PDA

View Full Version : New heroin-substitute fucks russians up

BLACK BART SIMPSON
06-29-2011, 01:25 AM
sounds like a great drug...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/krokodil-the-drug-that-eats-junkies-2300787.html

SKAMPOE
06-29-2011, 01:38 AM
imo this is just the govmnt puttin this out there so we take heed n use it, its a govmnt created poison that will eventually cause the zombie apocalypse or w.e w.e

just like meth

they just creatin all types of shit damn

diggy
06-29-2011, 03:12 AM
I doubt the average person who knows nuttin bout chemistry came up wit da recipe for this 'drug'.

SKAMPOE
06-29-2011, 07:06 AM
ecactly
or n e drug recipy for that matter

minus weed tho
pot heads smoke and then they wanna incorporate weed in to every thing, while high.

etze
06-29-2011, 07:19 AM
those companies that sell tablets are making huge profit
no reason to sell them only on prescription

BASCO
06-29-2011, 11:51 AM
lol @ addicts literally rotting to death.

Sounds like some good shyt.

food for thought
06-29-2011, 12:01 PM
damn, this shit sounds nuts.

good example you can point to when faggits want to tell you that all drugs are the same no matter if theyre natural or not

no fag.

this, weed, and mushrooms, are not the same thing.

this shit sounds like its worst then meth?

diggy
06-29-2011, 01:56 PM
THey should make a 'this is your body on drugs' for this and show a rotting body.

Charles Barry
06-29-2011, 09:37 PM
Pass me some of that shit.

http://animalnewyork.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ROT1.jpg

whitey
06-29-2011, 09:58 PM
thats not reallllll.

people who do shit like this are retarded. some of the stuff these drugs are cut with....like are you retarded? are you a retarded person? bc that is the only way i can see somone wanting to inject jetfuel or some other shit that they put in this stuff.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Yeah I don't know how these druggies are so retarded. I mean I don't even do coke. I've done it, but even good coke is full of fucked up chemicals and shit. Hell weed is full of fucked up chemicals and shit.

I just drink and smoke cigars. Alcohol is safe.

Good news is in a few years Russia won't have a drug problem anymore because all the current junkies will die and no one will be dumb enough to try that shit who is worth saving.

Chi-Town Collizion
07-01-2011, 01:47 AM
shits fucked up yo they came out with a ton of diff legal weeds
mad heads were blazin it cuz of probation piss tests i never did it
but like 50-150 heads died from doin it..might as well legalize
actual chronic since it never killed anyone in thousands and thousands
of years..the govt knows what they doing death causes money unfortunately

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-01-2011, 02:12 AM
shits fucked up yo they came out with a ton of diff legal weeds
but like 50-150 heads died from doin it..might as well legalize
actual chronic since it never killed anyone in thousands and thousands
of years..the govt knows what they doing death causes money unfortunately

yea i know nd if dey put me on probation for dis case im takin O's of k3 to da neck LMFAOOOO .... :( imma die wu-corp

whitey
07-01-2011, 04:32 PM
twerd? twerd.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-01-2011, 04:51 PM
but like 50-150 heads died from doin it..

Died from smoking herbal incense? lol WTF? I make my own herbal incense, and the only chemical used on it is synthetoc cannabinoids. Has literally the exact same effect on the body as weed. Literally impossible to overdose on! You can get too high and freak out. That's just because the synthetics are more potent than THC is. Even then, if you wait an hour you're okay again. I've been smoking the shit everyday for a year now, and I actually feel better than I do when I smoke weed all the time. Weed is WAY harsher than this stuff is. My lungs feel much better. I recommend the synthetic over the real thing now.

Mr. R&B
07-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Pass me some of that shit.

http://animalnewyork.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ROT1.jpg

Yikes!

That is disgusting.:r

Dill Castro
07-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Died from smoking herbal incense? lol WTF? I make my own herbal incense, and the only chemical used on it is synthetoc cannabinoids. Has literally the exact same effect on the body as weed. Literally impossible to overdose on! You can get too high and freak out. That's just because the synthetics are more potent than THC is. Even then, if you wait an hour you're okay again. I've been smoking the shit everyday for a year now, and I actually feel better than I do when I smoke weed all the time. Weed is WAY harsher than this stuff is. My lungs feel much better. I recommend the synthetic over the real thing now.

I call bs

food for thought
07-01-2011, 09:53 PM

lol they had news reports about high school kids who died after smoking that incense shit, u goofy ass nigga

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-01-2011, 09:58 PM
All I know is I have smoked a bunch of different kinds and so have all of my friends, and I've never heard of any problems with it. I know one bitch that smoked too much and freaked out and ended up at the hospital, but she's fine now. It's literally synthetic THC. It cannot kill a healthy person! Please show me one case of someone dying of a synthetic marijauna overdose. You can't.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-01-2011, 10:01 PM
It's like this. THC binds to receptors in your brain. So does the chemicals used in herbal incense. With THC, once your receptors are all binded, you can't get any higher at that time. Same thing with herbal incense. lol @ yall niggas believing those made up scare stories about it killing people. If it could kill you, I'd be dead, and so would most of my friends. We're all fine.

food for thought
07-01-2011, 10:01 PM
its not THC. its a different compound that has similar effects to THC.

how do you make it yourself?

and they outlawed the shit in several states including colorado's hippie ass because of the reports of ppl dying.

Jinxy
07-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Some weak minded people, taking advantage of other weak minded people.

food for thought
07-01-2011, 10:08 PM
"Spice" is a product line sold as a legal herb-based alternative to cannabis. The ingredients list contains only herbs and no cannabinoid constituents. Since it began being sold in approximately 2006, the listed ingredients have seemed suspiciously unlikely to produce its reported effects. Numerous organizations have now tested the material and three chemicals have been identified in various Spice products including JWH-018, HU-210, and a homologue of CP-47,497.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-01-2011, 10:10 PM
It's easy to make. You buy the synthetic compound of your choice, they are available online for around $20 dollars a vile/bottle. Buy or grow a harmless herb like damiana for example. Dillute the cannabinoids liquid and spray on the herbs. As evenly as possible. (Hot spots can get you too high at the wrong time)Dry it. Smoke it. Be high.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Something else that's funny about synthetic THC is that it was first developed at Clemson University. They were trying to make a synthetic marijuana that would have all of the positive medical effects of marijuana, and wouldn't get you high. They failed because the very thing that get's you high is what is providing the medical relief. Now we get high with it.

Chi-Town Collizion
07-03-2011, 03:06 PM
so Baraka if its just synthetic THC can you explain to me why they wouldnt just
legalize actual weed considering it never killed 1 person instead of releasing a
synthetic "safe" version of it?can you break that one down for me?i already know a large percentage of arrests are for only weed and they take advantage of that for profit
but honestly trying to convince someone that its synthetic THC isnt going to be easy
why not just legalize weed since its already just as harmless?
business is business to me and this seems like more of a way to make money
than even out unjust marijuana restrictions

food for thought
07-03-2011, 04:54 PM
saying that K2 and spice etc is synthetic THC is clearly false and misinformation.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-03-2011, 05:33 PM
saying that K2 and spice etc is synthetic THC is clearly false and misinformation.

LMAO! It's not even arguable that it's not. It's a fact! lol What is it then? You really don't know what you are talking about at all. Why are you discussing a subject you know nothing about? lol

food for thought
07-03-2011, 07:25 PM
lmao its you who dosent know shit about what hes talking about and your psots like :

Something else that's funny about synthetic THC is that it was first developed at Clemson University. They were trying to make a synthetic marijuana that would have all of the positive medical effects of marijuana, and wouldn't get you high. They failed because the very thing that get's you high is what is providing the medical relief. Now we get high with it.

all over this thread is proof. lmao @ ^^^^. where do you get this shit from?? lmao

there is NO THC in spice/K2!!!

the ONLY reason ppl use it is because there is no THC in it and it causes a similar high to weed.

no THC = clean piss test.

are you retarded?

JWH-018 is not synthetic THC.

do your research nigga.

lmao @ telling me i dont know what im talking about

it was clear a long time ago that youre making shit up.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Making shit up? Name one sentence of anything I've said that is false.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-03-2011, 09:48 PM
Making shit up? Name one sentence of anything I've said that is false. I am an expert on this shit really.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-03-2011, 09:50 PM
http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/News/2009/January/15010901.asp

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-03-2011, 10:00 PM
It's like this.

Synthetic cocaine/meth or "bath salts" as they are marketed as = DANGEROUS! Can kill you. Just like real cocaine/meth.

Synthetic Heroin = DANGEROUS! Can kill you. Just like real heroin.

Synthetic cannabinoids or "herbal incense/potpourri" as it is marketed. = Same thing as real THC. It is more potent and I would recommend taking 1 hit and wait 10 min before any more smoking more unless you are familiar with that particular blends potency. If you smoke too much you will get paranoid and possibly hallucinate as well. I have never done that though. I don't like getting too high. If you could absorb enough THC quickly enough it will do the same thing. It is synthetic weed. Don't understand how you could debate that.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-03-2011, 10:02 PM
My bad. Duplicate post.

Jinxy
07-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Yikes!

That is disgusting.:r

Don't know, kind of makes me want some KFC.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-03-2011, 10:24 PM
lmao its you who dosent know shit about what hes talking about and your psots like :

all over this thread is proof. lmao @ ^^^^. where do you get this shit from?? lmao

there is NO THC in spice/K2!!!

the ONLY reason ppl use it is because there is no THC in it and it causes a similar high to weed.

no THC = clean piss test.

are you retarded?

JWH-018 is not synthetic THC.

do your research nigga.

lmao @ telling me i dont know what im talking about

it was clear a long time ago that youre making shit up.

LOL the only reason I know of any of my friends smoking it is because off piss tests...so yea i co-sign this

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-03-2011, 10:27 PM
It's like this.

Synthetic cocaine/meth or "bath salts" as they are marketed as = DANGEROUS! Can kill you. Just like real cocaine/meth.

Synthetic cannabinoids or "herbal incense/potpourri" as it is marketed. = Same thing as real THC. It is more potent and I would recommend taking 1 hit and wait 10 min before any more smoking more unless you are familiar with that particular blends potency. If you smoke too much you will get paranoid and possibly hallucinate as well. I have never done that though. I don't like getting too high. If you could absorb enough THC quickly enough it will do the same thing. It is synthetic weed. Don't understand how you could debate that.

dog your smokin wet ive smoked the shit and to me its ALOT less potent the high is for like 30 minutes and ive smoked L's back to back of it and i have never even been high to the point i cud even think i wud hallucinate.... YOUR DRUG DEALERS ARE LYING TO YOU

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-03-2011, 10:33 PM
I make my own and I've been researching it for a long time. Nobody on this forum is gonna know as much as me about this. I can promise you that. You must have got some weak stuff too. My shit is easily more potent than chronic is.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-03-2011, 10:35 PM
I have tried some herbal shit that was mad weak though. Fuck that shit. Gimme the potent shit!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Also if you want a high just like weed (like me) avoid the DEEW shit found here. http://carolinaincense.com/deew-9-grams.html This shit has something else in it to make you trip a little. Fuck that shit! don't even know what's in it! Stay away from DEEW incnese!

Chi-Town Collizion
07-04-2011, 02:03 AM
legalize actual weed considering it never killed 1 person instead of releasing a
synthetic "safe" version of it?can you break that one down for me?i already know a large percentage of arrests are for only weed and they take advantage of that for profit
but honestly trying to convince someone that its synthetic THC isnt going to be easy
answer the questions in the post homie..why if its just like thc why cant they just legalize the actual bud?

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-04-2011, 08:03 AM
answer the questions in the post homie..why if its just like thc why cant they just legalize the actual bud?

Same reasons they've always had. They have been, and still are looking to make the synthetics illegal. Their problem is that they name have to name every specific chemical compound they are banning. They banned 5 of them earlier this year, but their are many more cannabinoid compounds that are currently used. Why marijuana is illegal is a very complicated question, and I suggest you do your own research on that. The same lies that have been told about Marijuana are being told about this stuff, and most people are falling for it. A lot of people believe weed is mad dangerous until they try it. Imo, if you haven'r tried weed, you really have no business commenting on it's effects. Same with this stuff. The stuff gives you the same type buzz as weed. Muchies and reddened eyes included. It's the same exact buzz. I'm feeling it right now. lol

food for thought
07-04-2011, 09:47 AM
http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/News/2009/January/15010901.asp

did you read this ink^?

there are quotes all over it that support what i have been saying.

There is no THC is this garbage. JWH-018 is not synthetic THC.

people use it as an alternative to marijuana because it causes a similar high withought a dirty piss test.

It's like this.

ok, now you backtracked and are saying that its not THC but its the "same thing" as THC

its not the "same thing".

It causes a similar high.

That is all.

lmao STOP posting all this misinformation.

you are going to hurt some faggit kid who dosent know shit and ends up thinking this garbage is THC because of nonsense like you posting in this thread

it does not contain synthetic THC. do you know what synthetic THC is/means?

idk why youre posting all that extra shit either lmao

and BTW, ppl dont smoke it because it is more potent. LMAO this is the fitst time i ever heard that shit. and anybody who smokes that shit would know its not.

ANY normal person would prefer smoking weed to this garbage.

food for thought
07-04-2011, 09:50 AM

u said u make your own k2/spice

u said u spray plants with "one of the" synthetic compounds. (LMAO)

where do you get the compound from? what is it called?

link?

what plant to you spray that shit on?

food for thought
07-04-2011, 09:58 AM

^false.

they tried to extract THC becuase that way they can administer it to medical marijuana patients withouht having to smoke the carcinogens found in weed smoke. They made it into pill form - Marinol

they failed because: pure THC by itself is not pleasant. there are other cannibinoids in weed that work with the THC to deliver the desired effect. Those compounds circumvent each others negative effects like anxiety, nervousness, etc

food for thought
07-04-2011, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by Chi-Town Collizion

its not synthetic THC

and you are mistaking what the point of the substance. its not the government who released it as an alternative to marijuana.

it is a product of the black market.

ppl use it as an alternative to weed because those certain people are tested for marijuana. smoking this would cause a similar high withouht a dirty piss test.

the reason its not illegal is because it does not have THC or othe other cannabinoids associated with THC. otherwise, it would be illegal automaticaly. literally.

The government is slowly starting to control the distribution of this substance now though since parents and other faggits are complaining about it.

food for thought
07-04-2011, 10:11 AM
I make my own and I've been researching it for a long time. Nobody on this forum is gonna know as much as me about this. I can promise you that. You must have got some weak stuff too. My shit is easily more potent than chronic is.

lmao

if you were researching it for a long time you wouldnt be calling it synthetic THC would you?

now please explain how you make your spice/k2.

a little detailed too please lol. not like that summary you posted earlier in this thread when i asked you

Nobody on this forum is gonna know as much as me about this. I can promise you that

apparently, you dont know enough to tell dude that what you are talking about is not wet/pcp

misinformation in the drug community is a cancer that will kill us all if we let it homie.

smh

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-04-2011, 10:20 AM
BTW, ppl dont smoke it because it is more potent. LMAO this is the fitst time i ever heard that shit. and anybody who smokes that shit would know its not.

"JWH-018 is four to five times more potent than tetrahydrocannabinol"

That is is from the very link that you are saying supports your claims. The one I oosted. lol BTW, JWH-018 is not the most potent synthetic cannabinoid compound available. Why do you think I would make this shit up anyway? I wouldn't lie about something like this. There's no reason too. I don't sell my shit. I'm not trying to market it. lol I have stated facts, and you've stated what you've heard about how dangerous it is. The same false bullshit we've all heard from anti-marijuana fags for years, and you believe it. I can honestly say that it gives me the exact same buzz, and it is much easier on my lungs than weed is. After extensive use for a very long time now, I have suffered exactly zero ill effects from it Just the facts.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-04-2011, 10:23 AM
now please explain how you make your spice/k2.

a little detailed too please lol. not like that summary you posted earlier in this thread when i asked you

You can go to youtube and look it up. There are videos showing you how it's made. If you think I'm going to divulge how I acquire the chemicals you're going to be dissapointed. Not gonna do it. The youtube videos will show you how it is made though if you want to know.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Anyways, there's no sense discussing this any further here since nobody who has commented on it but me seems to really know much about it. Smoke or don't smoke whatever you feel like. I'll do the same. Peace.

food for thought
07-04-2011, 10:29 AM
"JWH-018 is four to five times more potent than tetrahydrocannabinol"

That is is from the very link that you are saying supports your claims. The one I oosted.

lmao i knew you would say that

that substance being more potent that THC means NOTHING.

it depends on how much of that substance is available in the final plant material that is smoked. weed is not 100% THC and the k2/spice leafy material is not 100% JWH-018

and this shows how much you actually know about what you claim to know the most about

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-04-2011, 10:37 AM
You can go ahead and believe what you want homie. That's cool. Have a good day.