PDA

View Full Version : The Bible

LORD NOSE
10-23-2005, 11:57 PM
A THREAD DEDICATED TO THE STUDY OF THE BIBLE

WHERE EACH SCRIPTURE IS READ THOUROUGHLY

AND EXAMINED BY EACH PARTICIPANT

EACH PARTICIPANT IS TO EXPRESS WHAT IT IS THAT THEY SEE IN EACH SCRIPTURE

THIS IS TO BRING AN UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN EACH PARTICIPANT IN THE COMMUNITY, AND TO DEAD THE RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL BEEFS.

IT CAN WORK WELL IF WE ALL KEEP IT FRESH CLEAN AND CIVILIZED

W.A.R.

LORD NOSE
10-23-2005, 11:59 PM
EXAMPLE

7 VERSES AT A TIME - GENESIS 1 1:7

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was [a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=1&version=31#fen-NIV-2a)] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning葉he first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."

7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.

WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THESE SCRIPTURES ?

WHAT IS IT SAYING TO YOU ?

SubtleEnergies
10-24-2005, 12:41 AM
This shows that God is actually what exists beyond duality. Before he seperated the light and dark etc there was no discriminating thought.

"perception requires duality"

Decipha Born
10-24-2005, 08:48 AM

2 Now the earth was [a (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=1&version=31#fen-NIV-2a)] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning葉he first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."

7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.

1. GOD has no begining or ending this is symbolic to ones pursuit in trying to point out the exact origin of the Original man.
Heavens is the realization that i have with my woman/ the earth is her.

2. I created the earth out of her having no knowledge of herself. The spirit was my magnetic field.

3. Let there be light means, i shed light on my blackwoman with is symbolic to the truth. Power is the truth to reserrect which is what i did and still do.

4. I seperated light from darkness cause without the light she couldnt tell right from wrong. the light i shed was on her mind which is the moon so she could see in the darkness, even if she turn her back on me...... cause before she didnt know the difference.

yada yada yada.....

iNtell3kT
10-24-2005, 10:01 AM
EXAMPLE

this out of the King James version?

blackwisdom
10-24-2005, 11:38 AM
EXAMPLE

WHAT IS IT SAYING TO YOU ?To me what SubtleEnergies is saying holds some truth, but I also see a little deeper into this.

I feel that this God (Eloheem) is an Earthly being. Elohiem (I've seen it spelled numberous ways) was a title given to ancient Kemetians (or whatever you want to call them "Egiptians") when they were ordained with authority over particular portions of land and population (Moses was ordained an Elohiem by God). For this instance in the Bible, the universe is looked at from an Earthly view point, not a celestrial view point. Therefore I see this as an Earthly being bearing witness to an event. If I were to go any deeper in understanding this, right this moment, I would get lost in trying to understand the original translations.

This is a great thread, thank you for an opportunity to build.

Peace

blackwisdom
10-24-2005, 11:44 AM
1. GOD has no begining or ending this is symbolic to ones pursuit in trying to point out the exact origin of the Original man.

2. I created the earth out of her having no knowledge of herself. The spirit was my magnetic field.

3. Let there be light means, i shed light on my blackwoman with is symbolic to the truth. Power is the truth to reserrect which is what i did and still do.

4. I seperated light from darkness cause without the light she couldnt tell right from wrong. the light i shed was on her mind which is the moon so she could see in the darkness, even if she turn her back on me...... cause before she didnt know the difference.

yada yada yada.....I can feel this as well. It's more relevant to my current understanding of things. Previously I was trying to make since of a parable that I see as just that a parable without factuality to it in the literal since. I guess it's called trying to make rational the irrational.

Peace

Born Ruler I
10-24-2005, 12:30 PM
This addresses the cosmology and cosmogyny of matter, space, and time. Also involution and evolution- not Darwinian thought, but actual inner development and its outward manifestation.

As above, so below.

One

hectis
10-24-2005, 01:13 PM

4 God saw that the light was good, and He the light separated from the darkness.

To me it seem like there is a gap between in In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters maybe the fall of satan is what happend now as far as the earth being formless and empty maybe it was formless because it was dust in the universe so it had no shape and and was empty because The LORD did not make any thing living on it yet so he formed the planet but it was dark and coverd with water being GOD and knowing everything he knew we would need light so he made the light He then separated the light from the darkness making the sun for day and the moon for light this is my thoughts there is so much that can go into thees verses it is amazing

born invincible
10-24-2005, 02:31 PM
EXAMPLE

kinda like the big bang theory...

Kephrem
10-24-2005, 02:33 PM

In the Hebrew it states the Gods created the "heavens" which can refer to this galaxy or the universe as a whole.

2 Now the earth was [a] formless and empty,

Meaning it didn't exist.

darkness was over the surface of the deep,

Refering to the Darkness in deep space.

The devil had a TV series named "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine". (the Nine symbolizes "foundation" or "birth")

and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

The Gods in the chariots (ships) moved on the elements (waters ) that were already here in this section of space.

This light was light in general, not the sun, moon, or stars. Possibly "twilight" or photon light.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He the light separated from the darkness.

See above for the light , and the darkness was deep space.

5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night."

One name the light got was "day" and the darkness was given the name "night".

And there was evening, and there was morning葉he first day.

Which proves that a day begins at evening, when darkness sets in each day. It does not begin at 12 midnight. (which is probably a satanic tradition)

The waters seperated are the waters on earth (which was ice before the sun was created and melted it) and the water which is frozen in space. (I'll have to go into my notes later for this one)

I'll have to go into my notes later for this one.

edit: that seperation I think refers to the Ozone Layer.

Peace

Born Ruler I
10-24-2005, 03:19 PM
What was the frame of reference for the 'night' and 'day?'

The sun is always shining.

One part of the Earth is dark while another is light.

One

tostones
10-24-2005, 03:26 PM
peace

I read it as artistic and symbolic, illustrated in the structure and recurring patterns present. Possibly an ancient prayer or meditation. Through it, one can find critical truths about the nature of reality.

Light first appearing from the deep fertile darkness from which the universe was brought forth.

Also, interesting how it relates to the myths of Japan and the Iroquois in the water aspects.

peace

EyeHyeAm
10-24-2005, 03:39 PM
kinda like the big bang theory...
We're on the same wavelength. I've always felt that there was no difference between science and religion/spirituality. We just get confused sometimes with terminology and words. Just from those 7 verses alone we've come up with different interpretations. Imagine what we'd come up with using ALL the books within the Bible, if we brought in the Doa or Confuciast's teachings.

Aqueous Moon
10-24-2005, 05:59 PM
Peace Sunny Winters -
This is a very ambitious thread. I can see why you were motivated to create it. I just find it hard to build off of the wisdom in the bible from the presentation of a couple of verses alone.

Although, I can see that some have already tried. I tend to need the base of a foundation to bolt down my understanding of the wisdom presented.

Which is why I am more inclined to write long detailed posts and replies. That is just my way of constructing a build.

So with that being said - Much respect to you for your pursuit of knowledge.
Peace. Aqueous

Kephrem
10-24-2005, 06:32 PM
What was the frame of reference for the 'night' and 'day?'

The sun is always shining.

One part of the Earth is dark while another is light.

According to Genesis 1 there was no sun when this light (probably twilight, an "aura" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aura_%28paranormal%29#Science_and_the_Aura), or electromagnetic field (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic#Electromagnetic_force)) was called "day", the earth being older then the sun was influenced by this "light".

Darkness already existed (Genesis 1:2) and was later called Night.

SubtleEnergies
10-24-2005, 07:35 PM
With what Black Wisdom was saying I agree in a way. However, I don't see it as any particular group of earthly beings witnessing.

What I read into it takes it back to the beginning of it all, including earthly beings. But where the earthly beings come into it is that this seperation of duality is what gave birth to our conciousness out of an undifferentiated universal conciousness (GOD). This view of mine is obviously very similar to Buddhism and Taoism.

Golden_Armz
10-24-2005, 09:02 PM

yada yada yada.....
wow yall are really scholars!!

lol the creating of the universe is about your woman huh?

and YOU created the earth?

Koolish
10-24-2005, 09:34 PM
basically, everyone seems to have a different interpretation of the Bible, that's why even if you read the Bible, you can never know if you perfectly understand the religion, whether you're religious or not.
________
DRUGTEST (http://drugtestingkit.org)

Kephrem
10-24-2005, 10:24 PM
basically, everyone seems to have a different interpretation of the Bible, that's why even if you read the Bible, you can never know if you perfectly understand the religion, whether you're religious or not.

What "religion" is in the Bible??

And btw Biblically speaking an interpretaion must be backed up by scripture and by logic if not it's just being speculative.

Decipha Born
10-25-2005, 09:44 AM
You know the bible has no religion.

so why did you ask a question that you knew the answer to, to, a person which you knew did not have the answer to?

this is called a lie.

PEACE

pep
10-31-2005, 06:23 PM
the bible is a ill book

Alex36
10-31-2005, 08:12 PM
i dont think people should live there lives by a book, whatever way they take in the words.

i like to read it though, the book does have a lot of meaning.

LHX
11-01-2005, 10:38 AM
EXAMPLE

it sounds like somebody getting ingredients ready to start something

the keys are
1. creation
2. separation (light - dark - water - land)

if i was a gambling man - my money would be on the next part having something to do with bringing the parts which had been separated back together in a particular context

so that they could be somewhat self-sustaining

bring them TOGETHER
but
in a way that they are still SEPARATED

tricks of the trade

LORD NOSE
02-09-2006, 09:28 PM
can yall spot the trouble maker in here ?

hint - he's on page 2

i intended to post 7 verses everyweek - but things happen - we can continue

Hellspawn
02-10-2006, 05:16 AM
Coranic explanation of the day and night by Maurice Bucaille:

The Qur誕nic description of the sequence of day and night would, in itself, be
rather commonplace were it not for the fact that it is expressed in terms that are
today highly appropriate. The Qur誕n uses the verb kawwara in chapter az-Zumar
to describe the way the night 層inds or 祖oils itself around the day and the day
around the night.
滴e coils the night upon the day and the day upon the night.
Qur誕n, 39:5
The original meaning of the verb kis to coil a turban around the head. This is a
totally valid comparison; yet at the time the Qur誕n was revealed, the
astronomical data necessary to make this comparison were unknown. It is not
until man landed on the moon and observed the earth spinning on its axis, that
the dark half of the globe appeared to wind itself around the light and the light
half appeared to wind itself around the dark.

dif de la rev
02-11-2006, 05:04 AM
it's all about, matthew 10:34 泥on稚 think that I came to send peace on the earth. I didn稚 come to send peace, but a sword.

everything that is said is the twisted truth to wit everything that has come since in the name of the god gospel and gods spiel on the way to deal in and with a hostile world that was to come and is upon us like mountains and where to bury our heads.

what's left ?

LORD NOSE
02-28-2006, 10:49 PM
WOW !

this is a beautiful thread can we sticky this and the Quaran thread - i had to go away for a minute shortly after i put this up - yall know how it is -

can we continue and keep it civilized ?

what each person sees is what each person sees

no need to beat another over the head with how you see it

lets continue please

V4D3R
03-01-2006, 10:40 AM
To me what SubtleEnergies is saying holds some truth, but I also see a little deeper into this.

I feel that this God (Eloheem) is an Earthly being. Elohiem (I've seen it spelled numberous ways) was a title given to ancient Kemetians (or whatever you want to call them "Egiptians") when they were ordained with authority over particular portions of land and population (Moses was ordained an Elohiem by God). For this instance in the Bible, the universe is looked at from an Earthly view point, not a celestrial view point. Therefore I see this as an Earthly being bearing witness to an event. If I were to go any deeper in understanding this, right this moment, I would get lost in trying to understand the original translations.

This is a great thread, thank you for an opportunity to build.

Peace

What you see - I see it too my brother but in a clearer light.

This will amaze some that don't know the story of Enki/Ptah/Good God of the Torah.

When you compare these you see the story is parallel to Genesis.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Jer 4:23 I looked on the earth, and behold, {it was} formless and void; And to the heavens, and they had no light.
Jer 4:24 I looked on the mountains, and behold, they were quaking, And all the hills moved to and fro.
Jer 4:25 I looked, and behold, there was no man, And all the birds of the heavens had fled.
Jer 4:26 I looked, and behold, the fruitful land was a wilderness, And all its cities were pulled down Before the LORD, before His fierce anger.
Jer 4:27 For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation, Yet I will not execute a complete destruction.
Gen 1:2 The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.
Gen 1:3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.

I see an Anunnaqi circling our planet and beholding a destroyed Tiammet after the ship Niburu destroyed her and ridding the place of an evil race that once lived here. I see an accessment flight so to speak and the decisions being made by a smart and scientificaly sound person pertaining to what must be fixed.

Enki the Anunnaqi - Rank of 40 or Alalu the desposed and exiled ex-king of Niburu.

The puzzle gets clearer everyday - doesn't it?

7EL7
03-01-2006, 11:35 AM
^

you should explain the story from the beginning so that people get a clearer picture of what your talking about here

7EL7
11-05-2006, 12:33 PM
sounds like the start of a entertaining story

why can't i getto page 3 ?

Ultimate Fist
11-05-2006, 03:59 PM
EXAMPLE

These verses illustrate several things:

1. God is a constant and endless force that controls all things.
2. God not only creates things He works on them to make them even better (1:2-1:6)
3. Lands do not belong to people but to God as He created them (1:6) Therefore national interests should be secondary to doing the right thing.

snapple
11-06-2006, 01:15 AM
keep this thread moving

WARPATH
11-06-2006, 03:51 PM

God was stone, he was alone, so he created Earth as his wife.

2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

The Earth wanted to see the stone. Stone created Sun so the Earth could see Stone. Stone transpired into spirit. When stone died he bled water, and became God.

But the light proved to be too hot for the Earth

Earth needed time to cool down.

abasi
11-07-2006, 08:32 AM
charging soldier
i think i understand
i see it as heavenly bodies probably planets or asteroids colliding
and forming earth and the moon

i just need so clarity on something if god is a constant endless force that controls all things themn god controls evil or anything disagreeable

Visionz
11-07-2006, 08:42 AM
^its a paradoxical situation, God can control evil but doesn't. That would have Him interferring with everyone's free will, which isn't in the terms and conditions of the playing field here on earth.

snapple
11-07-2006, 09:36 AM
^^exactly, only we can decide which path we want to travel down, he lets us know where the paths will take us, so only we can decide. and god does not control evil, he just lets it exist as the balance, since he is fully aware that some will use their freewill to commit evil, so let them burn and satan do his thing to them

LORD NOSE
11-11-2006, 03:22 PM
Genesis 1 (New International Version)

Genesis 1

The Beginning

Continued

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=1&version=31

8 God called the expanse "sky." And there was evening, and there was morning葉he second day.

9 And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good.

11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so.

12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

13 And there was evening, and there was morning葉he third day.

14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years,

Ultimate Fist
04-09-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm going to try to revive this thread- let's make it more than 7 verses at a time so it will actually move forward. Maybe a chapter or so.

My commentary on the above is it is just a continuation of the earlier verses.

Ultimate Fist
04-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Rest of Genesis 1...

15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

20 And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky." 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth." 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

24 And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, [b] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

27 So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food." And it was so.

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

Ultimate Fist
04-09-2007, 11:00 PM
Pretty much a continuation; God created everything...

Genesis 1:27 is interesting for 2 reasons. First, man is created in God's image. I interpret it as he has God's attributes. In Sufism, that means the 99 names of God are also the 99 natures of man. In Kabbalah, it is interpreted through the 10 Sefirot. God creates through 10 phases and everything in the universe reflects one of those phases. In man, however, all of those phases exist as man is made in God's image.

The second thing that is interesting in this verse is that God created them male and female. How is this possible? He has not even created a woman yet! This is because before being split Adam was a whole that contained both male and female. In marriage, the male and female elements of Adam are reunited and the married couple becomes one.

Black Man
04-10-2007, 01:01 PM
In genesis man was not created, he was made. Let US make man...

Urban_Journalz
04-10-2007, 02:56 PM

God was stone, he was alone, so he created Earth as his wife.

2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

The Earth wanted to see the stone. Stone created Sun so the Earth could see Stone. Stone transpired into spirit. When stone died he bled water, and became God.

But the light proved to be too hot for the Earth

Earth needed time to cool down.

:lmao: :nonono: :(W :? :r }:T |( :no:

This is what happens when people start to add their own interpretations of what's written. God doesn't speak in riddles. He knows the greater half of us are stupid in one way or another, so He put His Message into the simplest forms for us to understand them. It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal. You try to make a wild guess sound like historic fact and it looks really tacky. I wanna know what the problem is that people seem so afraid of following the Law to the letter and why, generation after generation, people have to come along and twist it to fit what they would like it to be.

Black Man
04-10-2007, 03:03 PM
the "Law" you speak of wasn't given to everybody, it was given to specific people for specific reasons if you really understand the simple words of god.

WARPATH
04-10-2007, 03:10 PM
:lmao: :nonono: :(W :? :r }:T |( :no:

This is what happens when people start to add their own interpretations of what's written. God doesn't speak in riddles. He knows the greater half of us are stupid in one way or another, so He put His Message into the simplest forms for us to understand them. It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal. You try to make a wild guess sound like historic fact and it looks really tacky. I wanna know what the problem is that people seem so afraid of following the Law to the letter and why, generation after generation, people have to come along and twist it to fit what they would like it to be.

Ok, Pope Jaun Paul-

I just broke down my interpretation of the bible to fit similar stories in Lakota creation, and in a way, i'm strengthening the credibility that the bible has.

There's no riddles here. Just another way of looking at it. How many people can actually interpret the orginal scriptures that these passages were written on? Let that marinate for minute UJ. peace.

Dirty Knowledge
04-10-2007, 04:02 PM

As with all life, we start from nothing and then we become something.

Black Man
04-10-2007, 04:07 PM
As with all life, we start from nothing and then we become something.

you can't get something from nothing, it don't work that way, so says life.

Dirty Knowledge
04-10-2007, 04:11 PM
You'd be surprised how things really work.

Black Man
04-10-2007, 06:18 PM
no i don't think i would be...suprise how things really work.

V4D3R
04-10-2007, 06:22 PM
you can't get something from nothing, it don't work that way, so says life.
90% of the universe or more dont quote me- is dark matter. Just because you can't see anything, you call it nothing, but really something is there.

Urban_Journalz
04-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Ok, Pope Jaun Paul-

I just broke down my interpretation of the bible to fit similar stories in Lakota creation, and in a way, i'm strengthening the credibility that the bible has.

There's no riddles here. Just another way of looking at it. How many people can actually interpret the orginal scriptures that these passages were written on? Let that marinate for minute UJ. peace.

That's my point, you're not supposed to interpret it YOUR way, because it ends up being more along the lines of whatevery mythological fairy tale that you're relating it to. Your "interpretation" would end up leading other people into believing the Greco-Roman idea of God needing a companion from among His Own creation, which makes all of NO sense. Let that marinate.

Urban_Journalz
04-10-2007, 10:20 PM
the "Law" you speak of wasn't given to everybody, it was given to specific people for specific reasons if you really understand the simple words of god.

And you said that to say what exactly?

So, Laws that were given such as the 10 Commandments in The Torah, which are also in Qur'an, and "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" which is in The Gospels doesn't relate to 'now'? Or it only relates to The Children of Israel? You got a lot of nerve even mentioning the Word of God, seein' as you think The Most High isn't One, but many and also flesh and blood. It's cool though, contradiction is right and regular around here and I'm used to it. As for the Law, if any of you were to go through the Books the way you're supposed to, you'd see that with a small number of exceptions, God's Law has remained the same ever since it was first recorded by the pen. I know you won't, because for whatever reason, reading all of The Holy Books seems to scare the buh-jeevuz outta most of you. I know because I've read and still do read all of them. The Laws had differences, small differences, to fit the times and people to whom they were sent, but the majority of The Law is the same. The Qur'an is a continuation and an affirmation of the scriptures that went before it, so I've read The Gospels, Psalms, Torah and The Book of Enoch (pbuh). That's what seperates me from most of you, I'm not lookin' for MY truth, I'm lookin' for THE truth. Come to think of it, you're the same one that claimed Moses (pbuh) never led The Children of Israel out of Egypt aren't you?? So Magneto comes in to tell me about The Declaration of Independence. Nice.

Ultimate Fist
04-10-2007, 10:22 PM
I think he's referring the Jewish claim that they are the only people bound by the law and the rest of the earth only has to follow basic morality.

Ultimate Fist
04-10-2007, 10:30 PM

THIS IS TO BRING AN UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN EACH PARTICIPANT IN THE COMMUNITY, AND TO DEAD THE RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL BEEFS.

W.A.R.

Keep it fresh clean and civilized people. We're getting a little into heresy calling.

WARPATH
04-10-2007, 11:34 PM
That's my point, you're not supposed to interpret it YOUR way, because it ends up being more along the lines of whatevery mythological fairy tale that you're relating it to. Your "interpretation" would end up leading other people into believing the Greco-Roman idea of God needing a companion from among His Own creation, which makes all of NO sense. Let that marinate.

Actually, the thread is about interpreting scriputures, the way you understand them to be. If you don't like it- stay the fuck out of the thread and save all that mess for your cadacism class.

Urban_Journalz
04-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Actually, the thread is about interpreting scriputures, the way you understand them to be. If you don't like it- stay the fuck out of the thread and save all that mess for your cadacism class.

There's a fine line between interpretation and stupidity. Since you've made it your life's pursuit to violate that boundary, then you should be ready willing and able to recieve the feedback that goes along with it. Just cuz no one else is willing to tell you how dumb that shit sounds doesn't mean that it'll never happen. And no, I can't stand stupidity and I'll call it when I see it, if YOU don't like it change your ways. Don't start that e-gangsta biz again.

Visionz
04-11-2007, 01:59 AM
That's my point, you're not supposed to interpret it YOUR way, because it ends up being more along the lines of whatevery mythological fairy tale that you're relating it to. Your "interpretation" would end up leading other people into believing the Greco-Roman idea of God needing a companion from among His Own creation, which makes all of NO sense. Let that marinate.On the interpretation bit, doesn't everyone do that to atleast some extent? For instance, I believe that theory of evolution shows proof of its actuality, yet would seem to disagree with what's stated in the Bible. I, however, take it to be an extremely condensed version of what really happened and realize the necessary reasons on why it presented as such.

That would be an interpretation, yes?

WARPATH
04-11-2007, 09:39 AM
There's a fine line between interpretation and stupidity. Since you've made it your life's pursuit to violate that boundary, then you should be ready willing and able to recieve the feedback that goes along with it. Just cuz no one else is willing to tell you how dumb that shit sounds doesn't mean that it'll never happen. And no, I can't stand stupidity and I'll call it when I see it, if YOU don't like it change your ways. Don't start that e-gangsta biz again.

What are you contributing here? Nothing. I gave my perspective on som scriptures, and you get emotional. Don't start that emo thug shit again. Grow up from your adolecent mind set, and start making your own conclusions.

Black Man
04-11-2007, 10:50 AM
90% of the universe or more dont quote me- is dark matter. Just because you can't see anything, you call it nothing, but really something is there.

:? is dark matter matter? :yes: is matter something? :yes: can all matter be seen with the naked eye? :nonono: can you create/make something from nothing? :nonono:

Black Man
04-11-2007, 11:18 AM
So, Laws that were given such as the 10 Commandments in The Torah, which are also in Qur'an, and "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" which is in The Gospels doesn't relate to 'now'?

for some they do relate for others they don't. example: martin luther king jr. non-violent philosphy...no tooth for a tooth eye for an eye for that man then you have malcom x for self defense, against that non-violent philo.

those principles can be applied in this day and time, however those laws were given to a specific group of people at a specific time period. maybe the bible isn't as clear as you think it is.

Or it only relates to The Children of Israel? You got a lot of nerve even mentioning the Word of God, seein' as you think The Most High isn't One, but many and also flesh and blood.

You don't know what I believe, I will let you know what I know though.

The most high, god, allah is one and it's the supreme being blackman from asia.

As it is said is psalm 82:6 I said ye are GODS!!!!

It's cool though, contradiction is right and regular around here and I'm used to it.

just as long as you recognize

As for the Law, if any of you were to go through the Books the way you're supposed to, you'd see that with a small number of exceptions, God's Law has remained the same ever since it was first recorded by the pen.

the author of quran and the bible is the original man, the blackman so within his writing there will be a reflection of his high moral standards regardless of whom a certain law was given, it'll still reflect that lever of a high(er) standard of morality and ethics and things of that nature.

I know you won't, because for whatever reason, reading all of The Holy Books seems to scare the buh-jeevuz outta most of you. I know because I've read and still do read all of them.

you're the only one who does that right?

The Laws had differences, small differences, to fit the times and people to whom they were sent, but the majority of The Law is the same.

it's been thousands of years since the time moses gave his people (caucasians) their law. alot of things then ain't relevent anymore.

The Qur'an is a continuation and an affirmation of the scriptures that went before it, so I've read The Gospels, Psalms, Torah and The Book of Enoch (pbuh). That's what seperates me from most of you, I'm not lookin' for MY truth, I'm lookin' for THE truth.

well what seperated me from you is you're still searching for The Truth and I already know it. keep searching, but you won't find it in a book.

Come to think of it, you're the same one that claimed Moses (pbuh) never led The Children of Israel out of Egypt aren't you??

am I?

Black Man
04-11-2007, 11:20 AM
I think he's referring the Jewish claim that they are the only people bound by the law and the rest of the earth only has to follow basic morality.

if you trying to speak for me, this is not what i'm saying.

Urban_Journalz
04-11-2007, 01:25 PM
What are you contributing here? Nothing. I gave my perspective on som scriptures, and you get emotional. Don't start that emo thug shit again. Grow up from your adolecent mind set, and start making your own conclusions.

Son, I contribute more than you just by wakin' up in the morning. Like I said, if I see somethin' that's flat out stupid, I'm gonna speak on it. Call it what you want, just know who started cussin first before you start talkin' that 'emotional' crap, because in truth, you're the one who's all butt-hurt in this equasion. On that note, you'll henceforth be ignored until you manage to say something worth responding to.

Urban_Journalz
04-11-2007, 01:35 PM
On the interpretation bit, doesn't everyone do that to atleast some extent? For instance, I believe that theory of evolution shows proof of its actuality, yet would seem to disagree with what's stated in the Bible. I, however, take it to be an extremely condensed version of what really happened and realize the necessary reasons on why it presented as such.

That would be an interpretation, yes?

Yes indeed. The difference here being that your interpretation actually makes sense. People tend to think that because it's a possibility, that it's automatically profound. It's a possibility that man descended from apes, but it's been proven to be a running gag. There's nothing different about this really. Interpretation is supposed to be the ability to further break down the meaning of something, either by ideas or living examples. It's not supposed to be you changing the whole thing. That's exactly why we have inummerable versions of The Bible right now, because people did what they felt like doing and no one stepped up to call 'em on their s**t. That's all.

WARPATH
04-11-2007, 04:53 PM
OK hold up UJ, let me be honest with you......

The reason your a bitch:

I never siad anything thats stands in judgement of christianity, the bible, or any other religion for that matter. If you interpreted somthing I siad in that manner, please post a link and i'll explain myself or even apologize.

Every time I post in one of these bible threads, your bitch ass comes crawling out, and you start whining around:

"Your stupid, because you worship drunk gods, and I know you worship drunk gods, because indians are drunks and that's why you worship drunk gods. And you don't read the bible, but I do, so that makes me smart because my mommy siad so."

Then, when confronted with the facts, your period starts up again:

"God wrote the bible because I'm on my period, and my tampons soaked again, and that's why I know."

Doesn't the bible say turn the other cheek?

Well turn the other cheek and let me dick slap that next you little bitch.

I'm just really bored at work today. PEACE!

Black Man
04-11-2007, 06:29 PM
What happened to the "peace" you were blah blah blabbering about?

What's up with the homo talk? Dick slapping another man, whoa!!! Real men don't talk that way.

WARPATH
04-11-2007, 11:04 PM

What's up with the homo talk? Dick slapping another man, whoa!!! Real men don't talk that way.

Really? You mean Urban Journalz is really a man? Damn, with the way she was talking to me, I could of swore she was mouthy little bitch on her period.

You never can tell on the internet, just who is who. Honestly I can't tell gender from just reading a bunch of yellow letters. That must be a super power I have yet to develop.

And that peace talk. Yeah, I use that term a lot, usually when I start out I try and treat others with respect, but when people don't treat me with the same- they get what they're asking for.

Urban_Journalz
04-12-2007, 02:17 AM

Don't be surprised. Real men don't deliberately continue to bitch after they've been ignored, nor do they start completely new threads for the sake of bitching at the one that pissed them off in a previous one. Don't mind him, he's simple.

Visionz
04-12-2007, 03:38 AM

W.A.R.The Microcosm of religion itself can be seen in a Wu-tang thread. What started off with the best of intentions ends up ugly and a source of much dispute

V4D3R
04-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Enter the Enamu Elish:

TABLET I

WHEN on high the Heavens had not been named,
Firm ground below had not been called by name,
Nothing but 善rimordial Apsu the Begetter, [Fresh Water]
and 閃ummu Tiamat, She Who Bore them All, [Salt Water]
釦heir waters commingling as a single body

No reed hut had been matted, no marsh land had appeared,
Uncalled by name, their destinies undetermined

THEN it was that the Gods were formed within Them.

Lahmu [僧ud綻 and Lahamu [閃rs. Mud綻 were brought forth,
by name they were called
Before they had grown in age and stature.

Anshar [繕pper Firmament綻 and Kishar [銑ower Firmament綻 were
formed,
surpassing the others.
They prolonged the days, added on the years.

Anu was their heir, the rival of his fathers;
Yes, Anu, Anshar痴 first-born, was his equal.

He begot in his image Nudimmud [ Ea ].
This Nudimmud was the master of his fathers;
Of broad wisdom, understanding, mighty in strength,
Mightier by far than his grandfather Anshar.
He had no rival among the gods, his brothers.

The divine brothers banded together,
They disturbed Tiamat as the surged back and forth,
Yes, they troubled the mood of Tiamat
By their hilarity in the Abode of Heaven.
Apsu could not lessen their clamor
And Tiamat was speechless at their ways.
Their doings were loathsome to [ ].
Unsavory were their ways; they were overbearing.

Then Apsu, the Begetter of the Great Gods,
Cried out, addressing Mummu his Vizier:
"O Mummu, my Vizier, who makes my spirit rejoice,
Come hither and let us go to Tiamat!"
They went and sat down before Tiamat,
Exchanging counsel about the gods, their children.
Apsu, opening his mouth, said to Resplendent Tiamat:
"Their ways are truly loathsome to me,
By day I find no relief, nor sleep at night.
I will destroy, I will wreck their ways,
So that quiet may be restored. Let us have rest!"
As soon as Tiamat heard this,
She was angry and called out to her husband;
she cried out aggrieved as she raged all alone,
Injecting woe into her mood:
"What? Should we destroy that which we have built?
Their ways indeed are most troublesome, but let us attend kindly!"
Then answered Mummu, giving counsel to Apsu;
Ill-wishing and ungracious was Mummu痴 advice:

"Do destroy, my father, the mutinous ways.
Then you will have relief by day and rest at night!"
When Apsu heard this, his face grew radiant
Because of the evil he planned against the gods his sons.
As for Mummu, he embraced him by the neck
As he sat down on his knees to kiss him.
Now all that they had planned between them was
repeated to the Gods, their children.
When the Gods heard, they were upset,
then they lapsed into silence and remained speechless.
Ea-Nuddimud, surpassing in wisdom, accomplished, resourceful,
Ea the All-Wise, saw through their scheme.
A master design against it he devised and set up,
Made artful his spell against it...
...蓬aving fettered Apsu he slew him...

[Tiamat appoints Kingu to be her champion to avenge Apsu and
conquer the Younger Gods. The Younger Gods respond by
deciding to seek their own leader and Champion.]...

This is what was the source of the Torah. Along with elements of the Mahabharata.

Urban_Journalz
04-12-2007, 12:13 PM
^^^^Prove it. Because with that, you're saying that Moses (pbuh) was never called to Mt. Sinai, never recieved The 10 Commandments, etc. So please, if you have any tangible evidence to back this claim, bring it forth. I'm tired of all of these "this is what REALLY happened" claims, with nothing but a few words and the poster's flight from what's more widely accepted.

V4D3R
04-12-2007, 12:48 PM
"Let freedom ring with a buckshot - but not just yet- first we truly need to undertstand the nature of the threat..."

V4D3R
04-12-2007, 01:10 PM
You fool Urbanz- the Enamu Elish describes an event where a planet comes to our solar system. Destroys the ancient Earth(Tiamat). All of her waters were lost when one of Niburu's/Marduk's moons collided with the earth. Comets in this solar system are water from that ancient planet. The moon from Niburu that collided with the earth is now our moon.

Evidence of this is apparent in the Pacific ring of fire. The hammered bracelet of our solar system is the other clue. Another clue is the return of the Dragon/Niburu/Marduk as accounted by all of the worlds aboriginal people.

No offence - but the white man is not an original member of this planet. The white man was not around in the beginning.

The hammered bracelet happens to be another planet destroyed by Niburu/Marduk. The Earth/Tiamat used to be where Mars is- Mars where the destroyed planet was.

Urban_Journalz
04-12-2007, 01:10 PM
^^^I'll take that as a "NO".

V4D3R
04-12-2007, 01:12 PM
The beginning of the Torah is an Anunnaki assessment of the damage from that impact and the work done to repair the earth. Something that took a long ass time.

Urban_Journalz
04-12-2007, 01:15 PM
The beginning of the Torah is an Anunnaki assessment of the damage from that impact and the work done to repair the earth. Something that took a long ass time.

:yes:
Of course it did.

DJMethods
04-12-2007, 01:40 PM
^^^^Prove it.

I swear I was saying this to you in another thread and copped the "Thats not a defence" bullshit.

Might've been black man. My bad if it is

DJMethods
04-12-2007, 01:41 PM
"God wrote the bible because I'm on my period, and my tampons soaked again, and that's why I know."

AHAHAHAHAHAAH, that shit made me laugh.

V4D3R
04-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Aprox. date of oldest known Torah = 600 BC

Aprox date of Enamu Elish = 2000 BC

Aprox date of Atrahasis = 1900 BC

Aprox date of Mahabharata = 3130-3140 BC

Aprox date of Mohawk Creation story = the beginning of mankind

SID
04-12-2007, 01:55 PM
vader..not to be takin the piss or anthing of that sort..but homie i had a friend who was jus like you he was searchin for the truth and went down all these, insane ideologies, theologies and theories cuz he could not contemplate all the true essence of our creation and purpose....but ill tell you one thing he kept searchin and searchin...and now he aint "ALL THERE" if you know what i mean, it broke manz heart but, i always told him his path would end with that conclusion.. dont be the same

peace

V4D3R
04-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Well homie- maybe your friend didn't use his heart and soul to search for answers- inside you- your heart of hearts will lead you to truth.

SID
04-12-2007, 02:08 PM
we will NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH as long as we walk this planet, when we die thats another matter, so you can either take the chance(no god, no religon) or (simply) be aware of a onmi-present supreme creator, either way its your life, and i hope you find what your lookin for someday bro

peace

Black Man
04-12-2007, 02:28 PM
"Let freedom ring with a buckshot - but not just yet- first we truly need to undertstand the nature of the threat..."

according to rass kass the nature of the threat is none other than the caucasian white man.

Black Man
04-12-2007, 02:30 PM
You fool Urbanz- the Enamu Elish describes an event where a planet comes to our solar system. Destroys the ancient Earth(Tiamat). All of her waters were lost when one of Niburu's/Marduk's moons collided with the earth. Comets in this solar system are water from that ancient planet. The moon from Niburu that collided with the earth is now our moon.

Evidence of this is apparent in the Pacific ring of fire. The hammered bracelet of our solar system is the other clue. Another clue is the return of the Dragon/Niburu/Marduk as accounted by all of the worlds aboriginal people.

No offence - but the white man is not an original member of this planet. The white man was not around in the beginning.

The hammered bracelet happens to be another planet destroyed by Niburu/Marduk. The Earth/Tiamat used to be where Mars is- Mars where the destroyed planet was.

the truth sometimes offends however it'll only offend those who go against it.

SID
04-12-2007, 02:36 PM
that fact wouldent offend anyone...............

Dirk Daring
04-12-2007, 02:40 PM
EXAMPLE

Whose Begining? but...heavens=best part, the earth=the poor part
God represents the formation of Western Civilization or White Supremecy

this represents their 500 or more years they were blocked off from the east and the rest of the world while in the caves, hills and mountains of West Asia (Europe, the Desserts, and Caucus Mountains)

the light was the Education on pulling resources and living a respectful life that God(Moses=Moors,Arabs,Japanese and Babylonians) gave them the instructions for the white race to go for them self.
Education was the light or knowlegde from ignorance, savagery, lies and stealing represent darkness.
the beginning or the steps to prepare the White race on taking over the world.
Water represents life and the knowlege of the people and to seperate them based on their culture
they began to classify and began to point out which was the better form of civilization from the other.

Peace

V4D3R
04-12-2007, 02:42 PM
we will NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH as long as we walk this planet, when we die thats another matter, so you can either take the chance(no god, no religon) or (simply) be aware of a onmi-present supreme creator, either way its your life, and i hope you find what your lookin for someday bro

peace

You got me wrong- I do believe in The Creator. Just not in a controlled and sheepish way. I live by morality and the strength in knowing that the Creator will guide me to the truth and light.

The Creator has been - and always will carry me.

Black Man
04-12-2007, 02:45 PM
that fact wouldent offend anyone...............

tell that to the person it offended

V4D3R
04-12-2007, 02:46 PM
"The Great Big Lie" will be known - wheteher it's wanted to or not.

If your Christian - look into the gnostic gospels and find out what the Vatican has withheld from you.

Jesus mentions the Kingdom of Heaven (The Creator) is within you. You might be programmed beyond repair some of you.

But we're off topic again- and why is that?

Black Man
04-12-2007, 02:47 PM
sounds like you're on the right "topic"

SID
04-12-2007, 02:47 PM
"tell that to the person it offended"

itz a fact, theres nothing we can do about it!

SID
04-12-2007, 02:49 PM
"But we're off topic again- and why is that?"

because you cant stop searchin....jus let god guide you like you said..

Black Man
04-12-2007, 02:50 PM
"tell that to the person it offended"

itz a fact, theres nothing we can do about it!

just because it's a fact, doesn't mean that fact doesn't offend. many truths are offensive. all people are not people of truth. some people's nature is to be the opposite of truth, so when they hear and see it, it's offensive.

SID
04-12-2007, 02:51 PM
good for them, i personally have no business with the dumb, deaf or blind i was jus statin a FACT if it is not liked...hey whats new....

V4D3R
04-12-2007, 02:56 PM
The topic is about deciphering the Torah - what we see in it- not about V4D3R's religious views whatnot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/BodesTheory.jpg

Ultimate Fist
04-13-2007, 05:30 PM
OK this thread has degenerated into sectarian arguments. I'm giving it up for now.

7EL7
09-17-2007, 08:55 PM
15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so.

16 God made two great lights葉he greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.

17 God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth,

18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good.

19 And there was evening, and there was morning葉he fourth day.

20 And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky."

21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

LORD NOSE
12-22-2007, 04:37 AM
this could have been a good thing

Cthulhu
12-22-2007, 08:42 PM
from Book of Numbers:

31:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
31:2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.
31:3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and avenge the LORD of Midian.
31:4 Of every tribe a thousand, throughout all the tribes of Israel, shall ye send to the war.
31:5 So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of every tribe, twelve thousand armed for war.
31:6 And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of every tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow in his hand.
31:7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.
31:8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.
31: 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.
31:10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.
31:11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.
31:12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.
31:13 And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.
31:14 And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.
31:15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
31:16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.
31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
31:18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
31:19 And do ye abide without the camp seven days: whosoever hath killed any person, and whosoever hath touched any slain, purify both yourselves and your captives on the third day, and on the seventh day.
31:20 And purify all your raiment, and all that is made of skins, and all work of goats' hair, and all things made of wood.
31:21 And Eleazar the priest said unto the men of war which went to the battle, This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD commanded Moses;
31:22 Only the gold, and the silver, the brass, the iron, the tin, and the lead,
31:23 Every thing that may abide the fire, ye shall make it go through the fire, and it shall be clean: nevertheless it shall be purified with the water of separation: and all that abideth not the fire ye shall make go through the water.
31:24 And ye shall wash your clothes on the seventh day, and ye shall be clean, and afterward ye shall come into the camp.
31:25 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
31:26 Take the sum of the prey that was taken, both of man and of beast, thou, and Eleazar the priest, and the chief fathers of the congregation:
31:27 And divide the prey into two parts; between them that took the war upon them, who went out to battle, and between all the congregation:
31:28 And levy a tribute unto the Lord of the men of war which went out to battle: one soul of five hundred, both of the persons, and of the beeves, and of the asses, and of the sheep:
31:29 Take it of their half, and give it unto Eleazar the priest, for an heave offering of the LORD.
31:30 And of the children of Israel's half, thou shalt take one portion of fifty, of the persons, of the beeves, of the asses, and of the flocks, of all manner of beasts, and give them unto the Levites, which keep the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD.
31:31 And Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses.
31:32 And the booty, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught, was six hundred thousand and seventy thousand and five thousand sheep,
31:33 And threescore and twelve thousand beeves,
31:34 And threescore and one thousand asses,
31:35 And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him.
31:36 And the half, which was the portion of them that went out to war, was in number three hundred thousand and seven and thirty thousand and five hundred sheep:
31:37 And the LORD's tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen.
31:38 And the beeves were thirty and six thousand; of which the LORD's tribute was threescore and twelve.
31:39 And the asses were thirty thousand and five hundred; of which the LORD's tribute was threescore and one.
31:40 And the persons were sixteen thousand; of which the LORD's tribute was thirty and two persons.
31:41 And Moses gave the tribute, which was the LORD's heave offering, unto Eleazar the priest, as the LORD commanded Moses.
31:42 And of the children of Israel's half, which Moses divided from the men that warred,
31:43 (Now the half that pertained unto the congregation was three hundred thousand and thirty thousand and seven thousand and five hundred sheep,
31:44 And thirty and six thousand beeves,
31:45 And thirty thousand asses and five hundred,
31:46 And sixteen thousand persons; )
31:47 Even of the children of Israel's half, Moses took one portion of fifty, both of man and of beast, and gave them unto the Levites, which kept the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD; as the LORD commanded Moses.
31:48 And the officers which were over thousands of the host, the captains of thousands, and captains of hundreds, came near unto Moses:
31:49 And they said unto Moses, Thy servants have taken the sum of the men of war which are under our charge, and there lacketh not one man of us.
31:50 We have therefore brought an oblation for the LORD, what every man hath gotten, of jewels of gold, chains, and bracelets, rings, earrings, and tablets, to make an atonement for our souls before the LORD.
31:51 And Moses and Eleazar the priest took the gold of them, even all wrought jewels.
31:52 And all the gold of the offering that they offered up to the LORD, of the captains of thousands, and of the captains of hundreds, was sixteen thousand seven hundred and fifty shekels.
31:53 (For the men of war had taken spoil, every man for himself.)
31:54 And Moses and Eleazar the priest took the gold of the captains of thousands and of hundreds, and brought it into the tabernacle of the congregation, for a memorial for the children of Israel before the LORD.

Let's take a bite out of this one, shall we?

LORD NOSE
12-22-2007, 09:02 PM
EXAMPLE

W.A.R.

what chapter is that ?

why so many verses at one time ?

if the build is gonna be successful, there has to be order -

7 verses at a time -

Genesis 15 through 21 hasn't been discussed yet -

in this order - 1-7

give your view of what you read

8 - 15

give your view of what you read

16 - 23

give your view of what you read - then bring on debate or group view -

Lets start over -

Genesis 1

The Beginning

V4D3R
12-23-2007, 05:23 PM
Some people trapped in a time loop - extremely blocked chakras.

You gonna stay a ghost here?

V4D3R
12-23-2007, 05:36 PM
And why am I so tainted and "white-washed" when I preach stuff from the Bible according to you - what does that make you?

LORD NOSE
12-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Does anyone wanna read and discuss whats written in the bible ?

V4D3R
12-24-2007, 02:47 AM
Indeed I do -

V4D3R
12-24-2007, 04:09 AM
The thing is - is that is not the right Bible.

I had an epiphany tonite. Zecharia Sitchin was on point to help bridge something.

I gave this a shot tonite and it coincides with it. It's kinda trippy because I know there is no way this was plagiarized.

http://i11.tinypic.com/6tenj2p.jpg
http://i14.tinypic.com/6xg5icp.jpg

V4D3R
12-24-2007, 04:15 AM
As the Booklet goes on - it's all verified as historical fact by that lil old man Zecharia Sitchin...I know you read it.

diggy
12-24-2007, 04:27 AM
I do not believe all blacks are cursed. And from that book, to say that the black race are the only one's to lack spirituality is false. I do not believe a God has cursed us as a race, for that would mean God is Unjust and racist and punishes based on skin color, not by individual actions.

Maybe the author of that book came to that conclusion by studying Deuteronomy where it says (don't have the verse on me) that Noah cursed the ancesters of Ham ( I think it is) to be slaves of the white man basically, because Ham saw Noah naked!!

I wonder what the curse would be if he saw Noah taking a shit?!

I believe that verse was tampered with by whitie to justify his racial sins.

V4D3R
12-24-2007, 04:34 AM
The Curse is not on Ham - but Cain and his people - Cain's God.

diggy
12-24-2007, 04:47 AM
The Curse is not on Ham - but Cain and his people - Cain's God.

Can u explain more?

LORD NOSE
12-24-2007, 05:10 AM
can we stay on topic and keep the thread in order ?

V4D3R
12-24-2007, 08:30 AM
I do not believe all blacks are cursed. And from that book, to say that the black race are the only one's to lack spirituality is false. I do not believe a God has cursed us as a race, for that would mean God is Unjust and racist and punishes based on skin color, not by individual actions.

Maybe the author of that book came to that conclusion by studying Deuteronomy where it says (don't have the verse on me) that Noah cursed the ancesters of Ham ( I think it is) to be slaves of the white man basically, because Ham saw Noah naked!!

I wonder what the curse would be if he saw Noah taking a shit?!

I believe that verse was tampered with by whitie to justify his racial sins.

That writing comes from Dwight York in the 60's. He's on point about what he is trying to convey - upliftment. But - too many buts.

BornPower
12-24-2007, 10:58 AM
Genesis Chapter 1:2

Many would argue that ADAM was the first man on the planet. In the verse above the original word used (for waters) meant multitudes of people...

Thoughts?

LORD NOSE
12-24-2007, 11:20 AM

Many would argue that ADAM was the first man on the planet. In the verse above the original word used (for waters) meant multitudes of people...

Thoughts?

lets gets more views on the 7 verses -
my studies tell me that Many waters also means multitude of people

the spirit of God was hovering over the people ?

how do yall see this ?

what is spirit ?

V4D3R
12-24-2007, 11:41 AM
conscious energy - elemental - something connected to the great spirit - a level above this density

Kephrem
12-24-2007, 01:51 PM
The earth was formless = it didn't exist at the time
darkness over the face of the deep = the darkness of deep space
spirit of God moved on the waters = the U.F.O's/Angleic Powers/Chariots of God made power moves on the elements (waters) of deep space to set off the Creation

(today astronauts train in water to be able to deal with space i.e. the 'waters' outside of the earths atmosphere)

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2007, 02:53 PM
It can be said many ways the Creation. You can put it in scientific, biblical or UFO-ian terms, but it all reverts to the same truth. One which cannot be denied nor explained fully. It just 'is'.

diggy
12-24-2007, 04:50 PM
How can one know what the spirit really is? It is stated in the Quran that God breathed his spirit into man, but what is it?

Kephrem
12-24-2007, 07:42 PM
It can be said many ways the Creation. You can put it in scientific, biblical or UFO-ian terms, but it all reverts to the same truth. One which cannot be denied nor explained fully. It just 'is'.

No it can't be said ''in many ways'' because the topic here is the Bible not mans vain opinion. According to the Bible what's referred to today as ''UFO's'' or ''Flying Saucers'' are actually the Angelic presence, the Chariots of God. The way I broke it down is exactly what those scriptures were saying. Unless you read the original Hebrew you're opinion on it doesn't mean jack shit.

Koolish
12-24-2007, 08:36 PM

Thoughts?
dinosaurs maybe? they spread and "ruled" the earth similar to civilized man.

Kephrem
12-24-2007, 09:06 PM
1) Adam wasn't the first man.
2) Adam was a nation of people.
3) Dinosaurs are mentioned in the Bible but not specifically in Genesis 1:2.
4) Original man (who were giants) ruled the dinosaurs. The example I can give is today on a lower level man of lesser stature control a great many of great beasts.

diggy
12-24-2007, 10:02 PM
4) Original man (who were giants) ruled the dinosaurs. The example I can give is today on a lower level man of lesser stature control a great many of great beasts.

Who was before Adam?

Koolish
12-24-2007, 10:19 PM
you can say this, and i will take it no further than your personal interpretation. can you show me that this is more than just a personal interpretation?

(i am aware of dinosaur's being mentioned, it is in the book of Job, but that verse does not challenge my theory).

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2007, 11:00 PM
No it can't be said ''in many ways'' because the topic here is the Bible not mans vain opinion. According to the Bible what's referred to today as ''UFO's'' or ''Flying Saucers'' are actually the Angelic presence, the Chariots of God. The way I broke it down is exactly what those scriptures were saying. Unless you read the original Hebrew you're opinion on it doesn't mean jack shit.

Like I said, and to quote you, its all 'mans vain opinion'. There are different ways you can interpret almost every Bible passage so who are you to think that your 'opinion' is the right one?
The more you say, the more close minded you reveal yourself to be.

Kephrem
12-24-2007, 11:43 PM
you can say this, and i will take it no further than your personal interpretation. can you show me that this is more than just a personal interpretation?

The Adam that I'm referring to here and who everyone thinks they're familiar with was not the first man according to the book of Genesis, and this can be proven first by understanding Genesis 4:14. Here Cain (being a fugitive) feared that ''EVERY ONE that would find him would slay him''. The next verse (Genesis 4:15) we read of the Most High putting prohibitions on people that happen to bump heads with Cain. It says in Genesis 4:15 ''Therefore WHOSOEVER slayeth Cain vengeance shall be taken on HIM''....then it further says that the Most High put a mark on Cain ''lest ANY finding him should kill him''.

If you would continue reading to Genesis 4:17 and then skip to verses 25-26 the whole theory taught for centuries by the churches that Adam, Eve, Cain, and Abel were the only people on earth would be utterly exposed as a LIE.

''And Cain knew his WIFE''..... (Genesis 4:17)

''And to Seth, to him there was also born a son''... (obviously men don't give birth, it's saying he, like Cain, wifed up one of the daughters of the other people and had a son -- Genesis 4:25 &26 )

Gen 1:26 カ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Gen 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

This verse here will prove none of what I said is my interpretation and that you havn't really been taught or have truely studied the Bible.

Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, AND CALLED THEIR NAME ADAM, in the day when they were created.

This is point blank saying that a people were called Adam. None of the bullshit churches are teaching this, only the Black Israelites of 125th street, or those groups which are/were offshoots of them.

The Adam mentioned in Genesis the 2nd chapter was a man that was chosen by God (Genesis 2:7) whose given name was the same name of his nation, the nation that he was a part of -- THE ADAMITES. An example I can give is a descendent of Jacob also being named Jacob after his ancestor, after the progenitor of his nation. In other words this Adam (Genesis 2:19) was named after the nation of Adam. (Genesis 1:26-28 with Genesis 5:1-2)

(i am aware of dinosaur's being mentioned, it is in the book of Job, but that verse does not challenge my theory).

Your theory is not even in the realm of a challenge. The waters of Genesis 1:2 is talking about the primordial elements of space.

additional scriptures:

The original people, nation of Adam i.e. the Adamites, and the chosen man Adam were dark brown skkined people - Genesis 2:7 ''dust of the ground'', Jeremiah 14:4 ''black unto the ground'', Ecclesiasticus 33:10 ''all men are from the ground''.. (in the Authorized King James 1611 edition Apocrypha) The soil of the ground is what it's referring to, the rich black/dark brown soil of the earth.

The Bible wasn't meant to be read like a novel. It's like a puzzle (Isa 28:10), full of parables (Mat 13:13), dark sayings (Psa 49:4), and symbolism. (Genesis 3:1)

Kephrem
12-24-2007, 11:45 PM
Like I said, and to quote you, its all 'mans vain opinion'. There are different ways you can interpret almost every Bible passage so who are you to think that your 'opinion' is the right one?
The more you say, the more close minded you reveal yourself to be.

Nah you fool. Tell me how you can interpret thou shalt not be a faggot, and the faggot shall be put to death. Go ahead and try and interpret that one and condemn yourself.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2007, 12:07 AM
Nah you fool. Tell me how you can interpret thou shalt not be a faggot, and the faggot shall be put to death. Go ahead and try and interpret that one and condemn yourself.

Im sure there would be people out there who would say death may mean a social death. Some passages, like the one you pseudo-mentioned are what would appear to be to the point. But most of them are not so distinct and straightforward.

BornPower
12-27-2007, 09:21 AM
I completely agree with Kephram on his first two points. And Nicky, the bible was never meant to be read in a straightforward manner. Number one, all the books were written by different people at different times. Number two, after all the translations the original text has gone through do you really think that you can gain understanding of this complex piece of work without looking at it in it's original context? And third, within the very text itself the bible tells us to lean not unto our own understanding. Riddles, imagery and metaphor was (and is still) used to try to explain things that the average person was never meant to understand. Just think about this: today human's use less than fifteen percent of our brain mass. The prophets in those times had to have been operating on a different mental plane than we are now. Things we try to seperate and study were never meant to be seperated, so now we look at an incomplete picture and swear that we're looking at the big one.

BornPower
12-27-2007, 09:23 AM
And Nicky, how can you dispute the gay thing? I could have sworn that Sodom and Gammorah were destroyed because of men trying to know one another (in the biblical sense). There's no way you can show us anything to validify that kind of behavior.

WARPATH
12-27-2007, 10:14 AM
I completely agree with Kephram on his first two points. And Nicky, the bible was never meant to be read in a straightforward manner. Number one, all the books were written by different people at different times. Number two, after all the translations the original text has gone through do you really think that you can gain understanding of this complex piece of work without looking at it in it's original context? And third, within the very text itself the bible tells us to lean not unto our own understanding. Riddles, imagery and metaphor was (and is still) used to try to explain things that the average person was never meant to understand. Just think about this: today human's use less than fifteen percent of our brain mass. The prophets in those times had to have been operating on a different mental plane than we are now. Things we try to seperate and study were never meant to be seperated, so now we look at an incomplete picture and swear that we're looking at the big one.

It's silly to believe that people today don't operate on the same level of the people in ancient Palestine. Speak for yourself.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/SatansCloset.jpg

Mormon Jesus Says:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/166906421_ba26a1a882_o.png

WARPATH
12-27-2007, 10:16 AM
And Nicky, how can you dispute the gay thing? I could have sworn that Sodom and Gammorah were destroyed because of men trying to know one another (in the biblical sense). There's no way you can show us anything to validify that kind of behavior.

Is there any way you can show us that Homosexuality is wrong without quoting from the bible or any other book for that matter?

BornPower
12-27-2007, 10:31 AM
CS: so if we're to advanced, how come we still can't explain Stonehenge or even how the pyramids were constructed? The melted sands in Russia? The natural science that the Chinese and ancient citizens of Kemet practice(d)?

I challenge you to show me another species on this planet that naturally exhibits homosexual behavior. One of the main purposes of sexual activity is the continuation of the species. I fail to see how homosexuality promotes this. The family stucture is MAN, WOMAN, and CHILD. MAN and MAN produces no seed...

Why am I explaining how homosexuality is wrong? Are you advocating it?

WARPATH
12-27-2007, 11:01 AM
CS: so if we're to advanced, how come we still can't explain Stonehenge or even how the pyramids were constructed? The melted sands in Russia? The natural science that the Chinese and ancient citizens of Kemet practice(d)?

I challenge you to show me another species on this planet that naturally exhibits homosexual behavior. One of the main purposes of sexual activity is the continuation of the species. I fail to see how homosexuality promotes this. The family stucture is MAN, WOMAN, and CHILD. MAN and MAN produces no seed...

Why am I explaining how homosexuality is wrong? Are you advocating it?

You can't explain Stonehenge, pyramids, etc. There is someone out there that can.

Monkeys, dogs, snails, exhibit homosexual behavior-the list goes on.

A family structure is not Man woman, child- it's a group of people caring for each other.

A family can consist of- Man, woman, woman, woman, woman, woman, child, child, child, child child, child, child, child, child child, child, child, child.

or

Man, Man, Woman, child, child, child, child, child, child

or

Man, Man, child, child, child, child child, child, child, child

or

Grandpa, Grandma, Grandpa, Grandma, mom, dad, mom, dad, child.

The family structure isn't the issue- it's producing seeds that don't have a family structure to rely on. With all the orphans in the world, we don't have any right in saying they shouldn't be allowed to have loving family- homosexual or not.

As for advocating homosexuality-

Yes, I don't think there's anything wrong with being Gay. Homosexuals are people too, and I've dated several lesbians in the past. I welcome their lifestyles.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-27-2007, 11:53 AM
the knowledge parts in the Bible are cool

but anybody that believes in almost everything in it will get straight up slap from me...ok, maybe Jesus existed, but he sure wasn't doing miracules everywhere he went....

plus the bible was one of the tools for enslaving other religions :/

V4D3R
12-27-2007, 05:37 PM
A lot of animals display homosexual conduct - but none more then the Human animal.

LORD NOSE
12-27-2007, 06:21 PM
Genesis 8 - 14

8 God called the expanse "sky." And there was evening, and there was morning葉he second day.

9 And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so.

10 God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good.

11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so.

12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

13 And there was evening, and there was morning葉he third day.

14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years,..........

Maybe by the middle of 2009 we can all say that we have read the whole Bible

JASPER
12-27-2007, 06:51 PM
z05F3MpJ-Lo
Not all dogs go to heaven... ;(

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/5/50/AllDogsGotoHeaven.jpg

Kephrem
12-28-2007, 02:40 AM
It's silly to believe that people today don't operate on the same level of the people in ancient Palestine. Speak for yourself.

I'm sure he was speaking of people in the ancient world in general.

And why you quote what I wrote to NickyTooch and post faggot cartoons behind it? Are you saying you agree with homosexuality? You a berdache son?

Kephrem
12-28-2007, 02:48 AM
Is there any way you can show us that Homosexuality is wrong without quoting from the bible or any other book for that matter?

Yeah, you a faggot. Fake ass native american with a berdache feminine spirit native archtype in his sig. Way to rep the ancestors fraud ass nigga.

BornPower
12-28-2007, 02:32 PM
ok. so animals may exhibit homosexual behavior. and ur right, people that exhibit homosexual behavior are still people. i'm just sayin that the homosexual lifestyle doesn't seem natural to me. (HUGGAH u crazy for that verse!)

CS
u right about the family structure, it is important for all children to have a support system like that, regardless of their sexual orientation. my issue is that if a child grows up in a homosexual household there is a larger than normal chance that they may begin to exhibit the behaviors of their "parents" and engage in the lifestyle themselves, continuing the cylce. more and more homosexual couples are adopting children (kudos for caring for the children) but if this trend continues to increase, more and more of our population will be entrenched in this questionable lifestyle.
How can you welcome a lesbian's lifestyle anyway? hers is centered around women treating women like men (or women, whatever the case may be). now if you're talking about being with multiple women at the same time (like the ancient kings did with harems and all that) THAT would be a lifestyle i'd endorse! ^O^

Koolish
12-28-2007, 03:09 PM
personally what makes the whole homosexual thing weird is the way homo's seem to deny their original gender, enough gay men act like women, enough gay women act like men. not all of them do, but i assume the majority of them are like this.

Cthulhu
12-28-2007, 05:36 PM
CS
u right about the family structure, it is important for all children to have a support system like that, regardless of their sexual orientation. my issue is that if a child grows up in a homosexual household there is a larger than normal chance that they may begin to exhibit the behaviors of their "parents" and engage in the lifestyle themselves, continuing the cylce. more and more homosexual couples are adopting children (kudos for caring for the children) but if this trend continues to increase, more and more of our population will be entrenched in this questionable lifestyle.
To my knowledge, there's no research proving that children raised by homosexuals are any more inclined to become gay themselves than children raised by heterosexuals. Why do you consider it a "questionable" lifestyle? It's a totally victimless crime as along as the adults are consenting, so I don't think it really matters.

How can you welcome a lesbian's lifestyle anyway? hers is centered around women treating women like men (or women, whatever the case may be). now if you're talking about being with multiple women at the same time (like the ancient kings did with harems and all that) THAT would be a lifestyle i'd endorse! ^O^Not all lesbians act like men just as not all gay men act like women. You continue to prove your complete ignorance with your blatant stereotypes. How can I welcome a lesbian's lifestyle? I really don't fucking care. Are they doing anything to bother me or anyone else if they want to treat women like men? No.

And I hope your last comment is a joke, otherwise you just continue to prove what a backward-ass, misogynist individual you are.

Cthulhu
12-28-2007, 05:41 PM
personally what makes the whole homosexual thing weird is the way homo's seem to deny their original gender, enough gay men act like women, enough gay women act like men. not all of them do, but i assume the majority of them are like this.
Gender roles are largely a construct of human society. Other than basic physical needs, there's nothing in nature that mandates all men must act like macho, grizzly providers for the family and all women must act motherly, like pretty things, and cook food. That's just how human society evolved. Sure, it's an extension of sexual attributes, but at the stage human society is at now, there's no need for the strict dichotomy of the sexes exhibited in early human societies.

Basically, a feminine man may bug you, but he's causing no harm to anyone by acting that way. And, I'm not totally sure, but I'd be willing to bet that most gay people wouldn't consider it "denying their gender" but rather it never felt natural for them to play that gender role.

LORD NOSE
12-29-2007, 01:55 AM
To my knowledge, there's no research proving that children raised by homosexuals are any more inclined to become gay themselves than children raised by heterosexuals. Why do you consider it a "questionable" lifestyle? It's a totally victimless crime as along as the adults are consenting, so I don't think it really matters.

Not all lesbians act like men just as not all gay men act like women. You continue to prove your complete ignorance with your blatant stereotypes. How can I welcome a lesbian's lifestyle? I really don't fucking care. Are they doing anything to bother me or anyone else if they want to treat women like men? No.

And I hope your last comment is a joke, otherwise you just continue to prove what a backward-ass, misogynist individual you are.

your anger/frustration will not allow you to see the truth in his reply - he covered all the spectrums of "gayness" - seemed to hit a nerve in you -

LORD NOSE
12-29-2007, 02:00 AM
Gender roles are largely a construct of human society. Other than basic physical needs, there's nothing in nature that mandates all men must act like macho, grizzly providers for the family and all women must act motherly, like pretty things, and cook food. That's just how human society evolved. Sure, it's an extension of sexual attributes, but at the stage human society is at now, there's no need for the strict dichotomy of the sexes exhibited in early human societies.

Basically, a feminine man may bug you, but he's causing no harm to anyone by acting that way. And, I'm not totally sure, but I'd be willing to bet that most gay people wouldn't consider it "denying their gender" but rather it never felt natural for them to play that gender role.

its mostly the result of an imbalance caused by trauma, bad food, and foul ideas put into a childs head at an early age - low self esteem,self destruction - but its so much in style and acceptable in western societies culture that you can be a proud homosexual and you can promote homosexual behavior

just like murder and mayhem is promoted and accepted in this society

kill someone, go to jail, get respect

hustle someone out of their money - get respect

there are all types of sicknesses in society and we are all infected with something - why kill the gay man or woman before you kill the lier and gossiper who spreads dirt in the community ?

why not kill the adulterer first - the one who breaks up families

pimps get respect before a gay nigga who ain't fuckin with no one ?

what about the crack dealer ?

the mentally iLL psychopaths ?

the cheat and swindler ?

who is gonna throw the first stone ?

Kephrem
12-29-2007, 08:05 AM
This character Cthulhu dissing harems yet defends homosexuality. Only in America. (spiritual Sodom Rev. 8:11)

Cthulhu
12-29-2007, 08:59 AM
I'm dissing harems because it treats women like property. I'm not for anything that infringes on someone's individuality.

And please, tell me how homosexuality is in any way the same thing as murder or drug dealing? What is a homosexual doing to personally cause harm to you?

And seriously, Sunny Winters, do you just make shit up? Where do you get such bullshit statistics?

And yes "only in America", well probably most of Western Europe too, but thank god I live here and not in Iran or Saudi Arabia where they physically and psychologically torture anyone who's different.

Kephrem
12-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Homo culture is being propagated to the world. That's how it's like murder and drug dealing. It's being fed to the younger generation through the media. And like these vices (and destructive practices) nature has a way of weeding out those who engage in such things. (A.I.D.S )

And don't thank God, thank the internationalists that hate America and her brutish citizens/slaves/cattle, the Elite families of Europe who set this country up as a new occult paradigm/world. The new Egypt. Sodom, Babylon the Great, new Rome, 'New Atlantis', Sin City, the Empire state, the Big Apple, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations on the Earth.

And FYI the Saudis are the servants of the Pope, the Rothschilds, ENGLANDS 'ROYAL' FAMILY, and yes America.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2007, 11:57 AM
I have never in my life had a gay person bother me or rob me or try to hit on my. To blame gay men for AIDS is ridiculous, especially on this forum were there are plenty of theories as to how and why AIDS really started.
Do I think gay sex is perverted? Yes, I do, but alot of the thing heterosexual do for pleasure is perverted as well. Look at how much money the porn industry makes. I'm guessing gay porn isnt the top seller.

Your views on gays and others reeks of fanaticism, supremecy and downright ugliness. You have become what you so often seem to loathe.

Kephrem
12-30-2007, 06:55 AM
so since AIDS has been far more destructive to african communities than to european/american communities (even the homosexual ones), by your logic, AIDS is nature's way of "weeding out" africans?

did i understand that right?

Straw man. No one was talking about Africans. The WHO injected segments of that population in Africa decades ago. We're talking about the homosexual population across the board. The walking virus and devil (the white man) throughout the 70's introduced the disease via clinics to people of color in certain cities of the U.S., Brazil, Haiti, to weed them out, and to weed out homosexuals period. (even though the financers who had this weapon developed from natural diseases perhaps found in a African monkey species, are themselves homosexual devils- the Elite families of America and Europe who want to preserve your species from genetic annihilation, who had this developed as a military weapon, perhaps from a natural disease that God allowed your mad scientists to discover to let nature run its course (through YOU, the DEVIL) in order to kill off the unatural and those living destructive lifestyles) But I don't expect your linear mentality to understand how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Kephrem
12-30-2007, 07:04 AM
I have never in my life had a gay person bother me or rob me or try to hit on my.

And? what's your point?

To blame gay men for AIDS is ridiculous,

Tell us where in this thread someone ''blamed gay men for AIDS''.

Do I think gay sex is perverted? Yes, I do, but alot of the thing heterosexual do for pleasure is perverted as well. Look at how much money the porn industry makes. I'm guessing gay porn isnt the top seller.

You obviously have much to say on the topic in your defense of it.

Your views on gays and others reeks of fanaticism,

Not only does this cat defend baby rapists, but Sodomites as well.

supremecy

Supremacy? The hell you talkin about now?

and downright ugliness.

lol @ ugliness. Straight up on some Oprah/morning talk show bitch shit.

You have become what you so often seem to loathe.

Tell your faggot friends to stop promoting that shit in Hollywood, TV, all media, politics, and to children in elementary school and then maybe you'll be left alone to do your devlishment.

LORD NOSE
12-30-2007, 07:11 AM
And seriously, Sunny Winters, do you just make shit up? Where do you get such bullshit statistics ?

what statistics ?

hey, you still mad ?

lmao

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2007, 10:56 AM
Again, I blame myself for even responding to you Kephrem. I have known about your ignorance. I wonder if you are this loud about it in public? I doubt it.

Cthulhu
12-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Why does everyone use this "you mad" comment?

Is it just something you use when you don't have a response? What do you achieve by pointing out that the other person is angry? Sure, I'm angry because this forum is filled with retards who spread ignorance.

Cthulhu
12-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Straw man. No one was talking about Africans. The WHO injected segments of that population in Africa decades ago. We're talking about the homosexual population across the board. The walking virus and devil (the white man) throughout the 70's introduced the disease via clinics to people of color in certain cities of the U.S., Brazil, Haiti, to weed them out, and to weed out homosexuals period. (even though the financers who had this weapon developed from natural diseases perhaps found in a African monkey species, are themselves homosexual devils- the Elite families of America and Europe who want to preserve your species from genetic annihilation, who had this developed as a military weapon, perhaps from a natural disease that God allowed your mad scientists to discover to let nature run its course (through YOU, the DEVIL) in order to kill off the unatural and those living destructive lifestyles) But I don't expect your linear mentality to understand how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Wow..............just.........wow

How is homosexuality destructive?

LORD NOSE
12-30-2007, 04:32 PM
Why does everyone use this "you mad" comment?

Is it just something you use when you don't have a response? What do you achieve by pointing out that the other person is angry? Sure, I'm angry because this forum is filled with retards who spread ignorance.

and you are the light that sets these retards straight ?

you mad ?

lol

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2007, 07:30 PM
I heard they stamp kephrems face into gorilla cookies.

LORD NOSE
12-30-2007, 08:32 PM
I heard they stamp kephrems face into gorilla cookies.

its shit like this that helps us bring this all to a close

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2007, 10:40 PM
Thats a line from the movie outsiders genius.

LORD NOSE
12-31-2007, 12:03 AM
Thats a line from the movie outsiders genius.

really ?

never seen that flick

was it any good ?

Cthulhu
12-31-2007, 12:08 AM
and you are the light that sets these retards straight ?

you mad ?

lol

No light. Just a dude who calls bullshit when he sees some of the stupidest drivel he's ever heard.

LORD NOSE
12-31-2007, 12:19 AM
No light. Just a dude who calls bullshit when he sees some of the stupidest drivel he's ever heard.

so let me get this straight

you are in a forum full of retards

you know where you are and you know that everyone here is retarded

so what you do is tell retarded people that what they are saying/typing is bullshit and you expect these retards to get it ?

is this your function here ?

to be the light that sets these retards straight ?

are you mad ?

lol

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/1313/madky1.gif

Kephrem
12-31-2007, 01:00 AM
so god created AIDS

God created everything.

so that it may be discovered

Western scientists (American and Italian - Dr. Aurelio Peccei of the Club of Rome) probably discovered some sort of natural disease in a monkey species in Africa. I already said that. What they did was turn it into a biological weapon.

by evil white scientists

Scientists who worked evil. (to go against nature)

who injected it into both native africans and africans living in the US

It was introduced VIA clinics to Blacks in the west, Haiti, Brazil. Into specific faggot spots in NYC and San Francisco. In certain continental African areas through the WHO.

which has ravished communities to a degree far greater than it has affected homosexual communities, let alone the larger white population...

Exactly. It was meant as a weapon to destroy millions of blacks and hispanics in general (as you've confirmed here), and in their original plan homosexuals of all colors (it is no wonder then why they're always trying to push 'homosexual rights' with that of so-called minorities, because it's a psychological warfare tactic being used by the devil).

Evidently the diseases true intent is now (has long been) manifested as a weapon against people of color.

and god created it

God created all things. Even the original disease that was in a monkey species which the DEVIL went and found and decided to use it a weapon against over population.

in order to kill off "the unnatural and those living destructive lifestyles."

Right, because it was first brought out in the media as effecting faggots, and those who were promiscuous coming out of the 70's and 80's being in certain circles (and lifestyles) who were being hit up as well, via drugs and sharing of needles. In addition to this they were prescribing certain drugs in the 90's that was worse then the HIV that people were contracting and effectively murdered untold numbers of people.

you realize that 60% of the world's HIV/AIDS patients live in africa, despite having only 12% of the world's population right?

Evidently the diseases true intent is now (has long been) manifested as a weapon against people of color.

It was introduced VIA clinics to Blacks in the west, Haiti, Brazil. Into specific faggot spots in NYC and San Francisco. In certain continental African areas through the WHO.

must be a hell of a lot of "unnatural" people living in africa i guess right?

To the devil, yes. One because they have color and are a potential threat to white genetic survival. And two they introduced it via inoculation to the homo's out there as well.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 02:34 AM
What a waste of an otherwise seemingly decent mind.

Kephrem
12-31-2007, 12:10 PM
HIV/AIDS is what is it is. It's good only as deterrent NOT TO BE A FAGGOT, not to make hoes out of our sistas (black, hispanic, native american), not to use needles/drugs. I would suggest to a family member not do any of that and keep it righteous to avoid contracting that which God allowed the devil to unleash as a weapon as a result of their fear of over population and white genetic annihilation.

Cthulhu
12-31-2007, 12:20 PM
I don't get it. Why is homosexuality such a bad, horrible thing that half the people here rank it beside robbery and murder? Can you justify your hatred of it without using the Bible or any other religious text?

STYLE
12-31-2007, 12:30 PM
there is a gaping hole in this argument. it is my understanding that the devil encourages and nurtures unnatural behavior, whether that be death or homosex. so my guess is that the devil would want more booty biters then less.
personally i feel people give the devil too much credit. yes the white race has done the foulest things in the history of the world but they are not the devil. they may be the instruments he uses to combat nature but you already have heard my reasoning for that hypothesis.
AIDS is the byproduct of promiscuity. period

STYLE
12-31-2007, 12:32 PM
I don't get it. Why is homosexuality such a bad, horrible thing that half the people here rank it beside robbery and murder? Can you justify your hatred of it without using the Bible or any other religious text?

well if you are gay you can't reproduce. since ALL forms of life wish to exist and multiply, homosexuality has to be the most basic of destructive lifestyles.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 12:35 PM
No, they can't. But they are so delusional, they believe they have 'facts' and 'truth' when all they really have is their own personal interpretations of scripture. They are so racist and prejudice that to accuse others of wrongdoing only magnifies their hypocrasy. They do not realize this because they are not rational thinkers. There minds are enslaved to bitterness, hatred and fear.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 12:39 PM
there is a gaping hole in this argument. it is my understanding that the devil encourages and nurtures unnatural behavior, whether that be death or homosex. so my guess is that the devil would want more booty biters then less.
personally i feel people give the devil too much credit. yes the white race has done the foulest things in the history of the world but they are not the devil. they may be the instruments he uses to combat nature but you already have heard my reasoning for that hypothesis.
AIDS is the byproduct of promiscuity. period

AIDS is not the first plague. There have been countless others. Black Death, Influenza, polio, smallpox.....This is only to name a few. Who knows how badly SARS would have spread without advanced medicine.

Blaiming whites for problems that existed long before white controlled this Earth is the biggest copout and it also hinders any real headway against disease.

Cthulhu
12-31-2007, 01:00 PM
there is a gaping hole in this argument. it is my understanding that the devil encourages and nurtures unnatural behavior,
lol, It is my understanding that the devil is a fictional character from Christian and Islamic mythology (he's not even in the early Jewish religion, he was an amalgamation of several figures throughout the Old Testament)

whether that be death or homosex.
Wait a minute! Since when is death unnatural? Dying is perhaps the most natural thing humans or any other living thing does.

so my guess is that the devil would want more booty biters then less. But why? If I was the Prince of All Evil I don't think I would care too much about guys humping eachother. If my bent was the destruction of human souls I would probalby promote religious fanaticism and intolerance since those are sure fire ways to end civilization.......oh wait............

personally i feel people give the devil too much credit. yes the white race has done the foulest things in the history of the world but they are not the devil. they may be the instruments he uses to combat nature but you already have heard my reasoning for that hypothesis. Whatever this drivel is supposed to mean.

AIDS is the byproduct of promiscuity. period No shit. Wear a rubber. Get tested. Tell your partner(s) if you have it.

Cthulhu
12-31-2007, 01:04 PM
well if you are gay you can't reproduce. since ALL forms of life wish to exist and multiply, homosexuality has to be the most basic of destructive lifestyles.

No shit, all lifeforms want to exist and mulitiply. That's how life and evolution works. Considering that humans are massively overpopulating the world and destroying nature everywhere they go, homosexuals and non-reproducing heterosexuals have to be among the LEAST destructive people.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 01:14 PM
No shit, all lifeforms want to exist and mulitiply. That's how life and evolution works. Considering that humans are massively overpopulating the world and destroying nature everywhere they go, homosexuals and non-reproducing heterosexuals have to be among the LEAST destructive people.

Very true. Thing is tho, its not as if a homosexual can't reproduce. They still have the means. Alot of AIDS among black women is spread from black bisexual men in prison who come home and want some pussy. "Down Low" brothas. And this is not a black phenomenon. Its everywhere.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 01:16 PM
The truest thing ever said by stylemaster....

AIDS is the byproduct of sexual promiscuity.

Kephrem
12-31-2007, 02:19 PM
so is a cure a good thing or a bad thing, in your opinion?

The cure is to not be a faggot, to not use needles/drugs, and to not treat the women of ones own nation (people) as hoes. Keep it righteous. The only cure for America in nuclear fire.

V4D3R
12-31-2007, 02:37 PM
Cthulhu - are you gay? You seem pretty adamant on defending that lifestyle.

Kephrem
12-31-2007, 02:59 PM
What does your question have to do with my statements which you quoted? If a man is married there's no need for condoms.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 03:20 PM
sorry for so many questions, but for me it's like exploring the mind of a psychopath. indulge me.

LMAO...I take it back...THAT is the truest thing anyones ever said!!!!

Cthulhu
12-31-2007, 03:59 PM
Cthulhu - are you gay? You seem pretty adamant on defending that lifestyle.

No, I just have a problem with bigots who spout uneducated nonsense they read in a book from the Iron Age.

I also know a few gay people and I can assure you they are causing fare less "destruction" with their lifestyles than these born-again Christian families who decide to have 15 children.

Cthulhu
12-31-2007, 04:01 PM
The cure is to not be a faggot, to not use needles/drugs, and to not treat the women of ones own nation (people) as hoes. Keep it righteous. The only cure for America in nuclear fire.

It's not like anyone chooses to be a faggot considering the societal prejudice they will inevitably face. It's not like you can just go up to a gay person and say "hey, stop being a faggot, I read in this really old book of tribal blood feuds that it's bad for the world." Can you just suddenly stop being heterosexual? Could you, if you were willing, suddenly have an incredible crush on another man? Probably not. It works the same way around.

Cthulhu
12-31-2007, 04:02 PM
What does your question have to do with my statements which you quoted? If a man is married there's no need for condoms.

This is the kind of "logic" that spreads AIDS and other STDs.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2007, 04:02 PM
I agree Cthulhu...people like to blame one group of people for all the miseries in the world. It is something that probably will never end. It shows you how stupid humans still can be.

Cthulhu
12-31-2007, 04:04 PM
I agree Cthulhu...people like to blame one group of people for all the miseries in the world. It is something that probably will never end. It shows you how stupid humans still can be.

I don't understand how you can even blame gay people for any miseries other than your own insecurites about them. What are two consenting homosexual adults doing to harm you or anyone else with their private life? (I don't mean you, personally, NickyTooch)

One logical fallacy alot of conservative shitheads use (which, fortunately, I haven't seen yet here) is to equate the average homosexual adult with homosexual child molesters.

WARPATH
12-31-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm sure he was speaking of people in the ancient world in general.

And why you quote what I wrote to NickyTooch and post faggot cartoons behind it? Are you saying you agree with homosexuality? You a berdache son?

Yeah, you a faggot. Fake ass native american with a berdache feminine spirit native archtype in his sig. Way to rep the ancestors fraud ass nigga.

Your lost on so many levels it's funny.

And for the record, i'm not a homosexual. I enjoy the female form to a point that it's hazardous to my health.

and

If you new what that character represents in my sig you would never speak to me in such a foul manner. I'm light years ahead of you son.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/KristinaMorris_Raven.jpg

WARPATH
12-31-2007, 04:30 PM
ok. so animals may exhibit homosexual behavior. and ur right, people that exhibit homosexual behavior are still people. i'm just sayin that the homosexual lifestyle doesn't seem natural to me. (HUGGAH u crazy for that verse!)

CS
How can you welcome a lesbian's lifestyle anyway? hers is centered around women treating women like men (or women, whatever the case may be). now if you're talking about being with multiple women at the same time (like the ancient kings did with harems and all that) THAT would be a lifestyle i'd endorse! ^O^

There is no evidence that supports the notion that children with homosexual parents will grow up and become homosexuals themselves.

and

I'm talking about welcoming a lesbians lifestyle in ths regard:

Lesbian: "Hey, see that girl."

Me: "yes"

Lesbian: "Do you like her?"

Me: "yes"

Lesbian: "I'll bring her home for us later okay?"

Me: "I'll get the hot oils ready."

WARPATH
12-31-2007, 04:34 PM
God created everything.

Including homosexuality.

Show me some more of that bible thumping logic.

STYLE
12-31-2007, 06:19 PM
there is a correlation between a society's acceptance (or even promotion) of homosexuality and that societies homo population.

when you create middleschool gay support groups and display gratuitous gay affection on tv you can actually sway hetro to homo.

no one is 100% gay or straight. its a spectrum. so it is possible to flip a mf once you remove the stigma and taboo.

i feel thats wrong.

cthulu- the devil is the polar opposite of god. life and death. if there is a universal life force there must be a universal "death". life never wants to die, but yes it is a natural occurrence.

Cthulhu
12-31-2007, 07:10 PM
there is a correlation between a society's acceptance (or even promotion) of homosexuality and that societies homo population. More likely, societies that prohibit homosexuality and persecute those who are homosexual have skewed statistics because very few are willing to admit they are gay.

when you create middleschool gay support groups and display gratuitous gay affection on tv you can actually sway hetro to homo. Please give me some proof that this happens. First of all, a "middleschool gay support group" is just that. It's not out to recruit homos. And last time I checked, heterosexual male teenagers were not the prime audience for shows like "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."

no one is 100% gay or straight. its a spectrum. I wasn't disputing this.

so it is possible to flip a mf once you remove the stigma and taboo. While maybe possible, it's not as easy as you suggest. Sexual orientation isn't like taste in music or movies that can change at the drop of a hat. If someone is borderline gay, then maybe, but you act like gays are out there trying to brainwash straight people into their fold. This just isn't true.

i feel thats wrong.Why do you even care? If someone is borderline gay and he chooses to explore that side of his sexuality, what's it to you? Why do you possess the moral compass of sexual morality? As long as there's consent, no harm can be done.

cthulu- the devil is the polar opposite of god. life and death. if there is a universal life force there must be a universal "death". life never wants to die, but yes it is a natural occurrence.
Backward religious drivel. The last thing this discusison needs is the input of "god".

diggy
12-31-2007, 11:34 PM
I think u guys should get a different perspective on the origin/nature of HIV/AIDS from a guy named Peter Deusberg. Google his name and also search on youtube.

Kephrem
01-01-2008, 04:52 AM
[COLOR="Cyan"]so you believe HIV should be allowed to proliferate throughout a community

I don't control nature you fool. It's God/the Universe allowing it. I said it is what it is.

because if you're married to a woman and don't use drugs, it won't bring harm to any of the "good" people?

The cure is to not be a faggot, to not use needles/drugs, and to not treat the women of ones own nation (people) as hoes. Keep it righteous.

If a nation is to prosper these are some of the guidelines that they should follow.

But as for you and your lack of understanding on the issue:

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Kephrem
01-01-2008, 05:07 AM
Including homosexuality.

And you're right. Because God created good and evil.

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things].

The reason why you and your Gay, Lesbian, and Transgender community (do they have those next to Rez's now?) are faggots is because you're (or have become) inconsequential to the Most High. God who created nature, has allowed you (given you up) to become unatural. In other words you're (or have degenerated into) a devil, an example of the evil (against the natural) manifested in the universe. (to be destroyed at a future date when righteousness is finally uplifted on the earth, under the laws of God/the universe/nature)

Show me some more of that bible thumping logic.

I don't thump the Bible. I thump heads like those young braves did to your ass in the park. I believe they saw that same berdache spirit that you're giving off now. It's unfortunate that pipe wasn't swung just a little bit harder, with a lil bit more of a warrior spirit behind it. Perhps it would've knocked that two gender faggot spirit right out of you.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Keph your couldnt thump a flea. I hope your not having pre-marital sex or masturbating....you could go to hell.

Are you a big Joel Osteen fan??

Cthulhu
01-01-2008, 02:52 PM
God isn't real, dummies, at least not the kind you believe in.

V4D3R
01-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Kephrem - you are the tool of fools. You dont know shit. Keep preaching that hate you faggot. You judge too much for your own good and preach shit by making what the KJV of the bible has to offer - fit into your insane black supremest views - end of story.

Kephrem
01-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Kephrem - you are the tool of fools. You dont know shit. Keep preaching that hate you faggot.

I thought you were the faggot advocate, now you use it as an insult?

You judge too much for your own good and preach shit by making what the KJV of the bible has to offer - fit into your insane black supremest views - end of story.

Judging is (has always been) a part of life. (at least it has been for the Wise) But your ass is so far out your mind in the rhetoric of the devil you don't know what the fuck you're talkin about anymore.

V4D3R
01-01-2008, 06:34 PM
^^Don't make shit up.

Your not wise at all to preach what you do, how you do.
Your nothing near a saint. Thats what your implying now.

Divider of people.

STYLE
01-01-2008, 10:10 PM
More likely, societies that prohibit homosexuality and persecute those who are homosexual have skewed statistics because very few are willing to admit they are gay.

and few are willing to live a gay lifestyle. see my point.

Please give me some proof that this happens. First of all, a "middleschool gay support group" is just that. It's not out to recruit homos. And last time I checked, heterosexual male teenagers were not the prime audience for shows like "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."

do you think that middleschoolers understand sexuality, or are the right age to have alternative lifestyles nurtured by an adult?

While maybe possible, it's not as easy as you suggest. Sexual orientation isn't like taste in music or movies that can change at the drop of a hat. If someone is borderline gay, then maybe, but you act like gays are out there trying to brainwash straight people into their fold. This just isn't true.

but thats my point. kids today do choose orientation like its music. thats because whether its marketed for their demographic or not, Real World and Next ect ect show a skewed view of homo life. like being gay is inconsequential.

Why do you even care? If someone is borderline gay and he chooses to explore that side of his sexuality, what's it to you? Why do you possess the moral compass of sexual morality? As long as there's consent, no harm can be done.

rampant homosexuality is a benchmark for a society's decline. personally i feel it goes against basic human nature. yes, homo urges are natural, so is rage murder and envy. but that doesn't mean you act on them

Kephrem
01-02-2008, 04:22 AM
if your child is sick, you wouldn't say "it is what it is."

Are you that stupid? Since when is HIV/AIDS a common child sickness?

And stop trying to use my comments with scenerios unrelated to why I said them in the first place.

likewise, it would be inhumane for the global community to ignore the HIV/AIDS epidemic

It's inhumane for the ''world community'' to ignore that this is all the result of a biological weapon intended for population control.

to ignore that drugs/in africa, or worse, discourage condom use because it's "unnatural." do you understand?

The cure is to not be a faggot, to not use needles/drugs, and to not treat the women of ones own nation (people) as hoes. Keep it righteous.

Kephrem
01-02-2008, 04:41 AM
Your not wise at all

Wise means to see, to know.

to preach what you do,

I'm not preaching at all, I'm only beheading a devil and his rhetoric.

how you do.

Because you're not even a man, you're a sensitive bitch. You rather someone talk about smooth shit (love, love, love 24/7), in other words, lies.

Isa 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

Your nothing near a saint. Thats what your implying now.

Shut ya ass up. You know nothing about what saints are.

Divider of people.

In other words your one of those coons that wants to lose his identity as an original and mix with the devil.

And FYI the nations have been divided on their own accord since time immemorial.

Gen 10:32 These [are] the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.

Lol @ you preaching that One World Order shit here.

V4D3R
01-02-2008, 10:27 AM
Kephrem - stfu - you are the scared mothafucka - go to church. I have free will. I'm not a brainwashed fool that uses an enslavement tool such as the bible to make me feel better.

I'm done with you. Talk to yourself now. And think that you won - but you have been exposed.

Kephrem
01-02-2008, 10:52 AM
Kephrem - stfu - you are the scared mothafucka - go to church.

Why say that I'm ''scared'' and that I should ''go to a church''? Obviously you lack reading comprehension, as everything I've said is against the so-called churches.

I have free will. I'm not a brainwashed fool that uses an enslavement tool such as the bible to make me feel better.

The Bible isnt an enslavement tool, rather it was the devil through hundreds of years of indoctrination, of their misinterpretations and lies that served the ruling classes purpose of pacifying the masses.

At one point the teachings of Christ were a threat to the government of the time, that is to the Roman Empire.

Koolish
01-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Kephrem - stfu - you are the scared mothafucka - go to church. I have free will. I'm not a brainwashed fool that uses an enslavement tool such as the bible to make me feel better.

I'm done with you. Talk to yourself now. And think that you won - but you have been exposed.

How is it the Bible enslaves and corrupts minds?

How do you feel better?

V4D3R
01-02-2008, 04:44 PM
^^Honestly I dont think it's the true Creator spoken of in that book.

Cthulhu
01-02-2008, 09:39 PM
How is it the Bible enslaves and corrupts minds?

How do you feel better?

Because it has been so nurtured throughout the history of Western civilization that millions of people believe the wacky and, many times, downright lunatic ideas it has about the world that are outdated by thousands of years of human progress. Throw that piece of fueding tribal trash back in the desert where it belongs.

Koolish
01-03-2008, 10:12 AM
Because it has been so nurtured throughout the history of Western civilization that millions of people believe the wacky and, many times, downright lunatic ideas it has about the world that are outdated by thousands of years of human progress. Throw that piece of fueding tribal trash back in the desert where it belongs.

which books/verses specifically are part of this idiotic lunacy?

WARPATH
01-03-2008, 10:13 AM
And you're right. Because God created good and evil.

The reason why you and your Gay, Lesbian, and Transgender community (do they have those next to Rez's now?) are faggots is because you're (or have become) inconsequential to the Most High. God who created nature, has allowed you (given you up) to become unatural. In other words you're (or have degenerated into) a devil, an example of the evil (against the natural) manifested in the universe. (to be destroyed at a future date when righteousness is finally uplifted on the earth, under the laws of God/the universe/nature)

I don't thump the Bible. I thump heads like those young braves did to your ass in the park. I believe they saw that same berdache spirit that you're giving off now. It's unfortunate that pipe wasn't swung just a little bit harder, with a lil bit more of a warrior spirit behind it. Perhps it would've knocked that two gender faggot spirit right out of you.

LOL

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j113/Charging_Soldier/Umad.jpg

Kephrem
01-03-2008, 10:36 AM
That's what I thought. Play your position as a clown.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-03-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm just curious why some of you Native americans so freely use the 'n' word?

Kephrem
01-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Lil Niggy if you're truely curious why don't you start a new thread and ask.

lol @ the 'n' word. Fuckin cracka.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Care to throw around another racial slur? Doesn't surprise me tho...you can't even love yourself, seeing as you hate your culture and people.

By the way, that last sentence is the epitome of lie that you are and the contradiction that you are.

"LOL@ LilNiggy using the 'n' word. Fuckin cracka,"

Which one is it? Am I black or white...Or is it whatever slur you feel like using at the time?

BornPower
01-03-2008, 04:05 PM
WOW...:dead:

LORD NOSE
01-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Care to throw around another racial slur? Doesn't surprise me tho...you can't even love yourself, seeing as you hate your culture and people.

By the way, that last sentence is the epitome of lie that you are and the contradiction that you are.

Which one is it? Am I black or white...Or is it whatever slur you feel like using at the time?

you are lost lil niggy

you have no clue

i know that you think you do with all your heart
but you really don't
no diss
i'm serious
i really wish that i could make you understand these things -
in time - if you continue to build and most of all think, you may be able to grasp some understanding of these things

Kephrem
01-03-2008, 04:38 PM

Of course you're only talking out your ass here. You don't have the intelligence to debate me so you throw out baseless assumptions on top of all your other bullshit rhetoric.

Which one is it? Am I black or white...

You would be the latter.

And your spooky 'n-word' doesn't arbitrairly apply to black folks. Especially the spellling with the dreaded 'er' at the end of it. That would be you and people like you of all colors, shapes, and sizes.

Or is it whatever slur you feel like using at the time?

lol @ ''slur''.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Coming from the two biggest racist, bigoted, hatefilled, conservative ,hard headed people on the forum.

BornPower
01-04-2008, 11:09 AM
So...what was this thread supposed to be about again?

:learning:

LORD NOSE
01-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Coming from the two biggest racist, bigoted, hatefilled, conservative ,hard headed people on the forum.

how do i treat white people ?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-04-2008, 08:09 PM
On this board? you are highly bigoted and racist.

Outside the board? I don't know.

LORD NOSE
01-04-2008, 08:15 PM

whats makes you say i'm racist ?

LORD NOSE
01-05-2008, 03:01 AM

so i treat every white person on this board very badly huh ?

what are some of the things i do to white people on this board to make you say i'm racist ?

SID
01-05-2008, 07:05 AM
I think the bible is a man-made book, created to control a large percentage of the population through the worship of a "god man"

diggy
01-05-2008, 09:22 PM
I think the bible is a man-made book, created to control a large percentage of the population through the worship of a "god man"

Yes some parts of it were obviously corrupted and contradict each other. The word of God should be one and the same; it should confirm each other.

I heard that there is a specific chapter/book of the bible that jews have interupted with heavily. I can't remember which book.

But in General many parts have been tampered with.

RzaRectum
01-05-2008, 11:47 PM
so i treat every white person on this board very badly huh ?

what are some of the things i do to white people on this board to make you say i'm racist ?

Last time I checked SUN only dated white girls with blue eyes.
More of a preferred race it seems.

LORD NOSE
01-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Last time I checked SUN only dated white girls with blue eyes.
More of a preferred race it seems.

thats right

if they don't have blue eyes,blonde hair, and pink nipples it ain't right

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2008, 12:09 AM
Anyone who claims people are devils or inherently evil is either racist or uneducated. I'm guessing you have enough education to know better.

But maybe I do have you wrong if you only want the white women. But that really doesn't mean you aint racist cuz pussy is pussy.

LORD NOSE
01-06-2008, 12:59 AM
Anyone who claims people are devils or inherently evil is either racist or uneducated. I'm guessing you have enough education to know better.

But maybe I do have you wrong if you only want the white women. But that really doesn't mean you aint racist cuz pussy is pussy.

something gotta be wrong with caucasians

look at the trail of death they left/leave

why are the people entertained with violence

a weak build is more susceptible to wickedness

but the white man has proven his point

by making us weak and giving us his culture/ways, he has proven that we too can be devils

now that he has shown us these things, there is no more need for him lol

his purpose is done

his time is up

and he's scared

so now he wants to blow up the whole wide world with his bombs

but will only make a hell fire for himself

poor poor poor little satan

so sad

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2008, 01:47 AM
Your not a white man so how do you know what is going on inside his head? They all think the same thoughts?
I could debate with you and prove you wrong, but you would only twist facts and lie to make things to your liking, so I'm not going to waste my time.

All I'm saying is get off your ass, exercise your brain and read your history with an unbiased, scientific perspective. Pretend you have no affiliation with god and look at the world like it is a science experiment and you will realize why things happened and how they happened.
You will also realize that upon closer inspection, pretty much all humanity is evil as defined by your terms.
Your views are extreme and result from YOUR personal situation. But the world is much bigger than you.
Just as Vader said in another post. Your ego is getting in your way of seeing clearly.

Koolish
01-06-2008, 03:20 AM
Yes some parts of it were obviously corrupted and contradict each other. The word of God should be one and the same; it should confirm each other.

I heard that there is a specific chapter/book of the bible that jews have interupted with heavily. I can't remember which book.

But in General many parts have been tampered with.

Jeremiah 8:8 (King James Version)

8How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

Jeremiah 8:8 (New International Version)

8 " 'How can you say, "We are wise,
for we have the law of the LORD,"
when actually the lying pen of the scribes
has handled it falsely?

the NIV seems to say what you were talking about.

diggy
01-06-2008, 04:06 AM
Exactly. WHen I was 13yrs old and was comparing certain parts of the bible, I noticed it was not the tru word of God at least not entirely. Cuz I had a few diff. versions of the bible. In my mind I thought, If its the word of God, It should be the same. But in diff. versions, man chose to change the words, making it man's revelations, not Gods.

They seek to make the bible current in its meaning, but loose the meaning and authenticity. And that verse of the bible describes exactly what they are doing to it.

LORD NOSE
01-06-2008, 04:12 AM
Your not a white man so how do you know what is going on inside his head?

whats in the white mans mind is expressed by the white mans hands and mouth

They all think the same thoughts?

when it comes to niggas....probably

I could debate with you and prove you wrong,

no you can't

you truly believe you can but you cannot

but you would only twist facts and lie to make things to your liking, so I'm not going to waste my time.

Don't

LIE ? no need for me to lie - i'm about Truth - the pure truth

All I'm saying is get off your ass, exercise your brain and read your history with an unbiased, scientific perspective.

you are new here and it shows

Pretend you have no affiliation with god and look at the world like it is a science experiment and you will realize why things happened and how they happened.

thanks for the advice young man but you are late

You will also realize that upon closer inspection, pretty much all humanity is evil as defined by your terms.

so you are agreeing that white men are evil ?

Your views are extreme and result from YOUR personal situation. But the world is much bigger than you.
Just as Vader said in another post. Your ego is getting in your way of seeing clearly.

there are different levels of understanding - there are things blocking your way from seeing the facts and being truthful to yourself about yourself - you are not humble enough to admit the wrong - and you are too afraid to agree with the obvious - if you are on trial being judged, you won't face your sentence like a man, you'll try and point out everything that every one else did instead of facing your own demons face to face - get rid of those blocks

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2008, 11:16 AM
^---In my life I have realized that some people just don't want to be helped. I've seen friends go into AA and change their life, and I've seen others waste away in denial pretending to have all the answers doing nothing to solve their problems.
These people are usually the most prideful, headstrong, stubborn individuals one could meet. It seems you fit into the latter category. I hope you never develope a drug problem...

Koolish
01-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Exactly. WHen I was 13yrs old and was comparing certain parts of the bible, I noticed it was not the tru word of God at least not entirely. Cuz I had a few diff. versions of the bible. In my mind I thought, If its the word of God, It should be the same. But in diff. versions, man chose to change the words, making it man's revelations, not Gods.

They seek to make the bible current in its meaning, but loose the meaning and authenticity. And that verse of the bible describes exactly what they are doing to it.
note how the NIV version says it stronger.

i learned from a lecture that one of the translators for the NIV was an advanced occultist...

Cthulhu
01-06-2008, 05:02 PM
^---In my life I have realized that some people just don't want to be helped. I've seen friends go into AA and change their life, and I've seen others waste away in denial pretending to have all the answers doing nothing to solve their problems.
These people are usually the most prideful, headstrong, stubborn individuals one could meet. It seems you fit into the latter category. I hope you never develope a drug problem...SUNNY is audacious at sophistry.

Cthulhu
01-06-2008, 05:05 PM

Wait a minute......how can you possibly tell if something is "God's word"? Certainly NIV is a more accurate translation than King James, but you have no proof that the original texts are from God. And it is far more likely that they were written by men.

Koolish
01-06-2008, 05:50 PM
no where in the Bible does it declare that God wrote these words, it doesn't talk about it's own creation at all since the Bible is a composition of many books.

however, the books that are valued are valued because it speaks strongest on the religious beliefs, history, and moral code.

LORD NOSE
01-07-2008, 01:09 AM
something is seriously wrong with white people lol

lil niggy is proof of this

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2008, 11:33 AM
I dont know tho...Using a black connatation to insult me is somehow subliminally inferring that you feel that you are inferior?
But I embrace it on this board. It means im a 'god'. So keep the pseudo-compliments coming.

Kephrem
01-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Wrong again Lil Niggy. When it comes to knowledge, wisdom, & understanding you're a mental 'midget' in the 'triple stage of blackness'.

I dont know tho...Using a black connatation to insult me is somehow subliminally inferring that you feel that you are inferior?

LORD NOSE
01-08-2008, 01:11 AM
But I embrace it on this board. It means im a 'god'. So keep the pseudo-compliments coming.

didn't you call me an eggplant in another thread ?

i'm racist ?

lol @ lil niggy

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Eggplant is a term of endearment me and my italian brother use to compliment our sun soaked neighbors to the south.

LORD NOSE
01-09-2008, 03:19 PM
forked tongue

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006040912690

What is the meaning of "he who speaks with fork tongue"?

In many mythologies a demon/devil is portrayed to have a forked tongue, and more likely to lie than tell the truth. Therefore, someone believed to be lying is akin to the devil.

V4D3R
04-06-2008, 10:05 AM
stop the bs in this thread

what do u make of these quotes

1-1things which must shortly come to pass;
6-12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
6-13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, and she is shaken of a mighty wind.
6-14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
6-15And the kinds of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
8-7The first angel sounded, and there followed fail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8-8And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
8-10And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it feel upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
8-11And the name of the star is called Wormwood:
8-12And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
11-19and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
12-3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12-4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars in heaven, and did cast them to the earth:
16-3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man:
16-4And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters, and they became blood.
16-8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.16-9And men were scorched with great heat,
16-10And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness;
16-12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up,
16-18And there were voices, and thunders, and lighnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as not since men were upon the earth, so mighty and earthquake, and so great.
16-19and the cities of the nations fell:
16-20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
16-21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent:

diggy
04-06-2008, 11:07 PM
stop the bs in this thread

what do u make of these quotes

1-1things which must shortly come to pass;

6-12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

6-13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, and she is shaken of a mighty wind.

6-14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

6-15And the kinds of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

8-7The first angel sounded, and there followed fail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8-8And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

8-10And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it feel upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

8-11And the name of the star is called Wormwood:

8-12And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

11-19and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

12-3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

12-4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars in heaven, and did cast them to the earth:

16-3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man:

16-4And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters, and they became blood.

16-8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.16-9And men were scorched with great heat,

16-10And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness;

16-12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up,

16-18And there were voices, and thunders, and lighnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as not since men were upon the earth, so mighty and earthquake, and so great.

16-19and the cities of the nations fell:

16-20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

16-21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent:

What are these verses relevent to?

V4D3R
04-07-2008, 11:17 AM
What are these verses relevent to?
The build. Making sense of these verses and seeing what others see in them.

diggy
04-07-2008, 08:33 PM
The build. Making sense of these verses and seeing what others see in them.

I meant who can interperet all the symbolism in those verses?

V4D3R
04-21-2008, 09:05 PM
I meant who can interperet all the symbolism in those verses?
Well the thread starter wont go along with his thread anymore because nobody gave him flowers lately...:f

LORD NOSE
01-15-2010, 10:12 AM
lol ^ up

Fatal Guillotine
05-21-2011, 03:59 PM
up indeed

LORD NOSE
05-23-2013, 12:18 PM
The Bible

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102834&highlight=bible

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92651&highlight=bible

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113325&highlight=bible

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10251&highlight=bible

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69847&highlight=bible

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14444&highlight=bible

D.projectile
05-24-2013, 01:53 AM
peace to the brothers

peace to the saints

knewcheeze
05-24-2013, 12:44 PM
thats right

if they don't have blue eyes,blonde hair, and pink nipples it ain't right

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha!!!!!

Drunken Monk
05-26-2013, 03:47 PM
a complete non sense, thats what i see in books like the bible , quoran, etc...

take it easy

LORD NOSE
07-08-2013, 11:40 AM
John 3:!0-15

10添ou are Israel痴 teacher, said Jesus, 殿nd do you not understand these things?

11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.

12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?

13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven葉he Son of Man.

14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,

15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.

interpret