PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with them people in Kenya??

etze
07-02-2011, 06:56 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1bU75xMHdx3Qwriz
FuCK
they dont have laws there or what?

Wh0am3ye?
07-02-2011, 06:59 PM
OHHH shit fuck the movies....

netscape check two
07-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Maybe it would start cutting down on juvi's crime if they did that in the US.

JASPER
07-02-2011, 07:08 PM
n6Npm1FNhbk

etze
07-02-2011, 07:09 PM
OHHH shit fuck the movies....

yeah exactly, fck the movies
this shit is more than real
and i still cant fcking understand how these people think
one fucking sack of potatoes costs 2 human lives ?
i can afford about 3 sacks of potatoes a day working 8hours

but u gonna say they are poor and stuff, ok, dats true
but ffs human life is priceless

JASPER
07-02-2011, 07:19 PM
yeah exactly, fck the movies
this shit is more than real
and i still cant fcking understand how these people think
one fucking sack of potatoes costs 2 human lives ?
i can afford about 3 sacks of potatoes a day working 8hours

but u gonna say they are poor and stuff, ok, dats true
but ffs human life is pricelessThis is going to happen to Greece in a couple of years, you tax cheating roody poos

etze
07-02-2011, 07:24 PM
This is going to happen to Greece in a couple of years, you tax cheating roody poos

maybe.. maybe not
government has been stealing billions for years and nobody did anything though
btw 20% of our population is already jobless

netscape check two
07-02-2011, 07:25 PM
d3zCXFBVBWo

IrOnMaN
07-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Jesus Christ! Setting someone on fire over food? Food?! Were they serious?!

I couldn't watch the whole video because it was too graphic. Guys, this isn't entertainment. There isn't a damn thing funny about two people being burned alive. All they did was steal food to eat. I assume that those men didn't survive that horrible inhuman ordeal. And to think that no one help them out. This is 2011, not 200 AD. OMG!

Frank Sobotka
07-02-2011, 07:42 PM
He was still alive at the end of the video.

Africa is years behind 'the western world' in development. The Arabian world just entered their renaissance equivalent. Do not judge their actions using our standards.

IrOnMaN
07-02-2011, 07:46 PM
He was still alive at the end of the video.

Impossible! How can one survive being burning alive? The guy poured a lot of gasoline on them.

Africa is years behind 'the western world' in development. The Arabian world just entered their renaissance equivalent. Do not judge their actions using our standards.

Ok. That makes sense.

BASCO
07-02-2011, 07:58 PM
ya i peeped this vid over at ill community. i coulda done without seeing it but w/e. trippy as fuck how he was watching himself burn and shit. too real

BASCO
07-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Jesus Christ! Setting someone on fire over food? Food?! Were they serious?!

I couldn't watch the whole video because it was too graphic. Guys, this isn't entertainment. There isn't a damn thing funny about two people being burned alive. All they did was steal food to eat. I assume that those men didn't survive that horrible inhuman ordeal. And to think that no one help them out. This is 2011, not 200 AD. OMG!

tbh we don't really know that. im kenyan and i can understand what their saying and there's no where they say that in the video. from what their sayin it seems that whoever it is got burned hit some other lady so if they are indeed thieves they are into some other shit as well.

as for what happened all i can tell you is that it was just stupid shit that people do when they are in a mob. even by just watching the video you can see that shit happened real quick with that nigga goin up in flames before the other dude was finished droppin the fuel. he coulda gone too during that chaos.

IrOnMaN
07-02-2011, 08:42 PM
tbh we don't really know that. im kenyan and i can understand what their saying and there's no where they say that in the video. from what their sayin it seems that whoever it is got burned hit some other lady so if they are indeed thieves they are into some other shit as well.

as for what happened all i can tell you is that it was just stupid shit that people do when they are in a mob. even by just watching the video you can see that shit happened real quick with that nigga goin up in flames before the other dude was finished droppin the fuel. he coulda gone too during that chaos.

Wow! I apologize for my ignorance.

netscape check two
07-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Maybe they slept with too many fat girls in the village

IZA
07-03-2011, 07:42 AM
That video was just fucked up man.

Did any of you see the other guy running in the background?

Frank Sobotka
07-03-2011, 08:33 AM
I didn't find the video shocking, is there something wrong with me?

FRiTz
07-03-2011, 08:43 AM
sick. where the human rights police at

MaskedAvenger
07-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Holy mother fucker!

etze
07-03-2011, 10:35 AM
I didn't find the video shocking, is there something wrong with me?

where r u from?

Frank Sobotka
07-03-2011, 10:40 AM
where r u from?
No where violent incase you think this is everyday shit to me.

MaskedAvenger
07-03-2011, 10:58 AM
dont lie ikke, you one of them Ugandan war chiefs niggas. how in the fuck did you get internet access homie

tajeco
07-03-2011, 11:51 AM
That's horrible. If it was in a movie it would be a shocking scene, but the fact that it's real life is so sickening. I can't believe he's alive at the end still trying to get up. Sad

SL33
07-03-2011, 12:28 PM
poverty.

Origin™
07-03-2011, 12:31 PM
savages

IrOnMaN
07-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Why couldn't they just shoot them in the head instead of burning them alive?

JASPER
07-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Why couldn't they just shoot them in the head instead of burning them alive?
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/8b500c9e.jpg

theheavens
07-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Religion in Kenya:

Protestant.... 45%

Roman Catholic.... 33%

Islam.... 10%

oh thank god. that means they were most likely christians! fucking savages LOL

IrOnMaN
07-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Religion in Kenya:

Protestant.... 45%

Roman Catholic.... 33%

Islam.... 10%

Yeah. Christianity is one of the worst religions. Christianity teaches people how to hate.

diggy
07-03-2011, 03:02 PM
This is just disturbing and criminal. Isn't Kenya the same country that was called the safest in Africa, and then Obama visited his fam there, then they (Kenya) had like a mob attacking other Kenyans months latter?
This needs to stop - all this tribal, savage behaviour, and civilize themselves.

netscape check two
07-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Religion in Kenya:

Protestant.... 45%

Roman Catholic.... 33%

Islam.... 10%

lol @ having a religion gimmick

IZA
07-03-2011, 03:21 PM
savages

The word I was looking for

theheavens
07-03-2011, 03:24 PM
this shouldn't shock anybody. christians are known for burning "witches," so it's natural they would burn each other....including these black uncle tom house negroes called kenyans....

http://www.inquisition-art.net/images/kazn/Koster/burning-07.jpg

netscape check two
07-03-2011, 03:28 PM
the heavens looks like Powder

theheavens
07-03-2011, 03:30 PM
the heavens looks like Powder

says the guy from pennsylvania... ahaha

netscape check two
07-03-2011, 03:38 PM
^^
yeah that makes sense Hollow Boy.

I saw Les kick you and your fat girlfriend out of his store on Hardcore Pawn. smh

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-03-2011, 03:41 PM
whoa....thank God we ghanians are way evolved,,wtf is wrong with these east africans man

BGS
07-03-2011, 03:42 PM
wow after reading all the comments here im not even gonna watch that video!

EAGLE EYE
07-03-2011, 03:44 PM
this shouldn't shock anybody. christians are known for burning "witches," so it's natural they would burn each other....including these black uncle tom house negroes called kenyans....

http://www.inquisition-art.net/images/kazn/Koster/burning-07.jpg

like cutting off hands and feet for violating Islamic Law is any less savage?

SdwEMknYr7s

-lSEMjIUXfc

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-03-2011, 03:44 PM
great choice g..i dont know what the fuck i was thinking doing that

BASCO
07-03-2011, 04:12 PM
wow after reading all the comments here im not even gonna watch that video!

don't watch it, it will fuck you up ...

& smh @ some of yalls comments here like your goin to judge east africans based off a single snuff film. painting a picture that its wild savagery over there when its no worse than any other region in africa right now ... there's like cities and civilization if you didnt know ... smfh

IZA
07-03-2011, 04:22 PM
whoa....thank God we ghanians are way evolved,,wtf is wrong with these east africans man

All Africans are crazy man.... I'm north African so it's ok

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-03-2011, 04:31 PM
u might have a point there

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Whether this happened in Africa, Europe or Antarctica makes no difference. Why are you guys even arguing about what region it took place in? There is a universal law within human beings that you do not burn someone for stealing food. That's obviously extreme.

However, some posts back someone said they spoke the native Kenyan language and understood that the men who were burned also possibly partook in other, more severe crimes (murder, raping children, etc...) If this is the case, then yes, burning would be okay in any part of the world. Stop singling out countries (rich or poor) when it comes to obvious human respect.

J-Cee
07-04-2011, 04:22 AM
pretty fucked up,one of the worst ways to die i think would to be burnt alive..fuk that

drippie k
07-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Whether this happened in Africa, Europe or Antarctica makes no difference. Why are you guys even arguing about what region it took place in? There is a universal law within human beings that you do not burn someone for stealing food. That's obviously extreme.

However, some posts back someone said they spoke the native Kenyan language and understood that the men who were burned also possibly partook in other, more severe crimes (murder, raping children, etc...) If this is the case, then yes, burning would be okay in any part of the world. Stop singling out countries (rich or poor) when it comes to obvious human respect.
burning someone alive in public is NOT ok anywhere in the world..those guys' crimes may have been heinous but hanging someone, at least to me, seems more humane than burning someone alive n watching them squirm as their clothes melts into their skin

Origin™
07-05-2011, 06:13 PM
burning someone alive in public is NOT ok anywhere in the world..those guys' crimes may have been heinous but hanging someone, at least to me, seems more humane than burning someone alive n watching them squirm as their clothes melts into their skin

Totally agree..

Regardless of the crime that shit isn't acceptable..

Shoot them dead, Hang them..

The only reason anybody would willingly stand there, set some one on fire and watch them burn to death, is because they're enjoying that shit.

IrOnMaN
07-05-2011, 07:08 PM
The only reason anybody would willingly stand there, set some one on fire and watch them burn to death, is because they're enjoying that shit.

What person would enjoy watching someone burn alive?}:| That's so inhuman.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-05-2011, 07:32 PM
That's fucked up. Saw this over on Documenting Reality the other day. This one is bad, but I've seen videos that are much harder to watch for me. The beheading videos always got me. (I don't watch them anymore) THE NOISES!! I can't stand to listen to that gurgling and shit!!

EAGLE EYE
07-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Totally agree..

Regardless of the crime that shit isn't acceptable..

Shoot them dead, Hang them..

There is a documentary on Netflix called 'The Science of Evil'

it attempts to explain why we do these things.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-06-2011, 10:04 AM
i need to see that

THE MASON
07-06-2011, 11:59 AM
i dunno, this shit didnt even phase me.

now that video of those three kids hammering the old dude, that was fucked up.

i guess i have come to terms with the fact humans are fucked up in many ways, not much shock value left. not so much desensitized, more just realized

J-Cee
07-06-2011, 12:42 PM
i dunno, this shit didnt even phase me.

now that video of those three kids hammering the old dude, that was fucked up.

i guess i have come to terms with the fact humans are fucked up in many ways, not much shock value left. not so much desensitized, more just realized

yeh im the same,doesnt make it at all pleasant or enjoyable to watch for me,but i dont get to shocked too much,but yeh that hammer video,that was uneasy to watch,the gurgling on blood and sounds of someone dying horribly,those vids make me feel uneasy.

food for thought
07-06-2011, 12:52 PM

yea i was thinking they had to have had done more than steal a sack of potatoes to get burned - i was thinking they raped a girl or something

either way that shit is wild.

im sure niggas arent gonna be committing no crimes there though, thats for sure.

Uncle Steezo
07-06-2011, 02:41 PM
lets not forget that good christian civilized white folks were doing this 50 years ago.
http://black-legacy.webs.com/Lynching.jpg

and 100 years ago...
http://patriotdems.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/lynching-omaha-nebraska-sept-29-1919.jpg

and 15 years ago..
http://www.cleanmpg.com/photos/data/501/dragging_death.jpg