PDA

View Full Version : Cold Hearted by Stizzle prod. by ME lol

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-10-2011, 01:32 PM
He not da next nas or anything but its on sum old school west coast shit so i fucks wit it... tell me wat yall think nd support dis dude !

0DwkW7XVObA

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-20-2011, 03:47 PM
bumpin 4 feed ...

SKAMPOE
06-20-2011, 04:33 PM
ahahaha i recognize the sample ahahaha the reggae clip from the mixcraft shit lol

dude killed it
beat was cool, turn dem drums up

The Prime Sithesizah
06-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Not bad .. you've been having your ups and downs on the production-tip but this here is dope!! Drums are kinda low on its effect, jus gotta give the whole set a thump and LIVE feel and this joint will be much more effective!! Dope joint overall tho, Bot!! Keep doing ya thing, man!! Im following your work when you least expect/think it!! lol ...

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-21-2011, 11:29 PM
ahahaha i recognize the sample ahahaha the reggae clip from the mixcraft shit lol

dude killed it
beat was cool, turn dem drums up

the base isnt thumpin hard ?

Not bad .. you've been having your ups and downs on the production-tip but this here is dope!! Drums are kinda low on its effect, jus gotta give the whole set a thump and LIVE feel and this joint will be much more effective!! Dope joint overall tho, Bot!! Keep doing ya thing, man!! Im following your work when you least expect/think it!! lol ...

thanks nd yea i agree im dope for a period of time then go wack then come back slightly iller lol... but this is one of my older beats its not a new joint..