PDA

View Full Version : Would it be Great if The President gave this speech...

joe@itagain
09-02-2011, 05:31 AM
WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN, GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

'My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the Iraq regime has been completed.

Since Congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq . This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now time to begin the reckoning.

Before me, I have two lists. One list contains the names of countries which have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short. The United Kingdom , Spain , Bulgaria , Australia , and Poland are some of the countries listed there.

The other list contains every one not on the first list. Most of the world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing copies of both lists later this evening.

Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those nations on List 2 ceases indefinitely. The money saved during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the Iraqi war.

THEN EVERY YEAR THEREAFTER It'll GO TO OUR SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM SO IT WONT GO BROKE IN 20 YEARS.

The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world Hell holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption.

Need help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France ...

In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home. On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the earth.

Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France or maybe China .

I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France , and Russia . Thanks for all your help, comrades. We are retiring from NATO as well.

I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or watch your precious Benzes, Beamers and limos be turned over to some of the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York.

A special note to our neighbors: Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not ticking us off for a change.

Mexico is also on List 2. Its president and his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment.

I will have a couple thousand extra tanks and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess where I am going to

put 'em? Yep, border security.

Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA treaty - starting now.

We are tired of the one-way highway. Immediately, we'll be drilling for oil in Alaska -which will take care of this country's oil needs for decades to come. If you're an environmentalist who opposes this decision, I refer you to List 2 above: pick a country and move there.

It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens. Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, 'darn tootin.'

Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America ..

It is time to eliminate homelessness

in America . To the nations on List 1,

a final thought. Thank you guys.

We owe you and we won't forget.

To the nations on List 2, a final thought: You might want to learn to speak Arabic.

God bless America ...

Thank you and good night.'

If you can read this in English,

thank a soldier.

Edgar Erebus
09-02-2011, 05:43 AM
The moment the President gives this speech America will cease to be a superpower. Not to mention that you're appallingly misinformed.

Ron Paul 2012
09-02-2011, 08:50 AM
"WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR ANY U.S. PRESIDENT, DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN, GIVE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH?

'My Fellow Americans: As you all know, the defeat of the Iraq regime has been completed.

Since Congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in Iraq is complete.

This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American forces from Iraq . This action will be complete within 30 days."

this good, the rest bad

i have nothing against reaching out to are neighbors to the north and south; their strength means are strength. Killing are relationship with them, by threatening them is not going to help ether of us. If anything we should annex them,.. peacefully of course. that way all of us would ave more money to spend on are people. and about NAFTA, what we need now is a higher tariff, giving the corporations more power, your an idiot. and ending are relations with France and Russia,.. are you stupid,.. France has been by are side since the beginning, and if anything we need to lose the animosity we have towards Russia the Kremlin is gone dude. now we should break are friendship with Israel, its destroying are relationships with all of it neighbors by supporting their genocide. and the only benefit it has is a spiritual one with Americas Christians. you want to end the terrorism from the middle east, condemn Israel and support Iran.

Oh! and if there is hunger in america those hungry are being stupid. it time we eliminate hunger in the world. because america is not hungry, we have enough food to feed the people twice over, and still feed half the world.

joe@itagain
09-02-2011, 10:33 PM
First of all, thanks Ron Paul I can always count on you for feed back, even tho you got strong opinions and no facts. IDK what kind of bubble you grew up in, but saying their aren't starving people in America and reffering to the countless jobless citizens out there as just "stupid" is an understatement which needs more elaboration.

I agree that there are endless opportunities out there no matter what your situation, but in a system where institutions teach you to be cooperative rather than give your REAL knowledge, most people don't learn to be self sufficient. Nor did their parents teach them.

They don't know who they are as a people. If they don't know who they are, how can they know they are strong. Some of them give up early on self knowledge because they can easily recognize being cooperative pays the bills to an extent.

US of America is the model cooperation that other major ones will follow. Why cause its the first to successfully run the country off cooperate wards who rightfully own the land, but signed their birthrights away through contract. At this point, allies are no longer needed. It doesn't matter if you got millions, if your not a sovereign, you don't own anything. Even if you just pay mortgage, that's a rent fee.

NEway, its just a 'what if' situation.

Ron Paul 2012
09-03-2011, 11:43 AM
what i'm saying about there are no starving people in america,.. do you know how much food we throw away. look for the thread in gen chat about the document DIVE

but your right the system teaches sheep, and it fucked up. If youy put your head on strait though you can be self sufficient,.. their is no excuse for ignorance

the only people starving in america are supermodels, Americas starving are fat.
now maybe you and i have two different definitions of starving, being homeless and jobless in america does not equal being hungry. in a county were we throw away tones of food every day just because the packaging is damaged there is no way you can be starving.

RzaRectum
09-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Exactly, the homeless here in NY won't even eat untouched virgin muffin stumps. Perfectly good muffin stumps!

Ron Paul 2012
09-03-2011, 02:15 PM
dude i know i gave a guy a freshly bought 12 sub way sandwich and he just trashed it, and he gave me a dirty look, his sign said hungry need help. fuckin douche bags

i remember when i would just have a 6inch a day and drink tap water,.. fuck um,.. i don't do charity anymore, if their hungry

0HlFP-PMW6E

RzaRectum
09-03-2011, 02:51 PM
JM-_KlY5WaE

Aesop Chi Odi
09-03-2011, 04:52 PM
I agree that there are endless opportunities out there no matter what your situation, but in a system where institutions teach you to be cooperative rather than give your REAL knowledge, most people don't learn to be self sufficient. Nor did their parents teach them.

They don't know who they are as a people. If they don't know who they are, how can they know they are strong. Some of them give up early on self knowledge because they can easily recognize being cooperative pays the bills to an extent.

US of America is the model cooperation that other major ones will follow. Why cause its the first to successfully run the country off cooperate wards who rightfully own the land, but signed their birthrights away through contract. At this point, allies are no longer needed. It doesn't matter if you got millions, if your not a sovereign, you don't own anything. Even if you just pay mortgage, that's a rent fee.

NEway, its just a 'what if' situation.

These institutions do not teach us to be cooperative. They teach us to be competitive. That's where the dog eat dog mentality comes in. Our competing with each other is just as problematic as not being taught to be self sufficient is.

Jinxy
09-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Social security should offer a cut off age where people that are say 35 and younger no longer have to pay into it. I may not be great with money but I know I can make a better investment than some obsolete entitlement that is used as a slush fund to front other entitlements; that can't keep their heads above water. People who have paid into social security for decades and are getting up in years should get theirs, but let me keep mine. It was a noble idea back in the day, but it's unnecessary now.

And if I do have to pay into social security, then government workers should also have to pay in because they no longer make less money than those in the private sector.

As for Iraq, we blew up their infrastructure, Americans were gung ho about going into Iraq to begin with and now they don't want to stay and build it back up. Too bad.
You made yourself a shit sandwich and now you're going to have to eat it. If you leave with no organized system of government, you can expect a repeat of 9/11 by new tribal groups fronted by wealthy Iranians, Saudis etc.

Does it suck that we have to pay for the aftermath of an unjust war? Sure. Do we always get to do what we want in life? No.

Aesop Chi Odi
09-03-2011, 05:12 PM
You made yourself a shit sandwich and now you're going to have to eat it. If you leave with no organized system of government, you can expect a repeat of 9/11 by new tribal groups fronted by wealthy Iranians, Saudis etc.

The events that occurred on 9/11 were not a result of america leaving a country without establishing a organized system of government. We were not attacked by tribal groups fronted by wealthy Iranians.

Jinxy
09-03-2011, 07:42 PM
The events that occurred on 9/11 were not a result of america leaving a country without establishing a organized system of government. We were not attacked by tribal groups fronted by wealthy Iranians.

1. The mujahideen was made up of various tribal groups, some of which split to form the group who carried out 9/11 so that's a miss.
2. Wealthy Saudis were included in my previous post and one in particular Osama Bin Laden fronted the group, so... that argument is a bit fucked.
And yes, had you stayed and established a formal government rather than leaving it to completely uber conservative wackos, it's likely 9/11 doesn't happen.

That much is an obvious, even if unpopular conclusion.

joe@itagain
09-04-2011, 12:49 AM
1. The mujahideen was made up of various tribal groups, some of which split to form the group who carried out 9/11 so that's a miss.
2. Wealthy Saudis were included in my previous post and one in particular Osama Bin Laden fronted the group, so... that argument is a bit fucked.
And yes, had you stayed and established a formal government rather than leaving it to completely uber conservative wackos, it's likely 9/11 doesn't happen.

^^^silly rabbit....u still think the US got attacked by Osama Bin Laden?....He's been dead for almost ten years now.

I bet you still think you live in a Democracy too, right?

Your gov't is pretty good at making scapegoats....you need to do some research.

http://images8.cpcache.com/product/177867728v8_480x480_Front.jpg

Ron Paul 2012
09-04-2011, 07:39 AM
^^^silly rabbit....u still think the US got attacked by Osama Bin Laden?....He's been dead for almost ten years now.

http://images8.cpcache.com/product/177867728v8_480x480_Front.jpg

i'm pretty sure its worse to call some one a democrat

also i bet you thought we used to be a democracy?

i didn't call you stupid, i called you a sheep

ratty mayonnaise
09-04-2011, 07:50 AM

lololol

why do people only look at one side(usually the side that they want to agree with)
why not look at all the facts..
start with the financing of the database, who trained the mujahideen? where did they get their weaponary?
who provided flights for the mujahideen to get to places on conflict?

i wont offer any clues.. i let you do your own research.

Jinxy
09-04-2011, 12:06 PM

Yes, I'm sure the United States had been planning to attack Afghanistan for all the precious resources, strategic value and general labor it doesn't have to offer.
Some of you conspiracists have the foil wrapped around your head too tight.

Jinxy
09-04-2011, 12:11 PM
lololol

why do people only look at one side(usually the side that they want to agree with)
why not look at all the facts..
start with the financing of the database, who trained the mujahideen? where did they get their weaponary?
who provided flights for the mujahideen to get to places on conflict?

i wont offer any clues.. i let you do your own research.

Why not actually bother to read my first post?
I implied we trained them, then I implied we left them in a country with no established political system or infrastructure and the particular group of nut balls in question, left unchecked, began plotting.

I can handle the facts, I just think suggesting the united States staged 9/11 is retarded.
They have nothing to gain from that. It's entirely unnecessary and long ended to use that sort of subversion, when you can take a more practical, proactive approach to gain power in that region of the world.

Sometimes, shit just happens the way it seems.

joe@itagain
09-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Why not actually bother to read my first post?
I implied we trained them, then I implied we left them in a country with no established political system or infrastructure and the particular group of nut balls in question, left unchecked, began plotting.

I can handle the facts, I just think suggesting the united States staged 9/11 is retarded.
They have nothing to gain from that. It's entirely unnecessary and long ended to use that sort of subversion, when you can take a more practical, proactive approach to gain power in that region of the world.

Sometimes, shit just happens the way it seems.

Are we talking about the same gov't here?

We must be because you are implying that they have some kind of "conscious" that thinks like that. This is the SAME gov't, thats ruled by "The Vatican".

That traded slaves back and forth over the Middle Passage for centuries. MILLIONS died on the trip alone. Hilter aint got nothing on what they do.

Not only that, where ever they go they force Christianity and rule what ever land they can get.

You don't think they won't go to the extreme to get what they want?

They tried to convert Arabs but it didn't work the way they wanted it to. They will try again, next time China will be on their side...

ratty mayonnaise
09-04-2011, 12:51 PM
nothing to gain?

i think you should pay more attention to how american history has been repeated..

you still not seeing the whole picture..
but thats cool