PDA

View Full Version : mother-nature is pissed!

NIGHT MAYOR
10-25-2005, 03:23 AM
i have a theroy that SHE WANTS US DEAD. hurricans, mudslides, earthqaukes man is abundant at the moment, here in QLD we have already had mad ass hail and bad thunderstorms and we are like months away from our storm season, if i lived in cali i would be movin inland never know when the faultline will pop. seriously am i the only one paying attention to this shit im scared. Maybe god is telling us summin

Longbongcilvaringz
10-25-2005, 08:21 AM
yeah man, i saw that shit in qld on the news, fucking insane. humans have fucked the planet over and now there getting fucked in return. no matter how much renewable energy and recycling and shit is proposed humans will only use it when they have to, and by that stage it will be too late. luckily i will die before the world is really fucked.

skeme
10-25-2005, 09:49 AM
She's not the only one.

Welshkillabee
10-25-2005, 10:26 AM
Ive been thinkin this for a little while now. The world is already fucked up, theres no goin back humans rule the world rite now but nature will find a way to reclaim the earth millions will die and then the cycle will start again Humanity is so fucked up damn we destroy everything in our path and everything that surrounds us like that shit dont matter just living to consume and consuming to live, like robots, slaves to the economy.

Ayatollah Prolific
10-25-2005, 01:38 PM
----The news reported the other day, that Katrina and Wilma breeched the top 5 list of most powerful hurricanes in the Atlantic Ocean.

---Tsunami (earthquake)

---Pakistan Earthquake

I predict a major Earthquake in Tokyo. I think they may be due. Perhaps LA as well. If I were to go out, I'd want it to be in a natural disaster. I feel it's more natural...plus it rids me of the torture of having to contemplate my own sins, deeds and accomplishments.

TeknicelStylez
10-25-2005, 01:54 PM
I've been thinking about it for a while, I'm trying to think of what we can get hit with in New Jersey, we don't really have any natural disasters. What you think?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-25-2005, 02:26 PM
Haarp.

Stic.man4president?
10-25-2005, 02:31 PM
no, I've noticed it 2

we're doomed
it's a fact

Mark
10-25-2005, 02:38 PM
All this happens all the time, nothing special goin on... we are still online!

Bloo
10-25-2005, 02:40 PM
I feel it's the Earths way of natural population control. To keep things in check so that there's not too many of us lurking around at any given time. I suppose it's nessacary, especially those who are in harms way and refuse to leave, I don't feel sorry for them. But all in all, my black ass is still here so I'm gonna live it up in the mean time. The Earth will take care of herself even if I don't.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-25-2005, 03:08 PM
All this happens all the time, nothing special goin on... we are still online! true but alot of hardcore ones in a matter of months ? i think the disarsters are getting closer together and more devestating, you cant ignore it - but bloohook has a point live it up while you can - its like when people say "stop smokin - stop drinkin" im like "pffft fuck you what if i get hit by a bus 2mura, i woulda wanted this cone"

Ayatollah Prolific
10-25-2005, 03:27 PM
LOL ^^^^^

But on the real... In New Jersey, I thinnk we had a Hurricane hit a while ago (I think in 1987). But aside for that, it is pretty rare. I hear there an earthquake fault under NYC!

Ayatollah Prolific
10-25-2005, 03:28 PM
OH wait... I got one. A major forest fire can f@ck up NJ. It's one of the most densely populated states in America. Plus it's the Garden State, known for a great deal of trees.

Machete
10-25-2005, 03:43 PM
mother earth is just cleaning herself, just like people do when you get sick you fight the sickness.def. one to grow on.

thanks

The Unknown Disciple
10-25-2005, 03:55 PM
mother earth is just cleaning herself, just like people do when you get sick you fight the sickness. I aggree with you, up in alaska this year we have about 600 wildires burning up about 6 to 7 million plus acres of land and last year 5 million acres, every city was filled with smoke, nobody was suppost to leave there homes it was like a chain smoker blowing smoke in your face.

Potent1
10-25-2005, 03:57 PM
Revelations...

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-25-2005, 04:38 PM
All this happens all the time, nothing special goin on
I think not...Wilma was the strongest on record in the Atlantic...South Asia quake strongest in area on record also...Tsunami in south asia - theyve never had a Tsunami before...New Orleans wiped out - happen "all the time"?...Floods all over the world, Guetamala...

Look it up, theyre controllin this shit, they dont know what theyre fucking with, ionospheric warfare uses H.A.A.R.P technology.

TeknicelStylez
10-25-2005, 10:39 PM
LOL ^^^^^

But on the real... In New Jersey, I thinnk we had a Hurricane hit a while ago (I think in 1987). But aside for that, it is pretty rare. I hear there an earthquake fault under NYC!We had a hurricane hit like 3-4 years ago. I was outside drinking a couple of 40's at the time. A tree almost fell on us. It wasn't serious though.

Machete
10-25-2005, 10:59 PM
We had a hurricane hit like 3-4 years ago. I was outside drinking a couple of 40's at the time. A tree almost fell on us. It wasn't serious though.Well as long as no liquor spilt I agree.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2005, 01:54 AM
I think not...Wilma was the strongest on record in the Atlantic...South Asia quake strongest in area on record also...Tsunami in south asia - theyve never had a Tsunami before...New Orleans wiped out - happen "all the time"?...Floods all over the world, Guetamala...

Look it up, theyre controllin this shit, they dont know what theyre fucking with, ionospheric warfare uses H.A.A.R.P technology.
man i had a thort about if "they" (who knows) had weapons that could affect weather - no one could stop you *hides big metal object with alot of buttons and screens n antana's n shit*

tajeco
10-26-2005, 02:01 AM
Yeah, I'm scared to be in my favorite places in the world, Los Angeles, SF and Japan because of Earthquakes. My family is all up in SF, I'm down in LA, and the only place I vacation is Japan. We can't escape it, if we move to the midwest, we gotta worry about tornados. Crazy man.

crass
10-26-2005, 02:03 AM
^^^you're pretty safe up here in the north east !!!

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2005, 02:04 AM
come to aus - all we get is hail, never been in an earthqauke, tornado, tropical storm & plus our beer shits all over yours

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2005, 02:56 AM
I've been thinking about it for a while, I'm trying to think of what we can get hit with in New Jersey, we don't really have any natural disasters. What you think?
num2son's mama

TeknicelStylez
10-26-2005, 03:43 AM
Island? Flooding, lol perhaps that shit will be under water soon.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2005, 03:48 AM
australia ? were not an island. our land mass is huge - plus we'd all just sit on Ayres Rock "yeahhh boi!"

Longbongcilvaringz
10-26-2005, 08:31 AM
i thought in qld there were shit loads of tropical cyclone and shit, excuse my ignorance if im wrong. but seriously perth is so boring we can't even get some serious natural disaster, i rekon the closest we came to one was when there was some kind a algal blome in the river. humans just have to realised theyve fucked the planet over and now there going to pay, too many people + too much polution causes natural disasters to occur, especially hurricanes. actual;ly im just making shit up, but it sounds right to me.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2005, 08:36 AM
north qld maybe im far south east almost NSW. i aint seen shit here dude

oldie
10-26-2005, 09:29 AM
we're jus gettin a shed load of rain the U.K

Ayatollah Prolific
10-26-2005, 12:11 PM
Australia's an island, man. Just a big one. If the ice caps start melting away, your whole island will get flooded, or at least half of your land mass will get wiped away. But I do agree, your probably safe down there. It's not like the glaciers are gonna melt tommorow.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2005, 03:20 PM
*looks to the Great Dividing range*