fuck dat goth chick anyways

here u go its called human centipede
pro. by steven milano

steven im gonna do a real track on this ill beat too thanks

http://soundcloud.com/jonny-details/human-centipede-prod-steven/s-X6YHk

INF
06-25-2011, 01:08 PM
Sorry, this track is too hot for us!
Oh, damn! We couldn't create the waveform for your track. We're checking it right now and will try to fix it asap!

you didnt check your track before you linked it g

SKAMPOE
06-25-2011, 01:10 PM
Fail!

StoneMessiah
06-25-2011, 01:13 PM
^
shit for real made me almost shoot tea out my nose

where did all this come from anyway i'm busy and must have missed something?

JIGSAW45
06-25-2011, 07:02 PM
Fail!

Big time man...sry

obServant
06-26-2011, 12:26 AM
Yo word son cant wait to here dis shit, demolish it son !!!

obServant
06-26-2011, 12:34 AM
Yo son tha trak not up there i wanna hear that shit son !!!

Jonny Details
06-26-2011, 12:56 AM
no fail its impossible to fail at this homies...anyways i got other shit to do then double check links...my bad tho peace

http://soundcloud.com/jonny-details/beef

llBARlllCODEll
06-26-2011, 02:20 AM
shit was dope

SKAMPOE
06-26-2011, 03:10 AM
yooo this was dope, how can i download it?

SKAMPOE
06-26-2011, 03:44 AM
http://www.box.net/shared/och7k0yck0fadgv64opo

from Johnathon to john Jacob to lil johnny the fake thug,
is it the drugs keeping
ur rhymes weaker than light bugs tryna spark up the nite,

u spoke ma name in the rhymes u recite,
hope u choke on ur werds from way deep n yo wind pipe,
all it took is one strike for me to blast on,
like all it took is clue for me to catch on,
u dont want it with skampoe with or w/out the mask on,
nikka
i get it in real grizzly type
skampoe gotcha moms turned into a lil freak at nite,
all them face book comments, even she cliked on like,
despite ur weak ass rebuttal,
to the simplest shit the lord create right outta the puddle,
details dont want no trouble,
u think u live in a bubble like u cant get left dead in the midst of the rubble,
now back to this barney...

http://raggededgestudio.com/resources/Black+Rhino+Charging.jpg

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-26-2011, 04:04 AM
I'm sorry Skamp, but that was jus f@#kin awful. Sure my opinion might not mean much. can't say that was dope at all. Take it as hate if u want, but I gotta be honest.

JIGSAW45
06-26-2011, 09:59 AM
^^^^hate is not a factor here bro,if u dont like it then u dont like it n thats peace...i just got wind of this so i know dude went n put this together asap to reply to jonny. Anyways jonny, u already know we 1 blood so its on bro...rip.

Jonny Details
06-26-2011, 10:33 AM
awww guys guyss i cant do this every second i had 2 weddingas this weekend my girls 6 mnths pregnant and i have alot of responsibility at work...i didnt listen to skampoes piece yet..anyways i didnt come at pcp at all it seems like u dudes wanna battle every1 im not sure if its appropriate for me to respond to u skamp...i didnt diss u. i made u the head of the pede g lmfao

SKAMPOE
06-26-2011, 11:26 AM
Peace details, its all love,
ptyn, yea the beat wasnt diss track worthy altho its a monstrous neat, the mixings horrible, plus All it took me was from 3.10 in the AM till 3.40 am and dAts when errbody sleeping so i had no one to tell me to scrap it n do ovr lol but its a verse non the less lmao
I love to build wit ma niggaz so dont be afraid to tell me shits weak if it is, speacially some one like u with far greater knowlwdge on the craft we love

But yea

Still

No can can tell me shit cuz at least i produced something altho weak as it ma be, while da rest wqtch in secrecey feom the side lines lmao

SKAMPOE
06-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Ao by thT time i waa so fuckin gone in an herbAl bliss im rly surprise i was able to craft sumthing up

Jonny Details
06-26-2011, 11:59 AM
u produced that beat fam?? anyways im posting a new thread i recorded a response in about the same amount of time to come back u..check new thread 1

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
06-26-2011, 01:40 PM
ptyn, yea the beat wasnt diss track worthy altho its a monstrous neat, the mixings horrible, plus All it took me was from 3.10 in the AM till 3.40 am and dAts when errbody sleeping so i had no one to tell me to scrap it n do ovr lol but its a verse non the less lmao
I love to build wit ma niggaz so dont be afraid to tell me shits weak if it is, speacially some one like u with far greater knowlwdge on the craft we love

But yea

Still

No can can tell me shit cuz at least i produced something altho weak as it ma be, while da rest wqtch in secrecey feom the side lines lmao

Respect. Put out the music how it would benefit you best to keep rockin. I can't tell ppl nothing much cause I move at my own pace for sure.

llBARlllCODEll
06-26-2011, 02:50 PM
as much battlin thats been goin on the last two weeks or so i think Wu-Corp should hold weekly battles.

maybe 2 emcees battle all week long and get as many responses in as possible by weeks end

what yall think?

obServant
06-26-2011, 03:02 PM
Yo son shit was dope peace & respect !!!!