iNtell3kT
10-22-2005, 11:06 PM
cant go to all so here are the choses within the next month

GZA
Ghostface Killah
Non-Phixion
Atmosphere
Murs and Eyedea

im leaning towards the Non-Phixion....but a GZA or Ghost show also sounds good...

Murdah Piff
10-23-2005, 12:36 AM
go soo ghost most def. gza should sound borin live, non phixion are okay i guess.

i would never go see atmosqueer or murs and eyedea. but i would wait outside a atmosqueer show cause maaaaad bitches want him all you have to do is say you down with him and you can get pussy, or fight emo nerd back packers rockin sandals and trucker hats

crass
10-23-2005, 01:14 AM
Gza Is Dope Live. Are Both Performing At The Same Show? Go To It.

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 01:24 AM
no they're seperate shows....i always wanted to see Ghost live cause he gots his big posse, lol, that usually do opening acts or some shit ive heard, so its more then a Ghost show im thinkin and hoping, cause if anything, i'll see Ghost

Frank Drebin
10-23-2005, 01:28 AM
Go see Gza sonny jim bob

TeknicelStylez
10-23-2005, 01:52 AM
Yea I love Gza but I really think Ghost would put on a great show, after all, Gza is all about lyrical ability, Ghost is on some crazy hype man tip that gotta get you amped.

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 04:42 AM
Yea I love Gza but I really think Ghost would put on a great show, after all, Gza is all about lyrical ability, Ghost is on some crazy hype man tip that gotta get you amped.
tahts what i want too, cause ima be gettin mad drunk and shit, and its hard to have a good time get drunk and pay attention to everything GZA is saying, dun get me wrong, GZA is like a fuckin Idol to me but i do see myself having a more play for all get fucked up and listen to so some ill spits ya know type of time or whatever

Skellington
10-23-2005, 09:24 AM
Damn, that's a hard one, personally I'd go watch Non Phixion cause I missed their concert this year :'(

But GZA is a must man, he delivers a great show, but then again, so does Ghost....fuck, I dunno man :)

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 09:30 AM
lol i feel u, Non-Phixion would be killer....

Murdah Piff
10-23-2005, 02:52 PM
non phixion would be killer if they werent lazy fucks doin more shit off their solo albums than the classics on "the future is now" i mean last time i saw them they forgot black helicopters and if you got love WTF

MaShPG
10-23-2005, 03:53 PM
if you can go to both the ghost and gza shows. and if ya looking for pussy, like piffcrack said, go to the atmos concert.