PDA

View Full Version : Rosa Parks is proof

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 03:27 AM
It's no wonder why so many black people consider white people to be devils. I mean damn! Who would put a person like this in jail for not giving up her seat on
a city bus?

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/ap/20051025/capt.ny13510250243.obit_rosa_parks_ny135.jpg?x=180&y=238&sig=6bhRRf0iRyBKB.L9SMd9tQ--

She died at 92. Much respect to Rosa Parks!!!!
Peace. Aqueous

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 06:09 AM
Being that defensive is an indicator of guilt.
I'm sorry , but it's true, most Black people have very little respect for whites because of all the evil shit they did and still do to this day.
That's not racism.
That is common knowledge.
Everybody knows about Rosa Parks.
She was a black woman.
The white people put her in jail
so that they could have her seat
What more do you need to know?
That is some evil shit!!!!!!!

M.I.C Diesel
10-25-2005, 07:43 AM
R.I.P.
She stood her ground at a time when it was much needed.
It's about time the whole human race did the same thing.

PEACE

Queen Of Poetry
10-25-2005, 08:02 AM
Let me just say.....that I don't consider white folks the devil......the devil can come in many forms and many colors........

Decipha Born
10-25-2005, 08:49 AM
Devil was/is a word used to describe anyone who act as such, black brown yellow or WHITE. the N word was specifficaly used to destroy that person , which, you made ignorant, with your own method.

But he is right things were different back then. the blacknation is more intelligent now.

But i do agree, anyonw who puts someone in prison for not sitting in the right space on a bus. Is indeed uncivilized. Im sure you all agree with me.

Peace.

Decipha Born
10-25-2005, 08:49 AM
and one shouldnt regret their knowledge out of fear.

Sweet6
10-25-2005, 09:02 AM
Black people commit more crimes. Common knowledge.

Decipha Born
10-25-2005, 09:06 AM
Brilliant. Your going places.

Queen Of Poetry
10-25-2005, 09:16 AM
Black people commit more crimes. Common knowledge.
Yeah aight......and u must have studied at how to be ignorant college......

Reggie_Noble
10-25-2005, 09:17 AM
Black people commit more crimes. Common knowledge.In Denmark, the 14 to 20 year old arabs sit in the back of the bus to scope out who they're gonna mug

common knowledge.

Sweet6
10-25-2005, 09:20 AM
Yeah aight......and u must have studied at how to be ignorant college......I have a masters degree in ignoramus.

It's the same thing when someone says white people have done evil things as if blacks haven't... I'm with the higher Gods.

Decipha Born
10-25-2005, 09:21 AM
penises fuck her face tho.....

Sweet6
10-25-2005, 09:22 AM
Nah, they fuck MY face, those evil penises.

Sweet6
10-25-2005, 09:29 AM
Shame on a nuh'

Decipha Born
10-25-2005, 09:30 AM
:looking: who starting arguments?
and what should we do with them?

Decipha Born
10-25-2005, 09:35 AM
awwww that was cute.

Queen Of Poetry
10-25-2005, 09:36 AM
this is pathetic, a thread supposed to be dedicated to a deceased sister and yall turn it into a bullshit argument thread. ashamed of you all indeed ashamed i am.
Ur right......let me stop b/c I started it.....

My apologies to all......

Decipha Born
10-25-2005, 09:41 AM
I know this one woman who didnt want to move to the back of a full bus, she chose to stay in the front and hold up the people on the bus so she could be comfortable. Rosa parks was her excuse.

sad.

If everyone on the bus thought like me, we would have thrown her ass off.

Ill like the back of the bus.

I can see everyone that way.

anyone wanna add on to the picture they chose in the morning paper?

mugshot?

or is it just to take notice of what her penalty was for her movement?

Queen Of Poetry
10-25-2005, 09:43 AM
HMMMM......I think it is appropriate.....it does certainly put it all into perspective for me.....reminds us of what she was arrested for and her decision to stand up for herself.......

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 02:37 PM
Peace
I don't see why this thread had to turn into an arguement.
What does recognizing the truth have to do with negativity?

Some people can't handle the truth. Especially, some white people.
If a black person ain't on some "cumbaya - we will overcome" type crap
then they gotta be considered hatefull.

For people not to discuss and recognize the dynamics behind what Rosa Parks did would be disrespectful to her.
Not discussing the outcome of what she started would be dumb.

If I was a white person, I would probally feel defensive too. And this is why:

1) Guilt - because my ancestors did very cruel things

2)Embarrassment - because everyone in the world knows how sick things can get in the hands of whites.

3)Ignorant- for being realted to such ignorant people like the ones who through Rosa in jail.

Now is the time for white people to "overcome". Recognize the truth and strive to be equal with the righteousness of others.
Peace.

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 02:43 PM
Peace - Decipha Born

"mugshot?

or is it just to take notice of what her penalty was for her movement?"

I think that was the whole purpose of them sending her to jail. It wasn't about no seat on the bus. It was really about her knowing her place.
It's like they were saying, "Hey nigger, your place is in the back or in jail."
And yeah , it makes me wonder if things have really changed.
Peace, Aqueousmoon

Os3y3ris
10-25-2005, 02:55 PM
Aques, you're VERY ignorant.

Queen Of Poetry
10-25-2005, 02:55 PM
Peace

Some people can't handle the truth. Especially, some white people.
If a black person ain't on some "cumbaya - we will overcome" type crap
then they gotta be considered hatefull.

Peace.
LOL.....truth

Prolifical ENG
10-25-2005, 03:11 PM
ok i pruned the thread.

what year did she go to jail for this? and what was the location?

Sweet6
10-25-2005, 03:13 PM
Sigh.

Wow, another self righteous black asshole who likes to blame an entire race for his shortcomings.

Queen Of Poetry
10-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Damn.....I'm holding out of respect but it is very difficult!

Unforgiven
10-25-2005, 03:27 PM
^ times were very different back then, and u breeding hate on this site makes you no fuckin better then a fuckin white supremecist. Two wrongs don't make a right, learn the knowledge b4 u preach. Even Malcolm X realized in the end that "hate" does not resolve anything as well as Martin Luther King Jr.

You callin us "white devils" is the same as us callin you a "nigger", treat others the way you want to be treated. I have no prblems with African Americans until 1 of them decides to come out and make such a stupid ignorant remark as callin us "white devils"

Much respect to Rosa Parks, fuck u might as well give a holla out to one of your "boys" just cus "outkast" made a song entitled "rosa parks" don't mean u know shyt about her, 1nce again, learn the knowledge before you preach
thats what the fuck im sayin!

Sweet6
10-25-2005, 03:28 PM
I'm sick and tired of my race being referred to as white devils because of something that happened ages ago. I'm not as much offended with the term as I'm disgusted by the thought behind it. Do people honestly believe one race is better than another? Jesus fucking Christ, the ignorance.

Back in the day blacks were oppressed by people who had those kind of thoughts. But thanks to Rosa Park and others, blacks, whites, men, women are treated the same. RIP

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 03:38 PM
Peace

What is the problem?
I said that a lot of blacks think white people are devils because of their evil legacy.

That makes you uncomfortable ?
How about this

Some blacks think whites are mean for doing what they did to Rosa Parks.
Does that make you feel better?
How about this

The government was cruel for persecuting Rosa parks.
Happy now?
Peace. Aqueous

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 03:40 PM
Peace - Queen of Poetry

I C U.

DANKZILLA
10-25-2005, 03:41 PM
anyways.....fuck all races. thier is only one human race. dig? and black, white green or fucking purple we are all a part of it. sayin all whites are the devil is like sayin all muslims are responsible for the acts of terrorists. total fuckin bullshit. we can dwell in the past and stay negitave....or look to the future with a positive mind." love any HUMAN who love me back, kill any man who cross me."

peace m.s. Parks. you did wonderful things for your people and for all of mankind. we will tell of your fight and use it as inspiration to overcome all obsticles. a true fighter till the end.

R.I.P.

PEACE YALL. FUCKIN PEACE ALREADY.

Queen Of Poetry
10-25-2005, 03:43 PM
Peace - Queen of Poetry

I C U.
Peace? What do u mean?

Unforgiven
10-25-2005, 03:46 PM
Peace? What do u mean?
i think he likes you...shhh! i didnt say anything!

Queen Of Poetry
10-25-2005, 03:46 PM
i think he likes you...shhh! i didnt say anything!

LOL....nah.....he just caught me off guard with his remark......

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 03:48 PM
Peace
^^.....This is a universal greeting and an expression of love.
You said you were holding it down......I said I see you doing that and I think it is peace.
If I misunderstood you then ....my bad
Peace

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 03:49 PM
Peace

I am a female. So I was just recognizing her for posting..........lol

Prolifical ENG
10-25-2005, 03:52 PM
Your opening post in your creation of this thread in Know The Ledge:

It's no wonder why so many black people consider white people to be devils....

Who would put a person like this in jail for not giving up her seat on
a city bus?

Typical Response: "Yup yup...thats how society was during one time."

In another post you put:

For people not to discuss and recognize the dynamics behind what Rosa Parks did would be disrespectful to her.

So when you created this thread, what type of discussions did you have in mind?

Legato said:
a thread supposed to be dedicated to a deceased sister and yall turn it into a bullshit argument thread.

Remember that you put this in Know The Ledge.....in this forum people arenet just going to post their respects.....they can do that in the Rosa Parks "RIP thread" in general chat.

Queen Of Poetry
10-25-2005, 03:53 PM
Peace

I am a female. So I was just recognizing her for posting..........lol
Damn....I didn't even know u were female.....my bad....

Peace sis.

cd
10-25-2005, 03:56 PM
lol....everytime I check this site out I know I am always going to be amused by the unbelievable ignorance that permeates this place....lol

Queen Of Poetry
10-25-2005, 03:57 PM
CD....ur back!!!!!!!

TUCO
10-25-2005, 03:58 PM
i never seen the big deal with Rosa Parks.......watch the scene in Barbershop where Cedric the Entertainer's character bashes a buncha black heroes...theyre funny but his Rosa Parks argument is somewhat viable in my eyes...yall who seen the flick know wat im talkin bout
just my opinion now....dont fuckin get all over me

cd
10-25-2005, 04:00 PM
CD....ur back!!!!!!!

LOL...I am not back, I am just bored bc it refuses to stop raining........and i have to wait for my laundry to dry.....

tostones
10-25-2005, 04:01 PM
peace prolific

Arrested on December 1st 1955 in Montgomery. convicted.

lightning rod for activism

RIP

Queen Of Poetry
10-25-2005, 04:01 PM
LOL...I am not back, I am just bored bc it refuses to stop raining........and i have to wait for my laundry to dry.....
OH....well at least it is nice to hear from u.......

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 04:03 PM
Peace Prolifical -
Exactly....That is why I put this thread in KTL
because I tend to see a lot of defensive words
when the topic of whites treating blacks cruel is brought up
Then people like to compare the idea of whites being devils
in the same light as blacks being "niggers"

My point is........It is obvious why black people have little respect for whites (look what they did to Rosa)
And the word "nigger" was born from the same people who threw her in jail.

Everybody knows that a devil can be any body of any race.
So why get defensive ? Just accept the truth and admit it.
Peace Aqueous

cd
10-25-2005, 04:09 PM
OH....well at least it is nice to hear from u.......

I hope you haven't missed me TOO much.........

and just to add on.... about the racism and name calling. Mind your glass houses. Everyone has an excuse to convince themselves that it is warranted to call out another race in negativity, but when a mirror is put back in one's face, crying and whining usually begins. YOu must not forget the past but strive to move forward. Most can't handle the latter......

Queen Of Poetry
10-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Preach cd! Preach!!!!!!!

And yes I have missed u.......

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 04:14 PM
Peace - cd
Calling out another race in negativity?.....
Sorry to put another race on front street but the truth is the truth and talking about it don't hold me back. Nor should it hold anyone else back.
Who's crying?
Peace. Aqueous

Sweet6
10-25-2005, 04:20 PM
Blacks murder whites at 18 times the rate whites murder blacks.

That's a fact, but you don't see me making threads about that.

cd
10-25-2005, 04:20 PM
Peace - cd
Calling out another race in negativity?.....
Sorry to put another race on front street but the truth is the truth and talking about it don't hold me back. Nor should it hold anyone else back.
Who's crying?
Peace. Aqueous

BC when your race is on "front street" things change. Instead of me typing, and since the subject is of the former civil rights leaders, you can start with Bill Cosby's "controversial" speech that had everyone in an uproar.

The Unknown Disciple
10-25-2005, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE=Aqueousmoon]If I was a white person, I would probally feel defensive too. And this is why:

1) Guilt - because my ancestors did very cruel things

2)Embarrassment - because everyone in the world knows how sick things can get in the hands of whites.

3)Ignorant- for being realted to such ignorant people like the ones who through Rosa in jail.
[QUOTE] I'm not being defencive about anything, but I will explain it the way I feel plain and easy.
#1 Guilt - I don't feel guilty for what my ancestors may have done. I am not my ancestors. (if one of your ancestors killed a person does that make you guilty of what your ancestors did.
#2 Embarrassment - No That was there own stupidity to do something as wrong as that, they should be embarrast.
#3 Ignorant - Once again No If you were related so someone who was dumb enough to through someone in jail for not giving up there seat on a bus, does that make you dumb enough to do the same thing?

Anyways, Rosa was a very big influence to anyone of any race who understands what she was doing, Standing up for her ppl, and for her own beleifs.

Prolifical ENG
10-25-2005, 04:27 PM
but I thought everyone already knows about the truth in this PARTICULAR case and can admit it....regardless of guilt or embarassment

but you are right, whenever a thread like this is made, there are always people being defensive.

In many threads (even some unlike this one) people think their role is to defend something, when in fact there is nothing to defend.

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Peace- Sweet6
I don't care what you post....I could care less.
It is a fact that black people are arrested more than whites,
harrassed by police more than whites,
get harder sentences than whites do,
and are more poor than whites.

Peace.

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Peace - cd
It was never my position that black people are perfect....
If you are black and what Bill Cosby has to say applies to you than you should accept it.
My race has been on front street for 400 years at least.
Every shortcoming, fault, or weakness in my race has been exploited.
Peace. Aqueous

cd
10-25-2005, 04:34 PM
LOL...it's not about being defensive, it is about the hypocracy in this section It is ok and justified to point out the faults and call the evil white man names bc it's just being "real", but if criticism is layed upon black people, threads are closed and people are banned.

The point is a lot of people like to point fingers and call other races names bc they feel jutsified and it makes them feel good, but like I said, a mirror is put up to their face, it's racism and just not right. It is ridiculous.

Sweet6
10-25-2005, 04:36 PM
Peace- Sweet6
I don't care what you post....I could care less.
It is a fact that black people are arrested more than whites,
harrassed by police more than whites,
get harder sentences than whites do,
and are more poor than whites.

Peace.You think calling whites devils is going to solve anything? Shut up.

The Unknown Disciple
10-25-2005, 04:38 PM
cd completely true

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 04:46 PM
Peace
Actually, calling whites devils is what brought a lot of black people to some common sense back in the day.
I mean if you think about it.......... How popular were Malcom X and Muhammad Ali?
They were popular even amongst whites and they were loved all around the world.
But, that wasn't the point I was making when I started this thread.
so thanks for bringing it up.
Peace. Aqueous

The Unknown Disciple
10-25-2005, 04:46 PM
You think calling whites devils is going to solve anything? Shut up. Do you think that pointing fingers and calling fault is going to solve anything, this isnt the place or the time for that, your just porring gas on the fire, leave it alone, last I remember this thread for ppl giving repect to Rosa Parks, not talkin trash about other races.

cd
10-25-2005, 04:47 PM
Peace - cd
It was never my position that black people are perfect....
If you are black and what Bill Cosby has to say applies to you than you should accept it.
My race has been on front street for 400 years at least.
Every shortcoming, fault, or weakness in my race has been exploited.
Peace. Aqueous

To be honest, the problem is that a majority of black people wear slavery and discrimintion as an albatross and in present times have been taught learned helplessness. Yes slavery was an obscene practice but the fact of the matter is just about every race has endured some type or form of it or inhumane conditions. Some worse than others. And I'm sorry but black people in America don't hold the title for the worst.

There is racism that contributes to the things you listed, but there is also personal responsibility. A lot of the problems could be lessened, avoided or overcome if personal responsibility were to come into play.

An example, and I don't mean this to sound trite or simplistic but the botom line is sometimes you have to let go of the neagivity and create possitivity.........If certain white people in power have a systematic plan to try and destroy black people, it cannot be facilitated without their help. They can put all the liquor stores they want around, send in all the drugs, and supply the guns, but they can't force the liquor down anyones throat, as well as the drugs, and they can't pull the triggers themselves.

At the end of the day it always comes down to personal responsibilty, a practice that everyone, no matter race, color, or creed, has always tried to avoid.

cd
10-25-2005, 04:49 PM
Peace
Actually, calling whites devils is what brought a lot of black people to some common sense back in the day.
I mean if you think about it.......... How popular were Malcom X and Muhammad Ali?
They were popular even amongst whites and they were loved all around the world.
But, that wasn't the point I was making when I started this thread.
so thanks for bringing it up.
Peace. Aqueous

Amazing how Malcolm was killed by his own, after his pilgrimage where he learned and said it wasnt about race

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Peace - The Unknown Disciple
Again..........pointing fingers and calling fault was not the point in this thread.
The point is this
Rosa Parks, for example, was treated cruelly along with many other blacks in this country.
No wonder a lot of black people think whites are devils.
Peace.

The Unknown Disciple
10-25-2005, 04:55 PM
How about this everybody, put this "whos race has it worse" shit behind you and talk about what this thread is about "Rosa Parks" If you wanna argue about this make a thread for that, but take it somewere else. Because this thread is gonna be closed soon if you dont stop this shit, and everyone think about this "Would Rosa Parks want people argue about race shit in a thread about her???? Just think about be4 you talk anymore shit....

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 05:00 PM
Peace
lol....this is starting to really amuse me
A lot of this is defensive talk. And it is not even on the topic I presented.
Seems like the topic I presented is going over the heads of some.
So, what else is new?
Anyway, if someone actually wants to build on the topic I presented like Prolifical did then please do so.
Otherwise - Peace

MaShPG
10-25-2005, 05:05 PM
There is defensive talk because a lot of us feel like you're attacking us crackaz. If we said our race was better than yours you'd defend too. I'm not saying just you, but a lot of black people in this particular forum are supremacists. Whatever, i told myself i'm not gon waste time getting in more race arguments in here. Peace.

RIP Rosa Parks, check out the thread in General Chat do show some love instead of hate.

The Unknown Disciple
10-25-2005, 05:06 PM
I only have 2 Things to say
1. Rosa Parks was an influence, strong women, and treated wrongly as were most ppl of all races in that time.
2. May her soul rest in peace.

cd
10-25-2005, 05:12 PM
it's nothing defensive at all but you just proved my point with that....lol. but yes get back to Rosa Parks...peace.

WU-KILLAH
10-25-2005, 05:20 PM
RIP Rosa parks: a real resistant to the oppression.

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 05:21 PM
Peace Pale kris-
Jews?.....
You can't tell that this is a whole different discussion?
Jews were persecuted by other white people.
White people being evil to white people.
So, What else is new?
They still have their culture, they are very sucsessfull - actually
Peace. Aqueous

Unforgiven
10-25-2005, 05:25 PM
dude, black people can be just as successful as white people! nobody stopping you but you!

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 05:30 PM
Peace English -
Duh.

Unforgiven
10-25-2005, 05:33 PM
duh? what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Peace - Pale kris (o.k.- no peace) lol
How immature.
Anyway, Jews own America so you do the knowledge.
And no, black people don't want no hand outs.
I do feel that blacks should be repaid for all those years of slavery.
Peace - I mean no peace....rofl...lol
Aqueous

Unforgiven
10-25-2005, 05:40 PM
Peace - Pale kris (o.k.- no peace) lol
How immature.
Anyway, Jews own America so you do the knowledge.
And no, black people don't want no hand outs.
I do feel that blacks should be repaid for all those years of slavery.
Peace - I mean no peace....rofl...lol
Aqueous .....have you ever heard of reperations or whatever the fuck it is....

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 05:41 PM
Peace - English
Indeed, Black people can gain success....Duh.
Peace. Aqueous

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 05:42 PM
Peace
Repairations are not hand outs. Blacks never got paid for their work.
They deserve to be repaid.
Peace. Aqueous

Unforgiven
10-25-2005, 05:43 PM
so gain that success and overcome this bullshit the media portrays!

Unforgiven
10-25-2005, 05:43 PM
Peace
Repairations are not hand outs. Blacks never got paid for their work.
They deserve to be repaid.
Peace. Aqueous
are repairations not payback for the years of slavery?

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Peace - English
O.k. ......thanks for your advice?

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 05:45 PM
peace
yes reparations are payback for slavery....not hand outs

Unforgiven
10-25-2005, 05:47 PM
so if you wanna get paid for those years, get off your ass and find out who enslaved your ancestors!

Aqueous Moon
10-25-2005, 05:56 PM
Peace English -
O.k...........thanks for that.
Peace Aqueous

Unforgiven
10-25-2005, 05:57 PM
no problem god....

Unforgiven
10-25-2005, 06:12 PM
SONNED!

Prolifical ENG
10-25-2005, 06:22 PM
I tried to save this thread earlier today by deleting the threads that brought it off topic on the first page.

After I come and see all this, it is unfortunate that I have to close this. After I read it and thought about closing it, I conveniently got a PM suggesting to close this.

If you still want to pay respects, you can visit the Rosa Parks thread in general chat.