PDA

View Full Version : Yo wutang corp ive added all new beats.. free beats hit me up!!!!

obServant
07-03-2011, 01:48 AM
Yo wutang corp ive added all new beats to give away for free whoever i give the beats too it'll only go to that person no one else just go ahead peep them out & hit me up ill send you the audios... peace & respect!!!(Nuthn but da UNDERGROUND styles)

http://soundclick.com/stevenmilano

obServant
07-04-2011, 12:17 PM
WTF free beats muthaphukkas hit me up my ninjas !!!!

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
07-04-2011, 12:23 PM
y'all are sleepin!!! zzzzzZZZZZ. Had to get mines. Top 2 went the 1st night I got the chance to pick.

obServant
07-04-2011, 12:48 PM
y'all are sleepin!!! zzzzzZZZZZ. Had to get mines. Top 2 went the 1st night I got the chance to pick.

Word up son you got the two best up there kill'em son i know you are peace & respect ma ninja!!!

THE MASON
07-04-2011, 12:48 PM
damn man, you just pumpin em out there eh?

keep it up fam, gooin thru the lot of these, hearing some ill sounds. drums are gettin better, same with sample choices.

the mixing needs some work though, to make it a little fuller sounding and level out imo but dope work all around.

obServant
07-04-2011, 12:53 PM
damn man, you just pumpin em out there eh?

keep it up fam, gooin thru the lot of these, hearing some ill sounds. drums are gettin better, same with sample choices.

the mixing needs some work though, to make it a little fuller sounding and level out imo but dope work all around.

Yo watup bronze mos def on the feed yo i feel the same way on the fuller sounding im glad you mentioned it i thought it was just me but good lookin out on the love son peace & respect