.
paco you got the game fucked up.

but wisdom and youth are rarely mentioned together.

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2011, 04:55 PM
*sniff sniff*
you smell that? its the aroma of e-motions brewing.

APOLLO STASH
06-14-2011, 04:55 PM
i said what i had to already so let it sink, i'm out

got a job to do out in LI. 100 dollar tip for fixing wires

IrOnMaN
06-14-2011, 07:01 PM
so what if time has changed? you'd rather listen to the radio then the raw and pure shit from the 90's? shit, 90's style needs to come back to the radio.

i don't even know why they call it Hip-Hop anymore, Hip-Hop was that culture, nobody on the radio does the culture. time doesn't make music lose any of it's value. people are on some shit like "oh it's the 2000's listen to the music from this century!!" fuck that, i'm gonna listen to what i connect with and what music is better.

and it's wrong some rich kid can some on the radio and say the word swag and make a million and some dude from the streets has some relatable shit to say but won't make a dime cuz people want that rich flashy shit. i'm surrounded by the old school and though time changes, i'm staying true to myself. no matter what. but cheers cuz you understand.

i'm just too mesmerized by my surroundings and music obsessions, i wouldn't dare convert to a modern time kid

Paco, I can relate to what you're saying. My favorite hip-hop group is BTNH. My second is Wu-Tang Clan. I own pretty much of all BTNH CD's and well as Wu-Tang Clan's CD's. Dj Quik, Mobb Deep, Jay-Z, Nas, Tupac, BIG, Snoop, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, etc. The 90's and the early 00's were the best years of hip-hop. That's true. But it's 2011. Hip-Hop has changed alot. Even though I don't listen to the radio or watch music videos, I understand that the industry has change and there isn't a thing I can do about it but accept how things are. It's all entertainment.

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Lol Blunt head paco admitted he's Greek in a KTL thread

That was all I needed to hear to completely dismiss his posts

Hahaha he won't understand why this board persecutes Ze Greeks

And I'm not in the mood to elaborate

IrOnMaN
06-14-2011, 07:32 PM

Well, to be honest, my grandfather was from Greece. So....

Darn it, Robbie! I want to know.

EAGLE EYE
06-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Well, to be honest, my grandfather was from Greece. So....

Darn it, Robbie! I want to know.

http://icechewing.huddler.com/imgrepo/thumbs/2/20/Urkel.jpg/1000x800px-LL-Urkel.jpg

When you get older

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2011, 07:45 PM
hahahahaha
hint: it involves naked mole rats and cornrow braids.

SKAMPOE
06-14-2011, 08:35 PM

:b

TSA
06-15-2011, 01:32 AM
TSA thanks white jesus everyday that "PSA 4 TSA" is lost forever.
i mean, there's no other jesus to thank.
i have also lost the skampoe diss track i made, i would like to hear it again. but no dude, you don't understand, i'd end you.

Uncle Steezo
06-15-2011, 05:32 AM
i imagine that this is how you conduct fights:
"no. YOU make a move"
*makes move*
"okay now cross this line and its on!"
*crosses line*
"dude if you say one more thing..."
*says one more thing*

you ain't gonna do shit. DNA....

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-15-2011, 01:11 PM