PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever tried suicide ?

Fresh
07-19-2011, 08:00 PM
anyone here ever tried suicide ??

if so tell us about it, how did u feel at the time?? would u do it again ?

if uve never tried, why not?

ShaDynasty
07-19-2011, 08:07 PM
You want tips? Use a gun, its quicker and you don't feel pain like cutting yourself.

I almost did it by accident earlier this year by staying in bed for 2 days drinking vodka, cough syrup and popping pills. I eventually woke up and puked a trail of squidgy purple slime in the sink. Weirdest shit. I can't imagine what I was thinking, I mean not much obviously I was fucked up beyond recognition. I had been Ill the previous day and I figured drugging myself would make me better.

Fresh
07-19-2011, 08:12 PM
yeah but not like anyone can just pick up a gun.

lol u were ill so you thought popping pills, drinking vodka and cough syrup for 2 days wud make u better??

i tried suicide once but wasnt succesful. i was really dewpspressed and finally tried it by taking 30 pills, didnt know how many pills are needed but apparently more than that. i just woke up the next day in a total daze, bumping my head of stuf and wndering around lol. its kinda weeird looking back on it because that night i was like looking into the mirror and looking straight into my eyes, i didnt see much apart from regret and i havent tried since

BASCO
07-19-2011, 08:15 PM
men of color usually don't have psychological problems

IrOnMaN
07-19-2011, 08:16 PM
^That's a damn lie and you know it!}:|

Life is life. Who hasn't thought about it? Rich people are even killing themselves. They're weak, in my opinion.

EAGLE EYE
07-19-2011, 08:17 PM

lol u were ill so you thought popping pills, drinking vodka and cough syrup for 2 days wud make u better??

i tried suicide once but wasnt succesful. i was really dewpspressed and finally tried it by taking 30 pills, didnt know how many pills are needed but apparently more than that. i just woke up the next day in a total daze, bumping my head of stuf and wndering around lol. its kinda weeird looking back on it because that night i was like looking into the mirror and looking straight into my eyes, i didnt see much apart from regret and i havent tried since

Please go discuss suicide on a oddfuture forum w/ other sad white children

We are already filled up with sadface

Fresh
07-19-2011, 08:19 PM

Life is life. Who hasn't thought about it? Rich people are even killing themselves. They're weak, in my opinion.

why do u think theyr weak ??

check two
07-19-2011, 08:21 PM

lol I think he was being sarcastic since black men in the US have the highest increase of suicide rates in recent years

ShaDynasty
07-19-2011, 08:27 PM

Its easier than you think, just apply for a licence, you need at least a couple hundred to get something that'll do the job though.

If you don't wanna do it don't do it man. Some people have no choice, their anguish is too strong, for them its not the easy way out, its the only way out.

But whenever I get depressed it occurs to me that I'm taking life way too seriously.

food for thought
07-19-2011, 08:28 PM
anyone ever tried suicide ?

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv182/mikkirm/colbertpopcorn.gif

IrOnMaN
07-19-2011, 08:28 PM
why do u think theyr weak ??

I want to explain something to you. If you have food to eat, a roof over your head, good family and friends, money, security, and basically everything that the average person would dream of, why suicide? Just because a rich person's social life isn't going good, didn't get accept into a certain college, a bullshit breakup, a bullshit divorce, that's no right to off yourself.

I can understand a person who is homeless, not eating good, has no family, no friends, trying everything to get back on his/her feet but it seems like there's no hope, people treating him/her like crap, then I could fathom.

As I have said many times before, life is nothing more than a gamble.

ShaDynasty
07-19-2011, 08:29 PM
1NvgLkuEtkA

check two
07-19-2011, 08:30 PM
what's dewpspressed ?

food for thought
07-19-2011, 08:32 PM
people who want to commit suicide simply need an ego-death experience.

guaranteed.

too bad western society frowns on these archaic, proven, techniques like crack-head paco putting down joint papers.

ppl who have experienced ego death here, im sure agree with me

Fresh
07-19-2011, 08:36 PM
I want to explain something to you. If you have food to eat, a roof over your head, good family and friends, money, security, and basically everything that the average person would dream of, why suicide? Just because a rich person's social life isn't going good, didn't get accept into a certain college, a bullshit breakup, a bullshit divorce, that's no right to off yourself.

I can understand a person who is homeless, not eating good, has no family, no friends, trying everything to get back on his/her feet but it seems like there's no hope, people treating him/her like crap, then I could fathom.

As I have said many times before, life is nothing more than a gamble.

no matter what people will always have problems

you cant just dismiss someone as weak because they have certain luxeries, but not write someone off coz their homeless. everyone has problems

u act like a rich person is shallow and would only kill themselves because off not getting into a college or somethin lol, usually its gonna be a big emotional problem in their lives, not because theyre butler didnt make them the right sandwich

food for thought
07-19-2011, 08:38 PM
dude. dont you know money is the key to everything?

check two
07-19-2011, 08:39 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgq1ihvxd41qzun37o1_500.gif

EAGLE EYE
07-19-2011, 09:08 PM

through psilocybin i have

diggy
07-19-2011, 09:59 PM
Oh really?

Whutt are da benefits of an ego death, if I may ask?

SKAMPOE
07-19-2011, 10:15 PM
intentional heroin overdose
dont wanna discuss

food for thought
07-19-2011, 10:29 PM
simple answer in interest of my boredom and not losing you

allows you to look at your your-self, without the filter and conditioning that the ego usually puts up

you see who and what you really are - right OR WRONG. the way you act, things you believe etc, in a brutally honest fashion as though you are looking at yourself from outside your self

you realize the mistakes youve been making and the right moves youve been making etc

you will, 99% of the time, from what ive studied and experienced, come out of the experience a more POSITIVE, UPLIFTED, THANKFUL, wise, changed for the better person.

some feelings that come with this automatically and immediately (very next morning if not after the come down) is an apprecaition for life. existance. being.

im sure im forgetting some major points

in rare situations, some people with mental issues or what not will have trouble with this compared to the average person, *IF NOT DONE UNDER THE PROPER GUIDANCE AND PRECAUTIONS**

anywya, this dude explains it much better than me and its one of the write up i like about the subject

3. Ego Death: What exactly is ego death? This could be debated until the end of time, and usually the confusion will come when people who have truly not experienced it argue with those who have. And in many ways, each individual experiences things differently, hence although we both experience loss of ego, that person who we lost was different. But.. lets explain what ego-death is at the least:

Ego death is the absence of who you have built yourself to be. It is the splitting of the mind when it first begins to happen, and the ability to truly LOOK at who you normally are, without rationalizing your flaws which you might normally do. It can be one of the most beautiful experiences in your life, but even more, if understood and dealt with properly, it can be more then just a single experience, but a way of life. But furthermore, it will draw out extreme hurt and pain because you will have uncovered a mask that the "real you" normally wears, and is so comfortable in wearing. It strips away your security of who you are, and it will be very clear to you that there are some serious issues with who you are that need to be dealt with. It is the feeling that you are speaking with your own mind, or watching the person you usually are on a movie screen, and a person with the opinion of only wanting the best in this world sits watching. But.. Let me make this very clear: There are very REAL positive and negative effects of ego death. These effects are the reason I am writing this report.

Positive Effects of Ego Death:

You can feel extreme feelings in volume, and if prepared for this, it can be a euphoria of beauty, and a feeling that every moment in time can be wonderful.

It will unlock doors deep within, and allow you to get constructive criticizm that is of the most real honesty. You will see parts of you that you will want to change, and can be extremely happy to realize these things, knowing that you can make yourself a better person.

It will open up emotions that you usually are unable to feel, and allow you to touch yourself towards ideas and wants that usually the ego holds you back from. It can make you want to be a better person, and give you ideas of how you can accomplish that.

It will change the way you look at the world, maybe only temporarily, and it will undeniably break away a small part of the ego from who you will be when you return from this state. This will happen because people who have an ego which they have made COMPLETELY who they are, in the way that they are unchanging will not be able to experience ego-death in its wholeness. Their ego is attached to strongly, and they will need to experience much change in their life, before that can be achieved (to my knowledge and observations.)

It will remind you of feelings you once forgot, and show you feelings you have never felt before. This can be anything though, as each of us forgets different things, although all equally important. Some of us forget how to love, or begin beliving that such a thing is not possible because of the pain/hurt we have pushed within.. Ego death is one of those mind openers, and reminders.

food for thought
07-19-2011, 10:33 PM
ahahah, this is another quote that i love about the subject

but it might scare you girls away

...total annihilation on all imaginable levels - physical destruction, emotional disaster, intellectual and philosophical defeat, ultimate moral faulure, and absolute damnation of transcendental proportions. This experience of ego death seems to entail an instant merciless destruction of all previous reference points in the life of the individual.

Stan Grof from "The Adventure of Self-Discovery"

i fucking love it bro.

food for thought
07-19-2011, 10:40 PM
through psilocybin i have

nice. me 2. every time.

last couple of time i did took it with an mao-inhibitor called syrian rue.

they sell ounces of that shit for $4 in middle eastern grocery stores. its a dye/incense

The story of the magic carpet rides are said to be stories told by flok back in the day who got high off the rue by mistake while dying carpets.

I definitely reccommend it for all ego-killing Psychonauts.

The indigineous shamans use an mao-i with DMT in their traditional Ayahuasca brews.

they say psilocybin + mao-i is a similar experience.

my two experience with this were the most intense i ever had.

i love it.

SKAMPOE
07-19-2011, 10:45 PM
food, i cpyed that quote into my fb status, sounds smart....lol

Dr. Simon Hurt
07-19-2011, 10:53 PM
people who want to commit suicide simply need an ego-death experience.

guaranteed.

too bad western society frowns on these archaic, proven, techniques like crack-head paco putting down joint papers.

indeed...shrooms are like a homeopathic remedy for depression.

food for thought
07-19-2011, 11:00 PM
dont wanna discuss

wow sounds intense

you probably "broke through". "to the other side".

lol

would love to hear about that shit some day

food for thought
07-19-2011, 11:12 PM
i forgot to add that in my experience(and confirmed from other people IRL and net), ego death feels like you are actually really psychically dying. for a while at least - usally at the onset

like you are really really dying.

this is usually the start of the experience it seems like.

the most intense ego death experience i had, i was having visions of my friends calling and informaing each other that i died from too much psilocybin.

which is, ofcourse, impossible because you have to a ridiculous amount for it to be toxic.

but the experience is sooo real, that it actually convinces you that you are infact phyiscally dying lol

the most intense ego death experience had me forgetting everything ive read about the experience and i ended up trying to fight it. i was basically going trough hell for like 2 or 3 hours lol

the introspective part of the experience though was very clear and vivid( lack of better word) and i saw EXACTLY what i was doing wrong lol, one by one with an entity narrating the visions in a hurry like we were on time schedule.

the rest of the trip was pure euphoria and as a whole, the experience one of the most rewarding.

diggy
07-20-2011, 12:00 AM
dont wanna discuss

I really think you should.

simple answer in interest of my boredom and not losing you

allows you to look at your your-self, without the filter and conditioning that the ego usually puts up

you see who and what you really are - right OR WRONG. the way you act, things you believe etc, in a brutally honest fashion as though you are looking at yourself from outside your self

you realize the mistakes youve been making and the right moves youve been making etc

you will, 99% of the time, from what ive studied and experienced, come out of the experience a more POSITIVE, UPLIFTED, THANKFUL, wise, changed for the better person.

some feelings that come with this automatically and immediately (very next morning if not after the come down) is an apprecaition for life. existance. being.

im sure im forgetting some major points

in rare situations, some people with mental issues or what not will have trouble with this compared to the average person, *IF NOT DONE UNDER THE PROPER GUIDANCE AND PRECAUTIONS**

anywya, this dude explains it much better than me and its one of the write up i like about the subject

Thanks.

diggy
07-20-2011, 12:05 AM
I would like to read Robbie's story as well.

mcca555
07-20-2011, 12:40 AM
No I have not

Why?

Because then that means somebody else will be pounding guts besides me

FUCK THAT

main_man
07-20-2011, 12:52 AM
h016eNYDw_U

suicide remixed

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2011, 12:34 PM
im a living example that what u just wrote is not fact....sadly

CharlesJones
07-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Graveyard Shifter, why were you trying to commit suicide?

RzaRectum
07-20-2011, 01:15 PM
anyone here ever tried suicide ??

if so tell us about it, how did u feel at the time?? would u do it again ?

if uve never tried, why not?

When you're done suckling on the teats of the Art Vandalay steezo, you should consider writing more original poasts..

Fresh
07-20-2011, 01:19 PM
since i dont know who art vandalay steezo is i think my posts are just fine

its reached 3 pages so obviously its interested some people. maybe u should stop being a lil whiny bitch?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Graveyard Shifter, why were you trying to commit suicide?
wasnt trying to commit suicide, im speaking mainly on mental depression, i suffer from it alot

Fresh
07-20-2011, 01:23 PM
since i dont know who art vandalay steezo is i think my posts are just fine

its reached 3 pages so obviously its interested some people. maybe u should stop being a lil whiny bitch?

CharlesJones
07-20-2011, 01:24 PM
Graveyard Shifter, why are you depressed? I've been depressed before when i was unemployed 9 years ago and i thought about suicide.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
07-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Graveyard Shifter, why are you depressed? I've been depressed before when i was unemployed 9 years ago and i thought about suicide.
death around me, finances,personal life situations etcv..u know the usual fuckery

Dokuro
07-20-2011, 01:43 PM
....i have long since been an advocate of suicide no one wants you or needs you and you would actually make more of a differences if your dead

so..... that being said

xIIqYqtR1lY

and don't forget the most effective method is still....

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060904033553/uncyclopedia/images/e/e1/Howtosuicide-bomb.jpg

and try to look good doing it
http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/suicide-girls.jpg

Mr. R&B
07-20-2011, 02:16 PM
No cuz I'd prolly just fail at it and end up maimed or crippled, but still alive....

u-GeaSf4t1w

Dokuro
07-20-2011, 02:35 PM

i'm actually living prof as well unless you think i'm sane

and if so your the only one