O35_Ai6EsMU

due the kna-ledge.

peace to cynthia mckinney

TSA
06-28-2011, 10:54 AM
so you support ghaddaffi?

diggy
06-29-2011, 12:19 AM
If that is the case, that he wanted to make gold the currency, then the approach of having open conferences was wrong. Things like this have to be spoken and done in secret and must break thru like the wu unexpectedly...protect ya neck...

uoClSZyLWqc&feature=related

SKAMPOE
06-29-2011, 12:44 AM
O35_Ai6EsMU

due the kna-ledge.

peace to cynthia mckinney
wild shit right there

USA sux, they a bunch of bullys:no:

food for thought
06-30-2011, 04:59 AM
so you support ghaddaffi?

sigh...dont be so simple nigga.

Frank Sobotka
06-30-2011, 05:10 AM
We shouldn't interfere in these wars.
If any one but the Lybian people over throw gaddaffi nothing will change, they still wouldn't experience the government as theirs.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
06-30-2011, 08:31 AM
Plus dat whitey niggas gots sum fashion senses like a mawfukin gawd son.

http://www.tntmagazine.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.SiteFiles/TNT+TODAY+BLOG.1434/GADDAFI22.jpg

"Who you trying to get crazy with ese? Don't You know I'm Loco?"

whitey
06-30-2011, 11:08 AM
the big dogs boss shit. its the way of the world all the way down to the school yard.

HANZO
06-30-2011, 12:57 PM
well the French admitted to arming the rebels with 'light' munitions. this is illegal under the UN resolution. so France openly admits to breaking UN law but you dont even hear about it. what this does is officially classify the opposition in Libya as rebels instead of civilians. NATO attacked Libya based on the fact that the regime was attacking civilians, that is no longer the case. Gaddaffi now has every legal right to attack the rebels with full force.

its all bullshit. like the situation in Syria which is blown way over-proportion by the media especially Al-Jazeera. so much that iv read some articles in well respected newspapers basically trying to stir up beef between Syria and Turkey.

LoTec
06-30-2011, 05:15 PM
Gold Dinar that would be the shit. Miss Mckinneys my girl

SKAMPOE
07-01-2011, 01:19 AM
lol

SL33
07-02-2011, 01:56 AM
according to various news networks, Sudanese army entered Lybia.

CEITEDMOFO
07-02-2011, 02:41 AM
CIA RUNS THE WORLD THEY FUCKED UP EVERY COUNTRY EVEN VENEZUELA BUT FAILED CAUSE THERE PRESIDENt IS A G

IZA
07-02-2011, 05:22 AM
What would happen if they introduced the golden Dinar? I know it's bad that CUNTries like US/England always interfere in these thing but it seems like if they did let it happen the people of the countries (Not the ones at the top) would all suffer with major price increases in stuff like petrol and everything else taken from Africa. Is what I'm saying true to an extent?

JASPER
07-02-2011, 08:59 AM
USA is dominate. I'm crying tears.
fixed.

XWEyf-gZ0PI

Jinxy
07-02-2011, 09:16 AM
Honestly, so what? ...
Man brought it down on himself.
His behaviour, human rights violations, lack of common sense and completely inflated ego brought this shit on his head. I certainly won't miss him.
Good riddance.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-02-2011, 09:22 AM
so this the situation should be blamed on the US and the whiteman?

no waaaaay.

I never that Benny Fubu woulda thought that!

sigh....dont be so simple nigga

IZA
07-03-2011, 02:22 PM
What would happen if they introduced the golden Dinar? I know it's bad that CUNTries like US/England always interfere in these thing but it seems like if they did let it happen the people of the countries (Not the ones at the top) would all suffer with major price increases in stuff like petrol and everything else taken from Africa. Is what I'm saying true to an extent?

june181972
07-31-2011, 10:39 PM
Brother Leader Muammar Qadhafi does so much good for Libya, it's people, and Africa in general.
Even the United Nations had to recognize his humanitarian efforts:

In a January 2011 United Nations Human Rights Council report, a dizzying number of nations praised the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya for its record spanning the areas of human rights, social protection, and equality (especially for women). Libya is also lauded for its rehabilitation programmes and services for the disabled.

Brother Leader Muammar Qadhafi was about to receive a humanitarian award from the United Nations in March 2011 until the devil got wind of this Independent Monetary Fund for Libya and Africa.

Peace to Cynthia Mckinney
Peace to Brother Leader Muammar Qadhafi, a true Revolutionary

Mic Tyson
07-31-2011, 10:51 PM
^^^^^^yea Qadhafi is a real nigga