PDA

View Full Version : It's all you have and i want it!!!!

INF
07-11-2011, 10:56 PM
YsliVHaImGU

It all starts with a knock
I took mine to the head
all seen in a dream , laying dead in my bed
words written out in stars in the night sky
many miles high is where these thoughts reside
exiled by reptiles that don't cry
We are all stuck out in the open so why hide?
Death doesn't discriminate , take the plunge
reject the rest
hold your breath and your tongue
BECOME ONE
There is no origin of history
zeros and ones
control what you cannot see
and being the one to control all you see
is whoever you entrust , love and believe
individual scripts don't intersect they just weave
so in that watch your back in this realm of hate and greed
and in that that's that / and in that
and in that
It's all you have
and iWant it
It's all you have
I WANT IT

http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y345/infinitythagod/CIMG1015.jpg

llBARlllCODEll
07-11-2011, 11:10 PM
dope dope dope shit.

it all starts with a knock i took mine to the head lol dope

INF
07-11-2011, 11:19 PM
thanks fam , glad you can dig it. this is just a rough snippet. I didn't even mix it or anything just ripped a quick snip of it for yall cuz I'm fixing to be ghost for a minute and when I show back up I'll have the album for you.

This track has a second verse and the vocals are gonna pan and play tricks on headphones and speakers.

Youtube and windows movie maker jipped me of the effects I had in the visual. The video is supposed to have the look of A scanner Darkly but it kinda came apart.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-12-2011, 09:00 AM
u know why i love this? this is fresh, a whole different sound from all the wu sounding ish that gets over exhausted on this here forum, always good to see mcs try their own style and move into their own lane,plus the concept is dope as shit,my only qualm would be the mixing,i think the vocals need to be turned up a notch higher otherwise, in regards to everything else, youre winning my friend

INF
07-12-2011, 11:12 AM
u know why i love this? this is fresh, a whole different sound from all the wu sounding ish that gets over exhausted on this here forum, always good to see mcs try their own style and move into their own lane,plus the concept is dope as shit,my only qualm would be the mixing,i think the vocals need to be turned up a notch higher otherwise, in regards to everything else, youre winning my friend

blood sweat and tears to get here G. Thanks so much for peeping and dropping the ill TRUE feedback!

The final mix of this is going to have to vocals crisp and clear.With this video I'm trying to do a 'vibe check'.

i'm counting all the passengers in the Digital @fterLife , let's go lol!

PEACE FAMILY

THE MASON
07-12-2011, 11:38 AM
im only gonna make this one comment about it. but aiyo Gravey, peoples are NOT all making that Wu sounding type shit, i dont even know what people mean by that, but there is all kinds of original styles. just sayin

aight about the track

the thing i will agree with Gravey on is that the style is original. as you said it was a snippet, i brushed the mix aside cause im sure its getting revamped. but this was dope, the beat was nice, i like the drums... kicks was real chunky.

the emceeing was good too, i prefered the Creepszzz track more but this was more like a lose of control in the movie type scene. the album is stackin up to be someting real dope.

on a side note, a Style/INF collab album would be some interesting music

INF
07-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Style and I have a track that we are gonna do but I put it on the back burner to finish Life is a Movie and I aint seen G around in a min. It's all timing ,at some point we will link up and drop something FOR SURE. It would be dope to actual do a whole session with style in the same room.

I'm growing tired of collaborating over the net because either I will put stuff off and then its too late or the other persons will do the same or we both get the work done but the mix is HORRIBLE.So I prefer now to do most of that type of work in person.We both live in the south so I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to link up and knock shit out.

BUT THANKS FOR PEEPING THE TRACK BRONZE!!! you got the right idea as far as the vibe of it goes.

THE MASON
07-12-2011, 12:14 PM
no doubt fam

trust if i could, i would be rockin with all yall in the person but as it goes, cant be done all that easily. my dream would be to win the lottery, buy a large house, build a studio and just let my peoples come thru whenever they want. lol but that might not happen

INF
07-12-2011, 12:52 PM
gotta live the dream fam no matter how long it takes to see it.Believe it whether its true or not and it will happen with the right effort put in. You already know whats up.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-12-2011, 12:57 PM
the dream is never impossible

THE MASON
07-12-2011, 09:19 PM
^i sure hope not lol

cause that shit would be too ILL

SKAMPOE
07-13-2011, 12:38 AM
fat, every thing werks nice together on this one,

i couldnt stand to watch the video with out thinking u look like a shaven albino gorilla, or one of the white planet of the apes fuckers, who happened to get off the ring with Rocky. LOOKIN CRAAZY Bee

still dont take away from the niice track. PEACE

INF
07-13-2011, 12:16 PM
hahahaha BIG UP!!!!

yeah man The INF is a really bugged out cat. His appearance is CRAZY!!!! He has costumes and props an shit too , dude is on some Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde.

Just wait til you see clips of the show , I got it all planned out and its INSANE!!!

side note - I have all of the planet of the apes movies and never watched em yet.

SKAMPOE
07-13-2011, 04:41 PM
i havent seen them either lol

i wanna see that nu shit tho

last nite i found a trailer after posting here lol i posted it on the box office section lol shits tuuffff

INF
07-13-2011, 05:13 PM
yeah it was funny cause after I read you saying about that and I replied about not seeing them yet I watched a youtube where they said about the new one coming out and I didn't even know they had another one coming out. I seen it on a comedy video where dude says about how he doesnt look like he is from planet of the apes , when he said that I FELL OUT...I love seeing the power of the creator throughout my day. When you see things that connect in your daily like that it's because you are SUPER close to the creator. I wanna grab that mf (the creator) by the neck and get some questions answered lmfao!!!!

hahaa def know I lost everybody with that but REAL HEADS know what I mean.

here is that comedy video I seen after we talked about planet of the apes

6o4EwUoAqRQ