06-17-2011, 04:16 PM
STREET KUNDOE: Return 2DA Dojo

offishall title^

LORD ZERO
06-17-2011, 04:42 PM
I'll hook up somethin soon!

LORD ZERO
06-17-2011, 05:14 PM
Scratch that.......*convinces bastard sword to come out of hiding one more time......*

SKAMPOE
06-17-2011, 07:08 PM
hells yeaaa^

that type of steez is whut we lookin for

THE MASON
06-17-2011, 07:15 PM
if yall want i can lace something fresh

otherwise you got my box.net account lol, a few are taken though. hit me up on msn if you want something tho fam

peace

M.O.D.
06-17-2011, 08:15 PM
i'll cook somethin up

SKAMPOE
06-18-2011, 11:00 AM
HIT ME ON THE JACK HOMIE^ when u get a chance

ATTN

oh man, we got all the beats already, we was looking for beats like STREET KUNDOE, come to find out M O D has the most wutangy beats to ratio from n e one on the corp, so its all gon be produced by him lmao i 4 got to update that thread
and being he was the one to produce the original Street Kundoe...its all fits perfectly

H.Notik
06-18-2011, 12:26 PM
hahaha ILL

MOD gonna have like projects he produced hittin the booth ina few months time.

SKAMPOE
06-18-2011, 01:53 PM
i know right , but thats whut happens when a niggaz werk is always offishall

MOD needs to just say fuck it and move out here to the east

if not for his address u would think hes a resident

^these is all compliments

MENES
06-18-2011, 02:58 PM
I dont know how maxi getz the respekt for this. Im the one whos been calling this your illest track since day 1 lol.

but word iz bond ya'll know the merchant of death pcp and menes always spew terrible hate on a track, so let me kno when its time too connect and deflect.

LORD ZERO
06-18-2011, 03:46 PM
Got a hold of bastard sword, beat is being shipped as we speak

LORD ZERO
06-18-2011, 03:51 PM
hit me on the jack homie^ when u get a chance

attn

oh man, we got all the beats already, we was looking for beats like street kundoe, come to find out m o d has the most wutangy beats to ratio from n e one on the corp, so its all gon be produced by him lmao i 4 got to update that thread
and being he was the one to produce the original street kundoe...its all fits perfectly

damn, and i just made somethin nasty for this project too -_-

JIGSAW45
06-18-2011, 04:42 PM
I dont know how maxi getz the respekt for this. Im the one whos been calling this your illest track since day 1 lol.

but word iz bond ya'll know the merchant of death pcp and menes always spew terrible hate on a track, so let me kno when its time too connect and deflect.

the reason why we shouting out max is cuz in the middle of all the battle records, he said for us to do a diss record that sounded like street kundoe. so I went and asked mod if he can give me that beat again because I lost it. initially I was gonna spit a new verse over it,then me and the god got the talking about how epic this track is and how this is the epitome of pcp. that and going back to listen to it again after so long that we haven't heard it...skamp came up with the idea and I said fuck it let's do it. so had it not been for us going back and forth with max that would of never got brought up,so peace again to max.

since we doing this album and all the beats are by mod...we should do hateful terms pt2 and call it i still hate u

SKAMPOE
06-18-2011, 06:37 PM
damn, and i just made somethin nasty for this project too -_-

Damn my bad bro, send it thru tho, we still got PCP's The Eviction Notice lp to werk on!

Also, Z, keep that short sword handy cuz im gon be needing atleast 1 verse from u for this project ;)

SKAMPOE
06-18-2011, 06:39 PM
the reason why we shouting out max is cuz in the middle of all the battle records, he said for us to do a diss record that sounded like street kundoe. so I went and asked mod if he can give me that beat again because I lost it. initially I was gonna spit a new verse over it,then me and the god got the talking about how epic this track is and how this is the epitome of pcp. that and going back to listen to it again after so long that we haven't heard it...skamp came up with the idea and I said fuck it let's do it. so had it not been for us going back and forth with max that would of never got brought up,so peace again to max.

since we doing this album and all the beats are by mod...we should do hateful terms pt2 and call it i still hate u

Indeed brother

LORD ZERO
06-18-2011, 06:40 PM
damn my bad bro, send it thru tho, we still got pcp's the eviction notice lp to werk on!

Also, z, keep that short sword handy cuz im gon be needing atleast 1 verse from u for this project ;)

no doubt fam, hop on fb and i'll throw da banga to ya!

SKAMPOE
06-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Soon as i get home b

Posting from my ipod :)

JIGSAW45
06-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Fuck it im bumpin this again.