PDA

View Full Version : Pool Party Stabbing Caught On Tape

EAGLE EYE
07-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Pool Party Stabbing Caught On Tape: Party Ends Quick When Drunk Dude Starts Droppin N Bombs & Stabs A Man With A Broken Bottle!

wshhb5N16Lxe2R0xKG8A

:picture:

world star is like a fight club site or something now

EAGLE EYE
07-10-2011, 09:46 PM
liquid courage...

etze
07-10-2011, 09:53 PM
LOL
that nigga who got stabbed wit the broken bottle didnt get hurt or what?

netscape check two
07-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Casper deserved to get dropped, but people who can't fight one on one are always pussies

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-10-2011, 10:03 PM
haha the nigga who got stabbed with the bottle is a fucking champion lol shit didnt even phase him

EAGLE EYE
07-10-2011, 10:06 PM
LOL

this old man with a stick video is equally as entertaining..

wshhk0RQmz7EUQDAl9GJ

etze
07-10-2011, 10:10 PM
wshh0tKsklVkJ336Ey4e

lol @ 2:02

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-10-2011, 10:10 PM
hahaha worldstar is fucking gold ! and check two thats one of those times the dude definetly deserved to get fucked up by every1

netscape check two
07-10-2011, 10:12 PM
lol let me turn the volume up higher

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-10-2011, 10:18 PM
wshh0tKsklVkJ336Ey4e

lol @ 2:02

this video makes no sense at all... like the dudes who was talking shit about him tryna fight the girl with the stick were the same ones tryna hit the girl while she was tryna fight the other bitch...

wutangclan97chamber
07-10-2011, 10:21 PM
these are classic...fights on film thread?

food for thought
07-10-2011, 10:57 PM
Pool Party Stabbing Caught On Tape: Party Ends Quick When Drunk Dude Starts Droppin N Bombs & Stabs A Man With A Broken Bottle!

wshhb5N16Lxe2R0xKG8A

:picture:

world star is like a fight club site or something now

lol is that nicky tooch?

faggit.

lol i was hoping they would beat him some more when he got out the pool and i was pleased at the outcome

JASPER
07-10-2011, 11:13 PM
http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/8/82/PoolsClosed.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-10-2011, 11:16 PM
yea why hasnt there been a fight video thread yet ?

diggy
07-11-2011, 01:46 AM
hahhaha

MAYOR QUIMBY
07-11-2011, 03:06 AM
The White guy was asking for it. Going up against 5 thugged-out Black dudes? Come on Whitey, you should know better these days.

netscape check two
07-11-2011, 03:16 AM
I thought at first he might just try to stay in the pool till they left.

food for thought
07-11-2011, 03:17 AM
hahaha thats what i thought

IrOnMaN
07-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Well, he did ask for it.

Those guys were throwing punches like chicks. It's a shame that people can't fight anymore let alone one on one. Yes, guns are useful but what happens when the bullets run out? Now, one has to depend on skills and skills alone. This is one of the reasons why people roll in groups because they don't have real fighting skills. Catch a guy by himself and watch him fold up like a puppy. This isn't entertainment. What a world we live in.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2011, 10:22 AM
Well, he did ask for it.

Those guys were throwing punches like chicks. It's a shame that people can't fight anymore let alone one on one. Yes, guns are useful but what happens when the bullets run out? Now, one has to depend on skills and skills alone. This is one of the reasons why people roll in groups because they don't have real fighting skills. Catch a guy by himself and watch him fold up like a puppy. This isn't entertainment. What a world we live in.

^^^beat up two drug dealers in front of a detroit crack house who were armed with guns.

allegedly.

IrOnMaN
07-11-2011, 10:38 AM
^^^beat up two drug dealers in front of a detroit crack house who were armed with guns.

I never said that I beat up anyone, Killbot. I was appoached from behind, pulled into an alley (it was really dark that night), hit with a .38 in the chin three times, and then I over powered both of them and then I escaped.

I have nothing to lie about.

food for thought
07-11-2011, 11:11 AM
hahahahaHAHAHAHahahahahah

jesus

food for thought
07-11-2011, 11:16 AM
lol how did you know it was a .38?

IrOnMaN
07-11-2011, 11:33 AM
lol how did you know it was a .38?

It had to have been a .38 because I saw a small revolver. It was pretty dark that night and everything just happen so fast. That wasn't the only time people have tried to rob me. I have to get out of this city!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2011, 11:45 AM
It had to have been a .38 because I saw a small revolver. It was pretty dark that night and everything just happen so fast. That wasn't the only time people have tried to rob me. I have to get out of this city!

please iron man tell us another story. !

IrOnMaN
07-11-2011, 11:50 AM
please iron man tell us another story. !

Why, so you can be entertained?

Mai Wang Tu Phat
07-11-2011, 11:52 AM
I never said that I beat up anyone, Killbot. I was appoached from behind, pulled into an alley (it was really dark that night), hit with a .38 in the chin three times, and then I over powered both of them and then I escaped.

http://www.deviantart.com/download/62734765/JUST_AS_PLANNED_by_Kiriska.jpg

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Why, so you can be entertained?

Um yes... and maybe as a young 17 year old african-american it would teach me how to stay off the streets and motivate me to be positively active in my community...

Do it for the kids ..... wu-tang did.

IrOnMaN
07-11-2011, 12:16 PM
Um yes... and maybe as a young 17 year old african-american it would teach me how to stay off the streets and motivate me to be positively active in my community...

Do it for the kids ..... wu-tang did.

All right.

Last year in early November, I was walking home from school. I had my headphones on and I wasn't paying that much attention to my surroundings because it's usually around the early pm. I walked passed a small guy and he said something to me with a smile on his face but, unfortunately, I couldn't hear him. So, I ignored him. I'd say at least twenty seconds later, I see three guys running behind me.

Before I knew it, they surrounded me. A guy who had his hand in his pocket with a mask on told me to "run my shit". At that moment, I froze because I didn't know if he had a gun, knife, bomb, or what. Plus, the other guys had their hands in their pockets too. At that moment, my mind was racing. I was thinking that I was going to die, get shot, beaten up pretty bad, etc. There was a lot of yelling and threats being made to me. It was very very bad! Well, they took my stuff and someone said something that I couldn't make out. The guy who was wearing the mask started to get really nervous. Just when they took all of my stuff (backpack and wallet), I got REALLY ANGRY and said to myself, "Fuck it!" He said to his buddies, "I think he about to do something." That's when I took off my sweater, yelled and then started chasing the guys to took my stuff. Thankfully, they dropped everything instantly. The guy who was wearing a mask ran in another direction. Those guys are punks in every way. All that thug stuff is just a front to scare people.

If I behave and dress like the norm, maybe this wouldn't have happen to me. I was taught to fight even if the situation seems hopeless. That's with life in general. I just won't give anybody anything, regardless of how many people or their size.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2011, 12:22 PM
All right.

Last year in early November, I was walking home from school. I had my headphones on and I wasn't paying that much attention to my surroundings because it's usually around the early pm. I walked passed a small guy and he said something to me with a smile on his face but, unfortunately, I couldn't hear him. So, I ignored him. I'd say at least twenty seconds later, I see three guys running behind me.

Before I knew it, they surrounded me. A guy who had his hand in his pocket with a mask on told me to "run my shit". At that moment, I froze because I didn't know if he had a gun, knife, bomb, or what. Plus, the other guys had their hands in their pockets too. At that moment, my mind was racing. I was thinking that I was going to die, get shot, beaten up pretty bad, etc. There was a lot of yelling and threats being made to me. It was very very bad! Well, they took my stuff and someone said something that I couldn't make out. The guy who was wearing the mask started to get really nervous. Just when they took all of my stuff (backpack and wallet), I got REALLY ANGRY and said to myself, "Fuck it!" He said to his buddies, "I think he about to do something." That's when I took off my sweater, yelled and then started chasing the guys to took my stuff. Thankfully, they dropped everything instantly. The guy who was wearing a mask ran in another direction. Those guys are punks in every way. All that thug stuff is just a front to scare people.

If I behave and dress like the norm, maybe this wouldn't have happen to me. I was taught to fight even if the situation seems hopeless. That's with life in general. I just won't give anybody anything, regardless of how many people or their size.

oh you were saying it like people have tried to rob you like 5 times lol... i imagined this in my head and it was kinda hilarious... you got any interesting stories you care to share ironman ?

EAGLE EYE
07-11-2011, 01:11 PM
lmao @ tectrus ripping off his Mr. Rogers sweater, and ready to give out ass whoopings on 8 mile road

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2011, 01:17 PM
lmao @ tectrus ripping off his Mr. Rogers sweater, and ready to give out ass whoopings on 8 mile road

i lold

INF
07-11-2011, 01:28 PM
you mean to tell me that one of em was strapped and got so scared by the sweater ripping and the battle cry that he instantly forgot about the heat and tucked tail on you???????

after he beat you in the face with it?????

THE MASON
07-11-2011, 01:28 PM

LOL did you get robbed by some 12 year olds?

food for thought
07-11-2011, 01:36 PM
hahahaha yea why did they hit you in the chin with the gun three times?

were you taller than them or something?

lmao

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2011, 01:59 PM
if they pistol whipped u in ur 3 times and werent pussies ur jaw wud prob be broke.,..

THE MASON
07-11-2011, 02:02 PM
the culprits

http://htmlgiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/kids-with-guns.jpg

netscape check two
07-11-2011, 02:05 PM
http://www.hideouttheatre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/serie_arrrgh.jpg

diggy
07-11-2011, 02:39 PM
A guy who had his hand in his pocket with a mask on told me to "run my shit". At that moment, I froze because I didn't know if he had a gun, knife, bomb, or what.

uh huh.

JASPER
07-11-2011, 02:42 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41593_149701905062725_9587_n.jpg

"A bomb"

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2011, 02:49 PM
http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/34013

IrOnMaN
07-11-2011, 04:37 PM
you mean to tell me that one of em was strapped and got so scared by the sweater ripping and the battle cry that he instantly forgot about the heat and tucked tail on you???????

after he beat you in the face with it?????

INF, I said the guy hand his hand in his pocket as if he had a weapon. If could've been a knife, gun, or anything. Come on, man. Just think for a moment. Obviously, he pretended like had something. He tried to call my bluff.

LOL did you get robbed by some 12 year olds?

No.

hahahaha yea why did they hit you in the chin with the gun three times?

were you taller than them or something?

lmao

One guy was about 6'3'' and the other one was shorter than me.

if they pistol whipped u in ur 3 times and werent pussies ur jaw wud prob be broke.,..

I'm not surprised that you guys are trying to over analyze this to a T. It happened. Most of you are real atheists and proof means everything but, unfortunately, I didn't record the incidents on my phone to prove that the crap actually happened! As I stated before, if anyone has experienced what I've experienced, then he/she would understand what I've endured. You can break it down word by word, twist and turn it all you want to for the idiotic purpose of entertainment but the fact of the matter is that it happened. I'll leave it at that.

INF
07-11-2011, 05:09 PM
I'm just saying that you said you were struck in the face with a 38 and when asked to elaborate further you said that in broad daylight you were ran up on and told to run your shit and you got mad and hulked out on them

buuuut

now it sounds like nobody even hit you in the face cuz you don't even know what they had that they were threatening you with.

I had a friend way back that tried to tell all us group of friends how he was robbed waiting on us to come back to 'the spot' and he was supposedly robbed or mugged but silently fought off the muggers ninja style.NOBODY in our group of friends that hung out at this spot had EVVVVER been stepped to but all of a sudden this kid says he was not only mugged but fought them off.

There were NO signs of a struggle and dude still had his wallet an shit....smh

T-Moe .... sometimes ppl tell stories. Why they do it ... HECK ... I don't know.... but they do.

llBARlllCODEll
07-11-2011, 05:16 PM
but people who can't fight one on one are always pussies

exactly. i love gettin jumped and winning. or losin and catchin one of em later. fuckin love it

IrOnMaN
07-11-2011, 05:16 PM
INF, have you ever been robbed before? Have you ever had a gun to your head? Have you even been in a fight?

JASPER
07-11-2011, 05:22 PM
all right.

Last year in early november, i was walking home from school. I had my headphones on and i wasn't paying that much attention to my surroundings because it's usually around the early pm. I walked passed a small guy and he said something to me with a smile on his face but, unfortunately, i couldn't hear him. So, i ignored him. I'd say at least twenty seconds later, i see three guys running behind me.

Before i knew it, they surrounded me. A guy who had his hand in his pocket with a mask on told me to "run my shit". At that moment, i froze because i didn't know if he had a gun, knife, bomb, or what. Plus, the other guys had their hands in their pockets too. At that moment, my mind was racing. I was thinking that i was going to die, get shot, beaten up pretty bad, etc. There was a lot of yelling and threats being made to me. It was very very bad! Well, they took my stuff and someone said something that i couldn't make out. The guy who was wearing the mask started to get really nervous. Just when they took all of my stuff (backpack and wallet), i got really angry and said to myself, "fuck it!" he said to his buddies, "i think he about to do something." that's when i took off my sweater, yelled and then started chasing the guys to took my stuff. thankfully, they dropped everything instantly. The guy who was wearing a mask ran in another direction. Those guys are punks in every way. All that thug stuff is just a front to scare people.

If i behave and dress like the norm, maybe this wouldn't have happen to me. I was taught to fight even if the situation seems hopeless. That's with life in general. I just won't give anybody anything, regardless of how many people or their size.
hahahaahahahahahaahhaahahahahahaaaaa!

INF
07-11-2011, 05:22 PM
yeah man , I have 2 felonies and scattered Misdemeanors from nothing but fighting with all kinds of ppl from cops to dudes to bitches to little kids and I AM NOT PROUD OF IT but I know what I am talking about when I question or comment on some stupid shit like muggings and robbing and the like.

I have had a gun put to my head many a time throughout my life and I am still here.Last time I was mugged was like what??? 6 months ago or so dude ran up on me at 3 am at a walmart gaspump and tried to get me for my cash but I told him I didnt have any and we had this weird stare off for about 2 min while he kept asking me and then SHOWED me the gun....

not proud of being a participant in any kinds of those events but YES guy ......

all that shit dude allthatshit

IrOnMaN
07-11-2011, 05:31 PM
So am I suppose to believe you?

Listen, I cannot explain it any better. I didn't know what the guy had it his pocket. Dude, I'm not about to just give someone my stuff like that. They tried to bluff me and I called them on it. Shit happens!

I cannot provide pictures or a video of the robbery attempt but dammit it fucking happened! Just like you cannot provide me evidence of the fights you've been in or the other stuff. All I can do it take your word for it.

llBARlllCODEll
07-11-2011, 05:48 PM
INF looks like a scrappy dude. look like he'll jump off that toilet and kick some ass real quick. get back on the shitter and finish his business.

INF
07-11-2011, 06:08 PM
So am I suppose to believe you?

Listen, I cannot explain it any better. I didn't know what the guy had it his pocket. Dude, I'm not about to just give someone my stuff like that. They tried to bluff me and I called them on it. Shit happens!

I cannot provide pictures or a video of the robbery attempt but dammit it fucking happened! Just like you cannot provide me evidence of the fights you've been in or the other stuff. All I can do it take your word for it.

stop crying T-moe..... we allllll believe you its gonna be okay

I just admitted some of my dirtbag status so I could be cool and front on you with what I consider 'mental ammo' lmao

you got me

INF looks like a scrappy dude. look like he'll jump off that toilet and kick some ass real quick. get back on the shitter and finish his business.
haha I wish I was frail or something.I wish I had to make up stories an shit cuz being a beast isn't all it's cracked up to be. lol

food for thought
07-11-2011, 07:55 PM

ahahahahah

on a side note, INF i jusst listened to that track in your sig,

that shit is official son. dopeness.

best sounds i heard from an "amatuear" mc in a while - flow, beat, sound effects, rhyme, everything. almost like some psychedelic hip hop

very creative and unique.

keep it up kidd. shit is nice.

INF
07-11-2011, 08:04 PM
ahahahahah

on a side note, INF i jusst listened to that track in your sig,

that shit is official son. dopeness.

best sounds i heard from an "amatuear" mc in a while - flow, beat, sound effects, rhyme, everything. almost like some psychedelic hip hop

very creative and unique.

keep it up kidd. shit is nice.

BIG UP!!!

they said give it to em raw and that's what I'm gonna do. Keep a lookout for me.1 :Y

EAGLE EYE
07-11-2011, 08:50 PM
I had sigs disabled for a while and just checked out the song. Its nice. I could picture it being in the track queue for a Doom Pandora station.

INF
07-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Thanks Robbie! Yeah man , I make the 'weirdo' stuff.My sound is really starting to gel and I figured out how to make it sound really good (in my humble opinion) so you know the album is gonna be WORTH THE LISTEN.

I'm making an album that I will NEVER get tired of. I know I'll always listen to Life is a Movie and so I know that yall are gonna like it too.

not trying to sound big headed but the album is really that good. Keep a lookout for it. I am making it a point to not throw out a release date but I would say around mid aug is when you will be able to DL

PEACE!

INF
07-12-2011, 12:42 AM
hey T-moe

this is for you

when you listen to this just think about the mugging

YsliVHaImGU

It all starts with a knock
I took mine to the head
all seen in a dream , laying dead in my bed
words written out in stars in the night sky
many miles high is where these thoughts reside
exiled by reptiles that don't cry
We are all stuck out in the open so why hide?
Death doesn't discriminate , take the plunge
reject the rest
hold your breath and your tongue
BECOME ONE
There is no origin of history
zeros and ones
control what you cannot see
and being the one to control all you see
is whoever you entrust , love and believe
individual scripts don't intersect they just weave
so in that watch your back in this realm of hate and greed
and in that that's that / and in that
and in that
It's all you have
and iWant it
It's all you have
I WANT IT

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-12-2011, 09:15 AM
and that makes those guys tough right? for ganging up on one kid? i swear these new age niggaz is pussies man..shit aint what it used to be anymore yo..real talk....

INF
07-12-2011, 01:02 PM
yeah man the new generation doesn't know the meaning of a 'fair one'. We seen that coming into place about 9 years ago when guns was the only option and head up fist fights was out the window.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-12-2011, 07:20 PM
alotta kids this day and age dont do it but im a differant breed nigga ... shooting fairs is how u get ur hands up..

netscape check two
07-12-2011, 07:29 PM
They should have handled it like men and had a synchronized swimming face off(if the others could swim).

IrOnMaN
07-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Guys, people have been having shootouts since the 1800s. Gun violence isn't nothing new. The problem with guns is this: We aren't ready for them.

Think about it. Guns are cool on the TV and computer screen but once one has a loaded gun put to his/her head, then he/she will understand the power that they have. A bullet can defeat you, regardless of one's size and fighting skills.

Again, people consider violence to be a form of entertainment, period. If you don't believe me, take a close look at your DVD collection, turn on the TV, see what type of movies are playing at the theater, and check out this thread. They all contain violence.

Humans are very destructive creatures by nature. We're "civilized" now because of the way our society is and technology but once we decide we want something or someone, we'll take it by force by any means. This is where guns are used, not fighting skills. And if someone loses a fight, usually the defeated person will come back with a crew and then kill him/her.

People don't fight anymore, especially one on one. Guns require a lot less skill to use than hand to hand combat.

Think about it.

diggy
07-12-2011, 08:33 PM
You droppin too much knowledge, son!!!

food for thought
07-12-2011, 08:34 PM
^ahahahahahah

EAGLE EYE
07-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Guys, people have been having shootouts since the 1800s. Gun violence isn't nothing new. The problem with guns is this: We aren't ready for them.

Think about it. Guns are cool on the TV and computer screen but once one has a loaded gun put to his/her head, then he/she will understand the power that they have. A bullet can defeat you, regardless of one's size and fighting skills.

Again, people consider violence to be a form of entertainment, period. If you don't believe me, take a close look at your DVD collection, turn on the TV, see what type of movies are playing at the theater, and check out this thread. They all contain violence.

Humans are very destructive creatures by nature. We're "civilized" now because of the way our society is and technology but once we decide we want something or someone, we'll take it by force by any means. This is where guns are used, not fighting skills. And if someone loses a fight, usually the defeated person will come back with a crew and then kill him/her.

People don't fight anymore, especially one on one. Guns require a lot less skill to use than hand to hand combat.

Think about it.

http://i52.tinypic.com/14xig45.png

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-12-2011, 09:02 PM

Think about it.

mind bottling shit cuh. you should put that on myspace.

diggy
07-12-2011, 09:24 PM
SnwnZjVeQg8&feature=related

H9zy37-_0LU&feature=related

food for thought
07-12-2011, 09:30 PM
mind bottling shit cuh. you should put that on myspace.

lmao u mean mind boggling bro

EAGLE EYE
07-12-2011, 09:32 PM
lmao u mean mind boggling bro

qWkNPrXkvRA

U sure about that?

diggy
07-12-2011, 09:43 PM
wpWvnZVGbEg&feature=related

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-13-2011, 12:07 PM
They should have handled it like men and had a synchronized swimming face off(if the others could swim).

hahahhahahahahahahhahhahahha:lmao::lmao::lmao::lma o::lmao:

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Most of you are real atheists and proof means everything

I laughed pretty hard at that for some reason.

IrOnMaN
07-15-2011, 10:42 AM
wpWvnZVGbEg&feature=related

Nice! Unfortunately if that had been in a real life setting, Michael White would've not have been so lucky (I'm not saying that he can dish it. The guy has eight black belts). This part of the movie was shot in a martial arts setting. Notice how all of the guys each took turns to fighting him. That's what goes on in a dojo, not in the streets. In a street fight with two to three guys, one will be JUMPED! Most likely, someone will have weapon. God forbid he has a loaded gun. Unless you're one fast mofo with good fighting skills, one will be lucky to make it out of that fight with his head intact.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Nice! Unfortunately if that had been in a real life setting, Michael White would've not have been so lucky (I'm not saying that he can dish it. The guy has eight black belts). This part of the movie was shot in a martial arts setting. Notice how all of the guys each took turns to fighting him. That's what goes on in a dojo, not in the streets. In a street fight with two to three guys, one will be JUMPED! Most likely, someone will have weapon. God forbid he has a loaded gun. Unless you're one fast mofo with good fighting skills, one will be lucky to make it out of that fight with his head intact.

How insightful.

JASPER
07-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Truth.

ps:

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/fbba3745.gif

IrOnMaN
07-15-2011, 04:10 PM
How insightful.

I'm just talking about the average person. I'm certain that Michael White can hold his own and so can some people who aren't afraid to fight four to five guys at once. All I'm saying is that certain martial arts moves cannot be applied in a real life situation. It's easy to defend yourself against people who cannot fight but why about the ones who can fight? Sometimes, a person just have to have enough heart to charge like a bull.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2011, 04:45 PM
I'm just talking about the average person. I'm certain that Michael White can hold his own and so can some people who aren't afraid to fight four to five guys at once. All I'm saying is that certain martial arts moves cannot be applied in a real life situation. It's easy to defend yourself against people who cannot fight but why about the ones who can fight? Sometimes, a person just have to have enough heart to charge like a bull.

you should write a book.... better yet blog about that shit dog.

IrOnMaN
07-15-2011, 04:48 PM
you should write a book.... better yet blog about that shit dog.

Lol. I'm thinking about writing a book one day, when the time is right. Blogs are cool, though.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2011, 05:04 PM
lol is that nicky tooch?

faggit.

lol i was hoping they would beat him some more when he got out the pool and i was pleased at the outcome

LOL at you living vicariously through some random video.

And no, that would never be me because I dont frequent black projects because

A. I'm not poor

B. I'm not a drug addict

That kid got off easy for stabbing one of them dudes.

I guess he had "balls" although he was just being a drunk idiot and learned a valuable lesson.

Don't take on 8 guys if you can't fight......or dont take on 8 guys ever.

He was lucky those dudes weren't mean, I swear the black man is slippin....

....or is it all a front????

I dunno.....I sould ask Paul Mooney.