PDA

View Full Version : WHY WHORES LOVE ME FiNALLY EXPLAINED

CEITEDMOFO
06-21-2011, 12:54 AM
uw_rSAgFNNI

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00033/CD24200242Daniel_Cra_33771t.jpg

KEY WORD FELLAS The dark triad approach AKA SWAG

Bad boys, it seems, really do get all the girls. Women might claim they want caring, thoughtful types but scientists have discovered what they really want – self-obsessed, lying psychopaths.

A study has found that men with the "dark triad" of traits – narcissism, thrill- seeking and deceitfulness – are likely to have a larger number of sexual affairs.

Peter Jonason, of New Mexico University in Las Cruces, believes that these traits may have an innate, genetic component that explains why some men seem unable to stop themselves behaving badly.

The dark triad of traits are the self-obsession of narcissism, the impulsive, thrill-seeking and callous behaviour of psychopaths and the deceitful and exploitative nature of Machiavellianism. "We have some evidence these traits may represent a successful evolutionary strategy," Dr Jonason told New Scientist magazine.

Many famous men – from James Dean to Pete Doherty – could be said to show elements of the dark triad of traits, but perhaps the best fictional example is James Bond. "He's clearly disagreeable, very extrovert and likes trying new things – including killing people and new women," Dr Jonason said.

The study subjected 200 college students to personality tests designed to rank them in terms of the dark triad. They were also asked about their sexual relationships, including their attitude towards brief affairs.

Dr Jonason said those with the highest rating in terms of the dark triad tended to have more partners and a greater desire for short-term affairs.

The dark triad approach is one way of maximising a man's reproductive potential by having sex with many females, while not bothering to stick around to help with the children. "The strategy seems to have worked. We still have these traits," Dr Jonason said.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReiqykHE8GW3fwKkCykwHdkGxiU9zBw ax4A4YcFCeciqzfsBWY&t=1
David Schmitt, of Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois, surveyed 35,000 people in 57 countries and found a similar link. "It is
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/why-women-really-do-love-selfobsessed-psychopaths-850007.html

diggy
06-21-2011, 01:06 AM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4026/4664499671_b7d3f4bd31.jpg

EAGLE EYE
06-21-2011, 01:17 AM
Your tat must drive the women crazy

http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://dcimeade.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/tattoosidekick.jpg&sa=X&ei=iSgATvWJN4q8sAO3nujEDQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc4PA&usg=AFQjCNGGeMxzKRaMd_vih_eAgQJwfEhNzw

ELEF_DIGITAL
06-21-2011, 01:22 AM
Your tat must drive the women crazy

http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://dcimeade.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/tattoosidekick.jpg&sa=X&ei=iSgATvWJN4q8sAO3nujEDQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc4PA&usg=AFQjCNGGeMxzKRaMd_vih_eAgQJwfEhNzw

AHHAHHHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHA

so true

netscape check two
06-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Do all of your threads have lil b video in them?

SKAMPOE
06-21-2011, 01:25 AM
http://pics.spaceghetto.st/images/9994306434a3uwm1.jpg

Art Vandelay
06-21-2011, 12:16 PM
whore   
[hawr, hohr or, often, hoor]
noun, verb, whored, whor·ing.
–noun
1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

yeah, i'd be proud of that

JASPER
06-21-2011, 01:28 PM
AzNln74syQc

will probably be deleted before anyone sees it.

BASCO
06-21-2011, 01:36 PM
like nobody knew this shit already

IrOnMaN
06-21-2011, 01:55 PM
Nice video, Jasper! Her goods are good.:mmmyah:

In regards to the article, I suspected this. The only thing I can do is pretend that I'm a street/prison nigga or some bike riding drug dealer-dirty XXXL white t-shirt wearing-du rag wearing-fractured English speaking-pants sagging-awkward moving-crack smoking black man who hasn't made it past the 10th grade. If I can persuade females that I'm what a black man is suppose to be, then I'm pretty sure that I can obtain women who earn lots of money. I've heard comments like, "I'm a nigga. Help me out!" Are you freaking kidding me?!}:| People think just because they're selling drugs, being a street bum or have done prison time that people have to respect them. I'm a weak ass nigger because according to people like them and people like semi-illiterate Palehorse, I'm nothing because I refuse to conduct myself in that manner. All right!}:|

I'll say this, though. I won't be having any kids nor will I get married in my lifetime. I'll get a dog. That way, no child support (even if the kid isn't mine, I'll still have to pay because I signed the birth certificate), no bs from her sisters and mom, and most importantly, feeding her fat ass.}:| Yes, it's weak and lonely but at least I'm safe and away from common everyday bs.

I'm done!

THE W
06-21-2011, 02:05 PM
women are attracted to men with confidence and ambition.

Edgar Erebus
06-21-2011, 02:08 PM
Nice video, Jasper! Her goods are good.:mmmyah:

In regards to the article, I suspected this. The only thing I can do is pretend that I'm a street/prison nigga or some bike riding drug dealer-dirty XXXL white t-shirt wearing-du rag wearing-fractured English speaking-pants sagging-awkward moving-crack smoking black man who hasn't made it past the 10th grade. If I can persuade females that I'm what a black man is suppose to be, then I'm pretty sure that I can obtain women who earn lots of money. I've heard comments like, "I'm a nigga. Help me out!" Are you freaking kidding me?!}:| People think just because they're selling drugs, being a street bum or have done prison time that people have to respect them. I'm a weak ass nigger because according to people like them and people like semi-illiterate Palehorse, I'm nothing because I refuse to conduct myself in that manner. All right!}:|

I'll say this, though. I won't be having any kids nor will I get married in my lifetime. I'll get a dog. That way, no child support (even if the kid isn't mine, I'll still have to pay because I signed the birth certificate), no bs from her sisters and mom, and most importantly, feeding her fat ass.}:| Yes, it's weak and lonely but at least I'm safe and away from common everyday bs.

I'm done!

But you still missed the point of it all.

BASCO
06-21-2011, 02:17 PM
I'm with tetris, there's no bitch out here worth my attention. Imma be doing hit & runs till am 50

:)

IrOnMaN
06-21-2011, 02:22 PM
women are attracted to men with confidence and ambition.

Contrary to popular belief on WTC, I AM THAT!!}:| I've done more than most of the people who post here and will continue to preform well in the academic field in the future.

I just don't fit the typical black male profile. Me v/s an ex-con when it comes to a pretty chick who's pretty much has a lot going for her. Honestly, who do you think that she'll pick? The answer is obvious. She'll ignore the fact the guy has a ton of kids by multiple women, kids who he doesn't support nor see. She'll ignore that he doesn't have a high school diploma. She'll ignore that he's raped several women. She'll ignore the fact that the guy never really had a job. She'll ignore the that fact that he's freaking lazy as heck. She'll ignore the fact that he's very child like. She'll ignore that he's a criminal and will continue to be a criminal.

Now, I know that TSA will post in this thread and say some pretty stupid things like he always does. Calling me a faggot for hating on people. I'm not hating on anyone, I'm just simply calling it as I see it. I'm ready when you are.}:|

diggy
06-21-2011, 02:22 PM
"The dark triad of traits are the self-obsession of narcissism, the impulsive, thrill-seeking and callous behaviour of psychopaths and the deceitful and exploitative nature of Machiavellianism."

The bolded part looks like traits I've seen many females have. Could it be possible that type of guy gets a lot of females cuz the females he's gettin are that type as well - like attracts like?

netscape check two
06-21-2011, 02:27 PM
Contrary to popular belief on WTC, I AM THAT!!}:| I've done more than most of the people who post here and will continue to preform well in the academic field in the future.

I just don't fit the typical black male profile. Me v/s an ex-con when it comes to a pretty chick who's pretty much has a lot going for her. Honestly, who do you think that she'll pick? The answer is obvious. She'll ignore the fact the guy has a ton of kids by multiple women, kids who he doesn't support nor see. She'll ignore that he doesn't have a high school diploma. She'll ignore that he's raped several women. She'll ignore the fact that the guy never really had a job. She'll ignore the that fact that he's freaking lazy as heck. She'll ignore the fact that he's very child like. She'll ignore that he's a criminal and will continue to be a criminal.

Now, I know that TSA will post in this thread and say some pretty stupid things like he always does. Calling me a faggot for hating on people. I'm not hating on anyone, I'm just simply calling it as I see it. I'm ready when you are.}:|

I thought you didn't want to attract the hungry hungry hippos anyway? I've seen a lot more big fat hippos with convicts than good looking women.

diggy
06-21-2011, 02:27 PM
Hey tectris, from my observation and thangs, I find that those type of women are attracted to those type of men cuz they are also low on the social scale. If she was dignified and had any sense, she would not choose him. And the thing is, in general, most people seem not to be upright individuals, so those types are prevalent in almost everywhere you look.

There are females who do not go for that though. Maybe you don't see them in the area you live cuz hard times have contributed to people acting in certain ways.

IrOnMaN
06-21-2011, 02:50 PM
I thought you didn't want to attract the hungry hungry hippos anyway? I've seen a lot more big fat hippos with convicts than good looking women.

Check, I have to be fairly honest. I've had the pleasure to know a few good big chicks since I was a teenager and I can honestly say that not all of them are the same. The problem is that most of them get sucked into the typical big girl image that most men use for money and sex. Deep down inside, most of them are nice at first. They turn into creatures once the leeches start to pray on them, saying that they're pretty and they're the most beautiful woman that they have ever laid eyes on. Yes, men do actually say stuff like that but they're only doing it in order to have a place to live, food to eat, and a weekly allowance.

If most of those men had what they needed, do you think that they'd be with those big ugly chicks? It's all about money. Deep down inside, those guys really don't care about them. As a annoying result, big women believe that they're just as equal to hot models.}:|

Hey tectris, from my observation and thangs, I find that those type of women are attracted to those type of men cuz they are also low on the social scale. If she was dignified and had any sense, she would not choose him. And the thing is, in general, most people seem not to be upright individuals, so those types are prevalent in almost everywhere you look.

There are females who do not go for that though. Maybe you don't see them in the area you live cuz hard times have contributed to people acting in certain ways.

This makes sense.

ShaDynasty
06-21-2011, 08:44 PM
I think men are smarter in this way. When I see a woman whos promiscuous, drinking a lot, getting into trouble, has no job, isn't taking care of herself etc - ALARM BELLS!
I get the fuck away. For some reason when a woman sees a lead weight dropping into the ocean she grabs onto it like its gonna save her life.

Not all women are like this though. My last girlfriend asked me out having known me a while already and knowing that I was pretty stable and a nice guy, not a psychopathic misogynistic narcissist.

But I see this shit all the time with my less intelligent hoody friends. One guy I know is currently dating 3 women. If they were aware and accepted it, he could still be a nice guy. But he lies to 3 women every day so hes an asshole. God I wish I was an asshole.