PDA

View Full Version : Young nigga ignorance always prevails with Wesley. Each 1 never teach 1, dumb it down

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-11-2011, 02:58 PM
fuck yall sayin the younger generation is soft.. dis sum yung ngga shit for yall !
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhoSdx06kLi8M0SD28

Compulsion
07-11-2011, 03:26 PM
fuck yall sayin the younger generation is soft.. dis sum yung ngga shit for yall !

That dude probably doesn't have almost 4,000 posts on wu-corp either.

JASPER
07-11-2011, 03:45 PM
First punch was with dudes hands behind his back halfway trying to take his jacket off. Second guy was two against one. Not the fairest fight.

check two
07-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Yeah, you do have to be tough though to knock a guy out that looks like Urkel with a sucker punch lol Don't these dudes have something better to do with their time though? Are the fat girls out of town?

diggy
07-11-2011, 11:52 PM
oh well.

Fresh
07-12-2011, 12:13 AM
nice sucker punch. that proves ur maniless, well done!

food for thought
07-12-2011, 12:13 AM
Yeah, you do have to be tough though to knock a guy out that looks like Urkel with a sucker punch lol Don't these dudes have something better to do with their time though? Are the fat girls out of town?

hahahaha

food for thought
07-12-2011, 12:23 AM
one day, when i was still in high school I was riding around with my Soreno homeboy smoking weed during lunch break lmao and long story short, we ended up in the mcdonalds down the street from the school lmao, in the parking lot cause some norto kids were calling out the sorenos

lol

anyway, my soreno homeboy ( who apprantly was the one who was supposed to get down cause he was the biggest) walked up to the norto dude who was squaring off with him and the norto gave him time to take his jacket off lmao AND his earings before he started swinging

my soreno homeboy proceeded to get beat up while the other sorenos just sat there and watched.

ended up with his eye brow cut open and that shit was hanging off his head lol

that shit was fucked up. i felt guilty as fuck for months for not helping him out but it was that little high school banging shit so watever

anywya this reminded me of that fight.

the fat boy clearly sucker punched urkel

but theyre all faggits as far as im concerned.

EAGLE EYE
07-12-2011, 12:38 AM
yall talkin' bout Urkel?

http://i55.tinypic.com/2uh05ma.png

Dokuro
07-12-2011, 12:57 AM
nope these young kids to day are still too soft.

punks went from wiring Razorblades in their boots to eyeliner
thugs went from bats and chains to guns and polos
Square went from cutting people and getting off from the law to cutting them selves to get off

ok so obviously the suburban youth has grown more balls

but still young kids these days cant do shit without having 5 friends to back them up

J-Cee
07-12-2011, 06:02 AM
cracked him while he was taking his jacket off......hit the sweet spot.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-12-2011, 08:58 AM

Square went from cutting people and getting off from the law to cutting them selves to get off

but still young kids these days cant do shit without having 5 friends to back them up
end of story

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-12-2011, 07:05 PM

LoL @ old niggas getting mad... why would the dude go to swing at homeboy (which obviously means the fight has started) and then stop and back up to take his jacket off.. like ur stupid if u think hes not gonna hit you... plus the other dude went to help his friend and got slept too lol.. and why are australians in this thread all of your generations are soft over there lol

check two
07-12-2011, 07:14 PM
I'm still not sure how the fat guy was tough? lol

ShaDynasty
07-12-2011, 07:25 PM
CATFIGHT!

Jesus that was pathetic, with all their hands wavin' and shit. I've had fights that were more rough than that and I hardly ever fought. Both of them should be ashamed.

Dokuro
07-12-2011, 07:49 PM
LoL @ old niggas getting mad... why would the dude go to swing at homeboy (which obviously means the fight has started) and then stop and back up to take his jacket off.. like ur stupid if u think hes not gonna hit you... plus the other dude went to help his friend and got slept too lol.. and why are australians in this thread all of your generations are soft over there lol

actually i didn't watch this video i don't like WSHH i was just commenting on the title

but if that what happened its fair
then again i'm not one to talk i smile then kick you in the nuts

its like the Irish say always express your hate with a smile
or the Japanese i truly invincible warrior uses the same smile with gratitude and murder(roughly translated)

there is no such thing as a dirty fight but kids these days are still soft

i do kinda like a 5 on 1 though its funny dropping 4 of them then watching the last one run

i got razor blades in my boots!

J-Cee
07-13-2011, 01:43 AM
lol,kid,youd get stomped/stabbed n fuckt up in many neighbourhoods over here,i know ur young so ur still oblivious to things that happen in the world,but don't be ignorant..learn and understand..

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-13-2011, 01:48 AM
lol,kid,youd get stomped/stabbed n fuckt up in many neighbourhoods over here,i know ur young so ur still oblivious to things that happen in the world,but don't be ignorant..learn and understand..

G'day mate the only nigga that had heart from australia was the crocodile hunter and he got bodied by a bitch ass sting ray...

Dokuro
07-13-2011, 02:02 AM

hahahhaaah Australia is the 2 most pussy of nation

this is sad because there all descendants of Irish, rapist, killers and thieves

were the fucked did you guys go wrong

http://news.pinkpaper.com/uploads/736754_300.jpg

food for thought
07-13-2011, 02:13 AM
G'day mate the only nigga that had heart from australia was the crocodile hunter and he got bodied by a bitch ass sting ray...

nahl, the hardest cat from australia was Chopper.

that crazy mutherfcuker.

i thoroughly enjoyed the movie

put him on, j cee lol

J-Cee
07-13-2011, 02:26 AM
u got alot to learn bro

hahahhaaah Australia is the 2 most pussy of nation

this is sad because there all descendants of Irish, rapist, killers and thieves

were the fucked did you guys go wrong

http://news.pinkpaper.com/uploads/736754_300.jpg

lol,how you think we pussy,years back and even sometimes these days it was one on one,that was the rule,if you got ya ass handed to ya,that was it..youd buy the other man a beer..we aint bitches over here,at least i speak for myself and the ppl i've seen and grown up around.

nahl, the hardest cat from australia was Chopper.

that crazy mutherfcuker.

i thoroughly enjoyed the movie

put him on, j cee lol

haha,yeh sick movie,ud enjoy it if you havnt seen it killbot,read bout him n others like him.was a tough cunt.
heres a link

http://www.putlocker.com/file/10F8FB076A4BFF29

http://watchthisletme.com/watch-6940-Chopper

WARPATH
07-13-2011, 12:19 PM
one day, when i was still in high school I was riding around with my Soreno homeboy smoking weed during lunch break lmao and long story short, we ended up in the mcdonalds down the street from the school lmao, in the parking lot cause some norto kids were calling out the sorenos

lol

anyway, my soreno homeboy ( who apprantly was the one who was supposed to get down cause he was the biggest) walked up to the norto dude who was squaring off with him and the norto gave him time to take his jacket off lmao AND his earings before he started swinging

my soreno homeboy proceeded to get beat up while the other sorenos just sat there and watched.

ended up with his eye brow cut open and that shit was hanging off his head lol

that shit was fucked up. i felt guilty as fuck for months for not helping him out but it was that little high school banging shit so watever

anywya this reminded me of that fight.

the fat boy clearly sucker punched urkel

but theyre all faggits as far as im concerned.

This was in Denver? Everyone there knows:

NORTH SIDERS > EVERYONE ELSE.

Didn't you watch that episode of Gangland? LoL

WARPATH
07-13-2011, 12:21 PM

Aren't you the generation that gave us skinny jeans?

GTFO with that shit.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-13-2011, 12:32 PM
killbot, i got mad love for u my nigga but take it from a dude thats travelled alot out there, Once u get out there,u will thank your stars for what u got here,lemme put it like this fam, in some other countries,what america considers violence is a walk in the park, the only difference is they dont see the importance of televising or celebrating it so you wouldnt even know how grimey some countries out there can get, for the short period i lived in South africa, i woke up one day and found out thru reading in the papers that my neighbour had murdered 150 people and was showing cops where he had buried em all, mind you,this was a dude i kicked it with in his crib and he was the nicest dude you will ever meet, always in church sunday,always cracked a smile ..really chill dude then that so do not ever underestimate anyone, its not about where u live, its about the capability of humanity when they loose that humane side of em and become animals..ponder on that g

Mumm Ra
07-13-2011, 12:46 PM
this generations softness is only matched by its ignorance

INF
07-13-2011, 12:50 PM
you must spread some reputation around before repping graveyard shifter again.

alllll too true.

Mr. R&B
07-13-2011, 01:28 PM
killbot, i got mad love for u my nigga but take it from a dude thats travelled alot out there, Once u get out there,u will thank your stars for what u got here,lemme put it like this fam, in some other countries,what america considers violence is a walk in the park, the only difference is they dont see the importance of televising or celebrating it so you wouldnt even know how grimey some countries out there can get, for the short period i lived in South africa, i woke up one day and found out thru reading in the papers that my neighbour had murdered 150 people and was showing cops where he had buried em all, mind you,this was a dude i kicked it with in his crib and he was the nicest dude you will ever meet, always in church sunday,always cracked a smile ..really chill dude then that so do not ever underestimate anyone, its not about where u live, its about the capability of humanity when they loose that humane side of em and become animals..ponder on that g

True spit, G.

It dosn't matter what city on Earth you're in, you take a turn down the wrong street and it could be game over.

Always keep your wits about you.

diggy
07-13-2011, 08:36 PM

I admire your insights on this.

^O^

CEITEDMOFO
07-13-2011, 09:08 PM

THAT DUDE WAS KEVIN HART AND FAKE PRETTY BOY WIT FAKE PRESCRIPTiON GLASSES, IM SURE THE YOUNGER CAT WEIGHED LIKE 100 POUNDS MORE I COULD TELL WHO WAS GONNA LOSE WHEN THE VIDEO STARTED

Dokuro
07-13-2011, 09:32 PM
lol,how you think we pussy,years back and even sometimes these days it was one on one,that was the rule,if you got ya ass handed to ya,that was it..youd buy the other man a beer..we aint bitches over here,at least i speak for myself and the ppl i've seen and grown up around.

dude that not Australian culture thats the "bar hero" sub-sub-culture of punk it originated in Ireland
Ia2FHWwunU4
take a look at the majority of the people in your county there all pussies

BASCO
07-13-2011, 10:23 PM
threadstarter is top 5 worst posters of all time & ...

/thread

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-14-2011, 12:46 AM
Aren't you the generation that gave us skinny jeans?

GTFO with that shit.

umm no im pretty sure that was you old niggas lol @ me knowing more about ur generation then you..

O4o8TeqKhgY

LoL i would kind of think that people in fucking africa are crazy especially the third world ones.. and a poverty, famine, and greed striken continent like africa.. im talking about australia the only niggas who prob get it in are aboriginals cuz they got that primal type shit goin on lol... but LoL @ jcee talking like them having one on one fights makes them brave.. there are plenty of one on ones over here too just the real niggas who still do that dont feel the need to video tape it and youtube it.. the pussy niggas have to try and show that there "real" all the time to assert there non existing domininence thus why theyll post them jumping a kid 10 on 1 and act tough... personally ive NEVER jumped someone in my life..

this generations softness is only matched by its ignorance

mumm ra ur a cool cat and i like you but idt you should be commenting on softness you obviously took the college route and were not in many conflicts i could be wrong because i dont judge books by their cover but its the vibe i get..

J-Cee
07-14-2011, 02:54 AM
dude that not Australian culture thats the "bar hero" sub-sub-culture of punk it originated in Ireland
Ia2FHWwunU4
take a look at the majority of the people in your county there all pussies
how would you know what australian culture is and if everyone here is pussies.You live here?,were you born here?,you been here before?,you been to any of the rough neighbourhoods around australia?so your argument holds no weight and for the subject of people being "pussy" havn't you admitted to having dicks in your ass?

J-Cee
07-14-2011, 03:01 AM
umm no im pretty sure that was you old niggas lol @ me knowing more about ur generation then you..

O4o8TeqKhgY

LoL i would kind of think that people in fucking africa are crazy especially the third world ones.. and a poverty, famine, and greed striken continent like africa.. im talking about australia the only niggas who prob get it in are aboriginals cuz they got that primal type shit goin on lol... but LoL @ jcee talking like them having one on one fights makes them brave.. there are plenty of one on ones over here too just the real niggas who still do that dont feel the need to video tape it and youtube it.. the pussy niggas have to try and show that there "real" all the time to assert there non existing domininence thus why theyll post them jumping a kid 10 on 1 and act tough... personally ive NEVER jumped someone in my life..

mumm ra ur a cool cat and i like you but idt you should be commenting on softness you obviously took the college route and were not in many conflicts i could be wrong because i dont judge books by their cover but its the vibe i get..

lol @ aboriginals being the only ones who "get it in"..more ignorance..cmon dude you think australians arent human beings or something,theres tough,rowdy muthafuckas all over the world not just america and africa.And your not the only one who has grown up around crooks and been involved/seen shit go down,shits worldwide..look at our history,it's been ruckus from the start..and for ya info my mother is from New zealand my dads half irish and my great grandmother n part of my dads side of the family were full blooded aboriginals,stolen generation..
reasearch lil man..don't run ya mouth off ego..
don't forget that australia is very multicultural
good show,look it up,"Gangs of Oz"

Mumm Ra
07-14-2011, 03:01 AM
I try to keep my personal life outta wucorp as much as possible but I've never had anything given to me, it's usually the opposite
as far as fights yeah never been in one because my aura prevents it but softness doesn't just mean fighting skills
I won't say you're soft but idk how you couldn't see that today's young generation is
it's a very feminine generation

I don't even know why you're taking this personally, I wouldn't care if someone made observations about my generation. that doesn't mean everyone in that generation is the same

EAGLE EYE
07-14-2011, 03:22 AM
i agree with graveyard,

you can live in a close knit community with no crime where you think you know your neighbors and then you wake up to this disgusting shit:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/14/nyregion/thousands-mourn-boy-killed-in-brooklyn.html

this guy cut the little kid up into pieces. they found his feet in the fridge and the only citation the guy ever had was public urination.

Sickandary!
07-14-2011, 04:04 AM
fucck u fuck u fucku fucku:

EAGLE EYE
07-14-2011, 04:11 AM
dude lived in an attic apartment like Brock

and basement dwelled for down time..

think about it

check two
07-14-2011, 04:27 AM
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/1an_ENMuh9UQ_TmUT_bqJA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/152/2011/07/12/bray_210254.jpg

Matthew
07-14-2011, 05:18 AM
i'm not gunna say australians are bitches, but definitely don't act like your country's hard man. About the video obviously the dude shouldn't have tried hitting big guy w/o expecting to get fucking knocked out...

J-Cee
07-14-2011, 05:33 AM
i aint trying to act like the country is hard,im refuting peoples ignorant comments,simple as that.

Dokuro
07-14-2011, 06:09 AM
how would you know what australian culture is and if everyone here is pussies.You live here?,were you born here?,you been here before?,you been to any of the rough neighbourhoods around australia?so your argument holds no weight
i don't need to go there to know the people are pussies i only need to read your post
and for the subject of people being "pussy"

havn't you admitted to having dicks in your ass?

nope i always hinted at my being the pitcher

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-14-2011, 06:11 AM
i should have said young goon niggas always prevail... BUT i would say this generation is the most diverse.. werd

J-Cee
07-14-2011, 06:31 AM
i don't need to go there to know the people are pussies i only need to read your post

nope i always hinted at my being the pitcher
so you fuck men in there asses and you trying to insult me and call australians pussies,right?

cmon now..lol

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-14-2011, 06:40 AM
incase you didn't know louis cypher is the great dane aka general wise.. j/s

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-14-2011, 08:18 AM

O4o8TeqKhgY

actually thats where u are wrong g, in terms of infrastructure and Living in this era especially, there are alotta african countries that are doing well for the record,the whole of africa isnt a starvation ridden hell hole,there are actually countries there with very modern infrastructure and decent economies etc, America on the other hand too might be what it is but there are people and places in this country where starvation is very rampant and people are very poor so really, it boils down to this,theres no country without the rich or privledged side of it and the poor side of it..every country including america has tbe poor,infact those african countries have one advantage over America,most of the people there fend for what they have..so if niggaz is eating out there,best believe there wasnt a third party to bail em out,can u say the same for america,if they took away food stamps and welfare etc, do u know how much starvation, madness and poor people there really would be in this country, dont get it twisted, even some so called middle class folks are using the incentives this country has to get by
most americans camofluage the true state of their finances and state of lives via credit cards and goverment aid so u cant really sit there and talk about 3rd world countries etc, what makes america so called rich is not even core money..its liquid assets preety much

on the subject of Europe and australia, i maintain, dont go by what you see on tv...just cause most americans see sydney etc or the glamorous side of those countries doesnt say anything about the true state of their lives, the state of the people, the crime rates etc, its just like how people in africa are only shown hollywood or gated communities in america and people buy into the myth that the country is a paradise with no suffering, only when they come here that they see the real truth and realize that within the concrete paradise is struggle, injustice and madness amongst other things

the point is hommie, you cant judge anyone or anywhere till you lived there,intergrated with the people and really know their current state of living in terms of socially and financially, there are crazy people everywhere, do u ever watch forensic files? do u ever see that some of those crazy murderers are sometimes rich privledged people in gated communities.. its all about the human state of mind and how volatile it can get, not where you from, theres pussies in the hood too

BASCO
07-14-2011, 08:55 AM

:learning:

TSA
07-14-2011, 09:04 AM
man fuck all that fag shit they teach 'little timmy' about fighting fair. wtf dude that shit's called a fight. Somebody is trying to hurt and/or kill you and you're not going to bite that faggot's eye lid?
no for real wtf is wrong with society, who gives a fuck? that's shit's a threat to your life and you're sitting here trying to use rules and regulations while a nigga's attempting to make you bleed? no dude fuck that shit. bite his dick. swarm that nigga like, 5-6 dudes deep even if it's a chick. fuck that

TSA
07-14-2011, 09:10 AM
i wish my country was soft like australia. idk why someone would be ashamed of australias softness. theres a video of a nigga getting burnt alive for stealing a necklace in nigeria going around now. i wish this shit wouldn't happen.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/154870_136572496396551_100001314033789_193419_3808 111_n.jpg
#YUNGTSAANDILOOKLIKEJESUS

Dokuro
07-14-2011, 09:22 AM

yes and no yes im the great dane no i am not general wise i was here before him fuck i was here before allot of you but wise is the homie

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-14-2011, 10:30 AM
i wish my country was soft like australia. idk why someone would be ashamed of australias softness. theres a video of a nigga getting burnt alive for stealing a necklace in nigeria going around now. i wish this shit wouldn't happen.

i totally agree with you TSA, its really kinda lame that people are still bragging about how hard or soft their coutries are, i dont get it,what exactly are some of yall living life for? to show off or to get ahead? if u ask me>? id rather live in the softest most comfortable country alive where everything is great and dandy as compared to some crazy crime ridden place just in the name of street cred and rep etc,..seriously if there was a haven with no crime rate, good state of living and less tidious work to get by,ill be there in a jiffy and be as soft as they come, dont get it twisted, to live a priveldged life is a good thing, to be happy and comfortable is a good thing, there is nothing wrong with coming from or being bred from a good society or life, anyone who still glorifies been down and out or being from a society where crime is the way of life to get by is either watching too many gangster flicks or really doesnt know a thing about that kinda life, i grew up around alotta dudes who were dirt poor and i can assure you, their greatest dream was to live in better enviroments and be more financially stable without the madness or violent attributes that come with it, seriously, ive come to find that its becoming a popular trend for alotta folks in this country to brag about crime rates, how hard their state/cities are etc and my thing is this , if that street cred you want to be part of so bad aint puting food on ya table,you are a straight up dumbass

WARPATH
07-14-2011, 01:01 PM

O4o8TeqKhgY

There's difference between wearing jeans that fit and you rocking this faggotry to school:

http://www.straitpinkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Stupid-Skinny-Jeans.jpg

LOL

WARPATH
07-14-2011, 01:15 PM

LOL

Fucking Moron. You should just thank Gravey for schooling you on the subject. If you think my college education would stop me for kicking your skinny jean wearing ass, you really are a retard.

RzaRectum
07-14-2011, 02:13 PM
yall talkin' bout Urkel?

http://i55.tinypic.com/2uh05ma.png
This shit is too real. :lmao:

RzaRectum
07-14-2011, 02:15 PM
i totally agree with you TSA, its really kinda lame that people are still bragging about how hard or soft their coutries are, i dont get it,what exactly are some of yall living life for? to show off or to get ahead? if u ask me>? id rather live in the softest most comfortable country alive where everything is great and dandy as compared to some crazy crime ridden place just in the name of street cred and rep etc,..seriously if there was a haven with no crime rate, good state of living and less tidious work to get by,ill be there in a jiffy and be as soft as they come, dont get it twisted, to live a priveldged life is a good thing, to be happy and comfortable is a good thing, there is nothing wrong with coming from or being bred from a good society or life, anyone who still glorifies been down and out or being from a society where crime is the way of life to get by is either watching too many gangster flicks or really doesnt know a thing about that kinda life, i grew up around alotta dudes who were dirt poor and i can assure you, their greatest dream was to live in better enviroments and be more financially stable without the madness or violent attributes that come with it, seriously, ive come to find that its becoming a popular trend for alotta folks in this country to brag about crime rates, how hard their state/cities are etc and my thing is this , if that street cred you want to be part of so bad aint puting food on ya table,you are a straight up dumbass
These niggaz is fucking brainwashed, that's why. They watch and follow any celebrity trends pushed by hidden agendas. The sagging jeans showing ass crack is the new male cleavage. Sexual confusion and wickedness. It falls into the concept of Order out of chaos. Do what thou wilt.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-14-2011, 02:29 PM
i gotta totally agree g, real spit

Mr. R&B
07-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Graveyard Shifter droppin' mad jewelz in this thread. :clap:

Take heed yung youthz.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2011, 03:25 AM
There's difference between wearing jeans that fit and you rocking this faggotry to school:

LOL

i wear 501 fitted jeans and the jeans in the video ARE skinny jeans they are definetly not fitted faggot.

LOL

Fucking Moron. You should just thank Gravey for schooling you on the subject. If you think my college education would stop me for kicking your skinny jean wearing ass, you really are a retard.

i don't wear skinny jeans but ok.. and yea ur threats over the interwebz is cool yo ... im scared of you.

i think your really not understanding the point i was trying to make and everything you said is true and i agree with it...

the point i was trying to make is that while i agree alotta niggas is soft in this generation the generalization that everyone in this generation is soft is fucking stupid because i know im not and im not really down with that jumping shit as i said i handle my own... there are some exceptions to this though in which i will jump in... but theres alotta you soft ass old niggas too and its annoying to see all these bitter niggas gettin mad for kids doing some shit that they old asses did when they were kids in a differant way...

IrOnMaN
07-15-2011, 10:21 AM
the point is hommie, you cant judge anyone or anywhere till you lived there,intergrated with the people and really know their current state of living in terms of socially and financially, there are crazy people everywhere, do u ever watch forensic files? do u ever see that some of those crazy murderers are sometimes rich privledged people in gated communities.. its all about the human state of mind and how volatile it can get, not where you from, theres pussies in the hood too

Nice post!

BASCO
07-15-2011, 01:33 PM

LOL

honestly, imma say that i aint seen a brother rockin these ever so idk where unless yall are on sum serious faggotry down south

WARPATH
07-15-2011, 01:53 PM
i wear 501 fitted jeans and the jeans in the video ARE skinny jeans they are definetly not fitted faggot.

I don't give a fuck what you wear LOL.

We gave you guys Hip-Hop and in return we got:

http://live.drjays.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/skinny-jeans.jpg

WARPATH
07-15-2011, 02:00 PM
This what I think of you young niggas:

http://static.ragamuffinsoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/spanking_kids.jpg

check two
07-15-2011, 02:09 PM
Flat brim hats and skinny jeans go hand in hand

WARPATH
07-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Flat brim hats and skinny jeans go hand in hand
Don't get me started on these 50 cent flat brim hat wearing homos. Niggas saw 50 cent with his shirt off in a video and all of sudden a whole generation went gay.

Taking pictures of themselves in a mirror, looking like prison candy and posting it up on myspace and facebook and shit. And then come on the net talking bout " Nigga we hard in the paint" GTFO

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-i42vWs_QRhA/Tc1vhL52FPI/AAAAAAAAAMk/qoHnuA7j56I/s400/soulja-boy.jpg

TSA
07-15-2011, 03:21 PM
bruh....shut the fuck up and listen to yourself.

remember when you were 15-18 and old mother fuckers used to say really ignorant gay shit about hip hop that made them look old and bitter

"i can't believe they wear baggy clothes, back in my day..."
"I can't believe they sag, back in my day...."
"I can't believe they use profanity, back in my day..."
"I can't believe they listen to violent musci, back in my day...."
"I can't believe they have no love for hoes, back in my day...."
"I can't believe they support gangsters, back in my day....."
"I can't believe they have RIMS on their cars, back in my day..."

shut the fuck up lol. and if you think about those old bastards 'day' it was the fucking 80s nigga, like that shit was crack, AIDS and boy george calm the fuck down dude.

no look at your 'day', niggas decided it was hard to show their underwear, go to prison, kill black people, hit and insult women, and rap about how you wanted to commit suicide, wear HIDEOUS retarded hami downs, not comb their hair, macarana nigga, faggots snorting glue, black people pretending to be fat italians, bush-puss, kids watching TV 24/7 getting all fat not hurting each other and shit, rappers talking about their dick, how they love their niggers and how they hate women, wtf?

that shit's called hip hop and more so that shit's called america, and hip hop is fuucckinggg retarded, it always has been, but it entertained you as a youth. now that you've grown up and realized it was retarded and childish don't turn into that old faggot that turns around and starts running his mouth like he listened to music about going to college and raising a family. you've simply grown up, don't be a faggot to someone else cause they're young because hip hop today has a lot of qualities that our hip hop was too gay to

healthy relationships with women
people being themselves
individualism
people not dedicating their adult life to bragging about their 'ability' to kill black people
rappers that work hard
rappers that go out of their way to seem as normal and realistic as possible
rappers that don't take themselves so seriously they literally think they can start their own religions
rappers killing each other...over rap
rappers with a sense of humor
a raceless hip hop culture
a global outlook instead of spending 7 albums talking about insignificant blocks in shitty nieghborhoods
and you can talk about 'tight jeans' all you want but they dress better then rappers in the 90s that would literally wear matching camoflauge suits on stage when they're too pussy to join the real army cause they cowards and lazy.

TSA
07-15-2011, 03:28 PM
CjhU6mx6tNY

http://imnotatoy.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/lil-b-based-god-o.gif?w=320&h=180

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sZfdxJFiQvU/Tch4h2ictxI/AAAAAAAAAq0/yAVL_rVpznM/s640/lil+b+cooking+gif.gif

http://www.ebengregory.com/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Lil-B-cooking.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljtz82O7Uo1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9952/1espiritosanto.gif

WARPATH
07-15-2011, 03:29 PM
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/did%20not%20read/grand/didnt_read_dance_gif.gif

TSA
07-15-2011, 03:31 PM
i would say me 'era' in hip hop started with the dead of tupac cause that's when i was old enough to be aware of shit and ended with Dipset cause that's when i was over it. It was good times, there was good and gay in it, but im not gonna act like it was 'superior' so anything before and after, it was retarded as fuck just like hip hop before and after, but it was the shit.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2011, 03:40 PM
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/did%20not%20read/grand/didnt_read_dance_gif.gif

your an old ass faggot nigga and prolly the dude in da glasses that got slept lmfaoo...

TRBLmogRL4c

WARPATH
07-15-2011, 03:48 PM
http://dishragdiaries.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/wash-mouth-soap.jpg

WARPATH
07-15-2011, 03:52 PM
http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/03/11/1/18/186693/4cafe0de427e412b_spanking.jpg

TSA
07-15-2011, 03:53 PM
Blog Entries: 2 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/blog.php?u=31713)

WARPATH
07-15-2011, 03:57 PM
Blog Entries: 2 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/blog.php?u=31713)

AIDS (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79038)

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2011, 04:03 PM

Stop it.

JASPER
07-15-2011, 04:03 PM
There's always been good hip hop and shitty hip hop. In the same era you had Lil Jons shouting bullshit Cold Vein was released. I barely ever listen to rap though, most of it is just gibberish. Fancy words looked up in a thesaurus just to make stuff rhyme, or bling bling bullshit (has been replaced by swag nowadays). Too many rappers who have nothing to say, no message at all. Sometimes when I listen to a hip hop song, I'm thinking shut the fuck up stop ruining that beat. I rather look up the instrumental and listen to talk radio.

WARPATH
07-15-2011, 04:10 PM

Stop it.

LOL ok

"KILLBOT"

check two
07-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Every era has had some bad attire, but flat brim hats and skinny pants are the cream of the crop for atrociousness.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2011, 04:20 PM
LOL ok

"KILLBOT"

dude your name is warpath stfu lol... go watch TV land old nigga

Every era has had some bad attire, but flat brim hats and skinny pants are the cream of the crop for atrociousness.

i'm wondering what is your wardrobe ?

WARPATH
07-15-2011, 04:21 PM
dude your name is warpath stfu lol... go watch TV land old nigga

i'm wondering what is your wardrobe ?

Wonders about guys.

Mumm Ra
07-15-2011, 04:32 PM
for the record

if anybody still listens to tsa's opinions on hip hop in 2011 they should just shoot themselves

BASCO
07-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Some of you cats find it dam near impossible to sit back and get a bird's eye view of everything.

On a side note what do y'all think about snapbacks?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2011, 04:42 PM
Wonders about guys.

This is something niggas my age should be saying grow up you old ass nigga you can't be a young goon nigga no more... matter fact you prolly was one of those old young niggas when you was little... turtle necks and carlton dances and shit.

Some of you cats find it dam near impossible to sit back and get a bird's eye view of everything.

On a side note what do y'all think about snapbacks?

Snapbacks are dope and is a fashion that you old niggas started and we just brought back so no one start talking shit.

WARPATH
07-15-2011, 04:48 PM
LOL

Shut up the fuck up when grown folks are talking you dum little shit.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2011, 04:53 PM
why is killbot acting so snotty?

dont you have any friends your own age to kick it with?

Let the grown ups drink our prune juice in peace...jesus

IrOnMaN
07-15-2011, 04:54 PM
There's always been good hip hop and shitty hip hop. In the same era you had Lil Jons shouting bullshit Cold Vein was released. I barely ever listen to rap though, most of it is just gibberish. Fancy words looked up in a thesaurus just to make stuff rhyme, or bling bling bullshit (has been replaced by swag nowadays). Too many rappers who have nothing to say, no message at all. Sometimes when I listen to a hip hop song, I'm thinking shut the fuck up stop ruining that beat. I rather look up the instrumental and listen to talk radio.

Lol.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2011, 04:55 PM
LOL

Shut up the fuck up when grown folks are talking you dum little shit.

shut up the fuck up.

why is killbot acting so snotty?

dont you have any friends your own age to kick it with?

Let the grown ups drink our prune juice in peace...jesus

cant get where i need to go until saturday evidently.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2011, 05:06 PM
well, being a little douche isn't going to get one of your older brothers to let you borrow their car, or give you a ride.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2011, 05:07 PM
well, being a little douche isn't going to get one of your older brothers to let you borrow their car, or give you a ride.

That's ironic because my brother died in a car crash like 2 years ago.

Olive Oil Goombah
07-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Ironic indeed. Im sorry for your loss.

IrOnMaN
07-15-2011, 05:12 PM
That's ironic because my brother died in a car crash like 2 years ago.

Sorry to hear that.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2011, 05:30 PM
Ironic indeed. Im sorry for your loss.

it's straight he was on the way back from his girl friends crib so atleast he got some puss b4 he went... still fucked up but it's life.

Sorry to hear that.

thanks man.

TSA
07-15-2011, 07:54 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GAR0WCtxBzw/TPfOmcMslgI/AAAAAAAAB6I/YfkquZnZvf8/s1600/noreaga.jpg
OH REALLY NIGGA?

EAGLE EYE
07-15-2011, 09:14 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2324/2148679834_05a961f333_b.jpg

Mumm Ra
07-15-2011, 09:20 PM
i still think it can't get any worse than skinny jeans
its like the closest thing to a man wearing a thong in public besides actually wearing a thong in public
you literally cant wear anything worse than skinny jeans apart from being a flaming homosexual

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2011, 09:24 PM
its like the closest thing to a man wearing a thong in public besides actually wearing a thong in public
you literally cant wear anything worse than skinny jeans apart from being a flaming homosexual

skinny jeans were also bred from old niggas originally.

llBARlllCODEll
07-15-2011, 09:24 PM
edit

llBARlllCODEll
07-15-2011, 09:25 PM

well said

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2011, 09:39 PM
edit

well said

lmfao @ da edit.

ShaDynasty
07-15-2011, 10:12 PM
rappers in the 90s that would literally wear matching camoflauge suits on stage when they're too pussy to join the real army cause they cowards and lazy.

Funny cos its true.

i would say me 'era' in hip hop started with the dead of tupac cause that's when i was old enough to be aware of shit and ended with Dipset cause that's when i was over it. It was good times, there was good and gay in it, but im not gonna act like it was 'superior' so anything before and after, it was retarded as fuck just like hip hop before and after, but it was the shit.

You don't consider yourself 'Hip Hop' anymore? I'm sure i'm gonna still be excited by new Hip Hop when I'm an old man.

Why do rappers have to say something and have a message? The rest of music hardly ever does, why is the burden on Hip Hop?

Actually if you think about it rappers say more both ignorant and intelligent than any other genre of musicians. You crazy man, you're about as miserable and self serious as the real Chevy Chase.

By the way I just got a pet cat called Jasper. Coincidence though.

JASPER
07-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Why do rappers have to say something and have a message? The rest of music hardly ever does, why is the burden on Hip Hop?

Actually if you think about it rappers say more both ignorant and intelligent than any other genre of musicians. You crazy man, you're about as miserable and self serious as the real Chevy Chase.

By the way I just got a pet cat called Jasper. Coincidence though.

Uhm ok, lot of assumptions. Also, I said that about hip hop, but that goes for a lot of other genres as well. Good point.

What I mean is this...

q-yYwKYqtsU

Meaningful, not just making sentences that rhyme for the sake of rhyming.

This on the other hand...

U1jCkXck_lU

CE3hb__ylG4

Z0lLtdqd4-U

Is bullshit. Nothing but incoherent bull shit. It rhymes though.

EAGLE EYE
07-16-2011, 03:22 AM
Snapbacks are dope and is a fashion that you old niggas started and we just brought back so no one start talking shit.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llh69ucxoH1qfqi4lo1_400.gif

check two
07-16-2011, 03:34 AM

Yeah, just like the flat brim hats being started by the old generation too..
75 + year old dudes wearing depends.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2011, 06:35 AM
Yeah, just like the flat brim hats being started by the old generation too..
75 + year old dudes wearing depends.

should i just call you a fucking idiot or point out that the older generation would be like 30 years olds...

check two
07-16-2011, 12:41 PM
Look up sarcasm and also stop wearing ugly hats that look like hungry hungry hippo sat on them. Snapback hats aren't a fashion trend, they are a normal looking hat. The reason fitted hats became popular was because of the increase in obese people with those big ass odd shaped heads, who couldn't fit into a snapback hat.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Look up sarcasm and also stop wearing ugly hats that look like hungry hungry hippo sat on them. Snapback hats aren't a fashion trend, they are a normal looking hat. The reason fitted hats became popular was because of the increase in obese people with those big ass odd shaped heads, who couldn't fit into a snapback hat.

what race are you ?

BASCO
07-16-2011, 02:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/GravityXGirl/will_chicken.jpg

check two
07-16-2011, 02:09 PM
clown, that looks more like killbot than me

check two
07-16-2011, 02:11 PM
what race are you ?

progerian. you must have one of those odd shaped heads.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2011, 02:27 PM
clown, that looks more like killbot than me

... thats some fat asian kid with glasses dat nigga dont look like me he not turnt up cuh i put dat on 60's cuh

progerian. you must have one of those odd shaped heads.

not funny because your not from the corpse and know nothing of it's teachings.

check two
07-16-2011, 02:45 PM
The first part of your message didn't have enough english in it to understand it.

How do you know if Im at the corpse or not woosley?

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2011, 02:51 PM
The first part of your message didn't have enough english in it to understand it.

How do you know if Im at the corpse or not woosley?

because you not turnt up niggah... and is the corpse still up ? i thought that shit was down?

ShaDynasty
07-16-2011, 07:18 PM
Uhm ok, lot of assumptions. Also, I said that about hip hop, but that goes for a lot of other genres as well. Good point.

What I mean is this...

q-yYwKYqtsU

Meaningful, not just making sentences that rhyme for the sake of rhyming.

This on the other hand...

U1jCkXck_lU

CE3hb__ylG4

Z0lLtdqd4-U

Is bullshit. Nothing but incoherent bull shit. It rhymes though.

All them tracks are insane dope except for Canibus. But yeah RZA and Busta Rhymes are lyrically 'cryptic' to put it mildly. They have their moments of lucidity though. Tragedy and Live To Regret are like songs that sound deep but aren't. Dope though.

The lyric that I always wonder about is Guru saying "Freud, a philosopher, but i'm a realist". Is he saying that Freuds methods are basically pointless navel gazing fantasy or did he just think that Freud was a philosopher instead of a psychologist.

Canibus is wack as hell. Thats wack 1 time for those that aint mathematically aware.

food for thought
07-16-2011, 07:22 PM
Young nigga ignorance always prevails with Wesley. Each 1 never teach 1, dumb it down

lol

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2011, 07:31 PM
mods are mad

JASPER
07-16-2011, 08:32 PM
All them tracks are insane dope except for Canibus. But yeah RZA and Busta Rhymes are lyrically 'cryptic' to put it mildly. They have their moments of lucidity though. Tragedy and Live To Regret are like songs that sound deep but aren't. Dope though.
I guess that's where my opinion differs, niggas trying to sound profound, but aren't saying anything is not what I would call dope. I don't care about multiple syllables that rhyme when there's no meaning to the sentences. Canabis is a perfect example of that with his disjointed babbling. Blahblahblah logarithmic scale blahblahblah bulimic snail. Fuck that shit. Also fuck RZA, he does that too.

Mumm Ra
07-16-2011, 08:47 PM
skinny jeans were also bred from old niggas originally.
false
sidenote: EVERYTHING you follow was more than likely made from an older generation than you. but trust me, skinny jeans was never TRENDY until today's youngsters. 80's fitted ≠ skinny.

i think this is the kind of hip hop jasper likes.
crFcDK60RK4

JASPER
07-16-2011, 08:57 PM
"Sipping Pina Coladas, in the Bahamas with anaconda's"

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/07c8c173.jpg

ShaDynasty
07-16-2011, 09:09 PM
I like 'We shoot niggas every day daily' by Onyx.

But Busta had the crazy ragga alienesque flow until 2000. Just the way he raps that shit on Live To Regret is more expressive and unique than 90% of other rappers would have rapped it. Regardless of what hes saying.

But I can see your point. Its like a 24 carit gold chain on a dude, but you get closer and you can see a green mark on his neck.

r5w21_Vphbg

You feelin it?

Mumm Ra
07-16-2011, 09:25 PM
i was at a hip hop show in chicago a couple years ago and one of the opening acts was some young local rappers rocking skinny jeans. i was in the front row, it felt gay just watching them perform 5ft from me, i might'as well been in a gay bar

food for thought
07-16-2011, 09:26 PM
lmfao

JASPER
07-16-2011, 09:27 PM
I like 'We shoot niggas every day daily' by Onyx.

But Busta had the crazy ragga alienesque flow until 2000. Just the way he raps that shit on Live To Regret is more expressive and unique than 90% of other rappers would have rapped it. Regardless of what hes saying.

But I can see your point. Its like a 24 carit gold chain on a dude, but you get closer and you can see a green mark on his neck.

r5w21_Vphbg

You feelin it?Yeah Busta is one of my favourite rappers, at least before he became a Muslim. Best flow in the game. I like that he's not pretentious and just admits to be a weirdo.

I didn't that video you posted.

BASCO
07-16-2011, 10:36 PM
Tlzrb2y03bA

7kOP2gaysNY

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-16-2011, 10:48 PM
false
sidenote: EVERYTHING you follow was more than likely made from an older generation than you. but trust me, skinny jeans was never TRENDY until today's youngsters. 80's fitted ≠ skinny.

i think this is the kind of hip hop jasper likes.
crFcDK60RK4

no its not false your completely wrong lol how are you going to tell me when im watching the video and the niggas wearing skin tights.. i wear fitted jeans i can tell the differance lol.

Mumm Ra
07-17-2011, 01:08 AM
even if it's true which I still disagree, your generation would've brought them back and made them even tighter while making wack music instead of classics so I don't know what you wanna prove

Mumm Ra
07-17-2011, 01:18 AM
that generation never sagged skinny jeans below their ass either
your generation took a homosexual look and made it flaming

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2011, 01:21 AM
our era puts in more work.. yall niggas was discovering crack lol

Mumm Ra
07-17-2011, 02:28 AM
I doubt that too

this generation doesn't even know what living without computers or internet is like
you know what I had to do if I wanted to know how to do mortal kombat finishing moves?
drive to blockbuster, look in a magazine, jot the move down in a notebook so I didn't spend $10 for the answer and drive back
lmao @ you tellin me about work

ShaDynasty
07-17-2011, 06:52 AM
Let them wear skinny jeans, this way I can feel superior rocking Ecko jeans.

My brother wears skinny jeans, I don't even know how he walks in those things, they look mad uncomfortable.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2011, 07:55 AM

My brother wears skinny jeans, I don't even know how he walks in those things, they look mad uncomfortable.

lol gtfoh

WARPATH
07-17-2011, 12:27 PM
our era puts in more work.. yall niggas was discovering crack lol

We invented crack nigga.

Other things we invented:

Freaky Sex
Hip Hop
Ninja paraphernalia
Nicki Minaj
Air
Dressing Xtra Fresh
Cock Rings
Talking Cars
Chicks in thongs at Swimming Pools
Chicks in Skinny Jeans
Hepatitis B Vaccine
Computers
Cell Phones
Internet
Disposable Cameras
Prozac
AIDS

Things Your generation Invented:

Guys in Skinny Jeans
Flat Brimmed Hats
Gay Marriage

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2011, 12:41 PM
We invented crack nigga.

Other things we invented:

Freaky Sex
Hip Hop
Ninja paraphernalia
Nicki Minaj
Air
Dressing Xtra Fresh
Cock Rings
Talking Cars
Chicks in thongs at Swimming Pools
Chicks in Skinny Jeans
Hepatitis B Vaccine
Computers
Cell Phones
Internet
Disposable Cameras
Prozac
AIDS

Things Your generation Invented:

Guys in Skinny Jeans
Flat Brimmed Hats
Gay Marriage

are you kidding me ? not only are you stupid but half of what you posted we did 100x better

Fresh
07-17-2011, 12:45 PM
funny how stupid people just need to takes sides for the most insignificant things

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2011, 01:02 PM
better then wutang

M3TVwtRWXKc

http://www.thenoisecast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Trollface.jpg

Mumm Ra
07-17-2011, 02:31 PM
i cant hate, i just gotta feel sorry for people growing up on that
i thank big baby jesus every night i had good music to look forward to as a youf

BASCO
07-17-2011, 04:50 PM
i wonder what the old heads who grew up on melle mel and sugarhill was sayin about wu-tang. all this shit goes in cycles ... get a grip

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2011, 05:12 PM
you guys should be thanking me im one of the only young niggas who listens to older god music.

Mic Tyson
07-17-2011, 05:18 PM

wtf u still rockin ecko hahahahahahaah

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-17-2011, 05:31 PM
wtf u still rockin ecko hahahahahahaah

werd homeboy prolly still sportin upside down visors and flight jackets too hahahahahaha avirex wearin ass nigga lololololol

ShaDynasty
07-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Haha. I can't deny it. Thats my style, like a NY street hustler from the late 90s early 2000s. I alternate between that and a Camp Lo look. LOL, I guess you guys think thats a wack look too.

Avirex, Pelle Pelle etc. What are you guys rockin?

check two
07-17-2011, 07:52 PM
/

check two
07-17-2011, 07:53 PM
I think killbot is rocking the banned look right about now.

ShaDynasty
07-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Hes banned? why?

BASCO
07-17-2011, 08:35 PM

hahahahha

slept on post

JASPER
07-17-2011, 08:43 PM
What kind of bullshit is that? What did he do?

IrOnMaN
07-17-2011, 08:47 PM
^That's what everyone wants to know.}:|

Hopefully, we'll get an answer.

ShaDynasty
07-17-2011, 08:48 PM
For promoting ignant shit?

The mods didn't have a sense of humor about it?

Or maybe they rock Ecko and Avirex and visors too and they took offence.

check two
07-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Why are people getting offended about it? lol

food for thought
07-17-2011, 10:00 PM

nope.

the majority of us dont give a fuck.

food for thought
07-17-2011, 10:02 PM

What kind of bullshit is that? What did he do?

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf3gmzwNxO1qej9hmo1_400.png

ahahahahah

wutangclan97chamber
07-17-2011, 10:12 PM
I doubt that too

this generation doesn't even know what living without computers or internet is like
you know what I had to do if I wanted to know how to do mortal kombat finishing moves?
drive to blockbuster, look in a magazine, jot the move down in a notebook so I didn't spend $10 for the answer and drive back
lmao @ you tellin me about work

you know i find my mortal kombat 2 fatalities? i press random buttons. thats how i do, nobody play that ish anymore tho, besides me.

ShaDynasty
07-17-2011, 10:14 PM
nope.

the majority of us dont give a fuck.

LOL. Did you do a quick survey before posting?

I'd like to know just because theres usually an obvious reason for banning, I can't find anything particularly heinous, just stupid.

food for thought
07-17-2011, 10:15 PM
hahahaha

no, i didnt do a survery.

nice one though lol

Lex Lugor
07-17-2011, 10:20 PM
+1 nobody gives a darn tootin

Fresh
07-17-2011, 10:20 PM
y is my name a yellow but u guys have white and green?

edit: and some of you have a lil badge next to them aswell

BASCO
07-17-2011, 11:02 PM
jUfXWz-eRso

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-19-2011, 09:43 AM
Or maybe they rock Ecko and Avirex and visors too and they took offence.
hhahahahahaha:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

J-Cee
07-19-2011, 11:39 AM
QPtCyR4Lguk

Dokuro
07-19-2011, 01:18 PM
y is my name a yellow but u guys have white and green?

edit: and some of you have a lil badge next to them aswell

the little badge is in recognition of god hood
green/navy is NI- nothing but ignorant people can have that
the white is vet status
and the red/orange is mod

oh right we were not supposed to teach in this thread

i find it so hard to obey the rules

Fresh
07-19-2011, 01:30 PM
can i have a white or orange name?

Dokuro
07-19-2011, 01:38 PM
well lest see

are you a god?

WARPATH
07-19-2011, 03:12 PM
can i have a white or orange name?

No.

check two
07-19-2011, 03:35 PM
the little badge is in recognition of god hood
green/navy is NI- nothing but ignorant people can have that
the white is vet status
and the red/orange is mod

oh right we were not supposed to teach in this thread

i find it so hard to obey the rules

Joey bag of donuts, our color isn't green or navy ya weirdo

Dokuro
07-19-2011, 03:37 PM
who cares you ignorant cheeseburger

Dokuro
07-19-2011, 03:38 PM
but that is clearly navy
unless i need to turn the brightness up on my monitor

Dokuro
07-19-2011, 03:41 PM
16 to 50 yeah its a nice baby blue now awww how cute

Fresh
07-19-2011, 04:32 PM
well lest see

are you a god?

yea

check two
07-19-2011, 04:40 PM
It doesn't look anything close to green

Dokuro
07-19-2011, 04:55 PM
yea

then you name would have a badge it doesn't so your not a god

Fresh
07-19-2011, 07:11 PM
i dont want the badge lol i just want a white name. any one ?

check two
07-19-2011, 07:21 PM
It's not white, it's grey miss.

ShaDynasty
07-19-2011, 07:29 PM
i dont want the badge lol i just want a white name. any one ?

Kyle?