PDA

View Full Version : Unholy shit!

Dokuro
07-18-2011, 11:20 AM
i'm being invited to Bohemian Grove

aduSGRn_sG0

.......i turned them down..how every i have been thinking since yesterday should i still go and find out what all those bastards are up to can i trust my self to not get caught up in their money and schemes if the opportunity presented it self will i chose the righteous path or join the rape party.......

i can chose to take over the world or remain a rebel. decisions...... of course if i go i would not be able to look my sisters in LWV again and i would never be excepted as a libertarian but then again i would rule the world now i know how Buddha and Jesus felt

cutn' heads
07-18-2011, 01:45 PM
you are not illuminati material.

INF
07-18-2011, 02:39 PM
If it isn't painfully obvious enough ....

NOBODY invited would make a thread about it on a wu-tang message board in the gen chat section.

good jokes though and way to keep the spirit alive

amen

BASCO
07-18-2011, 02:45 PM
i don't think i have more than 8K posts devoted to all the forums i've posted in my life let alone a secondary

Dokuro
07-18-2011, 03:19 PM
you are not illuminati material.
whose definition of Illuminati your or the real one
If it isn't painfully obvious enough ....

NOBODY invited would make a thread about it on a wu-tang message board in the gen chat section.

good jokes though and way to keep the spirit alive

amen

actually i got the letter Thursday From a member whose name i will withhold who is working on a project with me

but thank you i will keep the spirit alive....i just hope this doesn't fuck the deal with the other party

Soul Controller
07-18-2011, 03:38 PM
i don't think i have more than 8k posts devoted to all the forums i've posted in my life let alone a secondary

lol

Sky Blue Bally Kid
07-18-2011, 04:22 PM
Say hi to Prince Philip from the UK, I understand he attends and he seems a cool dude. And you will have some mildly racist lulz with him :W

Dokuro
07-18-2011, 05:19 PM
no because your a holocaust fan

Sky Blue Bally Kid
07-18-2011, 05:42 PM
How come you can spell 'because' in your posts but not in your sig?

Dokuro
07-18-2011, 05:46 PM
bcaouse i type 75 words a min and i don't edit o is closer to u

Dokuro
07-18-2011, 05:47 PM
and there is other hidden meanings to it

try again in 52 seconds