PDA

View Full Version : why men rape?

wuswordz95
07-07-2011, 06:44 PM
i looked up why men rape women. mostly all sources say its a sexaual dominace factor. they feel that women need to be taught a lesson, that men are far more more superior species. it also say that men dont rape for the pleasure of the sex. they enjoy the scare look of the women.

thats waht they say. I dont beleive it!!! thats all bullshit. well at least for myself. men rape women for, they are so horny that not even masterbating or lap dances cant tranquilize the desires. men who rape women just want to be love and become fathers. they dont only want self satisfaction but for their partner to also enjoy it. but thats complicated if the women dosent want to. men who rape are weak they cant control their lust for beautiful women.

whos at fault for rape. women are for, they are stuck up and choosey. they should be like ODB and not be chooosey. if all women werent so full of themselves then rape would be obselete. i dont advocate rape. its wrong but i understand why men do it.

Frank Sobotka
07-07-2011, 06:50 PM
Sounds like a fetish that wouldn't be satisfying if it was consensual.

JASPER
07-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Woah woah woah, put down those rap cd's and get a girlfriend.

check two
07-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Concerning rape, I think for a lot of the guys, they constantly get rejected by girls or ridiculed, and they feel like a loser. Sometimes something even as gross as a fat girl can turn that frown upside down like Kiddie City. That's why the rape numbers are down in the projects, cause there is an abundance of fat white women.

PANDA PISS
07-07-2011, 07:21 PM
96Swords, How long have you been raping women? I hope you're joking about this shit. Before I came in the thread my first thought was "The day you understand why men rape women, is the day you become a rapist"

i understand why men do it.

Lex Lugor
07-07-2011, 08:08 PM
women aren't all stuck up and choosey, beautiful women usually Are. Ugly fat girls, as check might put it, are relatively easy to end up in a sexual encounter with. It's rapists like yourself, that are choosy, faggit.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-07-2011, 08:22 PM
I'm a nihilist atheist and I think this is fucked.

I understand it enough to feel pity on the rapist, but not enough to condone them whatsoever. Odds are the rapist is rather pathetic and I am empathetic to all people, but there is no excusing a violent crime of that caliber.

Jinxy
07-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Psychopathy doesn't have a known origin. All we have is hyperbole and sorry ass guess work as to why people rape.

wuswordz95
07-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Woah woah woah, put down those rap cd's and get a girlfriend.

thats easy as said but all bitches here are stuck ups

wuswordz95
07-08-2011, 12:27 PM
96Swords, How long have you been raping women? I hope you're joking about this shit. Before I came in the thread my first thought was "The day you understand why men rape women, is the day you become a rapist"

i just know broa. its instinct i feel the pain of every rapist out there. btw isnt sammy sosa black?

wuswordz95
07-08-2011, 12:28 PM
women aren't all stuck up and choosey, beautiful women usually Are. Ugly fat girls, as check might put it, are relatively easy to end up in a sexual encounter with. It's rapists like yourself, that are choosy, faggit.

oh no ilove the pussy. i dont care about the face.

TSA
07-08-2011, 12:57 PM
rb-0a8tIpUQ

this is why i do it

benzo
07-08-2011, 02:31 PM
^^hahaha. OP been thinking HARD about raping some bitches lol. and probably got himself on some FBI list for researching it.

Mic Tyson
07-08-2011, 02:39 PM
i looked up why men rape women. mostly all sources say its a sexaual dominace factor. they feel that women need to be taught a lesson, that men are far more more superior species. it also say that men dont rape for the pleasure of the sex. they enjoy the scare look of the women.

thats waht they say. I dont beleive it!!! thats all bullshit. well at least for myself. men rape women for, they are so horny that not even masterbating or lap dances cant tranquilize the desires. men who rape women just want to be love and become fathers. they dont only want self satisfaction but for their partner to also enjoy it. but thats complicated if the women dosent want to. men who rape are weak they cant control their lust for beautiful women.

whos at fault for rape. women are for, they are stuck up and choosey. they should be like ODB and not be chooosey. if all women werent so full of themselves then rape would be obselete. i dont advocate rape. its wrong but i understand why men do it.

what a faggot. don't try to rationalize what ur pops did

Socrates92
07-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Before I came in the thread my first thought was "The day you understand why men rape women, is the day you become a rapist"

Haha never a truer word has been spoken.

PANDA PISS
07-09-2011, 08:22 PM
i just know broa. its instinct i feel the pain of every rapist out there. btw isnt sammy sosa black?

ROFL, He used to be.

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy242/jessejess47/Sosa.jpg

But my name has nothing to do with that guy.

oh no ilove the pussy. i dont care about the face.

I think the FBI are surrounding your house by now.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-09-2011, 10:22 PM
idk i rape because horrorcore tells me its ok and why wouldn't i believe my favorite rappers ?

J-Cee
07-10-2011, 08:37 AM
lol cmon bro,the pain of every rapist out there? what about the pain of every rape victim,by raping someone you have fucked someone mentally for the rest of there life..in my opinion i dont care how strong the urges may be and if your the ugliest muthafucka on the planet who will never get pussy,rapists are cowards,dogs,scumbags and should be locked up or at least put into some sort of rehabilitation.