PDA

View Full Version : Unstoppable t-RA-in:Train is the container of Ra

Tao Mentality
08-26-2011, 09:58 AM
The Movie Unstoppable

Has anyone seen Unstoppable? In this movie two characters are called upon to stop a highly explosive runaway train from derailing. Their plan is to slow the train by catching up to it and connecting to the last car its pulling and then applying the breaks until they decrease the speed enough to bring it back under control. They succeed in this endeavor, everybody wins, god is good.

Two points of interest regarding the movie though. The name of the train thats "out of control" and "highly explosive" is 777. The name of the train sent to catch it and bring it back under control is train 666..well its 1206 ...two 6 for 12 and 06 makes triple 6.

In my original conclusion I claimed that the movie was about changes in the earths weather caused by the sun yet that wasnt correct. All information and argument supporting my initial conclusion have been deleted.

Tao Mentality
08-26-2011, 10:03 AM
[alarm chirping] I'm Will Colson. We're working together today at Train 1206. Is there a problem? (old guy) I just don't like working in a damn daycare centre. I don't like working at the retirement home, so ... (Frank [Denzel]) Alright. This ain't training. In training they just give you an F. Out here you get killed. - Married? (Will) Sort of. It's a long story. How about you. You married? How about you. You married? (Frank) Got two beautiful daughters. (mother) Have fun! (bus driver) What do we do when we get to a railroad crossing? Stop, look and listen! [thunderous crash] (woman's voice) We have an unmanned train rolling into a highly populated area... ...with no air breaks? Yeah. (radio) 1206, 1206. (Frank) What's up? (radio) There's a unmanned train on the north bound train. (Frank) It's under power? It's coming straight at us. What are we worried about in terms of cargo? (woman) Eight freight cars of hazardous chemicals. We're not talking about a train. We're talking about a missile the size of the Chrysler(Christ?) building. - I need to know where that train is. (radio)>> We're not exactly sure. You're not sure, well, find out! Watch out! It gets worse. I've got 150 children coming in some field trip on Track 16. - http://dotsub.com/view/780aaee6-4395-4548-85f7-b50436ae0b81/viewTranscript/eng

Tao Mentality
08-26-2011, 01:59 PM

Uncle Steezo
08-26-2011, 02:19 PM
hmmmmm...
look up "cliff high web bot project" you get some answers to the google question you just asked.

Tao Mentality
08-27-2011, 08:08 AM

Tao Mentality
08-27-2011, 08:23 AM
....Loading

joe@itagain
08-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Yes it true....The Sun Ra is heating up and if you bloodline is not melatonin sufficient and if your chakra's not vibrating at a certain frequency than a certain groups can only survive. It was written. According to supreme mathematicians of The Most High, chances are if your bloodline is not integrated now with melatonin its too late for future generations to integrate and be saved.
What I find interesting is that they are finding ways to inject "man-made" melatonin into dna make up. But the problem there is when you introduce something drastic or new to dna strand it has adverse effects. When will they learn they can't stop whats coming. The gentiles will perish along with the ignorant slaves loyal to their mansions.

Tao Mentality
08-29-2011, 06:23 AM
I'm now convinced that the story is another hollywood tribute to the spiritual anatomy of man. The only thing I can claim with certainty with respect to the film is that there are two stories being told. One story is told through the characters and the plot. One story is told using numerology and symbolism.