PDA

View Full Version : why did allah allow the white devil to oppress and force black people into slavery?

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2005, 12:55 PM
ive been wondering why the god of the god's an earths. the supreme all knowing eyeball or whatever let the white man oppress so many other races. maybe it was that time in eternity where the white guys were the bad guys. how longs the universe been around? some 40billion years since the bigbang. yo, in all that time, has the white man been the oppressor and devil or what? everyone with some dominant melanin has been an angel or what? long fuckin time in a big fuckin place(the universe) you know what im saying. somewhere, sometime, the white guys are prolly sitting in the same place as the black guys on present day earth. feeling like they been done wrong for to long. guess what, nobody's gonna fix the shit by trying to theorize the differences between white skin and black skin. peeps be trying to end rascism so they say, but you know half the shit your saying is the shit that started wars and conflicts in the first place. Imagine shutting the fuck up about the white guys and using this medium(the computer) as a tool to evolve, get along and maybe truly solve some REAL problems. yes, we know the white guys are rich, guess what, the rich give a fuck about each other as they give a fuck about you. im not rich, i think they should be beat up a little you know, take they're loot like robin hood an make everyone's day better(most people anyways)

try to Lay off the white man for a thread or two

im not perfect so pick this post to pieces an prove everything i said to mean what I dont intend for it to mean. or, like i expect will happen, we'll lay off the white guys for a bit. hopefully im totally wrong and yall feel like this forums bullshit also. sorry for bein a smartass, i had to get some attention. and wooly, take that quote outta your sig please

peace

Decipha Born
10-23-2005, 12:58 PM
ive been wondering why the god of the god's an earths. the supreme all knowing eyeball or whatever let the white man oppress so many other races. maybe it was that time in eternity where the white guys were the bad guys. how longs the universe been around? some 40billion years since the bigbang. yo, in all that time, has the white man been the oppressor and devil or what? everyone with some dominant melanin has been an angel or what? long fuckin time in a big fuckin place(the universe) you know what im saying. somewhere, sometime, the white guys are prolly sitting in the same place as the black guys on present day earth. feeling like they been done wrong for to long. guess what, nobody's gonna fix the shit by trying to theorize the differences between white skin and black skin. peeps be trying to end rascism so they say, but you know half the shit your saying is the shit that started wars and conflicts in the first place. Imagine shutting the fuck up about the white guys and using this medium(the computer) as a tool to evolve, get along and maybe truly solve some REAL problems. yes, we know the white guys are rich, guess what, the rich give a fuck about each other as they give a fuck about you. im not rich, i think they should be beat up a little you know, take they're loot like robin hood an make everyone's day better(most people anyways)

im not perfect so pick this post to pieces an prove everything i said to mean what I dont intend for it to mean. or, like i expect will happen, we'll lay off the white guys for a bit. hopefully im totally wrong and yall feel like this forums bullshit also. sorry for bein a smartass, i had to get some attention. and wooly, take that quote outta your sig please

peace

The bible is actually a Good book.....its talks about GOD his relationship with man and it also brings up why GOD MADE DEVIL.

PEACE

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2005, 01:10 PM
wow, u guys are smart.....maybe i am wrong and most of the posters here are cool people. sorry if anyone's offended. oh well, who cares. I wasnt aiming to hurt feelings. peace

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2005, 03:06 PM
i didnt even change the opening, thats the original, im to stupid for KTL. one

TeknicelStylez
10-23-2005, 03:18 PM
I feel your frustration homie.

It's not even on some color shit anymore, but people don't understand that. It's really rich and wealthy, vs most upper class, middle class, and lower class. But if they got all these classes fighting eachother over rights and shit, it's alot easier for them to manuver. You can go to the poorest black neighborhood and still find white kids in the mix with them, it's just a matter of you got it or you don't.

I said this like 8 times, but a classic example.

Most people here agree 9/11 was orchestrated? How many white people died in 9/11 on some straight up sacrafice tip. If it was really about white people than why would they kill so many? Why do KKK and Neo Nazi parties hate secret societies and new world order concepts? BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT A PART OF THAT.

Take your time, sit down, and think about who the real enemy is for a minute. We're acting like rabid dogs that haven't been fed for days. We get thrown into a pit against another dog, so instinctively we blindly attack it, too stupid to realize the real enemies and opressors are the owners.

KidSha
10-23-2005, 04:12 PM
God made the devil so god can show and prove what "it" is capable of doing.

GOD is a walking experience, it created this rock we call earth and everything surrounding it, through LIFE ďitĒ can experience his creation, we build a couch and we sit on it to try it out.

ďEveryone is to eliminate the devil within them.Ē

The devil is not a form of a evil human, the devil is a human action looked at from a destructible environment point of view, once one has knowledge of himself it is up to him how to teach his ways, the one can either poison his community or build upon it.

Now Slavery happened because humans have the ability to create/destroy, or ďfreewillĒ.

Got to be out for work but Iíll build later.

PEACE

K.E.G.
10-23-2005, 04:43 PM
"freewill"

That's how fortunate all of us are. We got the choice to live "freely" with a psychological divinity scaling on each of our minds. Your ego is a hard to catch provider of decisions and beliefs. You are the creator and destroyer. Old text just lets that be known to those of us who are using the ego. Its a tall tale for the babies, its really all good.

justice to all of you and any way you choose to stay up.

The Unknown Disciple
10-24-2005, 01:57 AM
I probebly should not say anything cause I'm white, but I didn't grow up in a rich family or a good neighborhood, but many ppl thought I lived a good life cause I'm white, from the time i was born till the time i moved away from home, my family lived on wellfare, my house got shot up various times, I delt drugs from the time I was 8 till 17, just to keep food in my familys house. But still thats beyond the point, my point is white ppl dont all have perfect lives (noone does) But TeknicelStylez (http://www.wutangcorp.com/member.php?u=37197) said its not color anymore its the rich and wealthy vs. the middle and lower class ppl. There have been slaves of all races throughout history, and I know many ppl probebly dont wanna here it but its the truth. I know no one really gives a fuck about my opinion i just wanted to put my 2 cents in......

Malcom Guevera
10-27-2005, 12:04 PM
I feel your frustration homie.

It's not even on some color shit anymore, but people don't understand that. It's really rich and wealthy, vs most upper class, middle class, and lower class.
Nothing is new under the sun as the saying goes.............................

When the ancient celestial beings came to the earth they had created a slave to work for them from the existing ape-man. It is understood in many parts of the world that the and i use quotes "AFRICAN BLACKMAN" is a slave by nature.

Born Ruler I
10-28-2005, 08:36 AM
Please clarify...

In other words, SHOW AND PROVE.

One

Visionz
10-28-2005, 08:41 AM
It is understood in many parts of the world that the and i use quotes "AFRICAN BLACKMAN" is a slave by nature.

By saying many parts of the world did you mean nazi germany?

Malcom Guevera
10-28-2005, 09:19 AM
By saying many parts of the world did you mean nazi germany?
Research black threw the languages and many times it boils down to SLAVE. The arab world is a perfect example and this is modern day history.

Malcom Guevera
10-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Please clarify...

In other words, SHOW AND PROVE.

One
Clarify on ???

The man in the mirror is a reflection of the creator, Dont beleive for a second that the original man is an african, if you study the lessons and beleive africa is the EAST, you are wrong!!!!!!!

Born Ruler I
10-28-2005, 09:33 AM
The original man is the Asiatic Black man.

There was originally Asia Major and Asia Minor.

There is nothing separating Asia Minor and Afrika, only man made boundaries. Before continental drift, there were no boundaries.

Those who ran deeper into Afrika were of the same stock as the original man... their mindstate was different.

Anthropological and linguistic study suggests that the great empires of Northeast Afrika were built by those who came from sub Saharan Afrika.

The original Black man did not name himself SLAVE.

The Afrikan empires such as Kush, KMT, Ethiops, etc. were named after the people's Blackness with no relation to beign a SLAVE.

Slaves were made out of original people by half original and a kind of man who set up trading posts.

Reflection of the creator... interesting.

Whose creator?

One

Masta Genius
10-28-2005, 09:44 AM
Everything has a reason in life, when i read the other bible, I found that God or Allah tests faith through persocution, so maybe Allah tested black people by puting them in to slavery, just my thought as God did by putting Jewish people through the Holocaust, and Catholics & Christians through the Holy Crucades

Malcom Guevera
10-28-2005, 05:21 PM
Slaves were made out of original people by half original and a kind of man who set up trading posts.

Reflection of the creator... interesting.

Whose creator?

One
The CREATOR is the extra-terrestrial POWER seed, asiatic comes from the tree of life, material world ASSIAH................................. this is what elijah and his teacher master fard had in mind when they were building, the creator is the ancient elohim who fathered all 12 tribes of isreal. The original man is not an african, the original man is black/power seed with black straight hair.

blackwisdom
10-28-2005, 11:19 PM

peaceDon't get upset with "internet" talk. You'd be surprised at the positive things that these people that state "facts" about melanin are doing out in the world. I get mad at all of the lies told about everything from Columbus to 911. It's taken years of study to attain the overstanding that I possess today. I don't expect people to understand or relate to me on many things. My world views will probably never completely reflect yours but I can always show love to you. I feel like Brother El Hajj Malik, (not his exact words) I will respect people who respect me but I will defend myself if need be. It's called intelligence.

You see certain things don't need to be discussed around certain people because it only confuses things. If you don't plan on taking the time and energy to fully understand certain things it can complicate your outlook on them. I'm not knocking you because I see the nature in your reaction to the information you've received. I can only ask that you let people be that are about their business of uplifting their people and communities. If it doesn't apply then leave it alone. I won't go into the Black white and rich poor thing. I can only say this in all sincerity.

Live your life the best way that you know.
I pray for your peaceful existance and growth.

Take it easy
Peace

Judahite Warrior
10-31-2005, 04:55 PM
SHALAM.

First of all, it wasn't "Allah" who allowed the so-called Negroes, West Indians and Haitians to be enslaved in the Americas and Carribean Islands. It was a dark brown skinned man named Jesus Christ, the true and living God, the God of the Bible, the Lord of Heaven and Earth, who allowed our enemies to do this to us because we sinned against him.

DEUTERONOMY 27:1

"And Moses with the elders of Israel commanded the people, saying, Keep all the commandments which I command you this day."

The Lord gave to Moses the laws, statutes, and commandments of the Most High that the Twelve Tribes of Israel, you so-called NEGROES, LATINOS, and INDIANS are commanded to keep.

However, if we did not keep these commandments, we would be cursed:

DEUTERONOMY 28:15

"But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes, which I command thee this day, that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee."

What was one of the curses that come upon the Jews of the Bible (so-called African-Americans or Negroes) for breaking the laws, statutes, and commandments of God?

DEUTERONOMY 28:68

"And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again, with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you."

After being brought out of Egyptian captivity, the Jews of the Bible were told that, for breaking the laws, statutes, and commandments of the Most High, that they would be brought into "Egypt again" - the word Egypt means "bondage" in Greek. It also means "bondage" in the scriptures:

EXODUS 20:2

"I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage:"

This precept clearly show you that whe we were brought out of Egyptian captivity the first time, we were brought out of a house of bondage. So we clearly see that Egypt means bondage in the Bible.

Back to Deuteronomy 28:68 again:

DEUTERONOMY 28:68

"And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again, with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you."

So for breaking the laws of God, the Jews of the Bible, you so-called African-Americans, would be brought into Egypt again (meaning bondage again), this time by way of ships. Cargo slave ships. The only people that this prophecy pertains to are the so-called African-Americans, West Indians, and Haitians.

It goes on to say that, "by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again". The way which the Lord spake unto our forefathers was our original homeland of Israel (not Africa!). Christ is telling us through Moses that we would not see that land again. The verse continues to say, "and there", meaning the place that we would be sent into bondage (slavery) on ships, ".....ye shall be sold unto your enemies (the white or Caucasian race) for bondmen (slave men), and bondwomen (slave women)..." When our forefathers and foremothers were brought off those ships when they reached the shores of the Americas and Carribean Islands, what happened? Slave auctions took place.. The last part of this verse says that, "and no man shall buy you". The usage of the word "buy" in this part of the verse means "to redeem". To redeem someone means to save them from evil. No man would buy us, or redeem us, from the evil that came upon us as a nation of people in bondage. We know that it does not mean we would not be purchased because the same verse says we would be sold unto our enemies. We were indeed sold to our enemies, and our enemies, the white race, bought us.

So then, the God of the Bible, Jesus Christ, was the ones who made the Israelites of the tribes of Judah (African-Americans), Benjamin (West Indians), and Levi (Haitians) endure slavery because of breaking the laws, statutes and commandments of God.

Let's get it out of God's own mouth that the sins of our people was the reason for our ancestors' enslavement:

ISAIAH 42:24

"Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? Did not the Lord, he, against whom we have sinned? For they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient to his law."

This is crystal clear. Jesus Christ, (not a chunk of rock in Mecca named Allah), Jesus Christ, the Almighty God of the Bible, is letting you know clearly why our forefathers and foremothers were enslaved: Because of our people's sins against Him!

ISAIAH 42:24

"Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he layed it not to heart."

This is saying that our people never even considered the fact that it was Jesus Christ who punished our people and made us go through enslavement and affliction under our enemies.

And it's clear people in this thread don't even consider it was Christ who punished us by having our enemies enslave us, because the topic of this thread is giving credit for the enslavement of our people as a punishment to a lifeless, breathless, piece of rock in Mecca that ignorant "Black Muslims" and Arabs call "Allah".

Taharka
11-01-2005, 03:16 AM
From the Caves to the White House
By: Dr. Yusuf Bey

As Salaam Alaikum,

In the Most Holy name of Almighty God Allah, who came in the person of Master Fard Muhammad, to whom we forever and ever give praise and thanks to for raising up in our midst the last and greatest Messenger the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. I greet my brothers and sisters in the divine greetings of peace and paradise.
As Salaam Alaikum.

It is always a pleasure to bring you True Solutions, especially in the days we are living in today. Its time now that we learn the knowledge of self. February, the shortest month of the year is Black History Month. So we have to cram that month in order to figure out who we are. We have lost the Knowledge of Self.

As a people we know this because we do not even know our names. I guarantee that 90% of you reading this message as Black as you are donít know your name. You call yourself Jones, Smith, Culpepper, Betty, Suzie. It is so obvious you donít know who you are. Therefore, you cannot know who God is. You have to understand that within the nature of Black people the need to know God is a necessity. Because in knowing God you know yourself.

I donít mean the boogie man God. I donít mean that one that you canít see, you canít hear, that doesnít look like you or anyone else. Iím talking about the one that all the books of wisdom describe. God as being the one whom we are made in his image, his likeness. I know your father is not a spirit. I know you can see your father. I know your father is probably a Black man in most cases. After all we did come through slavery.

Today we like to find out how this great experiment, that is all it is, a great experiment, works. God experiments all the time; he is a great scientist. The experiment was that Yacub could make a people from us to rule us for 6000 years. He said, ďI will make a people to rule you one day and they will live in heaven for six thousand years and after six thousand years one will come with a superior knowledge. This was Yacub, a Black man talking. At the time there were no Caucasians on the Earth. He grafted the white man from the original Asiatic Black man. He knew that within the Black man there was a brown germ (gene) and a black germ (gene). He used a method of birth control (http://www.qklinkserver.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=97&k=birth%20control) whereby the children with the darker trait were killed off. In order for God to have a challenge, an obstacle he had to go within himself and make an enemy for himself, in order to have a reasonable challenge.

In learning the history of Ourselves we find it (http://www.qklinkserver.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=97&k=find%20it) interwoven into the history of the Caucasian. So let us learn the history of how the Caucasian became qualified to rule this world. What did he go through? Understand that in life you reap what you sow. Every people who have ruled have been oppressed at one time or another. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches us in the lessons as given to him by All mighty God Allah whom came in the person of Master Fard Muhammad.

Why did we run Yacub and his made Caucasian from the root of civilization over the hot desert into the caves of West Asia as they now call it Europe. What is the meaning of Eu and Rope? You must understand that the Earth before the powers of the Caucasian named the countries, the Far East, Near East, Africa, the whole planet was called Asia. Moving on, the lesson continuesÖHow long ago? What did the Caucasian bring with him? What kind of life did he live? And how long before Mousa came to teach him the forgotten tricknology? Weíre talking about Black history but we must question how did the Caucasian get where he is and what did he go through? Everybody thinks that the Caucasian has been on top of civilization since the beginning of time. Thatís an illusion, the truth is in the answer to the question in the lesson:

Answer- Because they had started making trouble among the righteous people telling lies. They accused the righteous people causing them to fight and kill one another. Yacub was an original Black man and the father of the devil. He taught the devil to do this devilishment. We took from them everything except for the language and made him walk every step of the way it was 2200 miles.

Some of you Masons, my sons or Muslim sons know exactly what Iím talking about. But itís a secret your not suppose to tell anyone. Let me finish. He went savage and lived in the caves of Europe. EU means hillsides Rope is the rope to bind in. So you see Europe is not the home of the Caucasian. Europe is a prison. They were ran into Europe as a punishment for causing confusion among Black people as their father taught them to do in order to rule. It was 6019 years ago Mousa or Moses came 2000 years later and taught him how to live a respectable life. How to build a home for himself and some of the tricknology that Yacub taught him which was devilishment, telling lies, stealing and how to master the original man. Mousa or Moses was half original, and a prophet, which was predicted by the twenty-three scientist in the year one. 15,019 years ago today according to the time of this writing. Black history doesnít make mockery of anyone, it tells the truth as taught by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Iím telling you the beginning of the Caucasian and how he came about, and how his history is symbolic to what we must go through and have gone through for the last 400 years. Understand what the Caucasian had to go through. The Caucasion had everything taken from him except his language. He went savage and couldnít even build a house (http://www.qklinkserver.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=97&k=build%20a%20house) for himself and cook his food. He ate raw meat, slept in caves or tree tops, and reverted to moving on all fours. Before being run from the root of civilization, the Caucasian wore our fine clothes, educated himself with our books, and lived in our homes. The Caucasian was stripped of everything but a loin cloth to hide his shame. Now what does this have to do with Black history you might say.

Look at yourself; you are just like he was. Youíre a savage in the concrete jungles of America. You canít produce anything. You donít have a bank, a supermarket, a hospital or an educational system. You donít own a thing. Now look back at the Caucasian in the caves of Europe. He could not rule in the condition he was in so God sent a Messenger. Moses came along and civilized the Caucasian. He was a half original. When Black folks understand that God always send a Messenger like the people who need to receive the message. He didnít send Muhammad, he didnít send Jesus, he didnít send Abraham. He sent Mousa, Moses. Iím saying that because we have a tendency to want someone elseís Messenger. Donít want to accept our own. The truth is you better be looking for your Messenger. When you read how great Abraham was, how great Jesus was, how great Moses was, Muhammad of 1400 years was, may the blessings of Allah be upon him. Find out whoís coming to you.

We are in worse condition than those people were. We are mentally dead. Someone has got to come to us. We are the dead people (http://www.qklinkserver.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=97&k=dead%20people). We need someone to come and resurrect us. It canít be the prophets and messengers of the past because they came to those people looking like those people. Whoís coming looking like you and I? You know who it is. Itís the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad was teaching about DNA and cloning back in 1930. People today can sit up and say I know about DNA and cloning, they research it at Stanford. Back in 1930 how often could you hear professors or scientist talk about grafting or genes rather germs as the Messenger referred to them as? No one mentioned it back then. But now they do. Now if you read Our Saviour Has Arrived, Message To The Blackman, and How to Eat To Live, you will learn this knowledge now because its time for it to be manifest.

If I were to stand before you and say what I was saying today in 1930 they would have lynched me. They would have come in here with white sheets and a rope and dragged me outside and hang me up in a tree. The time today is the time of truth. Today if they came in here with white sheets on them they would have so many holes in those sheets you wouldnít have to worry about who was up in them. You see fear has been our worst enemy. When you know who God is he removes the fear of everything except himself. God says fear no one but Allah. Once you have the knowledge of self, you see there is no reason to fear. Death is necessary. Life is necessary. Everything necessary serves God. The knowledge of self reveals certain knowledge that when you see the big picture you will understand why we went through slavery.

You cannot obtain this truth unless you follow the Honorable Elijah Muhammadís teachings. You wonít learn this Black history at Cal, MIT, or Stanford. Even though the knowledge is there you can find it if you look. It is the superior knowledge that will change the world. Superior knowledge cannot submit to inferior knowledge. The knowledge ruling us today is inferior knowledge. We, Black people are not up to tricknology. We donít know tricknology, we cannot master it. How many Black magicians do you see today? Like Zigfried and Roy, guys who can make elephants disappear, we canít trick like that. Who taught them? You cannot blame Caucasians because they are not self-made. Sometimes we feel sorry for ourselves because we were slaves for 400 years. Countless Black people were killed just being brought to this country.

The mind of man is the God of the universe. Even when you go back to Yacub there is only one mind in the universe. That mind was a Black man named Jacob or Yacub who was predicted 8000 years before his birth that he would graft the Caucasian man from the Black man. You say he canít do that. Read your current events (http://www.qklinkserver.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=97&k=current%20events) today about DNA and cloning. Think about how Hitler tried to make his master race. That was in 1945, but back in 1930 when Elijah Muhammad taught on this no one had this knowledge. It was after his teachings that others tried to pursue this.

Black people would say that Elijah Muhammad made all this up. Do you think a man with a third grade education can make all this up. People pay to go to Stanford to learn about doing this today. How can anyone like Elijah know all of this? Well God chooses who he pleases. I know you wanted someone who could speak elegant with a degree from Harvard or Yale to come before you. God brings the truth to you through whom he pleases. He choose Moses and he stuttered. Moses was so embarrassed about his stuttering that he asked God why he chose him. God said get your brother Aaron to speak for you.

That shows you that even though you may have a hard time trying to understand the Messenger because of the way he speaks, you should take the time to listen and learn the substance rather than looking to hear someone else who can speak more eloquently.

When we came to America we used to be kings dressed in the finest garments. When John Hopkins brought us to America in 1555 we went savage. We lost the knowledge of self. This is how our histories are interwoven. We made and oppressed him and he in turn made and oppressed us.

We came to this country and we tried to worship Allah but they wouldnít allow us to. They would kill us off. They would kill us off at the drop of a hat. They killed off a generation of men so that we would not have the knowledge of self and our women would be in a frozen psychological sate of independence from the Black man.

Before coming to America the Black woman depended on the Black man. The White man would take the Black male slave and bring him out before the women and children slaves. Tie his legs one to each horse faced in opposite directions. He would beat the horses to pull apart the Black man in front of his Black woman and offspring to instill fear. The Caucasian knew he had to remove the confidence in this Black man. He wanted to replace this Black man in the eyes of the Black woman because she is a vital part in building this country. So, when the Black woman saw her God, the Black man, tarred, feathered and torn apart, she pulled the Black child closer to her and knew she had to take care of her offspring. So she nourished her girls to be independent, and the boys to be dependent, feminine. She would say now look son, when the master says something you say yes sir and hop to it. You see the science of reverse psychology. The roles of the male and female were reversed. This psychology still exists today.

Who have the best jobs in this community the Black man or Black woman? Who is better educated? You canít say that a brother and sister from the same family do not have the same ability. But the brothers are on the corner hanging out at the liquor store while his sister is in college getting a degree. She gets a good job. Look at the supervisor at PG & E. Sheíll tell you to get in line and if you donít have our money weíre going to cut off your PG & E. She calls it our money like itís her money. She represents the man the White man.

He took everything from us including our language. We donít know our indigenous language. We are walking around today saying Hello. We speak English. We donít know Swahili or Arabic. All we know is English. We walk around greeting one another with ĎHelloĒ. Our children are born saying ďhelloĒ. ďYou gonna have hell all your life so let me prepare you child, say helloĒ. Muslim children say As-Salaam Alaikum, peace. We need all the peace we can get. When you have lost the knowledge of self you are destroying yourself without knowing you are. You are imitating another people. The science says imitating another people is suicide. Look at our people in high offices today that you consider successful. What is he like? Heís like White people. Mr. Powell, Secretary of State, why he works for White people and their interests.

Here we are the greatest people to walk the planet earth. Everything you see we were the originators of this. The Caucasian has never created one thing in 6000 years. He has taken the creation and invented and discovered. Most of the things you have created and discovered and he took the credit for, because you are the creator. Everything in the universe has already been created by the creator. There is nothing else that can be created. The Caucasians suffered in the caves of west Asia. His suffering qualified him to rule in the White House. His mastery and rulership of the original Asiatic Black man here in the hells of North America has qualified the Black man who accepts his own to rule with the superior knowledge he has gained. The things Iím telling you no one else told you. So Elijah Muhammad must be a Messenger because heís giving you a Message you never heard before. Today in this day and age you can prove what heís saying. When I came into the Nation you had to believe but today its been proven. Today I donít believe, I know! I can check the newspapers, watch CNN. I know!

You saw Black people in the thirties, they had their hair conked, and you couldnít call them Black. They would fight you like you cursed them or something. Today you walk around being proud of your blackness. Where did this come from? Who was the first to let you know you had something to be proud of? Elijah Muhammad taught the Black man he was God in 1930. He didnít have to run from white people he had to run from Black people.

Godís Messenger is made to be successful. The consistency and persistent of this man was motivated by his love for Black people. He went among the dead and raised them up. He made them feel proud of ourselves, gave us dignity and honor. He said the Black woman is not herself. Sheís been made a prostitute. Look at the sisters on TV. made to back it up like their momma taught them to. No civilized people want a woman like that in their country. No civilized people would want a woman like that to be the mother of their children. Its not her fault, itís not her nature; sheís the mother of civilization. You can make a man anything you want (http://www.qklinkserver.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=97&k=anything%20you%20want) too. We were made Negroes, 3/5 human being. We are a made people made by the Caucasian who mastered us after being raised by their Messenger Moses. What the Caucasian went through in civilizing himself qualified him to rule. What we have gone through in having our mind stolen a replaced with a Caucasian mind and will go through in civilizing ourselves will qualify us to rule in the hereafter. Understand that in life you reap what you sow. Itís the law of the universe. It is the law of cause and effect and you must ultimately submit to that law.. It doesnít matter who you are.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, is the creatorís last and greatest Messenger. He is the last and greatest because he has had to resurrect a people from mental death, which has never been done before. He is providing us with the keys to our salvation. It is up to us to open the door and enter into the hereafter. Because we were ruled by the weaker part of ourselves we now have a superior knowledge that will enable Freedom, Justice, Equality and Islam to reign once again. As is was in the beginning so shall it be in the end.

As Salaam Alaikum

www.ybmb.com/cavestowhitehouse2001.html (http://www.ybmb.com/cavestowhitehouse2001.html)

blazindaherbz
11-01-2005, 04:02 AM
peace be w/ u

Sicka than aidZ
11-01-2005, 04:10 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileysicka.png

"Masta-Mind"
11-01-2005, 06:44 AM
There is only 1 creator, ALLAH (Glroified be HE)

ALLAH has crated mankind with a free will to choose how they will live, ALLAH has sent books in the past i.e Torah, Gospel and psalms and has given us the best guideline in the Qur'aan.

All these things so that we can differenciate between good and evil, truth and falsehood, right and wrong.

Things like slavery and oppression are terrible injustices but we did these things to ourselves. The whole point of the day of judgment is so that ALLAH will administer justice, even between animals.

Its wrong for us to kill and beat the shit out of ourselves then blame ALLAH

Born Ruler I
11-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Take that 'sinned against him' shit outta here.

Manumitted negro.

One

Sicka than aidZ
11-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Everything has a reason in life, when i read the other bible, I found that God or Allah tests faith through persocution, so maybe Allah tested black people by puting them in to slavery, just my thought as God did by putting Jewish people through the Holocaust, and Catholics & Christians through the Holy Crucades
thats the most interesting thing ive heard from you. good post, peace

Fr@z
11-05-2005, 07:21 PM
its because allah is gay

Fragmented
11-05-2005, 09:23 PM
u put too much trust into believing god exists, the truth is we live we die. simple as, the reason this drive people into thinking they;re something special, you're simply another vibration in the universe get used to it.

no offence but all this black man supreme stuff is non-sense, fuck a yacub and for anbody calling me a white devil you people saying that are no better then the kkk people

noel411
11-05-2005, 09:50 PM
u put too much trust into believing god exists, the truth is we live we die. simple as, the reason this drive people into thinking they;re something special, you're simply another vibration in the universe get used to it.

no offence but all this black man supreme stuff is non-sense, fuck a yacub and for anbody calling me a white devil you people saying that are no better then the kkk people :clap:^O^:yes:

GENERAL WISE
11-05-2005, 10:24 PM
I am Muslim (Fuck all u bitches that call our resistance terrorism{israel})
(God) (Allah) (Hodah) his/her name changes as belief in him traveses cultures
but he is the creater and observer, Judge if you will. Do not think that watever you Mullah, Priest, (Jewish Clergy), is the word of God. Humans are not perfect, Muhammad , Jesus, Moses, and all the other prophets (P.B.U.T) were humans.
GOD EXISTS IN ALL OF US BECAUSE HE IS OUR FAITH, OUR IDEA, OUR SPIRITUAL LEADER
DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM HIM/HER.
To all my African Brothers: Fight for your own rights, Those "White Devils :)" that enslaved your kin in the past also faught for your rights in the civil rights movement.
Those who are wicked will be judged

LISTEN TO AK's WORDS OF WISDOM

whiteguy
11-05-2005, 10:28 PM
http://www.thomasmichaelcorcoran.com/bums%20bum01.jpg

Public demand for "The White Devil" has plummeted, due to the secret recipe being stolen, causing Yacub enterprises, inc. to go bankrupt. Here is founder Yacub as of earlier today.hahaha

whiteguy
11-05-2005, 10:42 PM
http://www.aski.de/usa.jpg

http://www.baileysflags.com/international/images/USA.jpg

The Greastest
so if you dont like it move!

Sicka than aidZ
11-05-2005, 10:53 PM
didnt really intend for this thread to go this far. i dont like it. start a new one. close

Born Ruler I
11-08-2005, 10:18 AM
The Greastest
so if you dont like it move!

Sould have done your dirty labor yourself, instead of rounding up others to do it while running the original inhabitants off their land.

'You' brought us here, 'we' didn't choose to come.

So tell ya politicians to pay up, and settle their debts.

One

Aqueous Moon
11-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Sould have done your dirty labor yourself, instead of rounding up others to do it while running the original inhabitants off their land.

So tell ya politicians to pay up, and settle their debts.One
Peace

My thoughts exactly...well said, Born

Kephrem
11-09-2005, 05:04 AM
There's a greater force that allowed base cavemen to possess enough power to where they were able to place the original man and the gods of this earth into slavery and set off this ongoing 500 plus years of oppression. I want to hear how you so called "godbodies" expect to Fight, and gain the Victory over the Beast when its serpent face is revealed to Us here in Amerikkka? when 'troubles' are multiplied one thousand fold around our communities all across these Amerikkkas in the coming days, months, and years, tell us where's your organization your army, your leaders, and power??

Alex36
11-09-2005, 06:28 AM
struggles show us who we are, im starting to feel god may not care for the pain we go through as long as the plan makes us who we need to be, im not in your struggle but pain is pain. i dont like the idea of if but we cant just pick beliefs that make us happy, beliefs aint ment to be fairytales.

Aqueous Moon
11-09-2005, 06:43 AM
There's a greater force that allowed base cavemen to possess enough power to where they were able to place the original man and the gods of this earth into slavery and set off this ongoing 500 plus years of oppression. I want to hear how you so called "godbodies" expect to Fight, and gain the Victory over the Beast when its serpent face is revealed to Us here in Amerikkka? when 'troubles' are multiplied one thousand fold around our communities all across these Amerikkkas in the coming days, months, and years, tell us where's your organization your army, your leaders, and power??
Peace

There is no more hell than that which you see everyday. I mean it really can not get any worse than it already is.

We revolutionaries, are very intelligent people. I would never wish to provoke a slaughter of my people at the hands of Amerikka's army.

We have begun a whole new kind of organization. It is one where each person must be their own leader, army and power. This way it will be a lot harder for America to divide and conquer us.

Of course, we need to avoid physical violence because we are out armed at the moment. However, when that time comes I know we will be ready because we have been waiting for this change - the whole world has been waiting for the downfall of America.

We are surviving now, we will continue to survive. Revolution is serious though, it means courage, sacrifice, and conviction. This revolution has already started within the minds of oppressed people all across the planet.

Peace

Kephrem
11-09-2005, 07:45 AM
Peace

Peace

There is no more hell than that which you see everyday. I mean it really can not get any worse than it already is.

Yes, it indeed can. I suggest you look up these terms: Race War, Civil War, Biological Warfare, Famine, Nuclear War.

We revolutionaries, are very intelligent people. I would never wish to provoke a slaughter of my people at the hands of Amerikka's army.

Its army won't necessarily be involved (they will have their own problems in the east), research the militarization of the police forces, the Militias, etc.

We have begun a whole new kind of organization. It is one where each person must be their own leader, army and power.

1) A person must always be their own 'leader', 'army', and 'power'.

2) However what you suggest here only takes the individual so far and is only for the 'now', there has always been power in organization, in the set up of leaders, and in combined power (and intelligence).

3) So it light of these facts when it's time to Form the Body and army of God how will what you suggested play itself out??

This way it will be a lot harder for America to divide and conquer us.

That's more or less what Cointelpro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO) wanted, is to KEEP us factionalized.

Of course, we need to avoid physical violence because we are out armed at the moment.

Did you read what I wrote? If so you would've known I was not refering to the present but the near future when the war is brought to our gates.

However, when that time comes I know we will be ready

How so?? Explain how you or "we" (whose that?) are ready for these things:

Race War, Civil War, Biological Warfare, Famine, Nuclear War.

because we have been waiting for this change -

How would that "change" come to pass, do you know??

the whole world has been waiting for the downfall of America.

Yes, but what the world is waiting for is not my concern here -- but what my people are doing (to prepare for and what/if they in fact KNOW) about that imminent downfall.

We are surviving now, we will continue to survive. Revolution is serious though, it means courage, sacrifice, and conviction. This revolution has already started within the minds of oppressed people all across the planet.

Peace

The only revolution that I'm concerning myself with is when the main centers of Amerikkka are being directly affected and my people will be forced to recognize the Beast for what it is.

Peace

Aqueous Moon
11-09-2005, 07:59 AM
Peace Kephrem

I appreciate your detailed response....then again I was just offering my thoughts on these matters...because I think about it a lot. I wasn't trying to convince you ,or start a debate.

That being said, I do stand by my previous post. All of the afflictions you named have already come to pass.

"Yes, it indeed can. I suggest you look these things up: Race War, Civil War, Biological Warfare, Famine, Nuclear War. "

If it gets worse we will be annihilated...happy now? Is that what you want to hear?

So, what if we have seperate cells - we have one mind. And that is the mind of God. The body is comprised of all who have the courage to do the knowledge and fight.

If your people can't see the beast for what he is already, they are in denial or are seduced and they are not really blind....

Peace
I will leave you to your discussion now, if you prefer.

Aqueous Moon
11-09-2005, 08:31 AM
Peace Kephrem

Actually, I will post all my views on every point you brought up. I didn't have the time to do all the details when I posted but, I will because people will assume I that have no "facts".

So, my response will be to your post but, not personally towards you.

Peace

Alex36
11-09-2005, 08:34 AM
struggles show us who we are, im starting to feel god may not care for the pain we go through as long as the plan makes us who we need to be, im not in your struggle but pain is pain. i dont like the idea of if but we cant just pick beliefs that make us happy, beliefs aint ment to be fairytales.
what do u think on this view? is it giving up on hope or just reality making me feel this?

Kephrem
11-09-2005, 09:19 AM
Peace Kephrem

I appreciate your detailed response....then again I was just offering my thoughts on these matters...because I think about it a lot. I wasn't trying to convince you, or start a debate.

Offering your thoughts on these matters opened you up to questioning, especially if you chose to speak on issues that concern the people of God - so it would be wise for you (or anybody for that matter) to speak with authority.

That being said, I do stand by my previous post. All of the afflictions you named have already come to pass.

Shall we go through those afflictions which you claim "have already come to pass"?

* Nuclear War - it has not come to pass in Amerikkka, that was an "affliction" that I stated would make things worse in this hell.

* Famine - Whether it be country wide, or inner city (man made) it has not occured in Amerikkka.

* Race riots have indeed occured here, as well as a race war ( Europeans vs. Natives ), but a modern Race War where you would have Blacks, Natives, and Hispanics having major grievances to settle (KKK era-Jim Crowe-police abuse-institutionalized racism, etc.) since the last Indian war in the 1800's has not.

* Biological attacks have occured here (Anthrax letters, which remain suspect btw) but not ALL OUT (not hidden like AIDS) biological warfare.

edit: *The militarization of the police forces, and the beefs the Militias have with the Federal Government and so-called minorities is an ongoing phenomenon.

"Yes, it indeed can. I suggest you look these things up: Race War, Civil War, Biological Warfare, Famine, Nuclear War. "

If it gets worse we will be annihilated...

But you said it could NOT get worse, remember??

I mean it really can not get any worse than it already is.

happy now? Is that what you want to hear?

No, I asked the "godbodies" in the thread a question, which was:

how you so called "godbodies" expect to Fight, and gain the Victory over the Beast when its serpent face is revealed to Us here in Amerikkka?

when 'troubles' are multiplied one thousand fold around our communities all across these Amerikkkas in the coming days, months, and years, tell us where's your organization your army, your leaders, and power??

So, what if we have seperate cells - we have one mind.

What good is there having "one mind" when you have no body, feet, arms, hands, fingers, legs, head??

Remember you said this?

We have begun a whole new kind of organization. It is one where each person must be their own leader, army and power.

Explain exactly how an ORGANization would work independently of eachother, especially since that organization is a NATION.

The body is comprised of all who have the courage to do the knowledge and fight.

But what army fights disORGANized??

If your people can't see the beast for what he is already, they are in denial or are seduced and they are not really blind....

MY people are the blacks, hispanics, and native amercans scattered throughout the Americas and the world, who are your people again?? and yes many have been seduced by the ways of the wicked. (http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Pro/Pro012.html#26)

Peace
I will leave you to your discussion now, if you prefer.

It's not my discussion, this post/thread is obviously for anyone who chooses to contribute to it, that's if they think their knowledge and sword is sharp enough.

Aqueous Moon
11-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
Peace

Yes, it indeed can. I suggest you look up these terms: Race War, Civil War, Biological Warfare, Famine, Nuclear War.

We have already suffered these inflicitons and we continue to suffer them. Right here in America black and all other citizens have been fighting these wars for a long time.

Race war - slavery, segragation, intergration ,economic oppression, discrimination, political alienation,...

Civil War - riots, political marches, spiritual marches, demonstrations, sit -ins, boycotts...most of these wars have been non - violent

Biological Warfare - Tuskegee Experiments, poor health care, polluted air and water, rising Aids numbers in Black populations

Famine - poisoned foods, expensive foods, processed foods, fast foods...

Nuclear war - these have been unleashed on this planet and we have no idea of the depths of its destruction to our atmosphere. By the looks of Hiroshima in the aftermath of a nuclear bomb and the quality of air there with the potent radiation content it is reasonable to say that we have been affected as well.

Quote:
We revolutionaries, are very intelligent people. I would never wish to provoke a slaughter of my people at the hands of Amerikkka's army.

Its army won't necessarily be involved (they will have their own problems in the east), research the militarization of the police forces, the Militias, etc.

http://rds.yahoo.com/;_ylt=AoInk6dvZkZrhyJNSLMskeRXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTBwcj FuczRyBGNvbG8DdwRsA1dTMQRwb3MDOQRzZWMDc3I-/SIG=12jucttru/EXP=1131636335/**http%3A%2F%2Finfowars.net%2FPages%2FSept05%2F270 905Martiallaw.htm

Here is an informative link I found on the net about martial law and military police in America.
When I made the statement above i was also referring to this kind of force also. Martial law is so close to taking over America because of the decline in civil rights and constitutional freedoms.

http://rds.yahoo.com/;_ylt=AunnlVYEQ.lZLFimbU7xBuxXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTBwMj U3Y2hjBGNvbG8DdwRsA1dTMQRwb3MDNARzZWMDc3I-/SIG=11v4206sp/EXP=1131636665/**http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oilempire.us%2Fwargames.html

This link describes how the government orchestrated 9 /11 in order to gain more control and power over its citizens and the world at large. It is my opinion that these kind of tactics have been employed to help bring about martial law and military police in America. This is a premeditated attack on the citizens of America and we have already suffered it, we continue to suffer it.

Quote:
1) A person must always be their own 'leader', 'army', and 'power'.

2) However what you suggest here only takes the individual so far and is only for the 'now', there has always been power in organization, in the set up of leaders, and in combined power (and intelligence).

3) So it light of these facts when it's time to Form the Body and army of God how will what you suggested play itself out??

In my generation everyone within a righteuos society that is concerned with one common goal are leaders. We have no weapons, or military force, but even if we did we could not defeat America with brute strength. We are out gunned. We have to use our intelligence to survive. There is no other way to fight. We don't need to have a sitting duck for the government of America to pick off. Or some kind of organization for America to divide and conquer. We will sharpen our minds right now and when we need to defend our selves we would have to do it. We would have no choice.

Quote:
This way it will be a lot harder for America to divide and conquer us.
see above

That's more or less what Cointelpro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO) wanted, is to KEEP us factionalized.

They have not succeded because I know that The Nation of Gods and Earths stay united through a common goal of teaching truth to all human families while congregating with each other to build on the foundation of that goal.

Quote:
Of course, we need to avoid physical violence because we are out armed at the moment.
see above

Did you read what I wrote? If so you would've known I was not refering to the present but the near future when the war is brought to our gates.

Quote:
However, when that time comes I know we will be ready
see above

How so?? Explain how you or "we" (whose that?) are ready for these things:

Quote:

The only way we can be truly ready is mentally - through truth and knowledge. We can also eat to live, and become economically intelligent, and we can do much more than that we can gain soveregienty. Here some links to some info about this:
http://www.radiostationcentral.com/
http://www.riseagain.info/index.htm

Quote:
Of course not, it has been predicted to come about by many different ways and forms...

Quote:
the whole world has been waiting for the downfall of America.

Yes, but what the world is waiting for is not my concern here -- but what my people are doing (to prepare for and what/if they in fact KNOW) about that imminent downfall.

I understand your concern, we must continue to spread the truth and wisdom and educate those who do not see. To prepare I think we should fast and get in physical shape so that our bodies could reamin stronger and healthier in the event of some kind of pending annihilation. It is so obvious that this country is in trouble...I have a hard time believing that people really don't know. Maybe , they don't want to know.

Quote:

Peace
The main centers are already directly affected. See above

The only revolution that I'm concerning myself with is when the main centers of Amerikkka are being directly affected and my people will be forced to recognize the Beast for what it is.

Yeah...swords and knowledge, they are good to have.
Peace

Kephrem
11-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
Peace

We have already suffered these inflicitons and we continue to suffer them.

I refer you to my previous post.

Right here in America black and all other citizens have been fighting these wars for a long time.

What "wars" do you speak of were/are being fought by "black and all other citizens"??

Race war - slavery, segragation, intergration ,economic oppression, discrimination, political alienation,...

Slavery was the result of international kidnapping, and it was/is sustained through oppression (segragation, intergration, economic oppression, discrimination, political alienation) and it resulted in the eventual uprising ( and even more recent riots ), but this does not equal a race war where arms in abundance flow freely through the warring parties and where BOTH SIDES suffer substantial losses of life and property.

Civil War - riots, political marches, spiritual marches, demonstrations, sit -ins, boycotts...most of these wars have been non - violent

LMAO..

Riots, political marches (are you serious?), spiritual marches (never that), demonstrations (the devil doesn't respect weakness), sit-ins ( i.e. CIA intelligence gathering operations ), boycotts (one shouldn't be that involved in the system to begin with) ARE NOT, I repeat DO NOT constitute civil war (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_war), those are simply civil disturabances caused by slaves to stress out the masters every several years.

Biological Warfare - Tuskegee Experiments, poor health care, polluted air and water, rising Aids numbers in Black populations

Famine - poisoned foods, expensive foods, processed foods, fast foods...

These are COVERT poisoning methods for population control purposes, warfare on the other hand entails OVERT military operations.

edit: Do you know what the word "famine" (http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=famine) means??

Can you prove what you listed above causes famine??

Nuclear war - these have been unleashed on this planet

The subject was Amerikkka, not the world, and the last I checked ICBMS have not rained down on the major cities killing any blacks, hispanics, or native americans.

and we have no idea of the depths of its destruction to our atmosphere. By the looks of Hiroshima in the aftermath of a nuclear bomb and the quality of air there with the potent radiation content it is reasonable to say that we have been affected as well.

That's 'radiation/radioactive poisoning' not NUCLEAR WARFARE which HASN'T "come to pass already" where ones eyeballs would melt in their sockets, tongues in their mouths and flesh off of their bones where they stand, that's if they're not instantaneously vaporized.

We revolutionaries, are very intelligent people. I would never wish to provoke a slaughter of my people at the hands of Amerikkka's army.

http://rds.yahoo.com/;_ylt=AoInk6dvZkZrhyJNSLMskeRXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTBwcj FuczRyBGNvbG8DdwRsA1dTMQRwb3MDOQRzZWMDc3I-/SIG=12jucttru/EXP=1131636335/**http%3A%2F%2Finfowars.net%2FPages%2FSept05%2F270 905Martiallaw.htm

Here is an informative link I found on the net about martial law and military police in America.
When I made the statement above i was also referring to this kind of force also. Martial law is so close to taking over America because of the decline in civil rights and constitutional freedoms.

http://rds.yahoo.com/;_ylt=AunnlVYEQ.lZLFimbU7xBuxXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTBwMj U3Y2hjBGNvbG8DdwRsA1dTMQRwb3MDNARzZWMDc3I-/SIG=11v4206sp/EXP=1131636665/**http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oilempire.us%2Fwargames.html

This link describes how the government orchestrated 9 /11 in order to gain more control and power over its citizens and the world at large. It is my opinion that these kind of tactics have been employed to help bring about martial law and military police in America. This is a premeditated attack on the citizens of America and we have already suffered it, we continue to suffer it.

So how does having no external organization, army, leaders, or power help you in light of these facts??

In my generation everyone within a righteuos society that is concerned with one common goal are leaders.[/color

No doubt everyone is supposed to carry their own weight and lead themselves and their family.

They should also lead in whichever task they are set up to perform within their respective nation, but that wasn't what you suggested so can you answer this:

Can you show me a righteous society in the past where everyone was a leader (head) without any other parts playing vital roles? What about the arms, legs, hands, etc??

We have no weapons, or military force, but even if we did we could not defeat America with brute strength. We are out gunned.

Is that the ultimate truth?? is the devil ultimatley stronger then God according to your knowledge??

We have to use our intelligence to survive.

No doubt we have to use inelligence but at a certain point "surviving" will not be an option (it shouldn't be because that is for savages and animals) and there's no hiding from nuclear warfare.

There is no other way to fight.

No question that in the daily struggle we fight with intelligence, but the subject was when shit 'hit the fan' as they say.

We don't need to have a sitting duck for the America to pick off. Our some kind of organization for America to divide and conquer.

So then the plan is to never unite??

It seems like that's what your saying seeing as you all are your own "leaders", "army", and "power" without the need for a "sitting duck" organization.

We will sharpen our minds right now

No doubt, I of course agree with that.

Which and when we need to defend our selves we would have to do it. We would have no choice.

Will you be defending yourself individually or as a nation??

[color=white]This way it will be a lot harder for America to divide and conquer us.
see above

See what above? Are you suggesting the answer is to go for self, survive, and somehow unite at the last minute with your backs up against the wall??

Cointelpro I see was implemented to its perfection.

Are you scared of devils spies, or the devil themselves??

see above

No one suggested 'physical violence' at the moment or becoming more armed 'physically'.

The only way we can be truly ready is mentally - through truth and knowledge. We can also eat to live, and become economically intelligent, and we can do much more than that we can gain soveregienty. Here some links to some info about this:
http://www.radiostationcentral.com/
http://www.riseagain.info/index.htm

I agree with the first half of this statement, however the last half can only come through organization which essentialy contradicts some of your previous points.

Of course not, it was been predicted to come about by many different ways and forms...

What did your righteous brother Jesus say in the Injil on how the "change" will be set off??

The main centers are already directly affected. See above

I disagree, when the Beast shows up with body armor, machine guns, and military vehicles (probably for 'safety purposes') then it will cease being an abstract notion and instead become a direct threat.

Peace

Aqueous Moon
11-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Peace Kephrem

I have offered a response to your questioning of my post and I am satisfied.

The points you have a brought up are very important and valid.

I hope a 'godbody' will add-on to your original post ,and perhaps, bring you closer to the answers you were looking for.

Peace

whiteguy
11-09-2005, 09:18 PM

So tell ya politicians to pay up, and settle their debts.

One
yeah well mybe them black people should have died fighting instead of selling there own kind to save there own ass!

should have been more like the indians and died fighting
whole tribes wiped of the face of the earth FIGHTING!

but that was 100000 years ago! get over it!
you were not there!
wtf is wrong with ppl!
you were not a slave!

whiteguy
11-09-2005, 09:21 PM
why did allah allow a wedding in jordan to blown the fuck up today huh
the groom lost his fucking father because some scumfuck wants his virgins!
fuck the past! help the now!

LORD NOSE
02-04-2012, 03:36 PM
answer: To bring the friction needed to cause an explosion that will result in the birth of something/someone great

ChristO
02-17-2012, 09:45 PM
...there's a war goin' on...
...keep askin' y [why] Allah allows this-and-that, remain on z [snooze]...
...yacub, who is jacub, won't reveal himself...lucifer would remain hidden in israel...
...the current context of the word "gay" is blasphemy against Gabriel, God's word...
...the current global move to merge the whites into the black body, is in creating the common enemy among us..and the attempt to completely erase debt owed to the "black" body, for such atrocities as slavery/holocaust on blacks. there can be no amnesty for slave owners, propieters thereof, or such by overlooking it, in the protocol of present and future events..