PDA

View Full Version : Now That's An Opening Line...

Skellington
10-23-2005, 09:05 AM
So I went to this party 2 nights ago, and there was this girl who was kinda hot, so....we had some eyecontact while I was sipping my beer and after a short while the girl jumps down from the stage,walks up to me and says "Hey,can you buy me a drink?"....LOL, I was like wtf? What kind of an opening line is that, anyway,I gave the girl a drink, but that shit was a stupid opening line, but it kinda ipressed me otherwise I wouldn't gave her the damn drink, but damn.....

So,who else heard any crazy opening lines?

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 09:16 AM
girls just grab me and start doing their thing, ya know, like i was at Summer Jam drunk as fuck with one of them big pint cups of beers in my hand, and this girl jumps in front of me and starts "dancing" with me (sticking her ass out and rubbing it all over my cock) lol, well i didnt really dance, well i dont dance, ya know, maybe bounce a swing or whatever bob my head to the beat and chill, but she like started like leaning all over me and rubbing herself all over me grabbin me touching me and all that, so im going along with it with this big fuckin beer in my hand, just kinda swaying along with her and still drinkin and takin sips of my beer when shes not lookin ya know.....i never really said a word to her.....

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 09:17 AM
LMAO... did you hit it? ...I would've told her to buy me a drink, fuck that.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 09:19 AM
girls just grab me and start doing their thing, ya know, like i was at Summer Jam drunk as fuck with one of them big pint cups of beers in my hand, and this girl jumps in front of me and starts "dancing" with me (sticking her ass out and rubbing it all over my cock) lol, well i didnt really dance, well i dont dance, ya know, maybe bounce a swing or whatever bob my head to the beat and chill, but she like started like leaning all over me and rubbing herself all over me grabbin me touching me and all that, so im going along with it with this big fuckin beer in my hand, just kinda swaying along with her and still drinkin and takin sips of my beer when shes not lookin ya know.....i never really said a word to her.....
LMAO @ "big fuckin' beer" and "big pint cups" .... Pints are the norm' out here ...they ain't big, that's jus' regular shit man

Skellington
10-23-2005, 09:22 AM
LMAO... did you hit it? ...I would've told her to buy me a drink, fuck that.
Nah didn't hit it, I mean we just did or thing on the dancefloor,kissing and licking but that's it, eventually she got so drunk I just left her, she got....weird lol

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 09:23 AM
LMAO @ "big fuckin' beer" and "big pint cups" .... Pints are the norm' out here ...they ain't big, that's jus' regular shit man
im not "out" all the time man, recognize, im drunk, they're heavy as fuck when u dancin on wet grass on a sloped angle, so i mostly drink bottles and take shots reKard alright, dun hate

Queen Of Poetry
10-23-2005, 09:25 AM
LOL.......I've heard plenty of opening lines.......

Haven't I seen u somewhere before?
My response: Yes. That is why I no longer go there.

Damn, I watched u from over there and up close ur even more beautiful.
My response: Go back over there and watch b/c ur ass is corny.

Can I buy u a drink?
My response: No. Spend ur $$ on some new gear and a personality.

So what do u do for a living?
My response: Female impersonator.

I bet ur a Scorpio right?
My response: No. My sign is do not enter.

Would u like to dance?
My response: Maybe after u get a breath mint.

What do I need to get with u?
My response: 6 figures and a visa.

Bloo
10-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Never had any club experience like that one but check it.

Couple months ago I'm on the bus and this fly ass honey gets on right. She sits across from me and is just clockin me, I caught her lookin so I made eye contact. She started smilin and all so I started flirtin. She got all flashy and started opening her legs a little, she had this skirt on so you know it was on :) Well I got bold ya know, so I grabbed my crotch. Shorty came right there yo.

I never did see her again

Skellington
10-23-2005, 09:27 AM
Aaaaww you'r mean QOP ;), you wouldn't tell me one of those responses right???? ;)

Queen Of Poetry
10-23-2005, 09:28 AM
Aaaaww you'r mean QOP ;), you wouldn't tell me one of those responses right???? ;)

LOL.....nah never. I'm not mean, I just tired of brothas being corny.....come correct or don't even bother.

Skellington
10-23-2005, 09:33 AM
LMFAO, another thing I did that night, shit was HILARIOUS check it out.

Me and my cousin walk in this club and I was looking for a table and chair to sit my ass down and get a lil' wasted, but all seats were taken, so eventually me and my man spot two seats left...LOL, but there were these gorgeous girl standing infront of it and they wanna have those seats aswell, so one of the girls gives us this look (with the lip thing) "Can I sit here" LOL, I was like "Aah sure thing", but this girl she could walk underneath arms,I'm a big guy, so I just sat down on her lap...The girl didn't knew what happened but she didn't do anything tho even her boyfriend didn't do jack shit LOL and my stupid cousin did the same with the other girl....damn....Fo real,I sat on this girls lap for like a half hour,talked to the girl and the poor thing was barely 16 years old HAHA and this big heavy dude comes crushing on her lap....See,that's what you get for taking the last seat by giving me the inocent look...lol

Queen Of Poetry
10-23-2005, 09:42 AM
LOL.....damn. I'm a little woman and I would have told ur big ass to get off of me........

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 09:43 AM
^^^lol i know, u coulda asked to trade places man.. :)

Skellington
10-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Aaah fuck that, I hate when woman try these lil' tricks pulling these cute faces, that shit does not work with me lol, I bet the poor girl couldn't dance all night LOL Oh well....I had a good night

Queen Of Poetry
10-23-2005, 09:49 AM
Aaah fuck that, I hate when woman try these lil' tricks pulling these cute faces, that shit does not work with me lol, I bet the poor girl couldn't dance all night LOL Oh well....I had a good night

LOL.....well.....I hate to break the news but if a woman is any good, she'll get what she wants with her cute face......even the strongest man will give in........

Bloo
10-23-2005, 09:54 AM
I wish I could agree QOP, some can get away with it but I was raised by women. I know those games and I only let em work personally if I'm in the mood to give in.

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 09:55 AM
LOL.....well.....I hate to break the news but if a woman is any good, she'll get what she wants with her cute face......even the strongest man will give in........
yeh they're so cute and cuddly, nice and all u want to do is stick ur dick in her face.....in my perspective anyways, haha nah im just playin, im thinkin she'll just put her face on my dick u feel me..lol

Skellington
10-23-2005, 09:57 AM
True, I work and live with woman, all daaayyy long, hehe, I know them pretty good ;)
But, u can give it a shot if you want QOP ;)

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 09:58 AM
I wish I could agree QOP, some can get away with it but I was raised by women. I know those games and I only let em work personally if I'm in the mood to give in. oh god im sorry man, but seriously, it depends what kind of women raised you, imo, they could a just been bitches and all u know is how to get away from somthing u hate and not really know whats going on

and if u were raised by sweet lil ladies i would have a hard time beliving your a wu-tang fan.... :/ lol, ever heard the term women are evil? its like they got pentagrams in their puss ya know lol

10-23-2005, 09:59 AM
the illest opening line i ever dropped is this:

"you girls wanna go eat, drink, smoke weed and then fuck w/ us?"

they said yes. 2 mad fine bitchez.

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 09:59 AM
True, I work and live with woman, all daaayyy long, hehe, I know them pretty good ;)
But, u can give it a shot if you want QOP ;)thats the cheesiest line i heard on a forum tho.... lol j/p 09

Skellington
10-23-2005, 10:01 AM
? no line, just a question :)

Bloo
10-23-2005, 10:05 AM
oh god im sorry man, but seriously, it depends what kind of women raised you, imo, they could a just been bitches and all u know is how to get away from somthing u hate and not really know whats going on

and if u were raised by sweet lil ladies i would have a hard time beliving your a wu-tang fan.... :/ lol, ever heard the term women are evil? its like they got pentagrams in their puss ya know lol
Na, I was actually raised by some women that had their heads on straight. looked good, smelled good and the whole nine. Strong independant black women that know how to get theirs. not saying I've never been suckered in before or anything, but not as often as some of these guys bending over backwards for a chick just cause she's fine. I could care less how you look personally, if I feel like doing for you then I will. You can talk all sweet and hug and rub all you want but I only do what I wanna do when I wanna do it ya know

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 10:13 AM
oh god im sorry man, but seriously, it depends what kind of women raised you, imo, they could a just been bitches and all u know is how to get away from somthing u hate and not really know whats going on

This post ...and another post callin' all white women "bitches" ....it's no wonder you're a virgin really, is it? ...

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 10:16 AM
This post ...and another post callin' all white women "bitches" ....it's no wonder you're a virgin really, is it? ...i chose to be a virgin for ur intrest, da fuck do u care? u concerned or some shit? fuckin hater :fucku:

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 10:19 AM
i chose to be a virgin for ur intrest, da fuck do u care? u concerned or some shit? fuckin hater :fucku:
Not everybody is a hater ...

Your attitude towards women is fucked up, that's what I'm sayin' ....you won't get nowhere in life with women, with that kind of attitude

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 10:20 AM
Na, I was actually raised by some women that had their heads on straight. looked good, smelled good and the whole nine. Strong independant black women that know how to get theirs. not saying I've never been suckered in before or anything, but not as often as some of these guys bending over backwards for a chick just cause she's fine. I could care less how you look personally, if I feel like doing for you then I will. You can talk all sweet and hug and rub all you want but I only do what I wanna do when I wanna do it ya knowi feel u dude, i feel the same way, u do what the fuck want, as long u aint tryin to hurt anyone or some dumb shit everything should be good, yup

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 10:21 AM
Not everybody is a hater ...

Your attitude towards women is fucked up, that's what I'm sayin' ....you won't get nowhere in life with women, with that kind of attitudeu say that like u know me, im a picky guy when it comes to ladies, REAL picky...so now u know and stfu

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 10:22 AM
Yo, how are you "real picky" when it comes to women and blah blah blah, and you'v never even had a woman? ...LOL ..

Queen Of Poetry
10-23-2005, 10:22 AM
I'm out numbered......I have no wins.......LOL

TUCO
10-23-2005, 10:24 AM
i never get any lines....if she looks at me for more than 10 seconds....im talkin to her
if she doesnt look me in the eye when we talk.....we're havin sex
if i meet her off the internet.....we're havin sex
if i get approached with a line..........its most likely a joke by her friends....which means i get to be a smart ass and send her home crying
if I look at her for more than 10 seconds...and she looks back.......we both pussy out and go about our ways

how it goes

Queen Of Poetry
10-23-2005, 10:25 AM

Well damn.......just like that huh?

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 10:31 AM
Yo, how are you "real picky" when it comes to women and blah blah blah, and you'v never even had a woman? ...LOL .. when u say stupid shit like that, i can tell ur just another Jasper, ZigZag ect.....just a joke.....

ive had PLENTY of sexual relations with women dunny, just never had sex mang, thats my own personal thing, and if u got a fuckin problem with that, u can shove your whole understanding of life right the fuck up ur ass, cause i dont give a shit man wtf da hell u think...ha...this guy

cease this discussion, this dudes going NO WHERE

TUCO
10-23-2005, 10:34 AM
Well damn.......just like that huh?
yea...judging from my personal experiences of course

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 10:37 AM
when u say stupid shit like that, i can tell ur just another Jasper, ZigZag ect.....just a joke.....

ive had PLENTY of sexual relations with women dunny, just never had sex mang, thats my own personal thing, and if u got a fuckin problem with that, u can shove your whole understanding of life right the fuck up ur ass, cause i dont give a shit man wtf da hell u think...ha...this guy

cease this discussion, this dudes going NO WHERE
I'm a joke? Look in the mirror playboy. LOL ...now THERE'S a joke. If you've had sexual relations with women, shoot me now ...they must've been either under-age or blind ....or both. Serious.

C'mon, crack another joke about you bein' strapped ...how you gon' hold a gun up if you struggle with pint glasses? LMAO ... Please ...

Man, talk all the shit you want, but at the end of the day, you a ugly little geek, no-pussy-gettin' motherfucker who can only pop shit on a computer cuz you get bullied in real life.

iNtell3kT
10-23-2005, 10:40 AM
I'm a joke? Look in the mirror playboy. LOL ...now THERE'S a joke. If you've had sexual relations with women, shoot me now ...they must've been either under-age or blind ....or both. Serious.

C'mon, crack another joke about you bein' strapped ...how you gon' hold a gun up if you struggle with pint glasses? LMAO ... Please ...

Man, talk all the shit you want, but at the end of the day, you a ugly little geek, no-pussy-gettin' motherfucker who can only pop shit on a computer cuz you get bullied in real life.:fucku: ur the only one talkin shit lol

Bloo
10-23-2005, 10:54 AM
i never get any lines....if she looks at me for more than 10 seconds....im talkin to her
if she doesnt look me in the eye when we talk.....we're havin sex
if i get approached with a line..........its most likely a joke by her friends....which means i get to be a smart ass and send her home crying
if I look at her for more than 10 seconds...and she looks back.......we both pussy out and go about our ways

how it goes
Wild shit man :)

But on some real shit, while we talkin about women approaching the fellas, how do you guy approach some of the females?

For instance, like when I approach a lady it kinda goes something like this...

Me: Hey there, I'm sorry if I was inturrupting something here but I was just wanting to introduce myself.

Lady: No, it's ok. Go ahead...

Me: Well my name is Chris and I've been checking you out all night so I thought I'd come say hi.

Lady: Well hey, my name is Stacy it's a pleasue to meet you.

Me: The pleasure's definately all mine. But say, I'm not gonna take up too much more of your time, I just wanted to leave you my number so that maybe if you had some free time this week, we could go out for some drinks or something.

Lady: That sounds nice Chris, I think I'd like that.

Me: Well I'm glad to hear that. I'll talk to you later, Stacy. You and your lady friends have a wonderful night.

not too comfronting, but at the same time lets her know you're interested.

Skellington
10-23-2005, 11:53 AM
Shit guyz, can u please keep the peace for christsake? Damn, why does every thread have to turn into this beef shit.....

Opening lines I use?? I dunno, I don't got like a standard opening line, I'm more of an eyecontact kinda guy, I can always tell if a woman's interested or not, so.....
Basicly it's all in the eyes and eventually i will aproach her in some way and just start talking to the girl, could be about anything....
I do give compliments tho, if the girls worth it ofcourse hehe....but....myeah..
Or my thing always works on the dancefloor aswell,I dunno how or what I do but it works and it's nice hehe.But i'm teling you man, eyecontact is the tool, and no no no, don't give a girl THE look lke "hey,sup baby" not that kinda eyecontact cause that's.....stupid lol :)

Murdah Piff
10-23-2005, 02:41 PM
spit or swallow ?

Prolifical ENG
10-23-2005, 03:01 PM
So I went to this party 2 nights ago, and there was this girl who was kinda hot, so....we had some eyecontact while I was sipping my beer and after a short while the girl jumps down from the stage,walks up to me and says "Hey,can you buy me a drink?"....LOL, I was like wtf? What kind of an opening line is that, anyway,I gave the girl a drink, but that shit was a stupid opening line, but it kinda ipressed me otherwise I wouldn't gave her the damn drink, but damn.....

So,who else heard any crazy opening lines?

That line is pretty good. It has more dimensions to it than you first think.

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-23-2005, 03:41 PM

Can I buy u a drink?

Would u like to dance?

My response: 6 figures and a visa.
lmfao!!!!!!!! damn homegurlz real, thats whats up.the stupidest 1 i heard was...

"do you belive in love at 1st sight? or do you want me to walk by again?" lmfao, shitz mad dry.

Sweet6
10-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Hello female humanoid, I have a veiny penile shaft filled with blood and if I don't ejaculate soon I fear my testicles will turn blue and begin to feel uncomfortable. May I put it in one of your warm orifices for a prolonged amount of time while you pretend to enjoy it?

I'm a no-nonsense kind of guy.

MaShPG
10-23-2005, 03:50 PM
damn, the whole pick up lines and everything are bullshit. How come 90% of the girls will never approach guys, us fellas always have to risk our pride and risk emberassment to approach you. Same goes with asking girls out n shit. Even if a girl likes a guy, she won't ask him out, we gotta ask her out. It's bullshit. If a girl likes me or is checking me out, I wish she would step to me. Cause I've never been the type to step up and spit game. I wouldn't say I'm shy, i've just got low confidence when it comes to that shit. Anyways, I'm rambling...

I will say this for you ladies tho; it is bogus how if ya'll get dick you're considered sluts but if guys get pussy we considered playas. That must suck.

But please, you gotzta give and take in relationships, you can't make the guy do all the work.

Sweet6
10-23-2005, 03:55 PM
I know what you mean. Sometimes I like to put on a big leather jacket and oversized old-fashioned sunglasses and steal a motorcycle and jump it over some sort of kooky obstacle, like 40 kindergartners lined up next to each other singing Mariah Carey songs, and then come to a screeching halt right in front of a girl, put both of my thumbs up and say HEEEEEY, BITCH!

Works every time.

Chief 'Broom
10-23-2005, 03:57 PM
the illest opening line i ever dropped is this:

"you girls wanna go eat, drink, smoke weed and then fuck w/ us?"

they said yes. 2 mad fine bitchez.haah

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-23-2005, 05:15 PM
On cam getting shot:
its about principle and pride in his case, imo he shoulda had his gat on him...most white women, girls wtv are bitches, dun need a article to tell me that..... ever heard the term women are evil? its like they got pentagrams in their puss ya know lolYo intellect, you the funniest guy on this forum with all this ignorant shit, keep it up!

BRONZBODY
10-23-2005, 05:52 PM

Can I buy u a drink?

Would u like to dance?

My response: 6 figures and a visa.harsh.............

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 05:54 PM
I don't got any opening lines really ...just whatever comes naturally, depends on the situation. I don't use no corny ass chat-up lines like "Aren't your feet tired? Cuz you been runnin' through my mind all day" ...LOL ..Never that.

SHRAP
10-23-2005, 06:17 PM
Never had any club experience like that one but check it.

Couple months ago I'm on the bus and this fly ass honey gets on right. She sits across from me and is just clockin me, I caught her lookin so I made eye contact. She started smilin and all so I started flirtin. She got all flashy and started opening her legs a little, she had this skirt on so you know it was on :) Well I got bold ya know, so I grabbed my crotch. Shorty came right there yo.

I never did see her again
haaa only good post in the first page

:lmao: at the boring ass first post in this thread and intellekts replies

SHRAP
10-23-2005, 06:19 PM
On cam getting shot:
Yo intellect, you the funniest guy on this forum with all this ignorant shit, keep it up!hahahah

even if cam did have his gat on him...

id post intellekt pic but he took them off myspace cuz we kept clownin him with em

Sweet6
10-23-2005, 08:10 PM
"Want me to change your daiper?"

Got me far

crass
10-23-2005, 08:16 PM
^^^ Oh You Bad!

Sweet6
10-23-2005, 08:18 PM
I never use any lines to be honest. Eye contact is where it's at.

Bloo
10-24-2005, 01:12 AM
haaa only good post in the first page

:lmao: at the boring ass first post in this thread and intellekts replies
hehehe

I was just bullshittin man, that never happend to me. I haven't rode on a bus since '97 :)

Bloo
10-24-2005, 01:19 AM
But while I'm at it. Let's get to part two of Bloo and Stacy...

*I pick up the phone*

Me: Hello?

Stacy: Hey, it's me Stacy. You know, the girl from the club?

Me: Oh yeah, Stacy! How are you?

Stacy: I'm doing good. How about yourself?

Me: I'm alright, just watching some workout tapes here.

Stacy: Oh ok... Well I was calling to see if you were available tomorrow to go get some drinks or something.

Me: Tomorrow? Yeah, yeah... I should be free for a little bit.

Stacy: Ok, that's great.

Me: Good, good... Well give me a minute to go wash my hands and grab a pen to write everything down...

Part 3: The Date next..

Reggie_Noble
10-24-2005, 10:49 AM
Chea!

10-24-2005, 12:08 PM
^^^ hahaha. EVERYONE on this forum is quoting that shit. LMAO

iNtell3kT
10-24-2005, 12:14 PM
On cam getting shot:
Yo intellect, you the funniest guy on this forum with all this ignorant shit, keep it up!thats my opinion dick in dick out fag...so :fucku:

skale :fucku:

everyone else :fucku: