PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Mathematics

noel411
10-22-2005, 09:29 PM
I'm just wondering, what exactly makes using numbers to represent words "wise"? For example, I'll see somebody mention a quote somebody made where they've replaced a word, or words, with the number(s) that represents it/them in Supreme Mathematics, and then say how they're dropping "mad knowledge", or wisdom and so forth.

I don't get it? What's the point?

I've tried to find answers about this before, but I usually get the same old shit where somebody basically avoids answering my questions, with some "these guys will just never get it" type of nonsense which only suggests to me that they too don't understand the benefits and/or purpose of the application of Supreme Mathematics.

I've heard that "the science of Supreme Mathematics is the key to understanding man's relationship to the universe", but I'm yet to see any way in which it can actually be useful. To me it appears to merely be a simple system of code with no real benefits.

Can anybody explain to me how Supreme Mathematics can actually be used to further ones "Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding"? And I'm not really interested in hearing quotes from other people, or teachings, I'd like to see somebody explain in their own words how it is useful.

Prolifical ENG
10-22-2005, 09:40 PM
I've tried to find answers about this before, but I usually get the same old shit where somebody basically avoids answering my questions, with some "these guys will just never get it"

There is a reason for this. I cannot teach you it, because I dont understand it fully myself. The point is, if you are not part of the Nation, you will have a lot of trouble trying to understand it. Hence, it will only confuse.

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 10:18 PM
There is a reason for this. I cannot teach you it, because I dont understand it fully myself. The point is, if you are not part of the Nation, you will have a lot of trouble trying to understand it. Hence, it will only confuse.why'd u post this, Noel doesnt give a shit about what "these guys will never understand"?

nevermind that^^, but it is interesting. sorry pro, i shouldnt come at u like that or whatever. you dont understand the supreme math yourself? it would be cool to find something out about it

Sicka than aidZ
10-22-2005, 10:21 PM
maybe just delete the post altogether. sorry pro, you've always been mad cool. peace

Prolifical ENG
10-22-2005, 10:23 PM
why'd u post this, Noel doesnt give a shit about what "these guys will never understand"?

Im sure an explanation of why he might have got, "these guys will never understand" in the past is better than not getting a reply at all.

Queen Of Poetry
10-22-2005, 10:50 PM
U know.......it always amazes me how others how so interested in this......never threads about Catholism, Baptist, etc......it's always about our way of life. Why? First, let me just say that u must be open minded in order to understand and second if u have read on the subject allow the words to swirl in ur brain.......this is what I have done.

Aqueous Moon
10-22-2005, 11:15 PM
Peace noel411-
In my own words I will try to explain the usefulness of Supreme Wisdom as I see it. The universe is Everything you see. So lets make a metaphor so that we can understand better.

Universe = Everything in exsistance
You = The Ultimate Eye

The universe has many languages. For example, When you look at the sky you will see a blue color. However, we know that the color of the sky is not really blue it just appears that way because our eyes translate for us the atoms, molecules, particles, etc. of the atmosphere into a visual language that we can undersand.

The same goes for our other tools of perception (senses). Now, if the Universe is everything and the eye is the person, how would they be able to communicate ?
How would the universe "speak" to the ultimate eye?

There is a great need for you to understand yourself and your environment. That is how you survive and elevate your exsistance.

So, of course you can see yourself - everytime you look inside a mirror. But those languages you read on that mirror or not sufficient enough for the ultimate eye to understand his ultimate self. They only speak of his physical self.

Now, lets change one thing so we can understand even better. Since we have already been intoduced to the ultimate self lets call him by his name which is- The Supreme Being (this is not his full name), but for this example I will use it.

It is only natural that the Supreme Being have a Supreme language in order to translate and explain his exsistance. It is obvious that the universe is constructed using the science of mathematics. This is proven when you observe a calender or when you notice your age changing - that is math.

Supreme mathematics is the language the Supreme Being uses to translate the universe for himself. That we he can see his ultimate self in the ultimate mirror (universe).

Now, the benefits or usefulness of the knowledge he recieves while looking through the ultimate mirror is up to him.
Peace. Aqueous

Os3y3ris
10-23-2005, 12:44 AM
U know.......it always amazes me how others how so interested in this......never threads about Catholism, Baptist, etc......
Right, no christianity threads here.

Anyways, it sounds good and people don't understand it so it amazes them.

Big Risk
10-23-2005, 12:55 AM
Lemme hit you off with sum supreme mathimatics.

Tonight I hung out with 2 girls for 2 hours = 4
I have 2 balls and one dick = 3.
2 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 7,Or 4+3=7, 7 is Gods number.

SALAAM

K.E.G.
10-23-2005, 01:36 AM
Its to express the motions of existence. Numbers cause the conlficts and clouds of Understanding "what is." to dissappear from ones spiritual center, so you can go on to being One without any confusion on how things have added up for you.

Haven't picked one religion yet, I try to follow the principles of many of them though. I don't think that's very wrong.
Its curious for Anyone to ask about someone elses culture because to the people within it, they know it and live it. Educating those seekers could be their way out.
Now if it wasn't here in these forums, it could be presented as far fetched, but Know The Ledge is an encouraging peep to get to number #1 somehow, or at least to Understanding.

No money, no gas = 0, a constant problem

noel411
10-23-2005, 03:06 AM
Thanks for the replies. Most were interesting. Especially Aqueousmoon. That was the most helpful response I have ever recieved from one of these questions.

knewcheeze
10-23-2005, 04:34 AM
PEACE
hmmmm....
from what i know the 120 is the Supreme Wisdom Lessons(Fard quizzing Elijah), the Supreme Math and the Supreme Alphabet.....

but you asked about the Math...

its nothing new....every number from 0-9 has a meaning....

SubtleEnergies
10-23-2005, 06:02 AM
I have read the 1-40 and I didn't really see too much relation to this supreme mathematics in it? There was alot of Numbers though?

Like the total square mileage of the planet for example...what is the relevance of the number? Is it related to this supreme math coz I don't see how.

I used to think it was some kind of number pattern like Fibbonacci or something that explain natural phenomena....but like Noel I haven't seen it demonstrated past 4-9-3-11. :|

SubtleEnergies
10-23-2005, 06:05 AM
I have read the 1-40 and I didn't really see too much relation to this supreme mathematics in it? There was alot of Numbers though?

Like the total square mileage of the planet for example...what is the relevance of the number? Is it related to this supreme math coz I don't see how.

I used to think it was some kind of number pattern like Fibbonacci or something that explain natural phenomena....but like Noel I haven't seen it demonstrated past 4-9-3-11. :|....

SubtleEnergies
10-23-2005, 06:05 AM
Sorry something weird happened with the corp...

Queen Of Poetry
10-23-2005, 07:44 AM
Right, no christianity threads here.

Anyways, it sounds good and people don't understand it so it amazes them.

First off, I know there r Christianity threads.......I can read.......but why is it always about this.......why aren't there threads about the saints.........u obviously don't understand the hatred that is spilled on this forum for the Nation, including the person who started this thread.

noel411
10-23-2005, 08:15 AM
Haha, "these guys will just never get it". No Queen, I don't hate the Nation, sorry. The only thing I have ever done to suggest such a thing is that thread with CD on Methical. And in case you still haven't developed any sort of understanding of both his and my nature, we like to joke a lot. Yes, believe it or not that thread was just for fun. Disrespectful, certainly, just as I wouldn't hesitate to say disrespectful things about any other cult, sect, or religion. What can I say, I'm an inconsiderate asshole.

Believe it or not (and I know you truly would like to believe otherwise), my questions about the Nation are provoked by a genuine interest, and a desire to have my questions answered by people who are actually qualified to answer them, as I know certain people here are, which would also give you your answer as to why the Nation is an ongoing point of discussion and interest in such a place as this.

Queen Of Poetry
10-23-2005, 08:20 AM
OK.....then my apologies.

Aqueous Moon
10-23-2005, 01:38 PM
Peace Noel411-
I sensed that you were sincere when you started this thread. Iam glad that I was able to help out a little bit.
Peace. Aqueous

Prolifical ENG
10-23-2005, 02:31 PM
U know.......it always amazes me how others how so interested in this......never threads about Catholism, Baptist, etc......it's always about our way of life. Why?

Yeah I knew you were going to reply with this in this thread :D

It doesnt amaze me that this is talked about on a wu tang forum. Aside from here, I seldomly witness or involved in topics such as these.

But I can understand the fustration in having threads made about a way of life. At the end of the day, the people in the NOGE end up defending their way of life instead of trying to teach the other people that asked about it in the first place....which many people that are part of the NOGE are more than happy to do.

Aqueousmoon, that was a good way of explaining that....rep points your way :i

Aqueous Moon
10-23-2005, 03:12 PM
Peace Prolifical ENG -
Thank you
Aqueous

pablobaluba
10-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Lemme hit you off with sum supreme mathimatics.

Tonight I hung out with 2 girls for 2 hours = 4
I have 2 balls and one dick = 3.
2 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 7,Or 4+3=7, 7 is Gods number.

SALAAMco sign

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2005, 03:53 PM
Haha, "these guys will just never get it". No Queen, I don't hate the Nation, sorry. The only thing I have ever done to suggest such a thing is that thread with CD on Methical. And in case you still haven't developed any sort of understanding of both his and my nature, we like to joke a lot. Yes, believe it or not that thread was just for fun. Disrespectful, certainly, just as I wouldn't hesitate to say disrespectful things about any other cult, sect, or religion. What can I say, I'm an inconsiderate asshole.

Believe it or not (and I know you truly would like to believe otherwise), my questions about the Nation are provoked by a genuine interest, and a desire to have my questions answered by people who are actually qualified to answer them, as I know certain people here are, which would also give you your answer as to why the Nation is an ongoing point of discussion and interest in such a place as this.
i remember when u kept calling me an 85% slimy savage. i thought you were crazy. i dont think queen's the type who likes to believe that your out to fuck with her beliefs man. she's to nice. really open minded. hell, look at her pic, she's prolly a saint herself. no joke, she's put up with mad shit an stayed relatively calm. QOP is 5%, she's cool like that.peace

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2005, 03:56 PM
^ oh yeah, i always say the dumbest shit an she posts right after I do in a real nice way. its' just unreal how much shit she lets slide. shows mad intelligence or something. too nice, she's prolly a robot. really weird how someone like her reads what most of us post an sticks around without replying in an angry way

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
10-23-2005, 10:21 PM
peace.

peace. NOEL.

math is a universal language.

anyways, utilizing numbers with actual words...excercising alpha-numerical expressions doesn't mean you are "wise" at all..nor does it imply that one possesses knowledge, wisdom or understanding. Personally, it really aint sh!t...I know alot of cats who can quote lessons, use the jargon of the culture, and it stops there. Understanding it, Applying and Living....this is where it really counts. Knowing is great, but if you can't understand or comprehend what you know....it's pointless. Anyone stating that so and so is dropping "mad knowledge" because someone used some numbers in their words..or sentences, doesn't really know what's "mad" deep to begin with.., with all respect. And for the record, this act of using numbers with letters is not Supreme Mathematics.

SUBTLE energies- what you have mentioned, it is all relevant.

all in all.., I don't think it is a wise place to discuss these matters.

Peace and respect.

SubliminaL tha 7th Born

noel411
10-24-2005, 04:16 AM
Cool, thanks for the reply, SubliminaL tha 7th Born. And it doesn't take somebody who actually understands the nature of Supreme Mathematics, and the other teachings of the Nation, to realise that a good part of, probably even the majority of, people who "quote lessons, (and) use the jargon of the culture" have no idea what they're talking about. That's another reason why it is difficult for an outsider to get a grasp of how such teachings are applied. When you see so many people who are seemingly mis-using such "jargon", it's hard to figure it how it can be correctly applied.

all in all.., I don't think it is a wise place to discuss these matters. That's cool. Some of the replies I have got were helpful. No need to continue this discussion.

Note: If some parts of this post are bold when I post it, that is not for emphasis. It's simply because it stuck after quoting bold text.

noel411
10-24-2005, 04:21 AM
Oh, and Sicka. Yeah, Queen seems cool enough. It's just that whenever I ask questions about the nation she seems to think I'm taking the piss, which I honestly do find a little offensive. I'm not that immature that I'd continually make little stabs at somebodies "way of life". But it's cool. Apology accepted, Queen.

Queen Of Poetry
10-24-2005, 08:44 AM
First, please allow me to "defend" myself or at least explain.......Noel again my apologies for coming at u.......if u stepped into my world for a day u would understand the frustration I feel sometimes.....yes, I was wrong for "accusing" u or even implying that ur intentions were anything but genuine......but in my "defense" u have in the past poked fun of the Nation.....now with that being said I accept full responsible in this b/c after all, u r being genuine and came at u out the side of my neck.........again my apologies.

And Sicka......thx so much for kind words.....I'm not a robot and I do sometimes allow my feelings to get the best of me......but I really try my hardest to maintain......

noel411
10-24-2005, 09:03 AM
That's cool Queen. I already admitted doing that thread where I "poked fun" at the Nation some time ago. I apologised for it back then, and will do so again now. Sorry. But as long as you realise that aside from that I am merely asking questions out of a genuine interest, then it's all lovely.

Decipha Born
10-24-2005, 09:35 AM
25:36

Big Risk
10-24-2005, 02:41 PM
5:12

Aqueous Moon
04-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the replies. Most were interesting. Especially Aqueousmoon. That was the most helpful response I have ever recieved from one of these questions.

Right!

So why are you hating???

Oh...because the white man is the devil??

or, because the Black Man is God??

Don't be sooo sensitive! :'(

Aqueous Moon
04-23-2006, 02:52 PM
Peace Noel411-
I sensed that you were sincere when you started this thread. Iam glad that I was able to help out a little bit.
Peace. Aqueous

Geez...it's funny how things change!

But, if people want respect they should give respect.

And if you give respect you will get respect.

CherChezLaMarauder
04-23-2006, 04:37 PM
probably enhances ones ability to problem solve. Putting pieces together to form a conclusion

Dough Snatcher
04-23-2006, 06:20 PM
The universe has many languages. For example, When you look at the sky you will see a blue color. However, we know that the color of the sky is not really blue it just appears that way because our eyes translate for us the atoms, molecules, particles, etc. of the atmosphere into a visual language that we can undersand.

The same goes for our other tools of perception (senses). Now, if the Universe is everything and the eye is the person, how would they be able to communicate ?
How would the universe "speak" to the ultimate eye?

There is a great need for you to understand yourself and your environment. That is how you survive and elevate your exsistance.
So basically what your saying is or what "Supreme Mathematics" is implying is that the world around you/use is what you make it. What we see is just a...lets say smoke screen hideing the truth. Ive never really look at life like this or the enviroment upon me like this. I mean I dont mean to offend but personally i see this as looking at life with an "Autistic" point of view. I say this because some of the similarities are uncanny.
I mean with both your making your own personal world around you what you think/know it is.This is some pretty deep stuff man. and for some reason this thread makes me want to go listen to GFK's - "Black Jesus"

Bad Gramma
04-24-2006, 01:18 AM
Right!

So why are you hating???

Oh...because the white man is the devil??

or, because the Black Man is God??

Don't be sooo sensitive! :'(
This is really not relevant. Your reply was helpful. It was the first time a 5%’er has ever given me a proper explanation for anything I asked them about, as far as I recall. I don’t doubt that you are fairly well versed in your area of interest, but it sure as hell doesn’t make you smart or articulate. This was the first post I saw from you, and I got the impression you were somebody who could actually shed some light on why you folks believe what you do. But sadly, since then I have witnessed you continually making absurd and racist suggestions with nothing to back them up, and backing out whenever anybody has questioned you. Not only that but on several occasions I have seen you reduce yourself to a spiteful, child-like, foul mouthed (fingered) disgrace, when somebody has challenged you.

If you want respect then act in a manner which deserves respect. Personally I couldn’t give a flying fuck if anybody here respects me or not.

Aqueous Moon
04-24-2006, 01:24 AM
This is really not relevant. Your reply was helpful. It was the first time a 5%’er has ever given me a proper explanation for anything I asked them about, as far as I recall. I don’t doubt that you are fairly well versed in your area of interest, but it sure as hell doesn’t make you smart or articulate. This was the first post I saw from you, and I got the impression you were somebody who could actually shed some light on why you folks believe what you do. But sadly, since then I have witnessed you continually making absurd and racist suggestions with nothing to back them up, and backing out whenever anybody has questioned you. Not only that but on several occasions I have seen you reduce yourself to a spiteful, child-like, foul mouthed (fingered) disgrace, when somebody has challenged you.

If you want respect then act in a manner which deserves respect. Personally I couldn’t give a flying fuck if anybody here respects me or not.

You don't give a fuck!!???
Yeah right...you keep talking about how racist I am, so you do give a fuck!

You feel disrespected and so you acting like a lil bitch.
That's why I diss you everytime, and I will continue to do it whenever I feel like it. So just keep crying - cuz noone cares! :'(

And...I have never backed out of an intellegent debate or question put towards me.
You are a liar on top of being a hater...you are pathetic and obsessed.

Ha! I am articulate enough to put you in your place...you're just a lil kid.

Bad Gramma
04-24-2006, 02:04 AM
There is no reasoning with people like you. You are blind and dillusional. There is nothing to gain from continuing to make exchanges with you. If you would show even a small shred of class or dignity, a sign of waking up to yourself, I might have a little bit of hope for you. But I just don't see it. I'm done with this. I do not wish to waste my time in this way.

7EL7
04-25-2006, 02:07 AM
There is no reasoning with people like you. You are blind and dillusional. There is nothing to gain from continuing to make exchanges with you. If you would show even a small shred of class or dignity, a sign of waking up to yourself, I might have a little bit of hope for you. But I just don't see it. I'm done with this. I do not wish to waste my time in this way.

you don't wanna reason

you want the oppressed to accept their oppressors so that you ands yours can continue to live on top of everyone

you feel uncomfortable when someone points to you and calls you the devil

so you ACT nice to those of us who don't see you for who you really are

you ACT like your respectful and loving to those of us who follow/practice YOUR culture and speak your language

as long as we are doing what your people established as the way, you are comfortable

this is why so many people like Timbs

he is non threatening to you and yours

he speaks your language

he's programmed by your institutions

and makes your world go around

same with QOP

as long as she's talking about sucking white man dick and accepting threesomes with white men as a member of the NGE your ok with that

its those of us who won't share jewels with you and who don't accept yall into the family you have a problem with

Aqueous Moon
04-25-2006, 10:20 PM
So basically what your saying is or what "Supreme Mathematics" is implying is that the world around you/use is what you make it. What we see is just a...lets say smoke screen hideing the truth. Ive never really look at life like this or the enviroment upon me like this. I mean I dont mean to offend but personally i see this as looking at life with an "Autistic" point of view. I say this because some of the similarities are uncanny.
I mean with both your making your own personal world around you what you think/know it is.This is some pretty deep stuff man. and for some reason this thread makes me want to go listen to GFK's - "Black Jesus"

Peace

I like how you said we gotta see through the smoke screen...yea, it gets real deep sometimes...peace