PDA

View Full Version : 50's "Guess Who's Back" album...hot or not??

oldie
10-24-2005, 12:35 PM
IMO it is hot, i think its a real dope album, had it for like 2 years afta searchin for it for about 2 years!.lol. i played it to the death and havent listened to it for about 9 months or so but have recently rediscovered its dopeness!!!

i think 50's at the top of his game here really, a short time at the top, baring in mind i havent heard "Power Of The Dollar"!

everyone comes correct (no homo) on this album all pretty much have hot verse's. Nature - this has sparked me to buy his albums when i get round to it, but have only found one. got the Brvehearts' album cos Horse was ill on the album, but 'Bravehearted' is below average! and no horse! whether he did run off or jus quit.
Nas is ill too, like i said everyone is pretty much dope on the album.

and the production!!!....damn! some of the nicest i heard (in a long while). ok so he ripped off the Wu but others such as 'Fuck You', 'Too Hot' - they're some great beats, anyone know who produced em???

so, you think its hot or not??

p.s. id put a poll but dont know how too!

Antibody
10-24-2005, 12:43 PM
Not.

I aint hating, I tried to like this album... the beats are decent, but 50 Cent is barely better than he is now!
On Killa Tape Intro he sounds like a computer nerd.

50 Bars is ill tho, I'll give it that. Some other nice tracks on there, but mostly I don't like it.

the funky drunk
10-24-2005, 12:48 PM
its better than any of his newer albums , but its still pretty poor

Fr@z
10-24-2005, 01:18 PM
Nice album

Mixtape Mutt
10-24-2005, 01:57 PM
50 sucks ass, he always has and always will. He's never made decent album, and I don't understand how you guys consider him Hip-Hop.

Fr@z
10-24-2005, 01:59 PM
50 sucks ass, he always has and always will. He's never made decent album, and I don't understand how you guys consider him Hip-Hop.

yo yo yo he makes da dizzle nich

Antibody
10-24-2005, 02:06 PM
so you don't like the album then?

Murdah Piff
10-24-2005, 11:43 PM
all you fags were on his nuts when he was the unsigned hype now you hate this shit was nice he had lyrical potential but now he lost it

crass
10-24-2005, 11:48 PM
and I don't understand how you guys consider him Hip-Hop.
because he raps

over beats

:learning:

TheSupremeSwordwielder
10-25-2005, 01:23 AM
...I never thought that 50 was GREAT, but I thought he had potential to be decent, and he displayed it on that mixtape...I think he's better than the music he makes right now...but "Guess Who's Back" was alright I guess...

Frank Drebin
10-25-2005, 02:05 AM
finally someone agrees with me on this forum about 50. This motherfucker making the shittiest pop music ever. No Time No Mind for this piece of shit. Fuck Him

Jabba Jaw
10-25-2005, 09:55 AM
albums dope

oldie
10-25-2005, 11:22 AM
no fuckin was is this album pop music, ya trippin.

CYENCE
10-25-2005, 11:45 AM
Was "Who I Rep Wit" w/Nas & Bravehearts on this album? That song was dope

bringoutthegimp
10-25-2005, 03:25 PM
50 was in his prime on this shit, lyrically he was killin it back then, the gunit posse cut is dope as fuck too, i love it