PDA

View Full Version : wow...heat was right.. BasedGod > Hip Hop

TSA
06-28-2011, 01:35 AM
vAYrMJWvC44

and i dont wanna hear about it being old, but this is official that BASED SUMMER

J-Cee
06-28-2011, 01:47 AM
basegod>hip hop.
i hope ur jokin braaaa
since when is callin yaself a pretty BITCH ,rockin pink shirts and doin grade school raps hip hop..?
it might be a lil bit funny n different,but it aint what muthafuckas call 'swag',is like ppl usin the word swag to act like a female,rock purses,scarves n prep school fag shit and not make sense..THIS IS NOT HIP HOP
people are being brainwashed here..lol

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-28-2011, 02:29 AM

J-Cee
06-28-2011, 02:52 AM
and..?.you think we don't have hip hop here.
were u even alive during the 90's?or what u were born in 96 or something..dont get me started...

TSA
06-28-2011, 03:04 AM
were you in america in the 90s? ahahahahaha

check two
06-28-2011, 03:10 AM
Lil Penis has nothing on the red cod piece Cameo

MZjAantupsA

J-Cee
06-28-2011, 03:16 AM
were you in america in the 90s? ahahahahaha

i didn't need to be,where were u..nebraska? or nigeria?

lil man was probably still in his mothers womb,we were still flooded with american music,tv and influence..not like i don't know...aint even an argument there based on this thread..

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-28-2011, 04:40 AM
you saw shit on TV so now u know the culture ? LMFAO nigga i was born in 93 my pops been bumpin wu since i was born lol .. i grew up on da east in america not in kangaroo butt fuck australia lol.. nigga yu take lessons for the digireedoo even ya music instrument names is gay ahhahaha

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-28-2011, 07:29 AM
at this point,i think australia is prolly more hip hop than america right now..my personal opinion

RUSHING PLATYPUS
06-28-2011, 08:40 AM
Damn! That guy's horrible! First and likely last I've heard from him.

laolu
06-28-2011, 08:58 AM
Nicki Minaj, I'm the finest bitch out, you feel me? (WOO)

PANDA PISS
06-28-2011, 09:15 AM
i grew up on da east in america not in kangaroo butt fuck australia lol.. nigga yu take lessons for the digireedoo even ya music instrument names is gay ahhahaha

Dude America is the gayest country in the world. You should know.

Actually serious, its probably most liberal tolerant country and theres shitloads more people there than in Australia or any country in Europe, so theres obviously tons more fags. I'm not sticking up for Australians cos I don't give a fuck, I'm sticking up for logic and common sense.

So I didn't grow up in Australia or America, but you grew up in Raccoon rimjob East coast with a gay name for an instrument like the fender electric gaytar? Technics SL Twelvehundredandsixtyninewithtwodudes?

Yeak okay digeridoo does sound (and look) like a massive dildo.

food for thought
06-28-2011, 09:25 AM
at this point,i think australia is prolly more hip hop than america right now..my personal opinion

havent heard australia hip hop but i dont doubt it.

the hip hop that comes out of europe - french etc, is also consistently better than the shit coming out of here. prolly since the late 90s.

if u fags dont believe it, watch any french music channel and listen to the hip hop they make compared to the attention deficit disorder music like lil b etc

PANDA PISS
06-28-2011, 09:33 AM
Just listened to Lil B for the first time. Does he have any songs that aren't about people sucking his dick?

LOL at that Nicki Minaj line.

His albums gonna be classic.

food for thought
06-28-2011, 09:38 AM
everytime i play a song of his that heat or someone else posts, i listen to the first couple lines and turn the shit for fear of losing additional brain cells than was already lost.

Socrates92
06-28-2011, 10:01 AM
I've only heard of Hilltop Hoods from Aussie and they are dope, give them a listen.

J-Cee
06-28-2011, 10:02 AM
you saw shit on TV so now u know the culture ? LMFAO nigga i was born in 93 my pops been bumpin wu since i was born lol .. i grew up on da east in america not in kangaroo butt fuck australia lol.. nigga yu take lessons for the digireedoo even ya music instrument names is gay ahhahaha

muthafucka ive seen you grow up on this site,left cause of some bitch shit and all you done is talk how hard you are you didnt know shit then come back a couple years later and you come up on here with that ignorance lol.respect your fuckin elders before i ground you amateur.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didgeridoo

J-Cee
06-28-2011, 10:07 AM
Q1LGT3RvFqc

KtLqmT1Lm7Y

o8V_D6RZOJw&feature=related

J-Cee
06-28-2011, 10:17 AM
I've only heard of Hilltop Hoods from Aussie and they are dope, give them a listen.

yeh i didn't mind some of hilltops original stuff,then they sorta become more radio friendly as they got noticed,on tv n shit..they def got talent,just not the sorta aus stuff i listen to these days.

food for thought
06-28-2011, 10:19 AM
alot of dope ass underground artists come from canada as well

J-Cee
06-28-2011, 10:37 AM
^might have to check some out,got step fam from canada,wu fans 2.

TSA
06-28-2011, 10:50 AM
LOL j-cee remember when you posted you rapping in your australian language and it was hilarious

if you and that guy with the shit tooth had a pure more divine american speech maybe but dude wtf LOL

im sorry but any mexican resturant outside of mexico is bullshit and any rapper outside of america is hilarious. how can you rap with no freedom?

a shit tooth?
really? im supposed to buy your album when you have a shit tooth?
LOL. This is why shit's only built for american linx, nobody is going to come saying a bunch of words with a shit tooth.

Lil B shits on every australian rapper because he doesn't have a shit tooth our shitty hethen beats.

TSA
06-28-2011, 10:52 AM
alot of dope ass underground artists come from canada as well
hhahahahahaaaahaaaa!!!!

J-Cee
06-28-2011, 10:59 AM
LOL j-cee remember when you posted you rapping in your australian language and it was hilarious

if you and that guy with the shit tooth had a pure more divine american speech maybe but dude wtf LOL

im sorry but any mexican resturant outside of mexico is bullshit and any rapper outside of america is hilarious. how can you rap with no freedom?

a shit tooth?
really? im supposed to buy your album when you have a shit tooth?
LOL. This is why shit's only built for american linx, nobody is going to come saying a bunch of words with a shit tooth.

Lil B shits on every australian rapper because he doesn't have a shit tooth our shitty hethen beats.

what are u on about?..honestly ..shittooth,and i dont have an album.
i have no idea what your goin on about,check my facebook,reverbnation,myspace woteva.
r u smokin crack?elaborate

TSA
06-28-2011, 11:09 AM
paA1jnZhO5o

J-Cee
06-28-2011, 11:17 AM
InV6Sde5i-o

J-Cee
06-28-2011, 11:32 AM
pFjQNWhboJ4&feature=related

vs

FYwCZ4wKGKc

RADIOACTIVE MAN
06-28-2011, 11:36 AM
tons of dope foreign rappers out,cats shouldnt get that twisted

J-Cee
06-28-2011, 11:41 AM
thats the truth

THE MASON
06-28-2011, 11:50 AM
Canada keeps hip hop alive, TSA just mad his enlarge nostrils clogged his mic presence and he cant be like his ever so famous brother

ridiculous arguement, shifter and j cee know what up

TSA
06-28-2011, 12:19 PM
YOU ARE JUST A WEAKLING!

UZ1ekM5E2T8

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166440_792093860563_17222497_42451151_2159351_n.jp g
SWAG MUSIC!

EAGLE EYE
06-28-2011, 12:23 PM
I'd like to hear more about this shit toof

llBARlllCODEll
06-28-2011, 01:15 PM
i think its funny that the swag movement is already in Nebraska....thank u internet and BASED GOD hahahahahaha

theres dope emcee's all over the place. i live in VA and i'd rather live in Australia or Canada before i would ever even think about breezin thru NEBRASKA. lol unless of course i was goin to see a Huskers game. im just that much of a football fan

TSA
06-28-2011, 01:38 PM
J-CEE DOESN'T GET THAT A LOT.
OlDHig7jqjA

im sorry but there's no point to being a rapper if you're uncool.

BASCO
06-28-2011, 06:48 PM
d14oNtOUsKY

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_movies_blog/files/2010/11/clinton2.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
06-28-2011, 07:31 PM
vAYrMJWvC44

and i dont wanna hear about it being old, but this is official that BASED SUMMER

ONE HAS TO BE CONFIDENT AND CONCEITED TO ENJOY THAT SONG, THE REST WILL FOLLOW ONE DAY WHEN THE LORD BASEDGOD BLESSES THEm

WHERE DO U THINK ROSS AND HIS MAYBACH TEAM GOT THE RIC FLAIR "WHOOO"S FROM

CEITEDMOFO
06-28-2011, 07:39 PM
Just listened to Lil B for the first time. Does he have any songs that aren't about people sucking his dick?

LOL at that Nicki Minaj line.

His albums gonna be classic.

STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR NOT Pb

7tklYWVV-xY
^ ONLY PRESS PLAY IF U HAVE A SYSTEM OVER 400 WATTS

laolu
06-28-2011, 10:15 PM
v4smlqTRBh4

J-Cee
06-29-2011, 01:34 AM
J-CEE DOESN'T GET THAT A LOT.
OlDHig7jqjA

im sorry but there's no point to being a rapper if you're uncool.

well keep calling yourself a pretty bitch,enjoy your college pop rap,rockin ur purse,pink shirts,scarves you materialistic slut...lol cant argue with bitches like you who have no concept of whats important and not.

J-Cee
06-29-2011, 01:37 AM
being cool..hahaha..u crack me up..

your heaps cool dude....

TSA
06-29-2011, 02:18 AM
well keep calling yourself a pretty bitch,enjoy your college pop rap,rockin ur purse,pink shirts,scarves you materialistic slut...lol cant argue with bitches like you who have no concept of whats important and not.
AHAHHAhahHAHaAHaAHAHahhhh

i make way more money then you Jay cee

5yIfgkPzzBA

wait? who's that getting on stage at the SFJ show at :53 in a silky Herachio Blo dress shirt?

JAY CEE, CAN U DU DAT?

J-Cee
06-29-2011, 02:26 AM
lol..well health is more important i think.

i get free healthcare....

RALPH WIGGUM
06-29-2011, 07:45 AM
vbXLCpjZW-k

PANDA PISS
06-30-2011, 06:20 AM
STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR NOT Pb

Whats Pb?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-30-2011, 11:06 PM
lol..well health is more important i think.

i get free healthcare....

Ok, so do I and I'm in America. I make a starting pay of almost 20 dollars an hour with nothing but a high school diploma cause my friend got me hooked up with a job and in the fall I'm going to one of the best schools in the Top Right. Top Right is what I call the North East, because we're better than the rest of the country and we're always right about shit and we stay on top of what's going down first.

For example, easily half the country thinks God actually wrote the bible and that evolution is a lame theory. In the North East niggas are going to laugh at that shit and call you a motherfucking inbred R-tard. I mean yeah we have the odd village idiot, but we don't have whole villages full of idiots naw mean? But since I'm a moral nihilist and I'm smart as shit I will lie about Jesus to dumb southern broads to get in their pants even though we smart guys know that God was made up by primitive mother fuckers in the stone age to explain where the rain came from. Fact of the matter is that shit came from a cloud.

Compulsion
07-01-2011, 02:46 AM
Lol at top right. Couldnt pay me to live in the least coast or northeast