PDA

View Full Version : Stereotypes

Ayatollah Prolific
10-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Many people are of the school of thought that one should not stereotype people, because people are made of individuals. Nonetheless, as I have grown I have found that this is a niave bullsh#t theory, which couldn't be further from reality. The truth is, most people conform to their own subcultural nitch and adapt all the values, habits, and sins of their peers. However, there are a select few people that are not conformist, but are individuals in every sense of the word. They think for themselves, and also m,ake up their own beliefs and accomplishments. A pioneer, if you will.

In any event, I decided to start a thread here of all of the stereetypes known to man. Some funny, some offensive, some in order to provoke an open discussion of these sensitive issues. Finally, I hope that maybe, we can get a brief explanation as to why these stereotypes might actually have some semblence of reality. I hope all add their own thoughts to this.

*These views are not reflective of a racist... However, I do have to acknowledge that some of these stereotypes are reflective of what I see.

1) If one is a Puerto Rican, he or she will never cease to remind everyone that he or she reps Buriqua, Puerto Rico, etc. They all come out the woodworks for the Puerto Rican day parade in NYC, with PR flags, hankerchiefs, shirts, cars with bumper stickers. But when a Puerto Rican politician comes out to make a speech, they be like, "who dat!?!?" (In contrast, Fat Joe, Mark Anthony and Big Pun always gets love)

2) When one sees a Rasta Jamaican with dreds, they will always assume he is a pot head. As a matter of fact, I will go as far to say that people equate marijuana smoking to Jamaica as a country... Maybe because the only famous Jamaican they recognize, Bob Marley, always smoked pot.

3) White people are obsessed with plastic surgery. If their is a titty job, nose job or lipo suction performed... 9 times out of 10, it is a white person.

4) Latino girls are obsessed with tattoos.

5) Black people like to dunk and dribble. White people like to shoot. and coach (Basketball)

6) Asian peole are smart and successful.

7) Arabs (like myself) are destined to pump gas or blow up gas.

{cont}

The Unknown Disciple
10-25-2005, 05:06 PM
Many ppl stereptype white ppl, as racists, and generaly relate any sort of rock music to white ppl. In another thread in here about what heavy metal band was the best some one said "this is definetly a white persons thread"
I could go on and on about what ppl stereotype other ppl as but just dont want to deal with the bullshit anymore, its basiclly really starting to piss me off because I'm tired of being stereotyped online and in person when someone doesnt even know me. I know I have to deal with it but I dont really beleive in stereotyping ppl. Its rude, and wrong especially when you dont know the person your stereotyping.

Sifu Dragon
10-25-2005, 06:09 PM
stereotypes is a bitch....like 'all asian people know kung fu'

crass
10-25-2005, 06:38 PM
stereotypes is a bitch....like 'all asian people know kung fu'

all chinese people

deadlymelody
10-25-2005, 08:11 PM
Fuck a stereotype. Hell, I wish I had more friends of different races. Not much variety where I live.

Machete
10-25-2005, 09:12 PM
If you see a white dude tryna buy bud in the hood, it aint always a pig. There are honest smokers out there who just want a good time. No beef.

Ayatollah Prolific
10-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Where do you live deadlymelody?

They say Asian p@ssy is the tighest, but my experiences tells me otherwise.

A person who has rythm while dancing, is very good in bed. hmmm. I think this might be true.

Blacks and Latinos smoke Newports. Whites smoke Camels. Arabs smoke Marlboro. Koreans seem to prefer parliaments. Old white ladies smoke Virginia Slim. Blacks smoke blunts, whike whites smoke joints. Blacks smoke crack, while whites snort coke. Alcohol, Extasy and shrooms are the equal opportunity drugs.

Blacks drink Guiness and Hienekan, Ricans drink Corona, Whites drink Sam Adams. Black and latina chicks seem to drink fruity cocktails like daquires and coladas. Old men drink cordials and wisky, until the Henessey thing got popular in hip hop. Now it seems like, Henessey sells out at a hip hop lounge spot. I wonder if Busta got money for Covoisseur.

U-Samurai
10-26-2005, 03:40 PM
"They say Asian p@ssy is the tighest, but my experiences tells me otherwise."

your experiances are fuckin wrong my friend.

froth
10-26-2005, 03:46 PM
Yeah they try to act like all hijackers are middle eastern....wait

Ayatollah Prolific
10-26-2005, 03:53 PM

USAMURAI: your experiances are fuckin wrong my friend.

Could be... That's where stereotypes can be wrong (there's always an exception to the rule.)

deadlymelody
10-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Where do you live deadlymelody?

South Dakota.

Frank Drebin
10-26-2005, 07:13 PM
"All white people are good basketball players"
"black people got no rythem"
"Latino girls arent good looking"
"Chinese people love wutang"
this is the kinda shit im sick of.

crass
10-26-2005, 07:14 PM
^^^^you're kidding right? lol

Frank Drebin
10-26-2005, 07:15 PM
yes

Frank Drebin
10-26-2005, 07:16 PM
latino girls are fucking hot, white people for some reason cant play basketball as good as black people and black people got rythem

baby jesus
10-26-2005, 07:17 PM
All White People Are Nerds It's Funny You Ever Hear A Comedian Imatate A White Person They Start Talkin Like A Nerd Oh Gee Golly Guys. I Dont Know Anyone Who Talks Like That Besides Nerds.

Frank Drebin
10-26-2005, 07:20 PM
oh gee golly i speak like that. "white people love wayne brady cause he makes brian gumble look like malcolm x"

Bloo
10-27-2005, 05:40 AM
Black guys have the biggest dicks
White girls are easy
Black women are golddiggers (I was told this by a black man)

Crazy

Sifu Dragon
10-27-2005, 08:11 AM
all chinese people

na, dumbasses think all asian types like chinese japanese etc. do kung fu

Queen Of Poetry
10-27-2005, 08:34 AM
If you see a white dude tryna buy bud in the hood, it aint always a pig. There are honest smokers out there who just want a good time. No beef.
LOL...that's how it is too.......white folks r always considered cops if they r in the hood.......shame.....

Ayatollah Prolific
10-27-2005, 09:05 AM
If there is a diner in your neighborhood (either NYC or NJ), it is most likely owned by a greek family.

(NYC geographical sterotype)
If a white person lives in Brooklyn, Parkslope, Brooklyn Hieghts or Williamsburg comes to mind.
If a black person lives in Brooklyn, Flatbush, Bed Stuy and Crown heights come to mind.
If their Puerto Rican, either the South Bronx, Washington Heights or LES.

Black people make fried chicken, white people shake and bake.

If black people go to chinese takeout, 9 times out of 10, they're getting chicken wings. (LOL... thought that was funny while typing that)

Filipino's are considered the "blacks" of Asia. (heard this from some racist Koreans)

Indians and Arabs supposedly smell. (I lump these people together, because people don't seem to know the difference... especially between a punjabi and a Arab Muslim).

InvincibleArmor79
10-27-2005, 10:47 AM
interestin thread, ayatollah...

i think theres always exceptions to the rule...

somewhere in your town, theres a white guy ballin for real... ive seen it...

black guys may have the biggest dicks, but white guys are more willin to eat out a pussy, especially if its a fine black woman... no joke...

seems all black woman are blessed with a nice fat ass...

all people who have indian heritage are either heart surgeons/anestisiologists or gas station owners....

white people who listen to country are racists...ive heard this alot from black people...

orientals have small dicks, but know more positions?...

thats all i can think of for now... no offense intended to anyone..

Queen Of Poetry
10-27-2005, 10:49 AM
LOL......white guys huh? HMMMMM.......and best positions........got me thinkin......

InvincibleArmor79
10-27-2005, 11:17 AM
yeah... come to the midwest, queen, ill show you my enter the dragon move!!.. LOL..

Skellington
10-27-2005, 11:32 AM

your experiances are fuckin wrong my friend.

LOL that's true :), maybe she just had a kid lol

Ayatollah Prolific
10-27-2005, 11:38 AM
Oh... so I guess your Asian. There's good diversity on this forum.

Skellington
10-27-2005, 11:39 AM
No I'm not, but I have an Asian girlfriend ;)

Ayatollah Prolific
10-27-2005, 11:40 AM
"LOL that's true :), maybe she just had a kid lol "

Nah. My d#ck is just small... but it's probably because maybe both of them were just promiscuos.

Skellington
10-27-2005, 11:44 AM
U know you can use the quote button right? ;) j/p

Ayatollah Prolific
10-27-2005, 11:46 AM
U know you can use the quote button right? ;) j/p
is this how it works! Please work... it worked!

Oztradamus
10-27-2005, 11:47 AM
Latino's have the most stamina...
*flexes and points at the camera*

Skellington
10-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Belgians and Brittains can drink the most alcohol :)
Belgians have the greatest beer :)