PDA

View Full Version : bad situation need help

wutangclan97chamber
06-11-2011, 08:27 PM
so today, i went into a small convienet store with a friend and someone we know of, but dont chill with. we went to the back. the owner comes to the back, checks us out, but goes back to the counter. theres 2 camera, both seem to be in the front, and the shelf is blocking the back. so i stole 2 kool aids, "kids casper" style. talk a little, act like we cant find money, walk out. down the block we drink them, and after a little while, we see the owner drive his mini van and yell something to us. i immmedietly book it to the alley way next where we were, and my friend follows me. the other kid was getting picked up at that spot, so i guess he stayed. we hop some fences in pooring rain all bloodied up and shit. we call the kid later and he says the guy took our names, and told the kids mom. he the owner says we were caught on video and he might tell the cops.

ik this is stupid, but ever been in a situation like this and got any advice? no hate please..

drippie k
06-11-2011, 08:36 PM
hahahahaha...you stole a kool-aid bro...

wutangclan97chamber
06-11-2011, 08:38 PM
yeah ik and the faggot idian guy flipped a shit haha. at least it was one of the OG kool aids and not the gay shit with a straw and shit

netscape check two
06-11-2011, 08:43 PM
no wonder you wanted that free CD lol

wutangclan97chamber
06-11-2011, 08:45 PM
hahahah

APOLLO STASH
06-11-2011, 08:45 PM
LOL wow man, nothing will happen. you stole like 3 bucks worth of shit. they'll just tell you that you're stupid. what borough and what part of it are you at?

ShaDynasty
06-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Wait, how did you drink kool aid walking down the street? You carry ice, sugar and a punch bowl with you at all times?

wutangclan97chamber
06-11-2011, 08:58 PM
LOL wow man, nothing will happen. you stole like 3 bucks worth of shit. they'll just tell you that you're stupid. what borough and what part of it are you at?

word, i seen one of those "caught on security camera" shows an someone stole a pen from some college shop and got fined one thou. im tripping tho, that my problem. and not borough, long island

Wait, how did you drink kool aid walking down the street? You carry ice, sugar and a punch bowl with you at all times?

it was pouring, had to buy the already made kind. well i didnt buy it tho.

netscape check two
06-11-2011, 09:06 PM
do a lot of fat white girls frequent that store?

wutangclan97chamber
06-11-2011, 09:09 PM
no idea homie, first time in it

Mumm Ra
06-11-2011, 09:09 PM
my advice is to stop being a derelict

ShaDynasty
06-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Oh okay lol. The mental picture I got when I read your post was crazy though.

I've shoplifted candy before, but that was back when certain places didn't have cameras. Its not worth the risk no more. How old are you? They probably will just give you a warning if you're not legal. Do it more than once though and they'll start Rodney Kingin' you, either that or you'll have to hear a long ass, degrading lecture.

wutangclan97chamber
06-11-2011, 09:15 PM
^im only going into high school so im young.

and when we hopped the first fence it was right into some hobos lair. he was sleeping under some blankets and i think me and my friend woke him up. looked like he wanted to stab us lol. i said "sorry man" and hes said "dont fuck with me"

APOLLO STASH
06-11-2011, 09:24 PM
^im only going into high school so im young.

and when we hopped the first fence it was right into some hobos lair. he was sleeping under some blankets and i think me and my friend woke him up. looked like he wanted to stab us lol. i said "sorry man" and hes said "dont fuck with me"

i came across a hobo lair in long island once. i was visiting my cousin in west bablyon and his friends, him, and I saw this hobo hut behind this junk car lot

wutangclan97chamber
06-11-2011, 09:27 PM
theres a lot of hobo lairs on LI. my homie took a hobos diary from an abandoned lair which is a dick move imo.

but they fuckiing hate it when you enter their lair

APOLLO STASH
06-11-2011, 09:31 PM
i'd hate it too

ShaDynasty
06-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Have you thought about tracking these cops down and bustin a cap in they ass?

wutangclan97chamber
06-11-2011, 10:14 PM
no, i have not.

APOLLO STASH
06-11-2011, 10:18 PM
i told this cop to suck my dick 2 nights ago when i was wasted, then i told him that i loved him. funny shit

netscape check two
06-11-2011, 10:29 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1761294/nude-friday-the-13th-girl-o.gif

APOLLO STASH
06-11-2011, 10:42 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/20920kh.gif

wutangclan97chamber
06-11-2011, 10:48 PM
the fucks going on?

ALCATRAZ
06-11-2011, 10:53 PM
lol threadstarter stole kool aid from the corner store and came on wu corp for advice

this kid is lost lolol

wutangclan97chamber
06-11-2011, 11:17 PM
^agreed

EAGLE EYE
06-12-2011, 01:25 AM
Haha

This little whipper snapper is gonna end up in supermax juvie like Sean Penn in the original Bad Boys. You might have to fight a rican to the death all cuz you stole some children's drank.

netscape check two
06-12-2011, 01:28 AM
lol @ Traz getting on somebody's case for being a troublemaker

APOLLO STASH
06-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Haha

This little whipper snapper is gonna end up in supermax juvie like Sean Penn in the original Bad Boys. You might have to fight a rican to the death all cuz you stole some children's drank.

the rican's name was Paco haha

wutangclan97chamber...ready when you were

yonder
06-12-2011, 03:24 PM
how could they take your names? i think your friend snitched on you. my advice is to confront him and give him a slap, use 20% of your force maximum.

JASPER
06-12-2011, 03:41 PM
so today, i went into a small convienet store with a friend and someone we know of, but dont chill with. we went to the back. the owner comes to the back, checks us out, but goes back to the counter. theres 2 camera, both seem to be in the front, and the shelf is blocking the back. so i stole 2 kool aids, "kids telly" style. talk a little, act like we cant find money, walk out. down the block we drink them, and after a little while, we see the owner drive his mini van and yell something to us. i immmedietly book it to the alley way next where we were, and my friend follows me. the other kid was getting picked up at that spot, so i guess he stayed. we hop some fences in pooring rain all bloodied up and shit. we call the kid later and he says the guy took our names, and told the kids mom. he the owner says we were caught on video and he might tell the cops.

ik this is stupid, but ever been in a situation like this and got any advice? no hate please..
Your boy panicked and gave your names. I don't think you should worry about petty shit like that, but if you do, you should go back apologize like a man and pay for your faggot sodas.

wutangclan97chamber
06-12-2011, 04:12 PM
^http://www.funbumperstickers.com/images/apu.gif

you know they wont accept an apology lol. hopefully he wont front over 2 OG kool aids and call the cops...

APOLLO STASH
06-12-2011, 04:16 PM
lol just put the whole situation behind you, it's absolutely nothing. it's like posting a thread telling about your day

CEITEDMOFO
06-12-2011, 04:18 PM
IS ROBBING KOOL AiD REALLY WORTH GETTIN BLOODY OVER AND JUMPiNG FENCES? ROFL

FIRST OF ALL U GOTTA QUIT CHILLING WIT SNITCHES WHO GIVE OUT YOUR NAME, AND SELL DRUGS SO YOU CAN AFFORD TRANSPORTATION

JASPER
06-12-2011, 04:21 PM
I once stole a cardboard cut out of Lizzie McGuire from the cinema downtown. A couple of days later I walked by and saw they didn't replace it and I felt bad about it. I then told the cashier girl that I took Lizzie home. She laughed and said I could keep her.

Honesty and swag is appreciated by most people, but yeah a lot of Indians and Pakis are regular cunts.

INF
06-12-2011, 04:28 PM
lol "telly kids style"

that was Casper ,bro. Dope scene. "you down with tha boost?"

I used to steal stuff waaaay back.It all started with baseball cards but moved up to shit like hair dye and Chinese take out.I def wouldn't have stole ready made kool aid though.

I haven't stolen anything in at least 10 years though , thats lil kid shit.

I would be surprised if you had to pay any type of penalty for this. That shit robbie said about bad boys is funny as hell.....

"they killed tweety"

APOLLO STASH
06-12-2011, 04:41 PM
if you're going to apologize, make sure he's not Asian. ever saw Get Rich or Die Tryin?

BASCO
06-12-2011, 06:02 PM
do a lot of fat white girls frequent that store?

no idea homie, first time in it

hahahahaha

wutangclan97chamber
06-12-2011, 09:16 PM

FIRST OF ALL U GOTTA QUIT CHILLING WIT SNITCHES WHO GIVE OUT YOUR NAME, AND SELL DRUGS SO YOU CAN AFFORD TRANSPORTATION

we never chilled with that kid before so we didnt kow if he was chill or nothing. and funny you say the transportation part cause me and my friend just went home after that going along the tracks instead of actually taking the train for transportation

lol "telly kids style"

that was Casper ,bro. Dope scene. "you down with tha boost?"

my b.

RzaRectum
06-13-2011, 12:39 AM

An embellishment in the story.. The kool-aid spilled on his shirt while climbing the fence..

wutangclan97chamber
06-13-2011, 04:21 PM
^it was grape kool aid, fuck cherry

JASPER
06-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Today I stole a pack of condoms. They had some kind of dick numbing lubricant on it. I I tried them just to see what they feel likee and even though I could maintain an erection it felt like my dick went asleep. I gonna try them on tonight when my girl gets back from Germany. I bet I could last for hours with these things.

wutangclan97chamber
06-13-2011, 04:45 PM
stealing is addicting bruh. its hilarious when you throw those big arizonas down one of the pant legs and walk out with it all bulging an shit though.

and the picture of will smith in your sig is killing me hahaha