PDA

View Full Version : 11 year olds take part in flash mob robbing

check two
06-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Any parents around? I guess not. Put those fat asses in jail.

i_OwPu2ZcRo

================================================== ======
UPPER DARBY, Pa - Authorities say more than three dozen young people stormed into a suburban Philadelphia department store last week and stole thousands of dollars worth of merchandise.

Police tell the Delaware County Daily Times that about 40 people entered the Sears in Upper Darby shortly after 7 p.m. Thursday and began taking merchandise off the shelves.

Superintendent Michael Chitwood says they stole sneakers, watches and whatever else they could get their hands on and then ran from the store.

Police captured 15 juveniles and one 19-year-old, all from West Philadelphia. Some of the merchandise was recovered.

Chitwood says the young people planned earlier in the day to ride the train to Upper Darby and rob the store. He says they -- and their parents -- should be held accountable

Jin10304
06-27-2011, 06:16 PM
parents shouldnt be held accountable at all, they made that decision to rob Sears themselves, they should also prepare themselves for what could happen if caught.

check two
06-27-2011, 08:04 PM
Did the parents even know where their 11 year old's were at though? How did they get to the mall?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-27-2011, 08:22 PM
u sure their 11 year olds ??? being a 16 - 19 y/o is alot differant then being an 11 y/o . . kids are gna dfo what they want somehow if they have enuff willpower regardless...

but this is actually a good idea but im thinkin more like 50 ppl blk hoodie style every man for himself (dont snitch) police cant catch us all type thing.. But idt id rob sears we'd have to go to a gucci store or summin lol...

Lex Lugor
06-27-2011, 10:16 PM
YAH summin goood LOLOL like a gucci store, or shoe carnival,
every man for hisssself DOh (dont snitch=:X)
just got'sta have enuff of the willpower

food for thought
06-27-2011, 10:25 PM
damn @ 36+ ppl

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-27-2011, 10:26 PM
YAH summin goood LOLOL like a gucci store, or shoe carnival,
every man for hisssself DOh (dont snitch=:X)
just got'sta have enuff of the willpower

if i ran into a gucci store and stuffed a back pack a duffle bag and all that i could carry with gucci clothes it wud prolly value 10g's or more... your ridiculing what i said because you've never committed a crime in your life.. if 50 ppl in clothes that concealed their identity randomly ran in a gucci store and took everything they could in a 5 min span chances are if their smart abt where they went afterwards they would not get caught #personalexperience

Lex Lugor
06-27-2011, 10:34 PM
your ridiculing what i said because you've never committed a crime in your life..
http://cdn.nahright.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/redman-ghost.jpg

check two
06-27-2011, 10:38 PM
killbot,
yeah in the other article I read about it, it said how some of them were 11 and 12 year old's. I thought that you might have mentioned that this weak flash mob stuff is something you might have done when you were younger, but that since you've gotten older and more mature, you've moved on. But I guess not, lol

lol @ wanting to steal pocketbooks

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-28-2011, 07:37 AM
i do agree with the notion that parents should be held accountable for this,when growing up,theres no way id do some shit like this without being terribly scared that my parents would fuck me up so that thought in the back of my mind made me cautious about certain decisions i made,but when u got negligent hobos for parents who do nothing but sit on their ass all day,drink and smoke weed and complain about life and how they gonna get over on the system,this is exactly the product that comes outta their houses..this shit disgusts me man..

p-rok73
06-28-2011, 06:42 PM
This has been going on in Downtown Chicago recently too. Part of the problem is that some of these teens have no jobs. A lot of these part-time/McDonald's type of jobs are being taken by adults who need more $$ to make ends meet. Not to condone what they're doing (especially an 11 year-old) but young kids with nothing to do and with broke parents (if they even have a set of parents) equals disaster.

ratty mayonnaise
06-29-2011, 04:56 AM
flash mobbing is sick,. (not robbing)

especially at huge corporate stores/chains..

i remember back to jan 6th/march 27th this year.. flash mobbed so many stores in loldon

get to do it again this weekend.. :d hope all you people join in (with the protests) around the globe.

Lex Lugor
06-29-2011, 01:27 PM
So this is how all them crack babies I see wear nicer clothes than me

check two
08-02-2011, 06:58 PM
haha, I wonder how fast the fat parasites will disperse being chased on horseback.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20110802_Restored_Phila__mounted_police_unit_gets_ back_in_the_saddle.html

EAGLE EYE
08-02-2011, 07:04 PM
flash mobbing is sick,. (not robbing)

especially at huge corporate stores/chains..

i remember back to jan 6th/march 27th this year.. flash mobbed so many stores in loldon

get to do it again this weekend.. :d hope all you people join in (with the protests) around the globe.

See if you can make your post even gayer the next time around

ratty mayonnaise
08-02-2011, 07:43 PM
my bad,, sit and moan about it instead online..... hmmm

thats not gay at all.. not gay compared to actually taking a stand and doing something productive to incite change.

but i digress,. thats gayness.. what is their to change?
the worlds perfect? ill continue this post, next time you post somtehing, that moans at 'big society' or some police brutality shit, or a link u post to do with your govt fucking you more..

oh shit.. i forgot, you just like to moan on line..

enjoy the gayness and your reps.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-02-2011, 07:48 PM
all this is going to do is get people under the age of 18 BANNED from certain stores.

and than all the libby faggots will be crying and protesting.

Do something productive with yourselves.

They shut down a festival on Coventry in Cleveland Heights because like 50 kicks flashmobbed it and were beating up on older people and shit.

The cops should just run up in there and beat the fuck outta these kids.

And its all these ghetto kids with nothing better to do than ruin shit, cuz all those that participated were from East Cleveland, which isn't from from Coventry.

Scumbags.....losers.....We give these people too much. We need to cut there ass off and ship them to the countryside, they dont need to be in the cities anymore, all they are doing is decaying what was once great.

The best part about Apalachia is that its in the middle of nowhere and the poor trash can do as they please without ruining it for the decent people.

Thats what we need to do with this city trash....ship em out.

There is nothing better than gentrification when a neighborhood is already dead.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-02-2011, 07:51 PM
my bad,, sit and moan about it instead online..... hmmm

thats not gay at all.. not gay compared to actually taking a stand and doing something productive to incite change.

but i digress,. thats gayness.. what is their to change?
the worlds perfect? ill continue this post, next time you post somtehing, that moans at 'big society' or some police brutality shit, or a link u post to do with your govt fucking you more..

oh shit.. i forgot, you just like to moan on line..

enjoy the gayness and your reps.

yea, robbing stores is a really good cause........all you are doing is inciting police brutality, and you deserve it......especialy when you role in numbers like that.

Thats basically inciting a riot and a huge disturbment of the peace.

Hilarious that a person from a country whose government gives way to much to complain.....

YOU JUST A SPOILED BITCH.

taking a stand.....bhahahahahah!!

fucking loser.....fucking leach motherfucker, you deserve every bit of misery you get in like..

"soul controller"...........fitting for a fucktard like you.

If you got a decent job, you'd quit it in two weeks because it would be too "stressful"

you weak minded peon, your better off dead

Olive Oil Goombah
08-02-2011, 07:53 PM
OOOOH shit...your 33 years old???

bahahahaha!!!

what a fucking...loser....

Mommy didnt love you more than heroin???

awwwww

EAGLE EYE
08-02-2011, 07:58 PM
0ver 30 and in a flash mobb thinking he's accomplishing something..

Jesus fucking christ

You arent putting a dent in Globalization. Protestors are like flies on a bull.

Do you also think wikileaks/anon/lulzsec are the silver bullet to all the worlds corruption? When in fact some of these kids have framed people with no connection or hacking in order to take the fall when the Feds come knocking.

I like how they take the moral high ground but throw others under the bus.

ratty mayonnaise
08-02-2011, 08:08 PM
flash mobbing.. not flash mob robbing..

i stated that in my original post..

but flash mobbing is part of the whole event (protesting)
parts of it are fun, parts are to raise awareness..

anonymous is just part of it.. theirs a big wave sweeping the world.. been so for a few months back..

only people can make that change..
and if u want change, it wont come sitting at home..
or are u going to vote?? LOL

lol at jobs.. go check my fb page. scroll back pages on my wall.. maybe 6 months ago.. when i took my info off.. but u can still see the changes.. it still has the 2 govt jobs ive had,. 1 bank job, and one for an energy company..
hell i have 'friends' on fb.. from my former jobs..

lol

people chat so much shit on here, when they know fuck all.

stop assuming. be proactive.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-02-2011, 09:00 PM
oh so you've HAD jobs but quit them?

Why??? too stressful?

Can always fall back on the trust fund?

Which is it....because its one or the other.

With your mentality, your probably the son of a successful man with connections, so you can have your fun "flashmobbing" and then fall into the safety net.

But your 33.......THIRTY fucking THREE.

Thinking your going to change the world because you are on facebook, and you and 17 other people decided to rob a wal-mart or whatever the fuck store.

Injustice my ass, I love how morons like you love to twist what great men have said.

YEa, im sure Jefferson was thinking exactly of you when he said that.

The difference?

Jefferson, Madison, Franklin, Washington.......these were successful men IN POLITICS who has worldwide respect.

Your a nameless, faceless peon, no different from the millions of other peons like you online, who think you are being productive, when you just wanna play devils advocate IN LIFE.

You're a loser, yo uwill always be a loser.

its why you waste your time..your whole life is a waste of flesh and bone.

TeknicelStylez
08-02-2011, 09:16 PM
I worked in west philly past 2 weeks, that place is fucking desolate, it looks like a neighborhood in fallout 3...

tekunique
08-02-2011, 09:21 PM
oh shit wtf is up kid...

ratty mayonnaise
08-03-2011, 04:46 AM
oh so you've HAD jobs but quit them?

Why??? too stressful?

Can always fall back on the trust fund?

Which is it....because its one or the other.

With your mentality, your probably the son of a successful man with connections, so you can have your fun "flashmobbing" and then fall into the safety net.

But your 33.......THIRTY fucking THREE.

Thinking your going to change the world because you are on facebook, and you and 17 other people decided to rob a wal-mart or whatever the fuck store.

Injustice my ass, I love how morons like you love to twist what great men have said.

YEa, im sure Jefferson was thinking exactly of you when he said that.

The difference?

Jefferson, Madison, Franklin, Washington.......these were successful men IN POLITICS who has worldwide respect.

Your a nameless, faceless peon, no different from the millions of other peons like you online, who think you are being productive, when you just wanna play devils advocate IN LIFE.

You're a loser, yo uwill always be a loser.

its why you waste your time..your whole life is a waste of flesh and bone.

ROFL

im not planning to work ever again,. over ten years of work is enough for me,. ive got a house (paidoff) with land.. lol at trust fund,.

what else do i need?

lol at your comments.. nice chuckle :)

keep going with politics,. as that always helps the normal folk..
if you like my quote so much.. check my contributions to the 'post your fave quotes' thread in KTL,

lol at your assumptions again.

what is proactive? being a pawn in the system? sorry you wanted to be 'hip'
peons motherfucker,.
read the 1st part of my sig.. to expand on that, we are all one, experiancing reality (subjectivly) in these vessals,.

dont get too attatched to your flesh and bone.
stop being the 'peon' and conforming/abiding to the planet being raped,.

ill post this lyrical quote.. im not twisting the words or meaning..

'we dont own earth, we borrowed it from our children, the easy way today is tomorrow that we're killing'

sjJMU-WpUOs

lol robbing walmart? LOL i dont shop at ASDA(walmart) they do to much damage to the enviroment for me,
but i have gone round(with others to asda/tesco's) collecting the food they throw away, and handing it out to the homeless who reside in the streets of birmingham..
fancy joining us on one of the days?
usually on friday nites

do you even know what flash mobbing is? all protests ive attended deal in civli disobediance, and peaceful protesting, which are our part of our legal/lawful/human rights,.

so relating violence, (flash mobbing) when you clearly dont understand, is just confusing you even more.

your avatar reflects you, are you stuck in the middle ages?

ratty mayonnaise
08-03-2011, 04:48 AM
I worked in west philly past 2 weeks, that place is fucking desolate, it looks like a neighborhood in fallout 3...

Peace Tek,.

Olive Oil Goombah
08-04-2011, 06:16 PM
LOL..dude shut the fuck up..

"i own land"

bahahaha.....congrats, your probably the first ever to do so....how free you are

ratty mayonnaise
08-06-2011, 04:16 AM
i was replying to ur retarted comment of not being able to hold down a job for 2 weeks., realitys a bitch huh?

check two
08-08-2011, 10:27 PM
I wonder how many parent/s won't bother to pick up their children? lol It's a good idea though.

-http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/philadelphia/nutter-sets-9-p-m-weekend-curfew-minors-184545031.html