PDA

View Full Version : CeitedMofo...i told you so.

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2011, 04:34 AM
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/255031_1886115825031_1005466622_31795380_5722653_n .jpg

CEITEDMOFO
06-14-2011, 06:45 AM
SOMEONE TAGGED ME WIT THIS
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249569_2163964857631_1201897487_32644623_3753590_n .jpg

diggy
06-14-2011, 03:17 PM
Scotty wit da djoo nose.

llBARlllCODEll
06-14-2011, 03:35 PM
lol @ the most RINGLESS MAN in da world

Uncle Steezo
06-14-2011, 04:41 PM
hahahahaha
dude ruined his rep for a pipe dream and then blew it. now its like "it ain't the team...its YOU"

it may be good for him if he uses the off season to re-evaluate his life and work ethic and then comes back like a man possessed.

Uncle Steezo
06-15-2011, 12:43 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmpl99Xw1r1qk6v0eo1_500.png

Lex Lugor
06-15-2011, 01:14 AM
haha thats great

06-15-2011, 03:04 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmpl99xw1r1qk6v0eo1_500.png
lmao

Olive Oil Goombah
06-15-2011, 06:04 PM
hahahahaha
dude ruined his rep for a pipe dream and then blew it. now its like "it ain't the team...its YOU"

it may be good for him if he uses the off season to re-evaluate his life and work ethic and then comes back like a man possessed.

shiiit they been sayin this for the past 5 years. He's a freakin choke, he doesnt wanna take over during the biggest moments.

he fuuuuucked up.....he was beloved, before all this nobody really had a bad thing to say about LBJ unless they'd be like ooh Kobe is better or so and so is better.

I laughed when he got compared to Jordan. Do people really have that short of memories?

Jordan was THEE most dominant athelete i have ever seen and probably will ever see play a sport. When he was on the court you KNEW he was going to win.

6 rings, 6 Finals MVPs

Uncle Steezo
06-15-2011, 08:14 PM
i get offended when anyone is compared to mj.

kobe comes close but mj would never let a dallas caliber team beat him even if he had to put the whole ORGANIZATION on his back.
he was in a whole nother category of athlete.

CEITEDMOFO
06-15-2011, 09:05 PM
Wade is gettin 7 rings and prince james will become as good as wade

next yr 82-0 if we have a season

Olive Oil Goombah
06-15-2011, 09:30 PM
Wade is so overhyped.

He was nowhere to be found in game 6 either. In fact he scored less points that lebron.

Wade could clip Jordans toenails. He couldnt even clip Kobe's.

He's just not on that level of clutchness and greatness.

and as great as kobe is he STILL had to prove himself even after teh 3 peat with Shaq.

Peopple dont play that easy route shit.

Jordan averaged 33 a game during his Finals career.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-15-2011, 09:34 PM
someone suggested that Lebrons whole game and attitude changed after game 3, when Wade chewed his ass out on the court.

as ridiculous as this sounds to some, it makes perfect sense to me.

lebron is a pouter. he is as moody as the moodiest bitch. Trust me, i've watch more of this mans games than anyone else.

if he aint feelin it, he sits back and watches. it happens more often than you think. Those games where your like, "what the fuck is this guy doing, ATTACK THE RIM" but he is just sitting back letting Eddie House or Ira Newble take jumpshots.

I dont think he has the maturity, the energy or the drive to take a team on his back.

The closest he came to this was when he scored teh Cavs last 18 or so points against the pistons in 2006....and after the game he acted like he used every last bit of his life to do it and even said, "i cant do this every night"

what the fuck kinda bullshit is that?

thats basically what Jordan DID do everynight in the biggest games.

kid just doest have it.

what a disappointment mr. james has been to so many...

Compulsion
06-15-2011, 09:45 PM
Lmao at the pictures. I still think the heat will get a title or two. They will mature as a team. I was happy to see dallas win this year, but i dont think it means the heat have failed. They have just started. Not a fan of them, but not a hater. I just like cuban because stern hates him, and he voted no for the sonics move.

llBARlllCODEll
06-15-2011, 09:56 PM
Jordan never scored lower than 22 in a finals game

his lowest scoring game ever he had 6 points and that was when he was with the WizarDs

8 points in a Finals contest and this guy is compared to AIR? C'MON SON

CEITEDMOFO
06-15-2011, 10:14 PM
Wade is so overhyped.

He was nowhere to be found in game 6 either. In fact he scored less points that lebron.

Wade could clip Jordans toenails. He couldnt even clip Kobe's.

He's just not on that level of clutchness and greatness.

and as great as kobe is he STILL had to prove himself even after teh 3 peat with Shaq.

Peopple dont play that easy route shit.

Jordan averaged 33 a game during his Finals career.
ROFL @ WADE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND WHEN HE HAD 8 BOARDS 6 ASSISTS AND 2 BLKS

WADE ALSO HAD 36 AND 29

IN THE FINALS HE AVERAGED 26 POINTS PER GAME AND IN THE PREVIOUS NBA FINALS HAS THE BEST PER IN FINALS HISTORY BETTER THAN JORDAN

AND LEBRON AND KOBE SUCK BALLS THEY COULDNT WIN A FINALS WIT SHAQ

KOBE HAD KARL MALONE GARY PATYON AND YOUNGER SHAQ AND LOST TO WHO THE PISTONs? ROFL

WADE HAD OLDER SHAQ AND OLDER PAYTON AND TOOK OVER EASILY

ALSO MIGHT I ADD WADE HAS A BETTER FG% AVERAGES MORE BLOCKS THAN BOTH KOBE AND LEBRON

MORE STEALS, AND ASSISTS
:learning:

THAT 66 SEASON CAVS TEAM WADE WOULD HAVE WON THE RING

THIS YRS LAKERS TEAM WIT WADE WOULD HAVE WON THE RING
:(W

THIS MIAMI HEAT TEAM WOULD HAVE WON THE RING IF LEBRON WOULD HAVE AVERAGED ATLEAST 20 A GAME , DUDE HAD 8 POINTS AND WE ONLY LOST BY 2

Olive Oil Goombah
06-16-2011, 05:09 PM
Kobe won two rings without Shaq you bean dick.

All I saw was Wade not winning the game for Miami.....soooo, yea, thats pretty clear.

I saw Dirk Nowitzki taking over.

Jordan...6 rings 6 MVPs

Please, do not compare anyone to Jordan.

its just stupid.

You are old enough to know this.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-16-2011, 05:10 PM
Jordan never scored lower than 22 in a finals game

his lowest scoring game ever he had 6 points and that was when he was with the WizarDs

8 points in a Finals contest and this guy is compared to AIR? C'MON SON

Its ridiculous.

Im starting to become conviced these guys didn't actually watch Jordan play.

CEITEDMOFO
06-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Kobe won two rings without Shaq you bean dick.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/img/1.0/sect/allstar/profiles/pau_gasol.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
06-16-2011, 05:15 PM
and Pau Gasol is not a hall of famer.

so whats your point besides you wanna swallow dwayne wades kids??

CEITEDMOFO
06-16-2011, 05:40 PM
I THINK YOUR FURIOUS BECAUSE WADE IS BETTER THAN KOBE AND LEBRoN

check two
06-16-2011, 06:49 PM
In terms of other all star calibur players on the team, Hakeem's first Rocket's championship team didn't have any, and his second had a Drexler that was at the end of his career. If Hakeem was swapped on that Heat team for either Lebron or Wade, they would have easily won the championship. Hakeem is the best center of all time without question.

CEITEDMOFO
06-16-2011, 07:17 PM
HAKEEM THE DREAM, IF U SWAP HAKEEM WITH LEBRON WOULD HAVE BEEN A SWEEp

Compulsion
06-16-2011, 07:52 PM
Hakeem was definitely sick. Loved watching him play.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hakeem_olajuwon_shaquille_oneal.jpg

Uncle Steezo
06-16-2011, 08:05 PM
there comes a moment in big games where you see a player decide that he is going to take over. i seen wade do it a gang of times. kobe does it every game. i don't see that in lebron's eyes.

CEITEDMOFO
06-16-2011, 08:09 PM
LEBRON KINDA DiD IT VS BULLS AND CELTICS
ONE DAY HE WILL BE KING JAMES

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-16-2011, 08:09 PM
if he aint feelin it, he sits back and watches. it happens more often than you think. Those games where your like, "what the fuck is this guy doing, ATTACK THE RIM" but he is just sitting back letting Eddie House or Ira Newble take jumpshots.

i co-sign this 100% lebron has just failed to live up to the hype...nd for all that muscle he's too soft sometimes...

WADE was really the only heat player putting in work @ all in game 7 ... but the whole team just looked so sloppy overrall and like someone else said dirk was owning the court

check two
06-16-2011, 08:12 PM
game 7 ?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-16-2011, 08:16 PM
game 6 my baad

Olive Oil Goombah
06-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Wade is not even close to Kobe's level.

I'm sorry but without Lebron his teams have been terrible and he has barelly been able to get out of the first round of the playoffs.

He needs lebron for rings just as much as lebron needs him.

Lebron is a better overall player than Wade. Wade may have more guts in the clutch, but neither is on the Kobe/Jordan recent level of dominance.

CEITEDMOFO
06-16-2011, 10:02 PM
KOBE DOESNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO WADE

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIND KOBE ON THIS LIST
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FinalsPerformances-1

DONT EVEN BOTHER COMPARING WADES FINALS SCORING TO KOBE OR LEBRONs CAUSE ITS LAUGHABLE
ir3KOsILU78

Dirty Knowledge
06-17-2011, 12:47 AM
http://www.awesomehq.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/michaeljordanbaseballsi.jpg

Best Ever!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
06-17-2011, 03:38 PM
LOL...

Kobe is better than Wade.

Its not even an arguement.

You are swinging off that mans nuts so hard, they are going to rupture.

CEITEDMOFO
06-17-2011, 03:41 PM
YOU BELIEVE KOBE AND LEBRON IS BETTER CAUSE THE MEDIA, SAME WAY THAT U BELEIVE FOX 5 NEWS HANNITY AND O REILy

NOW YOUR HOCKEY AND NASCAR OPINION WOULD BE VALID

Olive Oil Goombah
06-17-2011, 05:30 PM
your an idiot.

i call em like i see.

I have no biased either way, except maybe with lebron, but we are not talking about lebron.

Your just a moronic bean dick who is going through the trials of an epic failure, scapegoating Lebron acting like it was all his fault when Wade deserves some of the blame too.

When the fact is that Wade is almost as much the dickhead and crybaby diva that lebron is. And, just like he is not the caliber of player lebron is, he is not on his level of piece of shitness, so he comes out looking slightly better.

but its like comparing diarreah to a normal shit......they are both fesces.

U get it Jose?

SKAMPOE
06-17-2011, 08:46 PM
i get offended when anyone is compared to mj.

kobe comes close but mj would never let a dallas caliber team beat him even if he had to put the whole ORGANIZATION on his back.
he was in a whole nother category of athlete.
ahhhmen mee too

SKAMPOE
06-17-2011, 08:47 PM
also, lmao @ MJ not paying his dads ransom and gettin him killed lmao dudes gully

CEITEDMOFO
06-17-2011, 09:26 PM
your an idiot.

i call em like i see.

I have no biased either way, except maybe with lebron, but we are not talking about lebron.

Your just a moronic bean dick who is going through the trials of an epic failure, scapegoating Lebron acting like it was all his fault when Wade deserves some of the blame too.

When the fact is that Wade is almost as much the dickhead and crybaby diva that lebron is. And, just like he is not the caliber of player lebron is, he is not on his level of piece of shitness, so he comes out looking slightly better.

but its like comparing diarreah to a normal shit......they are both fesces.

U get it Jose?

I ADMIT WADE IS A DIVA LIKE BRON AND THEY BOTH ACT LIKE THEY DIED WHEN THEY GET HiT UNLIKE JASON KIDD

BUT WADE SHITS ON LEBRON IN EVERY ASPECT OF THE GAME

Olive Oil Goombah
06-18-2011, 11:06 AM
I disagree. Lebron is a better rebounder and passer, and is probably a better overall player.

but yes Wade does shit on him in crunch time, but its more because lebron is a pussy and afraid to step up

SL33
06-18-2011, 11:10 AM
I disagree. Lebron is a better rebounder and passer, and is probably a better overall player.

but yes Wade does shit on him in crunch time, but its more because lebron is a pussy and afraid to step up

Co-sign, totally. Allthough, i must say that Wade's moves are more elegant while Lebron runs around like a rhino sometimes.

CEITEDMOFO
06-18-2011, 12:39 PM

THE HIM BEING A PUSSY AFRIAD TO STEP UP IS WHAT MAKES WADE BETTER IN REBOUNDS, BLOCKS, STEALS, AND ASSISTs

check two
06-18-2011, 12:56 PM
Lebron pulls down more fat girls also

Compulsion
06-18-2011, 01:03 PM
I'm with Style I get offended when people get compared to MJ. It is never close an always unfair to the person that is being compared. MJ was one of a kind.

Wade is clearly the leader of the Heat, but I think that is how Lebron wanted it anyway. He doesn't have the killer instinct that MJ, Kobe, or Wade have/had. Lebron is naturally more talented than Wade IMO, but he doesn't take advantage of it. When Lebron first game I never saw MJ in him, more Magic, but Magic had much more passion for the game and performed better when it mattered. James size and skillset could lend him to being like Magic, but he doesn't have it in him.

CEITEDMOFO
06-18-2011, 01:17 PM
JAMES SIZE AND SKILLSET CAN MAKE HIM SURPASS JORDAn , THATS WHAT SCOTTIE SAW WHEN LEBRON HELPED BEAT THE BULLs

SO ITS PRETTY MUCH SCOTTIE PIPPENs FAULT

Compulsion
06-18-2011, 01:19 PM
JAMES SIZE AND SKILLSET CAN MAKE HIM SURPASS JORDAn , THATS WHAT SCOTTIE SAW WHEN LEBRON HELPED BEAT THE BULLs

Could if he had MJ's drive. He is still young though, who knows. Blaming Pippen is always a good plan.

Olive Oil Goombah
06-18-2011, 01:26 PM

alot of guys had size and raw ability.

People think Jordan wasn't an athletic marvel but he was. The dude could fly, thats why they called him Air.

but as he got older and more dominant it was the defense, the cerebral game, the clutchness, the unstoppable fadeaway jumper.

SUPREME CONFIDENCE in his game.

No one has been his equal since and only Kobe Bryant deserves any sort of comparison.

And as far as Lebron and Wade go, lebron is the better player. Thats really not a debate. He has more success on his own that Wade ever did. Wade won the title with that great supporting veteran cast.

Lebron took Larry Hughes, Eric Snow, Flip Murray, Drew Gooden and Z to the Finals and thru Detroit.

Thats something Wade could have never done because he isn't the dominant player lebron is. He doesnt make his teammates better.

check two
06-18-2011, 01:32 PM
Iverson took a pretty similar cast to the finals

Olive Oil Goombah
06-18-2011, 01:36 PM
Iverson was better than Wade in my opinion.

Wade is a great player, I just think he gets overhyped.

CEITEDMOFO
06-18-2011, 02:24 PM
ROFL@ WADE BEING OVERRATeD

IM THE ONLY GUY YOU KNO WHO TALKS ABOUT WADE

THOSE MVPs LEBRON GOT WERE SUPPOSE TO GO TO WADE AND CP3

IVERSON WAS THE MAN BUT HE NEVER MADE HIS TEAM BETTER AND WOULD RATHER CREATE HIS OWN SHOT THAN HIS TEAMS

THATS WHY IVERSON AND MELO NEVER WORKED

Olive Oil Goombah
06-18-2011, 02:40 PM
yEA right.....lebron is one of like 3 guys in NBA history to go 25 6 and 6...or whatever the stat is. Its him, Bird and Jordan or Robertson.

He led his team to the best regular season record in both years.

Wade is not on his level.

I said Wade was a great player but he isnt in the category of guys like Jordan, James, Kobe, Bird, Magic, Pippen etc.

he's a notch below in the Dominique category.

CEITEDMOFO
06-18-2011, 02:54 PM
kobe doesnt even come close to wade

can someone please find kobe on this list
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=finalsperformances-1

all that lebron domique and iverson talk dont mean shit if there not on that list

only thing lebron and kobe have thats slightly better is 3 point % and maybe ft%

P.S.
Making History

He is the only player in NBA history to have recorded at least 2,000 points, 500 assists, 150 steals and 100 blocks in a season.

He has set an NBA record for most blocks in a season by a player 6�4� or smaller with his 102 rejections this season. The previous mark was held by David Thompson who at 6�4� had 99 for the Nuggets during the 1977-78 season.

& I DONT KNO WHY U KEEP BRINGING UP JORDAN LIKE IF I DONT KNOW WHO HE IS, I WAS A JORDAN FAN BEFORE WADE FAN