lol at the purple birthmark

now thats some SWAG fo yo ASS

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-14-2011, 12:22 AM
yea asap rocky is nice

vhnXzqYISL0

TSA
07-14-2011, 07:14 AM
lol shits HARD!stays true to traditional texas sound too. a must for all summer vacationers and lime bacardi enthusiast, i give this 2 gutcheeks up
http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/49/f49fa4927610a7fbd8f3f799e5d308bc/s.jpg#Beerock

Uncle Steezo
07-14-2011, 08:01 AM
when will NY get off the south dick? i mean this is swagged out but ny will never get its crown back pullin shit like this.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-14-2011, 08:05 AM
nahh if anything i would say this nigga took the harlem "wavy" style music and mixed it with that houston sippin sizzurp style and came out with his own sound....

J-Cee
07-14-2011, 08:26 AM
actually didn't mind this song

TSA
07-14-2011, 08:29 AM
Ny will never get it's 'crown' back because black people on the east coast are lamer then dog shit

TSA
07-14-2011, 08:32 AM
also, regionalism in hip hop is completely dead, this new generation is more geared on individualism

Wh0am3ye?
07-14-2011, 10:54 AM
I need one of those tees....

Uncle Steezo
07-14-2011, 03:18 PM
also, regionalism in hip hop is completely dead, this new generation is more geared on individualism
nah i see too many clones to co-sign that. plus west coast is region-based like a mf. the south too. basically cats that aint from the west or south or SW won't be regionalisitic because repping anywhere else is uncool.

CEITEDMOFO
07-14-2011, 06:44 PM
MY PEDO SENSEs MAKES THE WHITE GIRL LOOK EXTRA HOT

JASPER
07-14-2011, 06:52 PM
MY PEDO SENSEs MAKES THE WHITE GIRL LOOK EXTRA HOT
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/f4bc6dde.png

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/71c7ee30.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
07-14-2011, 07:11 PM
AFTER I HAD SOME OLDER CHICK PLANK ON MY SCHLONG AT 8 AM I DROVE HOME AND STOPPED TO ASK THIS HOT TEEN WHAT KINDA PUPPY SHE HAD, SHE HAD SHORT PINK SHORTS AND TOLD ME SHE HAD A LAB RETRIEVEr
http://images.wikia.com/wikiality/images/c/cb/UNCLE_PEDOBEAR_by_Lemon_of_Doom.jpg

JASPER
07-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Dogs are always a good conversation starter. Anything happen after that?

A couple of months ago, I was buying a present for my friends sister who turned 12. I'm really bad at shopping for gifts so my friend said she wanted Pokemon for DS. So I went to the Toys 'R Us on my lunch break and got to the games section. Now I'm looking at the Pokemon games for Nintendo DS and there's like 3 different Pokemon games. Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Pearl and another one I can't remember.
I'm looking at the boxes of the games and I can't decide. Then this 14 maybe 15 year old girl tells me I should pick Platinum, because that's the newest. A little embarrassed I tell her it's not for me. She looks at me like she doesn't believe me and asks what my favourite Pokemon is.
I told her I like Blastozoid or something. Fuck if I know, I just want to get back to work in time.
She laughed and said "Oh you mean Blastoise", "You're funny". And then out of the blue she asked for my number. I didn't feel like arguing and I gave her my number, checked out and went back to work.
The rest of the day I thought of her. And even though she looked fine in a Lolita kind of way I didn't even think of her sexually.
The next day I totally forgot about her and she probably forgot about me because she didn't call or text me. Until two days later. She sent me a message 'you want to see my pokemons?'. I texted back "hahaha not really". Then I got a new message saying "not even my squirtle?" I then responded "ok, just your squirtle". 10 minutes later I received a photo of her spread pussy.
I didn't know how to respond, so I didn't. But I was really turned on though. Then later that day, she called me. If I knew it was her I probably wouldn't have picked up, but I didn't check the number and just answered. She didn't say anything and hung up.
I thought maybe I should call her back. As I was hesitating to do so, she send me a picture of her tits. And quickly after that, a text telling me she's horny and if I want to come over. I'm thinking fuck it, let's do this and I call her up.
We talk for a bit and she didn't sound nervous at all. She gives me her address and tells me her parents are out tonight. I'm hurrying over to her house with a raging boner. I ring the door bell, she opens the door, get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur

vgiDcJi534Y

INF
07-14-2011, 09:46 PM
Dogs are always a good conversation starter. Anything happen after that?

A couple of months ago, I was buying a present for my friends sister who turned 12. I'm really bad at shopping for gifts so my friend said she wanted Pokemon for DS. So I went to the Toys 'R Us on my lunch break and got to the games section. Now I'm looking at the Pokemon games for Nintendo DS and there's like 3 different Pokemon games. Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Pearl and another one I can't remember.
I'm looking at the boxes of the games and I can't decide. Then this 14 maybe 15 year old girl tells me I should pick Platinum, because that's the newest. A little embarrassed I tell her it's not for me. She looks at me like she doesn't believe me and asks what my favourite Pokemon is.
I told her I like Blastozoid or something. Fuck if I know, I just want to get back to work in time.
She laughed and said "Oh you mean Blastoise", "You're funny". And then out of the blue she asked for my number. I didn't feel like arguing and I gave her my number, checked out and went back to work.
The rest of the day I thought of her. And even though she looked fine in a Lolita kind of way I didn't even think of her sexually.
The next day I totally forgot about her and she probably forgot about me because she didn't call or text me. Until two days later. She sent me a message 'you want to see my pokemons?'. I texted back "hahaha not really". Then I got a new message saying "not even my squirtle?" I then responded "ok, just your squirtle". 10 minutes later I received a photo of her spread pussy.
I didn't know how to respond, so I didn't. But I was really turned on though. Then later that day, she called me. If I knew it was her I probably wouldn't have picked up, but I didn't check the number and just answered. She didn't say anything and hung up.
I thought maybe I should call her back. As I was hesitating to do so, she send me a picture of her tits. And quickly after that, a text telling me she's horny and if I want to come over. I'm thinking fuck it, let's do this and I call her up.
We talk for a bit and she didn't sound nervous at all. She gives me her address and tells me her parents are out tonight. I'm hurrying over to her house with a raging boner. I ring the door bell, she opens the door, get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur

vgiDcJi534Y

that boy cold

CEITEDMOFO
07-14-2011, 10:03 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbql4uBeCq1qd7m1so1_400.gif

BLACK BART SIMPSON
07-15-2011, 03:04 AM
Ny will never get it's 'crown' back because black people on the east coast are lamer then dog shit

dog your from nebraska... people on the east coast start 'ALL' the trends and etc. (including hip-hop) the east has the best rappers only niggas from the west i fuck with are like : jayrock, brotha lynch, ofwgkta, white girl mob, lil b, and NWA ... the legend of the west is a ballet nigga with a nose ring and ice cube and eazy e are from the suburbs LoL and Dre used to dress like a faggit..

90% of the rappers in the south are fucking trash lyrically and the only ones i listen to from the south because of lyrics are like 3-6 mafia ... every other rapper just has some nice songs to bounce with etc..

SW houston rappers are HIGHLY overrated...

and mid west rappers are only dope because of the abundance of dope horrorcore artists..

the east coast is superior in every way possible to all the other coasts in terms of swag and trill shit..