PDA

View Full Version : Run Come Save Me...Dub Come Save Me...explain????

oldie
10-23-2005, 09:23 AM
i dont get it, whats the difference between the run come save me album and the dub come save album??? cos im thinkin on startin my roots manuva collection wit his new album then get which ever other albums he has out?

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 09:24 AM
Dub Come Save Me is prolly just the intrumentals ...cuz if you ever listened to a Reggae Dub CD, it's just the riddims ...

Ironlungz
10-23-2005, 10:12 AM
yeah, it's just a dub version of run come save me....
Start your collection with run come save me... then move on to Awfully deep and Brand new secon hand

Cheech Da WildKard
10-23-2005, 10:19 AM
I can't remember the name of his last CD, but when it came out and I was workin' in music zone, we played it, cuz he hardly curses, and it was good, I enjoyed it, but it's not somethin' I could listen to every day or whatever.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-23-2005, 11:02 AM
dub come save me is a collection of remixs and orginal songs. Its got 5 orginals and 5 dubs (remixs) it is well worth buying along with the complete album run come save me

dooboy
10-23-2005, 05:12 PM
roots manuva is one of the only artists to release 3 solid albums (ok 4 if you include dub come save me, but i don't really think of it as a full album)

oh and also he's my favourite british mc

oldie
10-23-2005, 05:38 PM
whats his new one called, comes out 2moz o sum shit? in Nuts magaine they said if u go round 2 his 4 spliffs n tea u get reggea from sum 1, some other genre from sum 1 else n hip-hop from LL. so im guessin its mixed wiv reggea sumat else n hip-hop?

so Run Come Save me 1st then, eh? then Awfully Deep, then whats his other 1 called, dnt think ive seen it?

dooboy
10-23-2005, 06:14 PM
personally i like to listen to an artist from his 1st to last album so you can see their skils change. so in order of being rrealesed it goes as folows

1. brand new second hand
2. run come save me
3. dub come save me
4. awfully deep

cop them all cos they are great albums