PDA

View Full Version : Blacroc 2 coming soon

Frank Sobotka
09-02-2011, 09:16 AM
l4U6Ee8VkgM&

Will feature Talib Kweli, U-God, Jay Electronica, O.C., Curren$y, Wiz Khalifa ,Jim Jones, Sean Price, The Cool Kids and more.

Less interesting guest appearances but should still be good.

THE MASON
09-02-2011, 09:34 AM
the first one was dope imo, so this one shouldnt fail

Black Keys are a real solid band themselves, and def got a slight hip hop vibe in their music.

claaa7
09-02-2011, 10:02 AM
just saw it and i'm interested in this too. the instrumental in the video sounds cool and the list of guests will definitely be something to look out for. i'm not sure if i agree with you that this has less interesting guests, i think it's about equal - there's a few on here i don't really give two fucks about but for example, U-God, will probably fit these type of beats/instrumentals better than any other emcee in the Clan with his raunchy voice. OC never dissapoints me, top 10 material for sure! Sean Price, Talib Kweli and Jay Electronica i bet will also deliver.

Frank Sobotka
09-02-2011, 10:19 AM
just saw it and i'm interested in this too. the instrumental in the video sounds cool and the list of guests will definitely be something to look out for. i'm not sure if i agree with you that this has less interesting guests, i think it's about equal - there's a few on here i don't really give two fucks about but for example, U-God, will probably fit these type of beats/instrumentals better than any other emcee in the Clan with his raunchy voice. OC never dissapoints me, top 10 material for sure! Sean Price, Talib Kweli and Jay Electronica i bet will also deliver.
If we're strictly talking rapper's rappers there are simply less.
First One had ODB, RZA, Raekwon, Mos Def, Q-Tip, Billy Danze & Pharoahe Monche.
This one has: U-God, Talib Kweli, O.C., Sean P & Jay Electronica
7 against 5.

I do agree with U-God probably fitting these tracks better than most other rappers.

Taskmaster2112
09-02-2011, 10:25 AM
the instrumental in the video sounds cool

The instrumental is actually the last track off of the Black Keys' first album "The Big Come Up". It's called "240 Years Before Your Time", and it's great.

6MQi_vn2P2Y

I'm really excited about this album. I just revisited the first one a few days ago and it's doper than I remember it being. I'm really excited to hear all of the emcees in the trailer, except for Wiz Khalifa, who I'm not a fan of. I hope this album comes out in 2011.

UncontrolledSubstans
09-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Looking forward to this. And really... You should not ignore Jim Jones as a rapper, he actually killed the first one...

-vtWNDI_EOI

Longbongcilvaringz
09-03-2011, 03:02 AM
If we're strictly talking rapper's rappers there are simply less.
First One had ODB, RZA, Raekwon, Mos Def, Q-Tip, Billy Danze & Pharoahe Monche.
This one has: U-God, Talib Kweli, O.C., Sean P & Jay Electronica
7 against 5.

I do agree with U-God probably fitting these tracks better than most other rappers.

What the fuck does "rapper's rappers" mean?

Curren$y isn't a rapper?

Frank Sobotka
09-03-2011, 04:54 AM
What the fuck does "rapper's rappers" mean?

Curren$y isn't a rapper?

trying to avoid terms like "Real Hip-Hop" "Real Rappers" "Lyrical" etc.