PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited Submissions to iTunes & Over 250 stores

Caper
06-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Ok Guys heres the deal I just become a music distributor and I got a deal for you

You can submit unlimited albums, songs to iTunes emusic Amazon MP3, MySpace Music, Napster, Rhapsody, 7Digital, Verizon Wireless, YouTube Lala, Last.fm Radio, Spotify, Sprint, Zune, Limewire, Bell Mobility, Gracenote, MediaNet Digital, Neurotic Media, Nokia, Puretracks, R2G, Rogers Wireless, SecuryCast, Slacker & Starzik and over 250 online stores worldwide.

It will only cost you 39.99 a month for unlimited submissions all you have to do is sign up to http://myhiphopbox.com as an artist and in your control panel click on subscriptions and choose Music submission and pay the 39.99 via paypal and you will be automatically taking to a submission form. Before you fill the form out email your album or songs to myhiphopbox@gmail.com than you can proceed with the form.

Hope everyone uses this opportunity to get their music out so the world can hear.

We can also get your physical album in stores like fyi , virgin and otehr stores

Caper
06-22-2011, 11:11 PM
http://myhiphopbox.com/ranking.php?mode=blog&message_id=8&row_template=blogs.tpl

Caper
06-23-2011, 11:18 AM
watch this get slept on

INF
06-23-2011, 11:45 AM
I recently started thinking about a budget for youtube.... this looks pretty decent.... gonna have to think about it for a min though cuz I'm still trying to wrap up a couple products at the same time and its taking longer than i expected. I wanna be able to have something super appealing when I start investing in it.

I'm gonna take a loss regardless at first but I just wanna make sure I got the most potent product I can come up with and still I am not quite there yet.

good lookin out though G ,I'm sure ppls is peeping this.

Caper
06-23-2011, 12:08 PM
peace my brother , Most other places will charger you per album or song Im charging 39.99 flat per month of unlimited music submissions But I feel you.

I recently started thinking about a budget for youtube.... this looks pretty decent.... gonna have to think about it for a min though cuz I'm still trying to wrap up a couple products at the same time and its taking longer than i expected. I wanna be able to have something super appealing when I start investing in it.

I'm gonna take a loss regardless at first but I just wanna make sure I got the most potent product I can come up with and still I am not quite there yet.

good lookin out though G ,I'm sure ppls is peeping this.

SKAMPOE
06-23-2011, 01:48 PM
dope dope

Caper
06-24-2011, 01:41 AM
dope dope

Peace fam just trying to give people an easier way

Caper
06-24-2011, 06:47 PM
put your album or songs up on itunes

Caper
08-26-2011, 10:06 PM
just made a site for this service its called http://airmytunes.com and its cheaper now for unlimited song and album uploads to itunes, amazon, napster and over 250 major stores online. i also have a physical album in stores service