PDA

View Full Version : Illuminati Symbolism has ruined my life

RzaRectum
07-03-2011, 01:06 AM
I swear, I can't look at anything now without seeing it on everything.

A recent example, there is a lady I've known for years who made martial arts top 5 in the world championship. In the photo I see her trophy and it's shaped like the pyramid with a large circle at the top. As I look down in disappointment I see my keyboard with the logo of an eye on it.

Seriously, this is starting to suck out the joy out of life (when I say life, I don't mean my cock, and when I say "joy", I'm not talking about.. well nevermind).. But seriously, have any of you had this problem?

PALEFORCE
07-03-2011, 01:12 AM
I USED TO BE LIKE THAT KINDA BUT WHEN YOU LEARN MORE AND UNDERSTAND HOW THE GAME WORKS AND WITH YOUR NEW KNOWLEDGE MAKE BETTER CHOICES, YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE IS BETTER.

TO KNOW AND NOT TO DO IS NOT TO KNOW

-Leo Buscaglia

RzaRectum
07-03-2011, 01:31 AM
Increased knowledge and understanding improves your quality of life. I understand that part.. How does that apply here? In what ways am I able to make better choices? How will more knowledge in this area improve my quality of life?

Nasty Nash
07-03-2011, 03:10 AM
you can start by clearing those vids off of your sig

IZA
07-03-2011, 06:30 AM
I hated when I first started looking into pyramids/Illuminati as I started seeing it everywhere and started to get quite paranoid at times.

Fresh
07-03-2011, 06:49 AM
how about you stop being a dumbass ?

yknow ive heard of this new thing called the SUPER-alluminium group. there like the intergallatic peace keepers and their logos are a cirlce and a cross. everytime u see these symbols.... the peace keepers are watching u

BGS
07-03-2011, 07:21 AM
http://photos.posh24.com/p/1001008/z/promikinder/emma_watson_marie_claire.jpg

Frank Sobotka
07-03-2011, 07:32 AM
It's sad that the only history that's being studied by the younger generation is centred around conspiracies.

RzaRectum
07-03-2011, 10:32 AM
It's sad that the only history that's being studied by the younger generation is centred around conspiracies.

Don't be so short-sited. If you intelligently look into it, you learn a lot about history. Such as the Rothchild family and their influence over the global political sphere during the time of Washington and Lincoln. That little bit doesn't take much to see how they were extorting the American public through coersion of the political elite. The Tsar even got involved in protecting the US, because he was under the same threat of coersion.

Conspiracy theories attract a variety of intellects. You might think it's sad, but in truth, it gives history more resonance for the intelligent.

Frank Sobotka
07-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Don't be so short-sited. If you intelligently look into it, you learn a lot about history. Such as the Rothchild family and their influence over the global political sphere during the time of Washington and Lincoln. That little bit doesn't take much to see how they were extorting the American public through coersion of the political elite. The Tsar even got involved in protecting the US, because he was under the same threat of coersion.

Conspiracy theories attract a variety of intellects. You might think it's sad, but in truth, it gives history more resonance for the intelligent.
There's a difference between looking into history and finding conspiracies and looking into ridiculous conspiracies that would make your average movie conspiracy look like nothing.

I'm not saying these dudes aren't intelligent, just that it's sad they're only interested in conspiracies and not in history. I'm not even denying my part in this.

J-Cee
07-03-2011, 10:46 AM
have some lsd

etze
07-03-2011, 11:20 AM
you can start by clearing those vids off of your sig

haha
thats exactly what i thought when i read the topic

7'smatrix
07-03-2011, 11:40 AM
They're eveywhere, when you pump gas, when you pay for something, on interstate highways etc... They're just using our shit, and making it seem like its theirs and its "eeeeevil"... LOL. Don't get caught up in the "hype".

Peace.

soul controller
07-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Peace RZA

just be aware of the symbolry and its meaning ( check the ktl thread.. the freeman videos i posted, go into the energies these symbols try and resonate)

ive never been scared. paranoid or whatever of anything. i know lots.. in detail on chemtrails, food/pharma drugs that cause humans to degenerate, to vacinnes to symbols.. but nothing stops me from enjoying this reality..

Id rather be aware, and know whats trying to be subconsciously planted. than idiotically sing and praise it, with out knowing the meanings fully

if your subconsciously aware of symbolry they wont effect you(as much) and the symbols just fly out of everywhere..
it gets really funny

peace Rzarectum, check the ktl freeman videos, im sure u will like them :D and maybe learn somthing new..or not see all this in a negative/paranoid way

INF
07-03-2011, 12:36 PM
I thought you knew it was a joke.It's not real. There is no Illuminati anymore. There used to be an Illuminati about an age or so ago but not in this age.

It's just ripples from the past. It's just a story.

second time I read you saying about bugging out so I gotta stop and check to see if you are joking or not.Seriously , this shit isn't real. It's just a joke.

anything you find on them is a lie you see ....... you can build your own secret society ...

put yourself in the picturrrrrre

Fresh
07-03-2011, 12:51 PM
soul controller ur dumb as fuck seriously

soul controller
07-03-2011, 01:03 PM
soul controller ur dumb as fuck seriously

do i care what a un educated indoctrinated fuck tard thinks?

i posted the videos after ur post in ktl.. did u even check them?

i doubt u did. cos small minded folk like yourself
are blinded by illusions, and the shineyness of your pathetic materialistic existence.

soul controller
07-03-2011, 01:06 PM
peace inf.. so u saying the CFR/tavistock institute/royal society of science/ the council of 12.. the symbols of higher governance.. are all a joke???

theirs no elites who control things??

heheh
how about these images reacting to ur subconscious??

INF
07-03-2011, 01:16 PM
There are elites. Jobs have bosses , schools have superintendents etc etc.The world has it's bosses.

This whole shit with everything being connected is a joke. EVERYTHING is connected.EVERYTHING.we are all 1.

soul controller
07-03-2011, 01:22 PM
yep, we are all one.. i totally agree.. i don use the word illuminati..
its just the people at the top..

i feel they only have control. cos we as humans, require control.. until we deem we no longer need to be controlled...
then that will manifest. but most of the world (through the left hemisphere of the brain) lust to be controlled,

those elites.. set norms for society..

i learnt some latin yesterday while protesting.. lol i put it up on my fb

Govern = control
Mente = mind.

Peace Inf.

Fresh
07-03-2011, 01:41 PM
why is no one else telling this dude what a stupid dick he is ?

subconcious reactionary imagery

.... what are u even saying ??? seriously. if u think a cross and an eye is some specially implanted image then offuckingcourse youre gonna notice them THEYRE PRETTY COMMON SYMBOLS

the world isnt as simple as u think "oh, 5 old guys control the world and our minds and everything else" believe it or not the rich powerful CEO is a dude just like u and me. getting by prolly investing his money.... he doesnt have his eye on the whole world preaching satans law, subcociously turning us into zombies. na, he makes some money then goes home to fuck his wife and watch a ball game

nd i doubt 33 is ur actual age

p.s no i didnt see ur repsonse. im gonna check those vids out now. but if its 10mins of pictures of eyes and dicks in childerns cartoons i swear to god

pps, im curious, are u religious?

soul controller
07-03-2011, 02:12 PM
why is no one else telling this dude what a stupid dick he is ?

subconcious reactionary imagery

.... what are u even saying ??? seriously. if u think a cross and an eye is some specially implanted image then offuckingcourse youre gonna notice them THEYRE PRETTY COMMON SYMBOLS

the world isnt as simple as u think "oh, 5 old guys control the world and our minds and everything else" believe it or not the rich powerful CEO is a dude just like u and me. getting by prolly investing his money.... he doesnt have his eye on the whole world preaching satans law, subcociously turning us into zombies. na, he makes some money then goes home to fuck his wife and watch a ball game

nd i doubt 33 is ur actual age

p.s no i didnt see ur repsonse. im gonna check those vids out now. but if its 10mins of pictures of eyes and dicks in childerns cartoons i swear to god

pps, im curious, are u religious?

not my quotes or words, or theories.. who are u quoting their?

your showing that you have no knowledge on what im talking about..

ill keep this simple.. download or buy albert pike books.. once you;ve read, morals n dogma,. then i recommend alistair crowley.. both those people was highly up in the food chain, of people who had immense power.

check their occult 'sciences'

their maybe even docu's about them dudes.
but READ THEIR OWN BOOKS, their own words..

i am 33, been waiting to be 33 all my life.. i know this year and my 34(7th)th year of manifestation on earth is going to be an amazing time to be alive..

please check the freeman videos.. theirs not cocks and dicks.. its proper indepth.. might be too indepth, if you dont have a grasp of the basics(of freemasonic rituals)

and to answer your last question. i dont do no religion, i do not believe in god, or in any gods,.

i have just one question for u.
what did u think of the videos with dicks in childrens cartoons ?. would u let ur children watch them? (sorry that was 2 questions.)

Fresh
07-03-2011, 02:42 PM
thats not simple

ur sense of simple is to buy a bunch of books and take a few months reading

simple is you telling me what youre talking about

so far all uve been saying is symbols are in the media which control our mind, and vague stuff about occults who control the world

ill check those vids later

yes i would let anyone watch those cartoons. because a grown man can barely notice them things nevermind a child who prolly doesnt know what a dick looks like

ok, ur not religious. are u scientific then ? believe in the big bang and evolution and all that? also, please explain (properply) what these "hidden images" in our media does, and how it helps these occults.

Fresh
07-03-2011, 02:44 PM
oh and manifestation on earth ?? are u talking about 2012 ?

PALEFORCE
07-03-2011, 02:47 PM
thats not simple

you cant learn algebra before you know how to count

Fresh
07-03-2011, 02:52 PM
so basically when someone asks about this topic you cant answer and instead say vague shit about occults and mind control and dicks in cartoons

if what ur saying made any sense the least you could do is you know, use words and setences to explain

PALEFORCE
07-03-2011, 02:56 PM
i think people have done that but instead of you understanding and asking more questions YOU called people stupid dicks YOU didnt provide any proof beyond that. YOU disqualified yourself son

soul controller
07-03-2011, 03:51 PM
thats not simple

so far all uve been saying is symbols are in the media which control our mind, and vague stuff about occults who control the world

ill check those vids later

yes i would let anyone watch those cartoons. because a grown man can barely notice them things nevermind a child who prolly doesnt know what a dick looks like

ok, ur not religious. are u scientific then ? believe in the big bang and evolution and all that? also, please explain (properply) what these "hidden images" in our media does, and how it helps these occults.

Im sorry, but.. ive learnt what ive learnt in 12-16 years.. ive had to cross check, many things,. it takes time. but what your asking for is the end result.. and i cant give that, as it will just make u lol or think some crazystupidness,.

to let it even make sense, you have to start with albert pike,or if you dont want to go with symbolism/occultism(hidden sciences) then, i dont know.. maybe the funding into ww1, ww2,. but again.. i would not recommend docu's unless you trust the source,. and the ones i recommend, i would trust.

simple is just reading sorry.

you said a child or a grown man couldnt tell.. ok i have to change ur sentance.. and i think u will agree with my outcome, a child or grown man couldnt consciously tell if their was a cock their..

but their subconscious mind, could tell. and would know, and it would effect them over and over, after the programmings been implanted.. have you heard of MK ULTRA??

I dont go with the big bang,. i dont go with much of modern science, unless its prooven, NOT repeated, and repeated to be indoctrined, and to be made out as fact..

how can i explain properly,. you need the basics 1st,.
least some kind of knowledge into freemasonic rituals/sacred geometry.

oh and manifestation on earth ?? are u talking about 2012 ?

?? NO

everything operates through limited frequencies that define the dimensions of this reality,. how deep do u want to get.. water has a memory,.(scientifically prooven, check the great thread on this site or google)
id say the body is biological computer,. but i dont think you can grasp that , even if i post up links the science that pretty much shows that..
are you into quantum mechanics/engineering? and the nature of reality?

if you want to tell you where i stand,. We are all the same consciousness, experiancing reality, we create the world around us,.
i can get alot deeper.. but i feel it be wasted here..

you cant learn algebra before you know how to count

as my pale horse riding brother says.

so basically when someone asks about this topic you cant answer and instead say vague shit about occults and mind control and dicks in cartoons

if what ur saying made any sense the least you could do is you know, use words and setences to explain

i seriously cant be bothered, the 3 hours i spend on writing will be seriously wasted,. i dont think i have the aptitude to right in proper english and grammer for that long., especially in a volunterily way..
i doubt you(or anyone) would even spend half a nite reading some incoherent shit that makes no sense, mentally or phonically.

the research has to be done yourself, from proper sources.
all i can do is recommend. the rest is down to you.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-03-2011, 05:15 PM
i think people have done that but instead of you understanding and asking more questions YOU called people stupid dicks YOU didnt provide any proof beyond that. YOU disqualified yourself son

i doubt u did. cos small minded folk like yourself
are blinded by illusions, and the shineyness of your pathetic materialistic existence.
i seriously cant be bothered, the 3 hours i spend on writing will be seriously wasted,. i dont think i have the aptitude to right in proper english and grammer for that long., especially in a volunterily way..
i doubt you(or anyone) would even spend half a nite reading some incoherent shit that makes no sense, mentally or phonically.

the research has to be done yourself, from proper sources.
all i can do is recommend. the rest is down to you.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lktitqxYF81qc36o9.gif

soul controller
07-03-2011, 05:23 PM
for the lulz!

and as you can tell.. that was the last paragraph of that post, before-hand it was a decent level.. lol.. but i was so tired, from having to try and articulate my thoughts at the start and middle of the post.
that i just wrote while wondering of other things...

JASPER
07-03-2011, 05:30 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lktitqxYF81qc36o9.gifLOL

Joke's on you for reading that though.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-03-2011, 05:40 PM
^touche

Frank Sobotka
07-03-2011, 06:03 PM
People read posts longer than 4 sentences?

JASPER
07-03-2011, 06:30 PM
People read posts longer than 4 sentences?
Only if they're not written by PALEHORSE and sauceballs.

EAGLE EYE
07-03-2011, 07:22 PM
but i was so tired, from having to try and articulate my thoughts at the start and middle of the post.
that i just wrote while wondering of other things...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_V4N5Bnzz3Oo/S8YrFgUWqMI/AAAAAAAAAK0/Km5bGPAxZt8/s1600/Master_Splinter_Sm1.jpg

grab some 5hr energy if that's the case.

RzaRectum
07-04-2011, 03:27 AM

I see you chose to ignore my advice. I already told you to do your own research. This shit takes too long to explain, for one. For two, you wouldn't believe it, because you're on the receiving end of a conversation instead of using your own mind to engage the content in a meaningful way. Besides, do you really want to take someone else's word for outrageous shit of this magnitude?

If you haven't watched the four videos I posted for you, then stop wasting our time. Your disbelief is an insult when you aren't even poised to ask intelligently. It's like you're asking for calculus, but can't even perform a simple logarithm.

Learn the basics first, the rest will then start to unfold.

Part 1. The Illuminati, a brief History 1/4
FTzqg921RII

Cont: Part 1 (2/4)
STGPlAhBWEQ

Cont: Part 1 (3/4)
JZcQ8nz_I3E

Cont: Part 1 (4/4)
l1S1unTo1DA

soul controller
07-04-2011, 05:20 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_V4N5Bnzz3Oo/S8YrFgUWqMI/AAAAAAAAAK0/Km5bGPAxZt8/s1600/Master_Splinter_Sm1.jpg

grab some 5hr energy if that's the case.

lol i guess i should update pics or some shit,, but master splinters cool,.
beasteality with miss o' neil

its not the energy, or anything like that, its tired of writing and not being able to convey my thoughts through speach,. even if i wanted or was willing to type excessivly to explain my reasoning/point, it would be lost(as the depth, would just blow people away, and i know ill only be able to continue the convo with about 2 people here)..

typing and realising the person who you expect to read the post, will not be able to comprehend it anyway, kinda makes you lose motivation, (especially when your listening to 'anon' op videos/taking part in irc discussions) or other videos of current news, while im typing on somthing totally off topic in here,.

yada yada yada.

Prime8
07-04-2011, 05:45 AM
If you buy into the Illuminati BS or the 9/11 truther movement, you're a gullible twat. You probably thought the Flinstones was a documentary too.

SMH.

soul controller
07-04-2011, 06:26 AM
If you buy into the Illuminati BS or the 9/11 truther movement, you're a gullible twat. You probably thought the Flinstones was a documentary too.

SMH.

educate yourself. have u heard of AE911?? (Academics and Engineers,. FROM all the major corporations, do not agree with the 911-facts.)

have you personally read the reports.. they do not make sense..
anyone who thinks, they make sence(or the 7/7 report makes sense)
is very much mistaken, the timelines, the un answered questions, the igored questions, the changing of proof/facts, to suit the 'official' story

watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFidciVopu4

Prime8
07-04-2011, 08:58 AM
educate yourself. have u heard of AE911?? (Academics and Engineers,. FROM all the major corporations, do not agree with the 911-facts.)

have you personally read the reports.. they do not make sense..
anyone who thinks, they make sence(or the 7/7 report makes sense)
is very much mistaken, the timelines, the un answered questions, the igored questions, the changing of proof/facts, to suit the 'official' story

watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFidciVopu4

What facts?
There's 1.7 Million architects in the U.S. alone. Trying to use an argument from authority when the majority of experts (About 99.9%) agree with the official report (Which I have personally read).
I was actually going to become an engineer, but I switched last second to become a molecular geneticist.

I'd love to hear about the proof for an inside job/controlled demolition etc.
I can't wait to squash the typical recylced arguments from "truthers" based off of lies, quote mines and half-truths.

"9/11 Truthers" are no worse than the creationist morons that propogate nonsense over the internet.
I'll be quite happy to debunk this nonsense, even though I'm pretty busy atm.

soul controller
07-04-2011, 09:41 AM
so have u seen the video?

soul controller
07-04-2011, 09:42 AM
the NICTS report makes sence?? WTF

lololol

RUSHING PLATYPUS
07-04-2011, 09:45 AM
LMAO @ this thread!!!! Fucking paranoid pussy ass lames!!! It took a minute to figure out whether it was more funny or sad that people worry about stupid bullshit like this, but it's just a little more funny. It is sad though. I'm glad I'm not paranoid like that.

Frank Sobotka
07-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Only if they're not written by PALEHORSE and sauceballs.
I generally don't read them until at least 2 people quote them.

Prime8
07-04-2011, 10:25 AM
I watched 3 minutes of the video. Entirely based off of a few eye witness accounts of traumatized victims.

Please point out a flaw in the official report.

Your fear of 3 sided objects is pathetic.

soul controller
07-04-2011, 10:38 AM
i dont fear anything. let alone illusions in this 3d realm..

you watched 3 minutes? thats.. umm wise of you.. please check the whole video, theirs factual evidence in their.. unless it goes places that you dont want to go.

Prime8
07-04-2011, 10:56 AM
i dont fear anything. let alone illusions in this 3d realm..

you watched 3 minutes? thats.. umm wise of you.. please check the whole video, theirs factual evidence in their.. unless it goes places that you dont want to go.

I have better things to do than watch that video.
I'd be more than happy to respond to any "unanswered questions" that you have.

I already went through the unbearable torture of watching the Loose Change videos. The amount of blatant lies in it made me want to headbutt a landmine. I truly feel bad for anyone who believes that the world leaders orchestrated the murder of 3,000 people on 9/11 as a plan for their group's NWO scheme. But of course, they're all bestest buddies with the red goat-man who lives forever in the core of the Earth, torturing the souls of his enemy's enemies (Sinners).
A friend of my family was on the plane that was hijacked on 9/11 but of course you don't believe they ever existed, and that they were made up by the government.

I highly reccomend that you go outside, get some Vitamin D and possibly a friend.

MaskedAvenger
07-04-2011, 11:08 AM
ahhahahaa

soul controller
07-04-2011, 11:21 AM
ive not seen loose change..
please stay on point, telling me to go outside, whne you aint even got the decency to view the video i asked you to, instead you assume some loose change b/s and try and use ridicule to proove a point..

wtf are u on about.. trying to speak for me, when you have no concept of what the fuck im on about..

but thats ur mind state,, ridicule..
cos if u ridicule me.. with bullshit.. it makes your point more valid?

sure.

INF
07-04-2011, 11:30 AM
loose change and zeitgeist series are made to fuck with you.They have both been debunked. That shit is just false propaganda.

Prime8
07-04-2011, 11:33 AM
ive not seen loose change..
please stay on point, telling me to go outside, whne you aint even got the decency to view the video i asked you to, instead you assume some loose change b/s and try and use ridicule to proove a point..

wtf are u on about.. trying to speak for me, when you have no concept of what the fuck im on about..

but thats ur mind state,, ridicule..
cos if u ridicule me.. with bullshit.. it makes your point more valid?

sure.

I'm not exactly sure if you are speaking English.
Of course, I'm just an "illusion" in this 3rd dimensional realm. LOL
I'd like to see evidence that anything exceeding the natural world even exists.

My bullshit? LoL, did you read your comments.

You still haven't shown any evidence for anything except for a triangle on a video.
The all-seeing eye & unfinished pyramid is not actually a masonic symbol *GASP*, it's actually the "Great Seal" placed on the bill in 1935.
The all seeing eye was meant to represent God, and was suggested by Pierre du Simitiere ( Not a Freemason). The unfinished pyramid was suggested by Francis Hopkinson ( Also not a Freemason ) and none of the final designers were masons.

Go teabag a bear-trap, you half-literate fucktard.

soul controller
07-04-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm not exactly sure if you are speaking English.
Of course, I'm just an "illusion" in this 3rd dimensional realm. LOL
I'd like to see evidence that anything exceeding the natural world even exists.

My bullshit? LoL, did you read your comments.

You still haven't shown any evidence for anything except for a triangle on a video.
The all-seeing eye & unfinished pyramid is not actually a masonic symbol *GASP*, it's actually the "Great Seal" placed on the bill in 1935.
The all seeing eye was meant to represent God, and was suggested by Pierre du Simitiere ( Not a Freemason). The unfinished pyramid was suggested by Francis Hopkinson ( Also not a Freemason ) and none of the final designers were masons.

Go teabag a bear-trap, you half-literate fucktard.

a triangle on a video? where did I show that? was that all u got from the 30 minute video? interesting.

I am not going to spell shit out for you, ill just say.. we see 3% of all visible light,. we have very limited frequencies in hearing,.
the molecules that create life in this reality, do not exist in this dimension..

im sure i lost you their.,, but ive stated that deeper in other posts elsewhere,

but you really have no concept of what im on about, physically, consciously, mentally.

so at the physical level,. check the rest of the video,. more than 3 minutes,, you might learn somthing on thermite.

oh and to your 2nd paragraph. i have never stated any of that.. please fucking quote me on shit. dont write, speaking for me.

INF
07-04-2011, 11:49 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha @ the all seeing eye used as the great seal.

This is a MASONIC country you dumb shit.

STUUUUUUUpid, lmfao.

"uhhhh hello ...why are you guys talking about brick layers and building makers???"

.......fuck.

MaskedAvenger
07-04-2011, 11:50 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0905/are-you-on-drugs-are-you-on-drugs-demotivational-poster-1242459004.jpg

INF
07-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Who founded this nation (USA)? Are they still in practice??? Are there not lodges everywhere for us????? Do they not still have the great seal on our currency???

answer that with a straight face while I laugh some more.

Prime8
07-04-2011, 11:59 AM
a triangle on a video? where did I show that? was that all u got from the 30 minute video? interesting.

I am not going to spell shit out for you, ill just say.. we see 3% of all visible light,. we have very limited frequencies in hearing,.
the molecules that create life in this reality, do not exist in this dimension..

im sure i lost you their.,, but ive stated that deeper in other posts elsewhere,

but you really have no concept of what im on about, physically, consciously, mentally.

so at the physical level,. check the rest of the video,. more than 3 minutes,, you might learn somthing on thermite.

oh and to your 2nd paragraph. i have never stated any of that.. please fucking quote me on shit. dont write, speaking for me.

Oh, yeah, you lost me "their", it requires too much intellectual power for me too understand... oh, wait no.

As for the triangle, that was the primary topic of the thread originally.

"the molecules that create life in this reality, do not exist in this dimension.."
Is probably the stupidest thing you've said. I'm becoming a molecular genetecist.
Abiogenesis occured in this dimension(As far as I'm concerned, the only dimention), that's why we have life in it.

"we see 3% of all visible light"
That was a nice oxymoron.

"In the photo I see her trophy and it's shaped like the pyramid with a large circle at the top. As I look down in disappointment I see my keyboard with the logo of an eye on it. " -RzaRectum.

Your response: "just be aware of the symbolry and its meaning"

Hmm...

As for the supposed thermite at ground zero.
1. Thermite/Thermate have never (to my knowledge) been used in a controlled demolition.
2. The elements that are found in thermate that were also found at ground zero were iron, sulfur, aluminum, potassium, manganese, fluorine, & titanium. .
3. Like any rational person, I checked to see if these could've arrived there by more reasonable causes. This is what I found.

Sulfur: The third most common ingredient in the WTC construction was gypsum-based drywall, which is 18.62% sulfur.
Iron: Used in paint & electronic devices.
Potassium: Used in concrete.
Manganese: Used in the structural steel, paint, batteries, & ceramics.
Fluorine: Used in Freon. 200,000 pounds of Freon cooled the WTC complex. This was the largest air-conditioning system in the country.
Titanium: Used in paper & paint & made up 2% of each of the 767's. WTC7 was also clad in polished steel & titanium.

So what would any professional scientist do next? Well, they would check if these elements were presently in their correct, signature quantities.

According to Steven Jones' own estimates, "about 1,000 pounds of explosives would be sufficient [per tower]". For both towers & WTC7, this would equal about 3,000 pounds of thermate. Thermate is 2% sulfur, in which calculates to about 60 pounds of sulfur. Approximately 1 million tons (2 billion pounds) of dust blanketed lower Manhattan.

So, based on Professor Jones' estimates, a thermate reaction would cause the WTC dust to be approximately 0.000003% sulfur. Correct? (don't worry, it's text. You can get a calculator if needed)

Yet, this would then be highly unlikely for such a low percentage to be detectable, especially when compared to USGS dust samples in which showed as much as 5.4% sulfur!

And finally, what is the last important thing a scientist would need to do in order to confirm the presence of a chemical device? Well, they would need to ensure that all of the elements of thermate are present. So, are all elements present?

I would say no! For the two main byproducts of thermate are aluminum oxide (41%) & barium nitrate (29%). Both are especially unique to thermate & would have no reason whatsoever to be found within the WTC - unless, that is, thermate was in the twin towers.

However, neither the USGS nor Steven Jones himself report finding any traces of either of these elements - the two main ingredients of thermate! Yes, Jones does point out the presence of aluminum, but there's a huge difference between aluminum & aluminum oxide (which has 3 oxygen atoms). Not to mention aluminum was common through its use in the WTC's facade, the 767's, & vehicles.

The presence of all elements pointed out through natural sources within the WTC complexes, & the very lack of aluminum oxide & barium nitrate just completely destroys the theory that thermate was in the WTC!

If you really think you have an argument, your tin-foil helmet must be on too tight.
You - http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98360&d=1246514933

MaskedAvenger
07-04-2011, 12:29 PM
http://www.gingerchai.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/checkmate.jpg

Prime8
07-04-2011, 12:33 PM
He'll probably say I'm an Illuminati agent. LOL

I'm actually Obama's 4th cousin. The Benn family from Tipperary are related to both Barack Obama and myself. z0mG I'm in dee eelewminnaaateee!!

check two
07-04-2011, 12:34 PM
I thought the symbolism would have stopped threadstarter from dating fat girls by now though.

soul controller
07-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Oh, yeah, you lost me "their", it requires too much intellectual power for me too understand... oh, wait no.

As for the triangle, that was the primary topic of the thread originally.

"the molecules that create life in this reality, do not exist in this dimension.."
Is probably the stupidest thing you've said. I'm becoming a molecular genetecist.
Abiogenesis occured in this dimension(As far as I'm concerned, the only dimention), that's why we have life in it.

"we see 3% of all visible light"
That was a nice oxymoron.

"In the photo I see her trophy and it's shaped like the pyramid with a large circle at the top. As I look down in disappointment I see my keyboard with the logo of an eye on it. " -RzaRectum.

Your response: "just be aware of the symbolry and its meaning"

Hmm...

As for the supposed thermite at ground zero.
1. Thermite/Thermate have never (to my knowledge) been used in a controlled demolition.
2. The elements that are found in thermate that were also found at ground zero were iron, sulfur, aluminum, potassium, manganese, fluorine, & titanium. .
3. Like any rational person, I checked to see if these could've arrived there by more reasonable causes. This is what I found.

Sulfur: The third most common ingredient in the WTC construction was gypsum-based drywall, which is 18.62% sulfur.
Iron: Used in paint & electronic devices.
Potassium: Used in concrete.
Manganese: Used in the structural steel, paint, batteries, & ceramics.
Fluorine: Used in Freon. 200,000 pounds of Freon cooled the WTC complex. This was the largest air-conditioning system in the country.
Titanium: Used in paper & paint & made up 2% of each of the 767's. WTC7 was also clad in polished steel & titanium.

So what would any professional scientist do next? Well, they would check if these elements were presently in their correct, signature quantities.

According to Steven Jones' own estimates, "about 1,000 pounds of explosives would be sufficient [per tower]". For both towers & WTC7, this would equal about 3,000 pounds of thermate. Thermate is 2% sulfur, in which calculates to about 60 pounds of sulfur. Approximately 1 million tons (2 billion pounds) of dust blanketed lower Manhattan.

So, based on Professor Jones' estimates, a thermate reaction would cause the WTC dust to be approximately 0.000003% sulfur. Correct? (don't worry, it's text. You can get a calculator if needed)

Yet, this would then be highly unlikely for such a low percentage to be detectable, especially when compared to USGS dust samples in which showed as much as 5.4% sulfur!

And finally, what is the last important thing a scientist would need to do in order to confirm the presence of a chemical device? Well, they would need to ensure that all of the elements of thermate are present. So, are all elements present?

I would say no! For the two main byproducts of thermate are aluminum oxide (41%) & barium nitrate (29%). Both are especially unique to thermate & would have no reason whatsoever to be found within the WTC - unless, that is, thermate was in the twin towers.

However, neither the USGS nor Steven Jones himself report finding any traces of either of these elements - the two main ingredients of thermate! Yes, Jones does point out the presence of aluminum, but there's a huge difference between aluminum & aluminum oxide (which has 3 oxygen atoms). Not to mention aluminum was common through its use in the WTC's facade, the 767's, & vehicles.

The presence of all elements pointed out through natural sources within the WTC complexes, & the very lack of aluminum oxide & barium nitrate just completely destroys the theory that thermate was in the WTC!

If you really think you have an argument, your tin-foil helmet must be on too tight.
You - http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98360&d=1246514933

lol, they did find thermite in the metal, the place was burning with molten metal for over 6 weeks after, at ground zero..

check the video, it has the facts, it shows you the thermite found,
thermites never been used in controlled demolition? what was the original patant ?? dont make me go and look it up, but i can recall from memory quote' to be used in the demolition of buildings, injecting .... through the steal pillars' that was in 1984!!

so.. i told u to just be aware, of symbols.. from some1 else video post.. ok

subatomic particles, that create matter, do not entirely exist in this space and time. cern is trying to find out the god particle, thats the particle, that relates the sub atomic particles in this dimension, function(giving them mass),

so.,

is your table a table?

whats your chair..

how does a microwave work? or microwave energy/ radio-waves,. if you got the reciever to pick itup, then you can see/feel the frequency.

whats the antenna that brings us reality? how does our body decode, reality, the sub atomic particles that manifest this illusory reality?
is their higher states of that 'antenna'?

so i ask again, are you into quantum maths/engineering? and the nature of reality.

so your saying nothing exists outside our limited/restricted sense.

LOL checktwo,. whats good?

EAGLE EYE
07-04-2011, 12:48 PM
LOL I can understand not agreeing, believing or disputing stuff in several of the videos people pull from youtube and post here. But to say the US is not a masonic country is the equivalent of saying the world isn't round.

There is an entire history channel special devoted to it, and how this group was integral to building this country and shaping the political sphere.

I recently learned an aquaintenance of mine is a mason.

Mumm Ra
07-04-2011, 01:36 PM
masonic roots run deep
id bet 95% of people on here (from the US) are at least acquainted with a mason even if they dont know it
anywhere you are in the united states you're usually within an hour of a masonic lodge
there are over 16,000 in the united states alone

EAGLE EYE
07-04-2011, 01:43 PM
3NMGsRmZTFQ

diggy
07-04-2011, 02:12 PM
My boss and somebody else at work are masons. I know by their compass and square ring on their finger.

MaskedAvenger
07-04-2011, 08:46 PM
I don't know any masons but my friend is a stonecutter

PALEFORCE
07-04-2011, 08:53 PM
freemasons are the red headed step child of secret societies, anyone can get in and you dont learn much.

i work with a guy who is a 32nd degree Shriner and a 2nd degree knight of templar.

RzaRectum
07-04-2011, 09:46 PM
I don't know any masons but my friend is a stonecutter
dSpOjj4YD8c
{:(

RzaRectum
07-04-2011, 09:56 PM
I'd love to hear about the proof for an inside job/controlled demolition etc.
I can't wait to squash the typical recylced arguments from "truthers" based off of lies, quote mines and half-truths.

"9/11 Truthers" are no worse than the creationist morons that propogate nonsense over the internet.
I'll be quite happy to debunk this nonsense, even though I'm pretty busy atm.
Well as long as we know why you're really here. No need to waste anymore of my time. lol @ closet believers.

food for thought
07-04-2011, 10:11 PM
masonic roots run deep
id bet 95% of people on here (from the US) are at least acquainted with a mason even if they dont know it
anywhere you are in the united states you're usually within an hour of a masonic lodge
there are over 16,000 in the united states alone

lol i think theres one near one of my weed connects house

there is a big ass one of these: on the wall

http://www.bucklesofestes.com/images/Mason-Shriner/mason-g.jpg

ive been meaning to take a picture of that shit for the longest but i never have my camera with me

lol my boy was trying to take a picture of that shit one night when we were drunk picking up weed but it was too dark haha

Mumm Ra
07-04-2011, 10:55 PM
masonic lodges are the illest buildings ive been in

there's hidden rooms n shit....i remember it was fun as hell just to explore the place lol - you could get lost
idk why but there's a room in the lodge where i live with a 20X20ft, 15ft deep cement pit with absolutely no doors or latter to get out of it

Prime8
07-05-2011, 08:19 AM
idk why but there's a room in the lodge where i live with a 20X20ft, 15ft deep cement pit with absolutely no doors or latter to get out of it

That's pretty creepy.

check two
07-05-2011, 08:46 AM
masonic lodges are the illest buildings ive been in

We have a little bit of entertainment planned for you today, legalized by both the church and the state.

J-Cee
07-05-2011, 09:33 AM
my dad was a mason,i remember when i was a kid asking him about it and hed never tell me.

Sky Blue Bally Kid
07-05-2011, 05:57 PM

88sGmZvzdaA

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-05-2011, 06:39 PM
"Until now, the world we’ve known has been a world divided—a world of barbed wire and concrete block, conflict and cold war. Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfill the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations."

G.H.W. "Poppy" Bush - War Hero, Scholar, Athlete, Oil Tycoon, Yale Alumni, Bonesman, Congressman, Ambassador, Republican Chairman, Spymaster, Vice President, Commander in Chief, Chairman of the Eisenhower Fellowship, Recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom, Recipient of the Order of Bath, etc.

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-05-2011, 08:49 PM
^thanks for the 20 year old quote, boarz!

RzaRectum
07-07-2011, 02:55 AM

Wrong, it is the reverse side of the great seal of the united states. When referring to the great seal, this image is the official seal used (NOT THE REVERSE).
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/US-GreatSeal-Obverse.svg/200px-US-GreatSeal-Obverse.svg.png

But you're right. The all seeing eye did not originate as a masonic symbol
E_hlflUhqbo&NR=1

This was painted in 1794.
http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/images/God_applying_compass_ancient_of_days_380x298.jpg

That depends on who your God is supposed to be..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha @ the all seeing eye used as the great seal.

This is a MASONIC country you dumb shit.

STUUUUUUUpid, lmfao.
I know right. This kid is denser than I thought..
I am not going to spell shit out for you

RzaRectum
07-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Imagery of an all-seeing eye can be traced back to Egyptian mythology and the Eye of Horus. It also appears in Buddhism, where Buddha is also regularly referred to as the "Eye of the World" throughout Buddhist scriptures (e.g. Mahaparinibbana Sutta) and is represented as a trinity in the shape of a triangle known as the Tiratna, or Triple Gem.

In Medieval and Renaissance European iconography, the Eye (often with the addition of an enclosing triangle) was an explicit image of the Christian Trinity. Seventeenth-century depictions of the Eye of Providence sometimes show it surrounded by clouds or sun bursts.

Today, the Eye of Providence is usually associated with Freemasonry. The Eye first appeared as part of the standard iconography of the Freemasons in 1797, with the publication of Thomas Smith Webb's Freemasons Monitor. Here, it represents the all-seeing eye of God and is a reminder that a Mason's thoughts and deeds are always observed by God (who is referred to in Masonry as the Great Architect of the Universe).

In 1782, the Eye of Providence was adopted as part of the symbolism on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. It was first suggested as an element of the Great Seal by the first of three design committees in 1776 and is thought to be the suggestion of the artistic consultant, Pierre Eugene du Simitiere.

JASPER
07-07-2011, 10:46 AM
http://nuwen.net/image/dx.png

INF
07-07-2011, 12:19 PM
sWS-FoXbjVI

FUCK YE@H!!!!

JASPER
07-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Damn I've must have heard that song a 100 times the last few months.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/de8f34ad.jpg

check two
07-07-2011, 01:09 PM
DYuPZS54d-s

RzaRectum
07-07-2011, 01:29 PM
DYuPZS54d-s

ria37d9mInY