PDA

View Full Version : 2012 - its coming

llBARlllCODEll
07-13-2011, 09:38 PM
http://www.weather.com/outlook/videos/dark-fireworks-on-the-sun-21277#21270

click on the picture of the sun if thats not the 1st vid shown

INF
07-13-2011, 10:10 PM
they getting us ready for GREAT times. them GOOD ol TIMES is coming back.

#godstomp

DeeBlock
07-13-2011, 11:46 PM
uh oh!

Dokuro
07-14-2011, 08:51 AM
if i didn't know any better i would say that looks like molten material falling back do to gravity

but that would be preposterous right?

J-Cee
07-14-2011, 09:09 AM
the sun has gravity,just much stronger than earths.

Dokuro
07-14-2011, 09:24 AM
no shit i was talking about how there is a lack of metallic material on Sol to be able to produce a molten ejection witch is what it looks like

J-Cee
07-14-2011, 09:32 AM
lollllll

the earth is round..

Dokuro
07-14-2011, 09:39 AM
actually its more an ellipse just slightly though

https://onlinecourses.science.psu.edu/stat505/sites/onlinecourses.science.psu.edu.stat505/files/lesson04/prediction_ellipse.gif

Dokuro
07-14-2011, 05:18 PM
so since the end of the world is coming again.... i decided it would be best to spread the message

...The End of Days is approaching fast. Now, there is only person
we can rely on...

Ous name is Lucifer. Lucifer, who
once was the most beautiful angel in the whole of Heaven.
Lucifer, who came down to Earth so that he could grant
knowledge to us, humans. And because of that ou was scorched by
the anger of God, cast down and turned into demon. And still,
ou bravely fought God for the sake of us, humans.
Now, surely, we must worship Lucifer.

we all must do our part billboards, caravans, TV adds, and radio. now i know that allot of you do not have the connections to make this possible. i however do. so if you can send me your generous donations i will see to it that your contribution goes to spreading the good message.

that's PoBox 666 Pandæmonium, Californa 92501
i will have a Paypal account up shortly

let us fight God together and stop him from fulfilling his revelations and save all of mankind by killing the tyrant god once and for all

food for thought
07-15-2011, 09:12 AM
http://www.weather.com/outlook/videos/dark-fireworks-on-the-sun-21277#21270

click on the picture of the sun if thats not the 1st vid shown

amazing.

soul controller
07-15-2011, 06:29 PM
the end is not coming.,not like biblical shit

wtf crazy nonesense, lol didnt nasa and its stooges say the suns (solar flares/cme's) was going into hibernation.. a month back? lol dumb nasa didnt even include that 3 days prior to their 'scientific' analysis, that we on earth, witnessed the largest ever solar flare, in our times.. yet/. earth is heading for a mini ice age.. lol
solar maximus revolves around 11 year and 20 year cycles..

HELL :P the fucking suns equator spins faster than the north and south pole..s by the 11th year, its loses its magnetic north and south, and they flip... / reverse.. ( i can go into detail on why/how that happens) anyway fuck nasa, fuck fear mongering., the mayans have events happening in 2154. in 2326 major events in their many calenders.. lol so they said the world was ending on 2012. then they had major events happen after it., many years after

all 2012 21dec is., is,, the start of the 5th sun.. we are living in the time of the 4th sun,, all ancient cultures agree on this,.
we can chat about that in a next topic,., as its not the end of this world shit

we are living in the most amazing time, in the history of this planet,.
we should feel blessed just to be manifested at this 'time'
everything is pointing to a very positive future,,. their wil be upheavel,
their wont be an end of times event,.
but a change is occuring on this planet,. i think peoples old idea's and views will become extinct,. as they will not know how to 'evolve' in to what the world will change it..
our collective consciousness is driving the changes on this planet.,
and going by the tzolkin calender of the mayans, which will reach its conclusion this year on oct 28th ( this was originallty slated as dec 21st2012 by mainstream 'scientific research' hmm ) is just positivity

Peace.

llBARlllCODEll
07-15-2011, 07:04 PM
yeah i agree with u. i didnt say anything about the end of the world or any biblical event.

i was just talkin bout the solar flares thats predicted in 2012. i do believe they are gonna happen tho. not gonna speak on the extent of the damage they will cause but i do believe in the predictions of the flares

soul controller
07-15-2011, 07:18 PM
i agree that they will happen. i would say its this year tho for solar flares.. as the increased videos from nasa's soho/stereo ahead/behind and the helliographic cameras have shown a crazy increase in sunspot activity this year,,
nasa did originally state the solar maximus will be 2012 - 2013..

but they flip flop their shit so much,, ;/
then ignore their own findings. lol

lol sorry barcode,., read louis' post then i typed :S
bad cypher

i think solar flares,, or cme;s the energy produced (electro magnetic) helps with human development. ancient cultures all loved sun cycles and praised it,, all religions worship the sun(in different ways) but they deny they do.. lol

i think so much comes from the sun..
i really want a great article to read on the mysterious new particle that has been comin from the sun, since the start of this year.,. they just did 2 articles on space.com and discovery channel (space section)

peace Barcode

llBARlllCODEll
07-15-2011, 07:35 PM
i think solar flares,, or cme;s the energy produced (electro magnetic) helps with human development. ancient cultures all loved sun cycles and praised it,, all religions worship the sun(in different ways) but they deny they do.. lol

i think so much comes from the sun..
i really want a great article to read on the mysterious new particle that has been comin from the sun, since the start of this year.,. they just did 2 articles on space.com and discovery channel (space section)

peace Barcode

i agree 100% homie. my gf came acroos that vid while i was at work. she was lookin on our local news site for the weather forecast and somehow found that vid. she was tryin to explain it to me before i saw it and was she talkin about that new particle. she didnt know what she was talkin about tho.

if u find a good article please post it in this thread and i'll do the same if i find one first.

and dont be sorry homie. it was just a misunderstanding. and i was trying to explain where i was comin from with the thread title being about 2012

peace Soul

Mumm Ra
07-15-2011, 07:53 PM
cooooooooooooool

Dokuro
07-16-2011, 02:36 AM
o guys are missing the point please send you donations to
PoBox 666 Pandæmonium, Californa 92501