07-16-2011, 11:01 PM
scam?

it's reduced rent for a certain income bracket

WARPATH
07-16-2011, 11:21 PM
scam?

White boy's don't know the hustle.

If you work you send your girl to get in line. When it's time to get the voucher you scream on that bitch so she hoof's it over there and laugh when that bitch tumbles in her high heels trynna save you some bread.

If your girl works, then you better wear your cross trainers.

EAGLE EYE
07-16-2011, 11:27 PM

If you work you send your girl to get in line. When it's time to get the voucher you scream on that bitch so she hoof's it over there and laugh when that bitch tumbles in her high heels trynna save you some bread.

I don't ever want to be in the position to need that hustle.

WARPATH
07-16-2011, 11:35 PM

LOL It's your world buddy.

Lex Lugor
07-16-2011, 11:40 PM
LOL @ them getto black ppl bustin their asses.

Dokuro
07-17-2011, 01:52 AM
scam?

so abusing the governments welfare system and taking the money out of the hands of the people around you for a free ride
is a way for you to reduce the rent ..............as if the government or the people have any say on how much i charge for rent

EAGLE EYE
07-17-2011, 02:02 AM
so abusing the governments welfare system and taking the money out of the hands of the people around you for a free ride
is a way for you to reduce the rent ..............as if the government or the people have any say on how much i charge for rent

lol ^ what's this faggot talking about now? I'm not debating you on any topic because your account is trash.

I posted this video because it's a sad state of affairs in this country.

When you have people stampeding for subsidized housing, while the rich/poor gap grows wider. It's gonna be a 3rd world country before you know it.

Dokuro
07-17-2011, 02:33 AM
dude it does nothing but force the people to pay your rent because you cant get a fuckin job

noted its not entirely your fault its the bailouts

Dokuro
07-17-2011, 02:39 AM
instead of the vouchers let us brake up the monopoly on the housing market like it tried to do it self competition lowers prices if i knew some in my area was lowing his prices to 1000 a month i would go lower

but instead we get together and talk about what prices we should charge

i know because i have been to those meetings i have to play ball or things will be tough on me

fuck it pay your rent and don't really on others learn some fuckin self reliance

IrOnMaN
07-17-2011, 08:34 AM
this country is in the shitter

Agreed!

There's a problem with that hustle, I fear. If a woman is on section 8, a man isn't allowed to live in her house or apartment. I believe they do monthly inspections. If they discover that a man is living with her, it's all over for the both of you.

Neither do a lot of people, Robbie. That's the unfortunate thing about life that I truly hate. Tomorrow isn't promised in terms of people keeping their jobs, homes, bikes, cars, etc. Life is a gamble.

I posted this video because it's a sad state of affairs in this country.

When you have people stampeding for subsidized housing, while the rich/poor gap grows wider. It's gonna be a 3rd world country before you know it.

This is what happens when the "American Dream" fades away. Times have changed for the worst. It's not like it used to be back in the day. America's population is constantly growing and soon enough, the unemployment rate will be in the double digits.

instead of the vouchers let us brake up the monopoly on the housing market like it tried to do it self competition lowers prices if i knew some in my area was lowing his prices to 1000 a month i would go lower

but instead we get together and talk about what prices we should charge

i know because i have been to those meetings i have to play ball or things will be tough on me

fuck it pay your rent and don't really on others learn some fuckin self reliance

Are you serious? Do you honestly think that EVERYONE can be financially stable in an economic time like this? The answer is no. Some people will be so thankful to get any type of job. Some people have been unemployed for over two years. Is it their fault? No, it's not. Some people are thinking about killing themselves because it's so hard to find work. People have children to feed and keep a roof over their heads. So, this shouldn't even be a debate. Wandering the streets is not a good life nor is bouncing from homeless shelter to homeless shelter a good thing either.

Just be thankful for what you have.

WARPATH
07-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Agreed!

There's a problem with that hustle, I fear. If a woman is on section 8, a man isn't allowed to live in her house or apartment. I believe they do monthly inspections. If they discover that a man is living with her, it's all over for the both of you.

LOL That's why it's a hustle. Don't get caught.

Dokuro
07-17-2011, 01:29 PM
Are you serious? Do you honestly think that EVERYONE can be financially stable in an economic time like this? The answer is no. Some people will be so thankful to get any type of job. Some people have been unemployed for over two years. Is it their fault? No, it's not. Some people are thinking about killing themselves because it's so hard to find work. People have children to feed and keep a roof over their heads. So, this shouldn't even be a debate. Wandering the streets is not a good life nor is bouncing from homeless shelter to homeless shelter a good thing either.

Just be thankful for what you have.

the maybe they should pick up arms and fight wall street for raping them or listen to those that said it was coming in 2000 like i did then they to could have taken advantage but no their all
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2c/Flock_of_sheep.jpg and i haven't the time or compassion for them they know its whats going on and they do nothing fuck the sheep

you were duped get over it or do something about it but don't beg show some fucking pride crying wont solve shit

IrOnMaN
07-17-2011, 02:14 PM
you were duped get over it or do something about it but don't beg show some fucking pride crying wont solve shit

Louis, how exactly are people suppose to make it in tough economic times if the jobs aren't there? Listen, some people have it good while others don't. It's just how life is, unfortunately. Why is it so hard for you to understand that?

This is America. People need MONEY to survive!

Dokuro
07-17-2011, 02:48 PM
Louis, how exactly are people suppose to make it in tough economic times if the jobs aren't there? Listen, some people have it good while others don't. It's just how life is, unfortunately. Why is it so hard for you to understand that?

This is America. People need MONEY to survive!

if you cant find a job make a job if you cant make a job die....

i have mad 30 some jobs in the last year in tough economical times

netscape check two
07-17-2011, 03:00 PM
Like I said in that other thread, if you're poor, stop having a bunch of babies, and there won't be as many mouths to feed. Some people should take part of the blame that they put themsevles in.

Dokuro
07-17-2011, 05:33 PM
Like I said in that other thread, if you're poor, stop having a bunch of babies, and there won't be as many mouths to feed. Some people should take part of the blame that they put themsevles in.

agreed

there is no excuse for stupidity

IrOnMaN
07-17-2011, 07:12 PM
i have mad 30 some jobs in the last year in tough economical times

I applaud you on your success, but the reality is that EVERYBODY ISN'T YOU, LOUIS! Maybe you just don't see it for what it truly is.}:|

Dokuro
07-17-2011, 11:27 PM
i do its stupidity

and the funniest thing is it will take about 2 years before they see the voucher

so..... in 2 years they see them selves in the same situation.....

hahaahhahahah in two years i see seven going on eight zeros

way to dream sheep
http://animagebeta.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/1205962892115.jpg
the funny thin is this one picture is a four layered joke on this subject