PDA

View Full Version : The Reaper Cometh EP

Sleep Sinatra
08-03-2011, 05:15 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll187/themerchant2/l_f4c236a4b4c645498e5f11a3aa05028d1.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?84tu9bixgt1gugg (http://www.mediafire.com/?84tu9bixgt1gugg)

All Production and ArtWork Done By M.O.D

Download it and lemme know what u think,I Always Appreciate the Real Heads Feed Back

my Apologies for the Delay!

PEACE

obServant
08-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Yo watup son this shit is dope yo Peace to Sleep Sinatra & MOD for the production PEACE !!!

Sleep Sinatra
08-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Yo watup son this shit is dope yo Peace to Sleep Sinatra & MOD for the production PEACE !!!

appreciate the love man!

THE MASON
08-03-2011, 06:01 PM
d'loaded

gonna bump it later tonight. been waitin on this one

M.O.D.
08-03-2011, 06:06 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll187/themerchant2/l_f4c236a4b4c645498e5f11a3aa05028d1.gif

JIGSAW45
08-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Gettin it now...peace! Sick fuckin cover btw,good shit yall.

Sleep Sinatra
08-03-2011, 06:25 PM
good look on uppin the Cover fam,

appreciate yall checkin this out, feedback is always appreciated and i thank yall for still peepin this after such a long delay

Jonny Details
08-04-2011, 12:07 AM
The album is fucking pristeen sharp material...very professional fellas..this shit is legit maaaadd respect

Sleep Sinatra
08-04-2011, 01:28 PM
appreciate that yo

INF
08-04-2011, 01:46 PM
sick cover, DLing now

Sleep Sinatra
08-04-2011, 02:09 PM
sick cover, DLing now

good looks INF

BornPower
08-04-2011, 04:30 PM
downloading now, looking forward to bumpin this later with some medication.

peace

M.O.D.
08-04-2011, 06:20 PM
good lookin 5

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
08-04-2011, 10:12 PM
dope stuff love the cover

MENES
08-05-2011, 02:13 PM
true lyricism and production at its finest! yo airez scrollz, cypher of spears and OLD HYMMS were unreal.. everything was onpoint but them is my JOINTZ!, the intro also playz out real well..

RESPEKT TOO THE REAPER and THE MERCHANT!

BornPower
08-09-2011, 01:23 PM
I can't get enough of tyranny crumbles. The vibe that Master Cipher Divine laid out was SICK and sleep did what you supposed to do with something like this. Well worth the wait.

Peace

Sleep Sinatra
08-09-2011, 06:51 PM
yo all the feedback is maad appreciated!,respect!

Sleep Sinatra
08-09-2011, 07:00 PM
downloading now, looking forward to bumpin this later with some medication.

peace

thats EXACTLY how this is supposed to be bumped haha

5 u needa get a mic my G!!

BornPower
08-09-2011, 07:04 PM
i got one fam, took your advice and copped a snowball mic for a cent. check my profile page for the wucorp joint i got on.

Sleep Sinatra
08-09-2011, 07:10 PM
woooord,ima do that bro! glad u feelin the EP!

Sleep Sinatra
08-12-2011, 12:25 PM
quick BUMP on this,

also be lookin out for the Rott Doggz new Mixtape "Off Tha Chain" Comin soon as possible,really appreciate everybody takin the time to listen to this EP i know the delay was far too long!
PEACE

Sleep Sinatra
08-17-2011, 01:14 AM
quick bump,

be sure to check out my tumblr page for exclusive joints that didnt make the EP,along with some random freestyles,quotes and some founding fathers of Hip Hop i find inspirational,Show Dates/Listings,and more!

www.sleepsinatra.tumblr.com (http://www.sleepsinatra.tumblr.com)

also if any one wanted to do a track by track breakdown/review for the EP it'd be greatly appreciated! again i apologize for the Delay and thank all yall that are still vibin with this project!

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-18-2011, 05:36 PM
iight i see ive been away for a minute imma d\l this now

Sleep Sinatra
08-18-2011, 05:59 PM
http://www.sleepsinatra1.bandcamp.com

^ u can also stream/download the EP from here

Guarded By Martyrs
08-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Been waiting for a long time for this....

Many thanks Sleep.

INF
08-21-2011, 04:00 PM
bump , I'm bout to hit this with a track by track here in a min

Sleep Sinatra
08-22-2011, 07:06 PM
Been waiting for a long time for this....

Many thanks Sleep.

no doubt WHERS appreciate u still checkin for me

Sleep Sinatra
08-22-2011, 07:15 PM
bump , I'm bout to hit this with a track by track here in a min

i appreciate it INF

INF
08-23-2011, 12:40 PM
First thing is first

MAD HEADS ARE SLEEPING ON THIS!

I'll bump this thread whenever I get the chance from now on because I'll def be bumping this tape often for a while.

Not only are these beats nasty as fuck (M.O.D. .... YOU A BEAST!!!!) but the thing that stood out most to me throughout the EP was the Lyricism , DARTS FOR DAYZ!!!! There is just so much said here in just 6 tracks.The theme running through the 6 songs is dark as hell and not contrived , shit is the truth.This is that REAL shit.

I'm gonna rate the 6 tracks now and maybe throw out an ill dart that stood out to me or whatever. Here it goes.

The Reaper Cometh Intro - Ill sample setting the tone of darkness.
"....well know to spit a grim poem" Great intro into the madness of the album , The tone is equally set by the ill lyricism. 5/5

Old Hymns - THIS BEAT IS MY FAVORITE!!! Shit is off the hook , imagine a beat posted up in a dark alley way and you got no choice but to go down this alleyway and get FUCKED UP!!! Thats this beat right here. STRAIGHT DEBO

"leave you like shivering epileptics" "..Mirage teachings become brainwashed into the headless / when caught up in the crossfire death's your only exit"

Sleep Sinatra and this Beat are ROBBING AND KILLING DUMB MF'S WITH THE SHIT.
SICK!!! 5/5

Tyranny Crumbles - REBEL CULT SHIT RIGHT HERE!!!!! This is where you start to see who it's so DARK for. This aint about being a monster for no reason type madness. This madness is calculated with true knowledge. Once again the beat and lyricism is ON POINT. WRD TO THE HOOK!!!!

"Once I show you all the jewels of the world your hearts racing"
5/5

Cypher of Spears - How cool is this Title??? hahaha this shit is all knowledge and NO play. This is my second favorite beat on the EP. M.O.D. can capture the feeling of the abyss like he was born there ... shit is insane.The accordion setting an ill tone and WRD to those strings GOD!!!

Sinatra CHIN CHECKS all over this track and another ill hook is delivered. BIG UP!!!! "leave stab wounds in the beat and slice EARS!"

5/5

Aries Scrolls - Man ....

I heard this one the most now. It's nice as fuck. Lyrically its like you stepped into an ice cave where icicles continue to fall from the roof and there is NOTHING you can do about it. THE RHYMES DELIVERED ON THIS ARE RELENTLESS!!! Shout out to the pyramids. Udi KILT it!! Hook was dope but the vocals was bumped up on it a lil much in the mix. The beat is DOPE but I care for it the least out of the 6.

Once again lyrically cutting the heads of the elite on this shit with the subject matter yall. REBEL CULT SHIT YALL DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!! hahaha

4.5/5

Point Blank - PERFECT ENDING

Beat is so mellow but still on that black key minor note type shit. Perfect picture painted lyrically. Track straight speaks for it self. Mix was great , hook was good.Like i said , great capstone to the EP.

5/5

THANKS FOR THE DL!!!! BIG UP TO SLEEP SINATRA AND M.O.D. for a SOLID project!!! Def lookin forward to the next but am more than satisfied to bump this in the meantime.

MF's NEED TO WAKE UP AND GET LISTENING!!!! HEADS REALLY DON'T KNOW!

Sleep Sinatra
08-23-2011, 12:56 PM
First thing is first

MAD HEADS ARE SLEEPING ON THIS!

I'll bump this thread whenever I get the chance from now on because I'll def be bumping this tape often for a while.

Not only are these beats nasty as fuck (M.O.D. .... YOU A BEAST!!!!) but the thing that stood out most to me throughout the EP was the Lyricism , DARTS FOR DAYZ!!!! There is just so much said here in just 6 tracks.The theme running through the 6 songs is dark as hell and not contrived , shit is the truth.This is that REAL shit.

I'm gonna rate the 6 tracks now and maybe throw out an ill dart that stood out to me or whatever. Here it goes.

The Reaper Cometh Intro - Ill sample setting the tone of darkness.
"....well know to spit a grim poem" Great intro into the madness of the album , The tone is equally set by the ill lyricism. 5/5

Old Hymns - THIS BEAT IS MY FAVORITE!!! Shit is off the hook , imagine a beat posted up in a dark alley way and you got no choice but to go down this alleyway and get FUCKED UP!!! Thats this beat right here. STRAIGHT DEBO

"leave you like shivering epileptics" "..Mirage teachings become brainwashed into the headless / when caught up in the crossfire death's your only exit"

Sleep Sinatra and this Beat are ROBBING AND KILLING DUMB MF'S WITH THE SHIT.
SICK!!! 5/5

Tyranny Crumbles - REBEL CULT SHIT RIGHT HERE!!!!! This is where you start to see who it's so DARK for. This aint about being a monster for no reason type madness. This madness is calculated with true knowledge. Once again the beat and lyricism is ON POINT. WRD TO THE HOOK!!!!

"Once I show you all the jewels of the world your hearts racing"
5/5

Cypher of Spears - How cool is this Title??? hahaha this shit is all knowledge and NO play. This is my second favorite beat on the EP. M.O.D. can capture the feeling of the abyss like he was born there ... shit is insane.The accordion setting an ill tone and WRD to those strings GOD!!!

Sinatra CHIN CHECKS all over this track and another ill hook is delivered. BIG UP!!!! "leave stab wounds in the beat and slice EARS!"

5/5

Aries Scrolls - Man ....

I heard this one the most now. It's nice as fuck. Lyrically its like you stepped into an ice cave where icicles continue to fall from the roof and there is NOTHING you can do about it. THE RHYMES DELIVERED ON THIS ARE RELENTLESS!!! Shout out to the pyramids. Udi KILT it!! Hook was dope but the vocals was bumped up on it a lil much in the mix. The beat is DOPE but I care for it the least out of the 6.

Once again lyrically cutting the heads of the elite on this shit with the subject matter yall. REBEL CULT SHIT YALL DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!! hahaha

4.5/5

Point Blank - PERFECT ENDING

Beat is so mellow but still on that black key minor note type shit. Perfect picture painted lyrically. Track straight speaks for it self. Mix was great , hook was good.Like i said , great capstone to the EP.

5/5

THANKS FOR THE DL!!!! BIG UP TO SLEEP SINATRA AND M.O.D. for a SOLID project!!! Def lookin forward to the next but am more than satisfied to bump this in the meantime.

MF's NEED TO WAKE UP AND GET LISTENING!!!! HEADS REALLY DON'T KNOW!

man the review is truly and greatly appreciated, i do this shit for Heads like u INF, thanks for taking the time to write such a dope review, also im glad u understood the Message/Concept of this EP

This is Militant Music at its Finest!

Big ups my dude

RADIOACTIVE MAN
08-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Nice

Sleep Sinatra
08-23-2011, 03:16 PM
good looks shifter

INF
08-24-2011, 09:35 PM
*bump*

and a request for - an 'old hymns' youtube for linking

GameOfDeath
08-26-2011, 10:55 PM
I just got around to the EP around the last 2 weeks and been going over it ever since. Mad props Sleep and MOD. Everything is so complete the beats and rhymes play off each other and every track has that chemistry. It reminds me of of Gangstarr and how it all went together. Really cohesive sound. The lyricism and flow are as good as they've ever been. This is artistic on a level I haven't heard lately in hip hop reminds me of when I first started listening to Bronze Nazereth, its on that level from a style point. If you do an LP have MOD rock all the beats. Nothin is stopin Point Blank you need to shoot a video for this. The sounds paint pictures this is inspiring music.

Sleep Sinatra
08-27-2011, 01:19 PM
*bump*

and a request for - an 'old hymns' youtube for linking

^ it has yet to be created man if u wanna make a vid though your more than welcome

Sleep Sinatra
08-27-2011, 01:33 PM
I just got around to the EP around the last 2 weeks and been going over it ever since. Mad props Sleep and MOD. Everything is so complete the beats and rhymes play off each other and every track has that chemistry. It reminds me of of Gangstarr and how it all went together. Really cohesive sound. The lyricism and flow are as good as they've ever been. This is artistic on a level I haven't heard lately in hip hop reminds me of when I first started listening to Bronze Nazereth, its on that level from a style point. If you do an LP have MOD rock all the beats. Nothin is stopin Point Blank you need to shoot a video for this. The sounds paint pictures this is inspiring music.

PEACE G.O.D i really appreciate the words, me and M.O.D been buildin heavy for abouut 4-5 yrs now,and though we have yet to get up and bang out in the physical we have managed to figure out our combined strengths and utilize them, i'm mad flattered by the Bronze Comparison,he's early works are definetly an inspiration.

me and Master Cipher are DEFINETLY gonna be pumpin out an LP,but before that expect MUCH more from both of us individually and combined

again i really appreciate yall still checkin this after such a delay, i do it for yall
PEACE

Sleep Sinatra
08-30-2011, 03:54 PM
be on the Lookout for SLurch Y.U.N.G's EP "The Misadventures Of Casey Jones" droppin Sept.9th

we are also Workin on a Mixtape "Off The Chain Vol.1" Comin Soon...

Plus me and M.O.D got somethin Ill to Bring yall once again REAL soon...

appreciate everybody Peepin this ,as u can see more to come
PEACE

INF
09-01-2011, 08:40 PM
^ it has yet to be created man if u wanna make a vid though your more than welcome

Yh3RXmmhTLo

Sleep Sinatra
09-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Yh3RXmmhTLo

mad ill homie,appreciate that shit

Sleep Sinatra
09-04-2011, 10:40 AM
BUMP

dont forget to check for M.O.D's Beat Tape "Deadly Hands" droppin soon!

also in 5 days SLurch Y.U.N.G will be droppin his first Solo EP

"The Misadventures Of Casey Jones"

be on the lookout!

Mumm Ra
09-04-2011, 10:52 AM
DLing right now, gonna check this when i can

Sleep Sinatra
09-04-2011, 12:03 PM
DLing right now, gonna check this when i can

good looks Mumm Ra

Sleep Sinatra
09-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Also if any of u that are feeling this run a Blog Site feel free to post this!

Sleep Sinatra
09-06-2011, 01:14 PM
over a 1000 views!

much Love Yall!

SLurch Y.U.N.G's "The Misadventures Of Casey Jones" droppin Sept. 9th!

also be on the Lookout for M.O.D's next beat tape "Deadly Hands" comin soon!

and Me and M.O.D got another project about finished up as well!!

BLAOW MUFUCKAS!

Slurch Yung
09-06-2011, 01:24 PM
aint no surprise bruh --man i cant get enough a that cypher of spears...thas my joint that one an point blank are the fuckin cutz god sho nuff you kno what it is...illness cant wait fo that next project

Sleep Sinatra
09-06-2011, 01:45 PM
aint no surprise bruh --man i cant get enough a that cypher of spears...thas my joint that one an point blank are the fuckin cutz god sho nuff you kno what it is...illness cant wait fo that next project

fam u already know

heads bout to get crushed with the Knowledge

Rott Doggz in this...

Sleep Sinatra
09-12-2011, 05:00 PM
BUMP

got the Black Alchemy EP comin Soon,Also Fully Produced by M.O.D

and i PROMISE yall are not ready for the New Rott Doggz Mixtape "Off Tha Chain"

the joints me and SLurch have banged out for that so far = Beyond

good looks on everybody still bangin this,ive gotten some good feedback for this EP so far had alot of different heads all over the globe tell me they enjoy this,

theres only been 259 Downloads so far though between the direct link and my Bandcamp, i appreciate everybody bumpin the songs ,Please Download This Project if your really Feeling the Message!!

im Goin Deeper With the Scientific's On "Black Alchemy" it will also have a more Laid Back/Divine Sound, Be On The Lookout!!

7EACE

Mumm Ra
09-22-2011, 02:07 PM
FINALLY listening lol sry but yooo this is definitely 100% raw shit, im lovin it

Sleep Sinatra
09-23-2011, 03:36 PM
FINALLY listening lol sry but yooo this is definitely 100% raw shit, im lovin it

appreciate it yo

BEATSMITH RESIST
09-23-2011, 08:23 PM
rhymes & beats is dope!

Sleep Sinatra
09-24-2011, 01:54 AM
rhymes & beats is dope!

Word,good looks yo!

Killer Falcon
09-26-2011, 01:08 PM
just grabbed this now... actually been meaning to get it for a while since i've since this floating around, anyway i'll check this out and get back to you brotha

Sleep Sinatra
09-26-2011, 05:41 PM
just grabbed this now... actually been meaning to get it for a while since i've since this floating around, anyway i'll check this out and get back to you brotha

Falcon Whattup G,thats whats Good, i appreciate it man

Sleep Sinatra
10-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Quick Bump,Wanna Give a Shout 2 Imperial Skillz Emperor for throwin "The Reaper Cometh" EP on his Blog,anybody that has a blogsite please feel free to do the Same

"Black Alchemy" EP droppin this Month,PEACE

Sleep Sinatra
10-14-2011, 01:57 PM
gWUkDuUO7YY

Sleep Sinatra
10-14-2011, 01:58 PM
w0Z2-iw09ig

Sleep Sinatra
10-14-2011, 01:59 PM
qM6PcHi19Xw