PDA

View Full Version : Things that piss you off/you don't like

J-Cee
06-26-2011, 07:26 AM
feel free to add more to your list,forever..

-People in general..

-Corny TV Commercials

-dumb bitches

-shit musicians who are rich and famous

-My brain sometimes

-ignorance

-Conformity

-Gays who constantly talk about gay shit

-being itchy

-cockroaches

-when theres nothin on TV

-Corny happy endings in movies

-People trying to act tough who aren't

-Getting up early

ill Equipped
06-26-2011, 09:43 AM
That's my exact list

TSA
06-26-2011, 09:51 AM
beautiful rocks oily salt like exoskeletal flesh caccoon

THE MASON
06-26-2011, 10:05 AM
shitty weed runners

shitty weed in general

people who ask you questions, then answer themselves

having to piss but no where to piss

kempa
06-26-2011, 10:55 AM
bad bitches with faggot boyfriends
i swear sometimes im bout to chew someones head off

Fatal Guillotine
06-26-2011, 12:35 PM
fat people who take up the entire sidewalk

people that call and initiate bullshit conversations or leave damn near a 5 min message on my voice-mail

Dr Sleepwalker
06-26-2011, 01:40 PM
gas prices
bills
sick kid
cigarettes
bickering with girl
going to work

Lex Lugor
06-26-2011, 03:51 PM
taking a large bite of a really awesome sammich and it getting stuck on duh top of yo mouf.

Lex Lugor
06-26-2011, 03:55 PM
When you log into wu tang corp dot com on some random day and everybody is posting in a seventeen page thread that you've never seen before.

Lex Lugor
06-26-2011, 04:04 PM
w;hat eating dohhhhhriiitos does to your fingertips

Lex Lugor
06-26-2011, 04:14 PM
fucking dust yo, god fucking damn shits everywhere.

ShaDynasty
06-26-2011, 09:47 PM
Miss your bus by a few seconds and have to wait for the next one

Girlfriend texting me every 5 minutes. (dumping the bitch tomorrow)

Staying up too late by accident

Women on the rag blaming me for everything

Indie Rock

Guys giving me AIDS

Having a shit life 26 years in a row

Fatal Guillotine
06-27-2011, 09:09 AM
--people who try to discredit researchers but they haven't did a 5th of the work
--people who drive raggedy ass cars but put 6 12 in there cars just to be seen
---people who only response to a person saying something deep is a dumbass "i know right"
---superficial people

Mumm Ra
06-27-2011, 10:26 AM
police
people who cant handle their assets and want to borrow yours on the account of their own irresponsibilities

IrOnMaN
06-27-2011, 10:46 AM
I dislike a lot of things. Too long to list, I fear.

Frank Sobotka
06-27-2011, 11:23 AM
Every person on this earth is an idiot, even me.
So yeah, I have a very low tolerance for people.

I have a more general dislike that includes that.
Every random emotional scene is lame as shit to me , luckily I bootleg everything and can just skip threw those parts.

There's never anything good on TV.
When there is something good on, you are not in the mood for it, it's that simple. I gave up and just gave my tv to my dad.

Mumm Ra
06-27-2011, 11:43 AM
I have a more general dislike that includes that.
Every random emotional scene is lame as shit to me , luckily I bootleg everything and can just skip threw those parts.

i hate when they put in 'forced laugh' scenes in the middle serious movies. i feel like a chump if i were to play along. i cant think of too many offhand but they did it a lot with that fat dude in lord of the rings.

Mr. R&B
06-27-2011, 01:40 PM
Everything...........

Socrates92
06-27-2011, 03:41 PM
Jealous bitches.

How quick toenails grow so have to be cut on a regular basis.

Roulette.

ShaDynasty
06-28-2011, 08:19 AM
There's never anything good on TV.
When there is something good on, you are not in the mood for it, it's that simple.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Totally true. I sometimes think when I'm skipping past something I don't wanna watch that if it wasn't on I would want to watch it.

You are stupid bitter though, you can't get into anything emotional in a movie? How the hell do you manage to get through any movie? Since they're all about peoples motivation and emotions in different situations? Are you the tin man? Try watching Schindlers List or Field Of Dreams or Before Sunset. Or Its A Wonderful Life. Watch Beaches you robot.

More annoyers :

Christians trying to convert you.

Trying to find the end of a roll of tape.

Ex smokers
(I am one but I don't do the shit that the annoying ex smokers do when they say "you should quit its really easy". Infact I want them to keep smoking so they can die of lung cancer.)

Friends trying to set you up with ugly girls.

Every TV chef ever.

Snoop Dogg or Busta Rhymes being on about a third of all the songs ever released.

Simon Cowell.

Fatal Guillotine
06-28-2011, 08:34 AM
-people who didnt rock with you in school but suddenly they befriending you on facebook

Frank Sobotka
06-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Totally true. I sometimes think when I'm skipping past something I don't wanna watch that if it wasn't on I would want to watch it.

You are stupid bitter though, you can't get into anything emotional in a movie? How the hell do you manage to get through any movie? Since they're all about peoples motivation and emotions in different situations? Are you the tin man? Try watching Schindlers List or Field Of Dreams or Before Sunset. Or Its A Wonderful Life. Watch Beaches you robot.

More annoyers :

Christians trying to convert you.

Trying to find the end of a roll of tape.

Ex smokers
(I am one but I don't do the shit that the annoying ex smokers do when they say "you should quit its really easy". Infact I want them to keep smoking so they can die of lung cancer.)

Friends trying to set you up with ugly girls.

Every TV chef ever.

Snoop Dogg or Busta Rhymes being on about a third of all the songs ever released.

Simon Cowell.I often go threw a 3 hour movie in 1.5 hours, while playing Minesweeper & freecell and of course constantly refreshing my regular sites. As for those movies you mentioned, challenge accepted.

I disagree on the christfags, a lot of them are unintentionally hilarious.
And you forgot Bun B, he appears on a lot more than Busta Rhymes.

ShaDynasty
06-28-2011, 08:53 AM
Yeah Bun B is another one. If Don Imus made a rap album those 3 guys would probably be guest features on it.

Ikke I bet you cry at those flicks. I'm not ashamed to say I did. Okay I am ashamed.

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-28-2011, 09:09 AM
people who kick a drug addiction and act like they're entitled to special treatment

people who served in the military who think they're entitled to special treatment

people who hate immigrants

republicans

getting a call from my parents while i'm fucking

pennies

mosquitos

people who use their ethnicity to justify their ignorance, bad grammar, or inability to spell or do simple math

people who merge across multiple lanes of traffic without signaling, usually driving an SUV with no passengers

menstrual cycles

tyler perry

incontinence

humidity

trailer trash

ghetto trash

police

friends who only have soda or alcohol in their fridge...wtf can i get a water, brah?

playing chess with people who want to call 're-do' after making shitty moves and losing crucial peices/being put in check

passive agressive behavior

having to wait on weed

Fatal Guillotine
06-28-2011, 09:28 AM
people who kick a drug addiction and act like they're entitled to special treatment

people who served in the military who think they're entitled to special treatment

people who hate immigrants

republicans

getting a call from my parents while i'm fucking

pennies

mosquitos

people who use their ethnicity to justify their ignorance, bad grammar, or inability to spell or do simple math

people who merge across multiple lanes of traffic without signaling, usually driving an suv with no passengers

menstrual cycles

tyler perry

incontinence

humidity

trailer trash

ghetto trash

police

friends who only have soda or alcohol in their fridge...wtf can i get a water, brah?

playing chess with people who want to call 're-do' after making shitty moves and losing crucial peices/being put in check

passive agressive behavior

having to wait on weed

+ rep

food for thought
06-28-2011, 09:33 AM
taking a large bite of a really awesome sammich and it getting stuck on duh top of yo mouf.

fucking dust yo, god fucking damn shits everywhere.

ahahahah

food for thought
06-28-2011, 09:35 AM
i hate when they put in 'forced laugh' scenes in the middle serious movies. i feel like a chump if i were to play along. i cant think of too many offhand but they did it a lot with that fat dude in lord of the rings.

lol you mean the comedy relief in serious movies?

i dont like that shit either but the idea makes sense imo

idk

Queen Of Poetry
06-28-2011, 09:35 AM
Art
Check
Robbie
Pale
TSA
Heat

IrOnMaN
06-28-2011, 09:37 AM
At first, I'd get extremely pissed at people who couldn't remember my name. Now, I'm just use to it.

food for thought
06-28-2011, 09:40 AM
lol do you always remember ppls name immediately without fail?

i find that saying their name as soon as they tell me helps me remember. ive also noticed that i dont remember the name of a person who i dont care to know

i just keep it moving nah meen

IrOnMaN
06-28-2011, 09:48 AM

i find that saying their name as soon as they tell me helps me remember. ive also noticed that i dont remember the name of a person who i dont care to know

You don't understand, Food. I have relatives who cannot pronounce my last name correctly or don't even know it at all. Not family, relatives. I was in a relationship and the bitch didn't know it either.:{ It's not "American'. I remember names and faces very well. That's just me, though.

Frank Sobotka
06-28-2011, 10:15 AM

For some only remember names when i'm NOT paying attention to the conversation.

Fatal Guillotine
06-28-2011, 11:11 AM
-spam mail

and im surprise no mention the below

---people who promote there music on the streets. i hate when im cruising and cats wanna stop me and say "i spit mad, crazy son" only for me to listen and realize they shit is garbage

diggy
06-28-2011, 09:17 PM
whén péoplé diréct quéstions to mé whén I`m unablé to ansa dém. Liké péoplé askin` méh about what cértain vitamins do fo` da body, liké I`m a doctah or suh`ém.

Pééps makin all 3yé contact wit méh tryna havé convosashunz wit méh whén I`m kinda anti-talk, awétistik typé swag, nawméénÉ

Pééps who try ta provok méh wit quéstionz and outlandish statéménts tryna gét a réaction outta méh, but ah just kéép it cool and quiét witout ansarin`dém.

Or just in général... a`m pisséd off by a lotta pééps, ya digg?

BASCO
06-28-2011, 10:08 PM
- I hate small talk

- I hate how north Americans have this ridiculous sense of self entitlement

- I hate the pseudo-Machiavellian personality that every male here adopts

- I hate people who allow their ethnicities/background/race to define them as human beings and keep bringing it up every second

- I hate the people who pretend like they don't know you when you pass them in the street

- I'm kinda sick of the ball hat trend

- I'm not into facebook or Twitter

- I honestly hate the soulless individualism that is part and parcel of life here

- I hate people who overanalyze movies, music, games ... and just can't relax and enjoy it

joe@itagain
06-30-2011, 12:09 AM
Walking into a room and forgeting what you were going to do from 10 sec ago e.i. "brain farts"

crazy bitches

not getting enough sleep

fat bitches at the beach who wear two pieces

Expensive ass drinks at the bar

Suicide bombers=fucking cowards

food for thought
06-30-2011, 12:14 AM
ppl who think suicide bombers are cowards = delusional faggits.

kamikaze pilots were cowards right?

fag.

log off.

joe@itagain
06-30-2011, 12:20 AM
ppl who think suicide bombers are cowards = delusional faggits.

kamikaze pilots were cowards right?

fag.

log off.

yes any man who cannot face his enemy on the same terms as his enemy is a coward. Killing the innocent and unbias parties is cowardly too. I'm referring to religion based bombings not Kamikaze pilots.

joe@itagain
06-30-2011, 12:24 AM
Also pissed off at self righteous pricks who wear Africa necklaces who got no job and text all day "cough" food for thought

Sickandary!
06-30-2011, 01:44 AM
the "what statz?" of the world like u know who r? this whole wu tang corp is sacred