PDA

View Full Version : Cam'ron Shot Three Times In Washington, DC

Roman Deini
10-23-2005, 03:48 AM
http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4973 (http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4973)

Superstar rapper Cam’ron was shot three times in Washington, DC this morning (Oct. 23) sources have revealed to AllHipHop.com.

The Harlem, New York rapper was leaving club H20 en-route to Love (formerly Dream) when three unknown gunmen approached the rapper.

While details are sketchy, eyewitnesses said the men were seeking the rapper’s pricey Lamborghini, which he was driving while in town for a performance over the weekend.

“They were after that car,” an eyewitness told AllHipHop.com. “Cam refused to give it up and attempted to drive away and they shot up the car.”

Cam’ron was struck three times and while his actual condition is not known at press time, sources said at least one bullet struck the rapper in the arm.

His injures were not life threatening and that he was recovering at Howard University Hospital.

“Juelz, Jim [Jones] and other Dip-Set members are with him at the hospital right now,” the source continued.

Cam’ron, CEO of Diplomat Records, has been driving the blue Lamborghini since at least June of 2005.

"I bought the Lamborghini especially for New York," Cam'ron told a 106 & Park audience prior to being arrested. “Because we figure that we can only see stuff like this in Miami, but I am bringing it to the streets of New York."

In July, police in Harlem stopped the rapper and arrested him while driving the Italian sports car for driving with a suspended license.

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 04:18 AM
damn, crazy shit happens all the time

PolitiC
10-23-2005, 07:30 AM
oh shit...im glad he survived tho this is one of those situations where u get that life is really fragile cam couldve died there.peace

RaE
10-23-2005, 07:44 AM
His dumb ass shouldn't have been drivin' in D.C. wit tha bullshitt like it's sweet there, that's my home, ain't nobody flashin' shit around there....serves his purple rain ass right....1ne.

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 07:57 AM
^^what a sucky and stupid to look at it

if u had anything he gots, you'll sport it wherever like fuck tha haters like you

Sifu Dragon
10-23-2005, 08:00 AM
he shoulda drove the pink car, he wouldn't of been robbed except for some homos

http://www.gossipingbitches.com/news/archives/7b_1.jpg

lil Penis
10-23-2005, 08:03 AM
Ok.

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 08:04 AM
damn u guys realy hate on him...dudes been shot, u guys have no respect...tsk tsk

IRONMAN GFK
10-23-2005, 08:04 AM
^^ lol

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-23-2005, 08:05 AM
damn u guys realy hate on him...dudes been shot, u guys have no respect...tsk tsk
:lmao: shit like this happens all the time, at the morgan homecomin this nigga got robbed and murked over some bullshit, just up at the shopping center, so as long as he's ok it ain't nuthin really

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 08:09 AM
:lmao: shit like this happens all the time, at the morgan homecomin this nigga got robbed and murked over some bullshit, just up at the shopping center, so as long as he's ok it ain't nuthin reallyhow ignorent, it still doesnt make it ok to hate, oh what, what he wears or how he raps? thats judgemental and may i say MAINSTREAM to judge some1 by how they rap or what they wear, what are u still in highschool?

Bloo
10-23-2005, 08:16 AM
Not a big fan Of Cam anymore, but that does suck that that shit had to happen to him. All in all I'm glad it wasn't fatal, he'll be on his feet again soon...

But in terms of what he did... GIVE UP THE FUCKIN CAR STUPIE!!!

It's called INSURANCE!!!

10-23-2005, 08:20 AM
how ignorent, it still doesnt make it ok to hate, oh what, what he wears or how he raps? thats judgemental and may i say MAINSTREAM to judge some1 by how they rap or what they wear, what are u still in highschool?

LOL ok mr kindergarden teacher, we must repect each others feelings because when you talk about each other it hurts them :thumbup:

:lmao: get off cam's nuts, as long as he's alive he's ok

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 08:23 AM
wish they didn't hit killa cam, atleast he's somewhat decent (even if he rocks pink and purple clothes now), I wish they hit jim jones instead
Why you wish that on somebody you don't know?

I wish they would've shot your ignorant ass.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 08:23 AM
he shoulda drove the pink car, he wouldn't of been robbed except for some homos

http://www.gossipingbitches.com/news/archives/7b_1.jpg
He sold that on eBay already

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 08:26 AM
LOL ok mr kindergarden teacher, we must repect each others feelings because when you talk about each other it hurts them :thumbup:

:lmao: get off cam's nuts, as long as he's alive he's okget off my nuts mutha fucka, tryin to teach ur dumbass somthing, and no ur wrong, theres no because and shit, just respect the real u ignoranus, u need to GO get ur ass a kindergarden teacher,

damn never thought it was possible for some1 to flunk once they been schooled

10-23-2005, 08:29 AM
get off my nuts mutha fucka, tryin to teach ur dumbass somthing, and no ur wrong, theres no because and shit, just respect the real u ignoranus, u need to GO get ur ass a kindergarden teacher,

damn never thought it was possible for some1 to flunk once they been schooled
what the fuck is this fat pudgy bitch talkin about? :lmao: i guess it's hard for someone like you to understand, but if the nigga was dumb enough to value his car over his life then in all actuality he deserved it. And as long as he survived why the fuck do you care?

SMH

Queen Of Poetry
10-23-2005, 08:33 AM
Damn....I hope he is ok........

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 08:34 AM
^^^its not about caring u idiot, its about principle and pride in his case, imo he shoulda had his gat on him...da fuck why r u arguing with me? u obv care, stop tryin to stress a point ur tryin to give cause i dont give a flyin fuck, u aint gonna change my mind

10-23-2005, 08:34 AM
he is, the injuries are non-life threatening, he didn't even get shot directly, he tried to drive away and they shot his shit up

10-23-2005, 08:35 AM
^^^its not about caring u idiot, its about principle and pride in his case, imo he shoulda had his gat on him...
:lmao: man you gonna try to shoot someone when you surrounded? you have very bad logic pudgy

Sifu Dragon
10-23-2005, 08:36 AM
someone is about to get shot here

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 08:39 AM
Imagine Cam shootin' back, Intellekt, on a public street ... it'd take 2 minutes for someone to call the cops on some "Cam just shot up the strip" shit ...it's not like he's a nobody who could just disappear ..

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 08:41 AM
:lmao: man you gonna try to shoot someone when you surrounded? you have very bad logic pudgywell i for one will not get shot if thats what ur saying, im going out with a blaze of fuckin glory if anything, i dont play..but im not stupid neither...give me a chance, thats all im saying

so maybe he was smart enough to just get skimed witha bullet, no sayin what they woulda done after 3 guys snatched his ride.....situation there is diff, so once u've been car jacked, u got room to speak, im just statin my opinion wheather u give a shit or not, and not tryin to argue with you...get it strait :fucku:

10-23-2005, 08:44 AM
well i for one will not get shot if thats what ur saying, im going out with a blaze of fuckin glory if anything, i dont play..but im not stupid neither...give me a chance, thats all im saying

so maybe he was smart enough to just get skimed witha bullet, no sayin what they woulda done after 3 guys snatched his ride.....situation there is diff, so once u've been car jacked, u got room to speak, im just statin my opinion wheather u give a shit or not, and not tryin to argue with you...get it strait :fucku:

so you would waste your life over a car in a place where you don't got no family? :learning: you sir, are dumb, point blank. There's one thing if you got your niggas wit u and these niggas confront you but this nigga was by himself. You sir first off don't have a gun, and if you did I can see you being dumb and trying to fight back and getting lit the fuck up..

but i guess you can't grasp the concept

TUCO
10-23-2005, 08:45 AM
damn this sucks....when a rapper actually gives back and thinks about his community...he gets shot at
i hope Cam's ok....and its real fuckin immature having nobody forum nerds bashing the guy after he's just been shot...who tha fuck are yall to even say sumthin bout the man? just cause u dont like his music doesnt give u the right to laugh at an incident like this....all of you have ppl that dont like you....not very funny when that person kicks the shit out of you and his friends are laughing just cause they dont like you.....yall need to grow the fuck up
im bout to give up on this forum

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 08:49 AM
so you would waste your life over a car in a place where you don't got no family? :learning: you sir, are dumb, point blank. There's one thing if you got your niggas wit u and these niggas confront you but this nigga was by himself. You sir first off don't have a gun, and if you did I can see you being dumb and trying to fight back and getting lit the fuck up..

but i guess you can't grasp the concept i didnt say that either, why r u still speaking? u sound ignorent, im not saying if i was in his position did i, i was speaking metaphoricaly if I got car jacked, and if i had a gun on me like i think he shoulda had...so stop tryin to speak, all im i ee blah blah blah blah blah blah ect... on the screen

and stop tryin to call me pudgy u dumb mutha fucker, when ur beefin with text, it doesnt make u look like a scary dude..so just stfu for YOUR sake

10-23-2005, 08:50 AM
damn this sucks....when a rapper actually gives back and thinks about his community...he gets shot at
i hope Cam's ok....and its real fuckin immature having nobody forum nerds bashing the guy after he's just been shot...who tha fuck are yall to even say sumthin bout the man? just cause u dont like his music doesnt give u the right to laugh at an incident like this....all of you have ppl that dont like you....not very funny when that person kicks the shit out of you and his friends are laughing just cause they dont like you.....yall need to grow the fuck up
im bout to give up on this forum
first I live in Baltimore, and what makes you think I don't like Cam'ron? I listen to his music. I'm tellin you if he was stupid enough to roll alone and have his shit out there like that HE WAS WAITING TO GET ROBBED. This nigga ain't invincible and there are people out there who are hungry, and they were gonna take his shit apart and sell it. I know what the fuck i'm talkin about, but i don't know why i'm wasting my time explainin to ya'll, different mentalities I guess

but if you dumb enough to try to pull out in a crowd of niggas surrounding you, not to mention you famous, SMH

10-23-2005, 08:52 AM
i didnt say that either, why r u still speaking? u sound ignorent, im not saying if i was in his position did i, i was speaking metaphoricaly if I got car jacked, and if i had a gun on me like i think he shoulda had...so stop tryin to speak, all im i ee blah blah blah blah blah blah ect... on the screen

and stop tryin to call me pudgy u dumb mutha fucker, when ur beefin with text, it doesnt make u look like a scary dude..so just stfu for YOUR sake

for MY sake? Bitch you don't know me, fuck outta here wit that shit, i can say whatever the fuck i want to on a computer, and fuck that come to Baltimore, i live in Northwood nigga I'm not afraid of some fat ass bitch like you i would fuck you up, i'm tired of niggas talkin shit about things they don't know anything about.

Bottom line: Cam is aight, so fuck off his nuts

TUCO
10-23-2005, 08:55 AM
first I live in Baltimore, and what makes you think I don't like Cam'ron? I listen to his music. I'm tellin you if he was stupid enough to roll alone and have his shit out there like that HE WAS WAITING TO GET ROBBED. This nigga ain't invincible and there are people out there who are hungry, and they were gonna take his shit apart and sell it. I know what the fuck i'm talkin about, but i don't know why i'm wasting my time explainin to ya'll, different mentalities I guess

but if you dumb enough to try to pull out in a crowd of niggas surrounding you, not to mention you famous, SMH
i dunno bout all that...........i aint talkin bout u though homey cause u actually explaining urself....i may not agree with it but hey, ur opinion
im just talkin bout all these fuckin kids comin here dropping 1-2 liners bashing Cam an shit...like its some kind of joke

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 09:07 AM
for MY sake? Bitch you don't know me, fuck outta here wit that shit, i can say whatever the fuck i want to on a computer, and fuck that come to Baltimore, i live in Northwood nigga I'm not afraid of some fat ass bitch like you i would fuck you up, i'm tired of niggas talkin shit about things they don't know anything about.

Bottom line: Cam is aight, so fuck off his nuts
ahhhh hahahhaha u think im fat....ahhhhh da fuck u care, u think callin me names is gonna motivate me to hunt ur stupid ass down?? if i did, i wouldnt knock on your door ready to street brawl, i would be stapped and take u out while u sleep, and rip ur fuckin head off, stupid lil shit, da fuck r u tired of, me? u got issues....

Bottom Line: :fucku:

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 09:16 AM
Intellekt, strapped? LMAO ...you couldn't even hold the gun if you talkin' 'bout pint glasses bein' heavy ...LOL ...fuck outta here . You prolly never seen a gun. Apart from in movies. You act all superthug and run ya mouth like a dog race. You ain't shit.

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 09:27 AM
:fucku:

oldie
10-23-2005, 09:49 AM
fuck, i hope he's hit hard, he's a bitch, so r the rest of dipshit! but nah, rlly, no 1 shud be pullin guns n shit, thats out.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 09:50 AM
He's a bitch? I'd bet he'd smack the shit outta you.

snapple
10-23-2005, 09:57 AM
hahaha listen to everyone on here....love it when kids act like theyre thugs and pretend to have macs and nines....

hope AHH is a legit source...but damn get well cam....gotta be careful pushing whips like that...

Meta4
10-23-2005, 11:57 AM
Damn that fuckin' kills my mood. Right after I put up the Dip-Set thread too. So many people don't like Cam'Ron and it's usually undergroung cats who have only paid attention to him since he got big. they just salty that's all. Get Well Killa!!!

Stic.man4president?
10-23-2005, 12:05 PM
Why you wish that on somebody you don't know?

I wish they would've shot your ignorant ass.
hypocritical hu
I C
I C

Stic.man4president?
10-23-2005, 12:12 PM
if i did, i wouldnt knock on your door ready to street brawl, i would be stapped and take u out while u sleep, and rip ur fuckin head off, stupid lil shit,
Bottom Line: :fucku:SMH

Escobar_Incorporated
10-23-2005, 12:23 PM
damn cam is the man...hope he's ok..that lambo is dope

kingidivine
10-23-2005, 12:25 PM
It was only a matter of time before something like this happened to Cam. You can't prance around like Iblis and never get your card pulled. You live uncivilized, you get hit with the civilizer. lol

BRONZBODY
10-23-2005, 12:27 PM
as long as the dude is okay,im not a big fan but i dont wish death on the guy or som shit...

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-23-2005, 12:42 PM
great pr!

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 01:01 PM
hypocritical hu
I C
I C
I wouldn't normally wish that on anybody ...if you don't see why I said it, you stupid.

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2005, 01:05 PM
damn, at least camron's not gonna die. watch, his fuckin lamborghini's gonna be worth twice as much since he almost got smoked in the motherfucker

Shaolin Warrior
10-23-2005, 03:51 PM
Not a fan of him, but hope he gets well.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-23-2005, 04:28 PM
alot people gonna be smirking at this shit (not me), dude got raised and aired out, acting tough all the time, shows no-ones invunerable. Rappers talk in their songs about how they can ride in these whips and not give a fuck, saying "no nigga gonna rob me", that theyd smoke anyone who tried, bullshit! You got robbed like anyone else.

Hope he makes a full recovery.

PEACE

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 04:44 PM
^ Uh, he didn't get robbed.

RaE
10-23-2005, 04:46 PM
^^what a sucky and stupid to look at it

if u had anything he gots, you'll sport it wherever like fuck tha haters like you
...ain't nobody untouchable, it ain't sweet out there...be smart, that's what I'm sayin'....Cam'ron know tha "Pink Panther" get no respect in tha hood...damn well not D.C., so why even try? He know what time it is...word.

Murdah Piff
10-23-2005, 04:54 PM
ahhhh hahahhaha u think im fat....ahhhhh da fuck u care, u think callin me names is gonna motivate me to hunt ur stupid ass down?? if i did, i wouldnt knock on your door ready to street brawl, i would be stapped and take u out while u sleep, and rip ur fuckin head off, stupid lil shit, da fuck r u tired of, me? u got issues....

Bottom Line: :fucku: youd break your wrist shootin that heater then you would drop it and run away because of the loud detonation makin a ring in your ears

oldie
10-23-2005, 05:33 PM
He's a bitch? I'd bet he'd smack the shit outta you.
yes, dats what i said he is a bitch. im sure he would seems as he's like 30 what and im 18. but im not the one prancin around in purple clothes n shit actin like im thug but im queer as fuck. same goes 4 the rest of dipshit.

oldie
10-23-2005, 05:34 PM
killa cam.lmao he's killin me, in tears of laughter AT him.

SurreaL
10-23-2005, 05:44 PM
youd break your wrist shootin that heater then you would drop it and run away because of the loud detonation makin a ring in your ears

A pistol is not that loud, try firing a .300 meg round, and then say that, my .300 would make any pistol sound like a cricket.

SurreaL
10-23-2005, 05:45 PM
And on another note, stop beefin on this shit, you guy's turn a simple thread into a allout bitch fight, grow up please, you're making this site look foolish.

snapple
10-23-2005, 05:53 PM
And on another note, stop beefin on this shit, you guy's turn a simple thread into a allout bitch fight, grow up please, you're making this site look foolish.word thats why i rarely post on here, and half the time when i do it's soning these morons...it seems %90 of the posters here are newjacks to hiphop, 15 years old, and thinks theyre a gangsta when they are far from it. coming here is pretty pointless, but someones gotta help em

RynMur
10-23-2005, 06:51 PM
what's wrong with cam? (music wise)

Create
10-23-2005, 06:55 PM
damn he didnt die

fuck

no actually am glad he didnt die

cuz then people will be dubbing him THE GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE

like they did to tuwack and biggie smalls

hellbound
10-23-2005, 06:58 PM
i liked cam when he was killa cam but since he changed from that, gets no respect from me

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-23-2005, 07:07 PM
he got shot in both arms, he is one lucky motherfucker

snapple
10-23-2005, 07:13 PM
i liked cam when he was killa cam but since he changed from that, gets no respect from methats a stupid reason to hate on him, artists have to move on. lets be real, big L showed him how to rhyme, got knocked, all those harlem crews went to shit. killa kam just spat like everyone else, there wasn't anything special about him. he finnaly found himself as an MC and has his own style, why hate that? its not like he soldout or shit....

hellbound
10-23-2005, 08:14 PM
well i actually liked his old style even though it was so similar to everyone else's i think its better then his new style, maybe its me but im not feeling it

Bone Collecta
10-23-2005, 08:31 PM
maybe he will stop being wack now he got shot lmao

Bone Collecta
10-23-2005, 08:32 PM
he got shot in both arms, he is one lucky motherfucker
lmaaaaaaaooooooooo

SHRAP
10-23-2005, 08:43 PM
maybe he will stop being wack now he got shot lmao
if he does start rapping better then somebody should shoot kanye west 6 times

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-23-2005, 08:45 PM
^ in the head

Bone Collecta
10-23-2005, 08:57 PM
^ in the head
I bet you would cry ya ass off if Ghost died huh?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-23-2005, 08:58 PM
actually I would^

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-23-2005, 09:00 PM
i dont wish death upon anybody, I said cam was lucky cas he didn't get shot up in his torso. He got hit up in both his arms but not his body

Bone Collecta
10-23-2005, 09:04 PM
u should never wish death on anyone chea or like biggie said it will come back on you

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-23-2005, 09:04 PM
true

Stic.man4president?
10-24-2005, 10:57 AM
I wouldn't normally wish that on anybody ...if you don't see why I said it, you stupid.it still is hypocritical

if u say u wouldn't say that to anyone that don't say it to anyone

Cheech Da WildKard
10-24-2005, 11:17 AM
^ cool, then I retract my statement, and change it to ...

I wouldn't wish it on anybody that didn't deserve it ..

Bone Collecta
10-24-2005, 11:49 AM
^ cool, then I retract my statement, and change it to ...

I wouldn't wish it on anybody that didn't deserve it ..
who deserves to be shot? besides you that is.......

Cheech Da WildKard
10-24-2005, 12:10 PM
LOL, why you so mad cuz I like the Dips? You really need to get a life yo.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-24-2005, 12:10 PM
Stalkin' me talkin' shit all the time, LMAOOO .. I got my first groupie

PolitiC
10-24-2005, 12:11 PM
lmao..naw boners a twista groupie and hes mad were not

Cheech Da WildKard
10-24-2005, 12:12 PM
I know ...dude goes on like Twista never made a wack song ...

PolitiC
10-24-2005, 12:13 PM
yeah he wants to be twistas overnight celebrity

Cheech Da WildKard
10-24-2005, 12:14 PM
LOL, word..