PDA

View Full Version : Opening your Pineal Gland(your third eye)

J-Cee
09-04-2011, 01:47 AM
Can anyone shed any light on this,if it's possible,the benefits and how it can be done.

http://www.strayreality.com/Lanis_Strayreality/newpics2007/alta20b.jpg

http://www.strayreality.com/Lanis_Strayreality/thirdtyepinealgland.htm

RzaRectum
09-04-2011, 02:31 AM
Knowledge of Self, Knowledge of the World, Wisdom. Not having these things is the first stage. It is in seeking these 3 things that awakens the senses of your third eye.

Meditation is conducive to your development. The stillness of mind is a discipline you should learn; however that article you linked says much of what you need to know.

These videos add some new info
TN1reb_Lzi8

2_a-Yh5FTaE

fa8_JN_L4Co

PYHLv44KqXw

joe@itagain
09-04-2011, 02:40 AM
Search Chi-Gong...Its a modern practice to open gates of chakras using breathing, also called a martial art exercised by shoalin monks. I've dedicating 2 months of practice to see the implications of this and I was impressed by my boost of energy, I quit smoking cause stress was not a factor, memory was better, and my capacity to mentally relate to the world got better.

If you got about an hour of free time a day look into it....

Pineal Gland: mid-line gland in your brain that communicates information about the enviroment particularly "light" to body parts; also called the "third eye"
The "pea" inside the gland is the center. That gland looks like a coiled snake. Eyptian's head dress portrays they studied this very well.

http://www.magictails.com/images/egyptian_statue_images/egyptian_statues/egyptian_statue_maat/egyptian_relief_maat_offering_02_l.jpg

The two secretions the the pinal gland makes are Seratonin and Melatonin.

Seratonin is made during daylight. Melatonin is made during night.

Seratonin: gives energy to body, helps repress painful memories, anti-depressant
Melatonin: memory booster, ability to problem solve, illustrates dreams, rejuvenation

Your body is an extension of your brain, a body of "light"; throughout your body there are 7 gates(chakras) that make up your spectrum. Like the rainbow colors ROYGBIV. Each color generates a frequency. Everything vibrates, even the nuclei of atoms.

Since light is the divine force of energy of the universe, darkness is the source which it springs from. Thats why its proven that "Light came from darkness" as in the Bible.

Virtues that enhance your "Third Eye"
-control your thoughts
-control your actions
-freedom of resentment
-courage
-persistence
-confidence

There is much more....google it and do some experimenting.

J-Cee
09-04-2011, 04:50 AM
i read somewhere that marijuana dramatically increases melatonin,so maybe when i get high at night i should practise some of the methods for better results? eheheh

Soul Controller
09-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Marijuana, with high amouts of BCD's, and cannibinols,.

better to make it into an oil..

ive posted crazy links on this everywhere.. lol (styles cannabis thread, my im dillusional thread(sick videos in their) their was also a recent thread in general chat on DMT, where i posted some very interesting videos..)

mary jane isnt the only way tho..
meditation, breathing exercises, DMT/ayuashca/LSD, even listen to/watch videos that have specific vibrations/sounds that effect your pineal gland)

you just gota get your body to resonate at specific frequencys/be able to recieve the data..

i would recommend the know thyself video, ive posted in i am dillusional.. but its a long thing.. like 8 hours..

Peace

Edgar Erebus
09-05-2011, 02:50 PM
This usually helps.

K56soYl0U1w

LORD NOSE
09-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Regenerate, and restore your original self

PALEHORSE
09-06-2011, 12:02 AM
understanding your emotions is key

Fatal Guillotine
09-06-2011, 11:37 AM
Chi Gong:

First level: Open Your Eyes

The first level of seeing is when we only use our 2 eyes to see with. The characteristics of this basic level of sight are that you can only see things that are in front of you, not what is behind you. You can only see things that are a certain size and you can only see if there is light. Improper use or overuse of our eyes can lead to shortsightedness. When we reach a certain age many of us end up with long sightedness or gradually lose our sight altogether. Regular practice of Qigong can not only prevent all these possibilities, but can treat many similar conditions leading to good sight in old age.

Second lvl: Open the Heavenly Eye

The second level of sight is known as the Heavenly Eye (or Third Eye). The majority of the population never use it. Regular practice of Qigong can open the third eye which enables us to see more than what is in front of us, such as seeing through things and seeing far away.

Third level is: Open the Wisdom Eye

This level works off the third eye and it has four special functions:

(1)"Many Eyes", which means you can use it to see the same thing from different perspectives.

(2)"Analysing Eye" which can not only see something but understand it. This ability comes from being able to use your accumulated knowledge from past lives to understand what you are looking at and to know what it is for. For example if someone with this ability had never seen a tool that was used by our predecessors centuries ago, he would be able to recognise and explain its use.

(3)"Chasing Eye" is when one can trace something back to whom it belongs. For example, by looking at someone's pen or shoes one can know exactly whose they are, describe the person's appearance, what their name is, their date of birth etc. even if they never met them in their life. Or they can see the invisible traces on the floor of all persons who recently came to a certain place and can describe them accurately.

(4)"Predicting Eye" is when one can not only see the past and present, but they can see the future as well. All of these different levels are a result of practicing Qigong for a long time and developing the ability without abusing it.

Forth level aka as: Open the Universal Eye

With this level, which takes many more years to develop, not only can one see what other people can and can't, but they can also move things around without touching them (telekinesis).

Fifth level (the highest one of all): Open the Buddha's Eye

Finally, when a person reaches the highest level of Qigong, they are able to see and know everything there is, was and will be. With this level one is constantly surrounded by a huge aura that many can see, and can be measured by instruments. The mere presence of such persons can bring healing effects to anyone who approaches them without them even intending to do so. Their possessions have the same healing properties, for e.g. their pens, business cards, clothes etc. can all be used to treat disease.

LORD NOSE
09-07-2011, 07:30 PM
cymatics using sand.........if you keep throwing sand on the sound plate, the sound will not be able to get the sand in perfect shape - you are not giving it time to place the sand grains in order - you just keep piling more and more on it - and it's spilling out the sides just like the meat on your waist/waste line - get in shape - true shape - and you will not need to sleep - sleep is the cousin of death - death is unnecessary and unnatural - death occurs when you are no longer able to keep the body in shape - it cannot be retuned by the sound source that animates it because you keep throwing meat in your mouth and you need constant sleep in order to heal the damage done by your intake

joe@itagain
09-08-2011, 02:12 PM
cymatics using sand.........if you keep throwing sand on the sound plate, the sound will not be able to get the sand in perfect shape - you are not giving it time to place the sand grains in order - you just keep piling more and more on it - and it's spilling out the sides just like the meat on your waist/waste line - get in shape - true shape - and you will not need to sleep - sleep is the cousin of death - death is unnecessary and unnatural - death occurs when you are no longer able to keep the body in shape - it cannot be retuned by the sound source that animates it because you keep throwing meat in your mouth and you need constant sleep in order to heal the damage done by your intake

http://retardedminds.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/dumb_funny_ads1-300x290.jpg

7'smatrix
09-08-2011, 11:39 PM
I too have been practicing meditation, and the raising of my chi through breathing exercises as well as a good intake of life promoting foods. I gotta say, the energy, the thoughts, and overall the mind/body connection is just a great feeling. Everyone above me has posted some very valuable information.

If you're really interested, as self interest is the key to being motivated about something, then you will take the time research and then apply what you learn to yourself, this overall will let you see great results.

Peace.

RzaRectum
09-09-2011, 12:40 AM

How long have you gone without sleep using this method?

pro.Graveface
09-09-2011, 06:16 AM
PEACE J.C.
check out the hidden cross teckniek, its 1 method to open up yo!

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/How_To_See_And_Read_The_Aura.html

Fatal Guillotine
10-26-2011, 11:15 AM
Everyone who really wants to open their third eye succeeds - it's like walking, any baby who tries to walk and keeps trying and trying will eventually walk (unless they have a physical impediment to it) - the one exception is that with the third eye everyone can do it (there is no physical impediment possible to anyone who is conscious)

As with all things, some "I"s are born with closer to open third eyes than others - but in all cases it is not a difficult thing to achieve.

Theres a book on how to do it available free online - google "Sagan third eye ebook".

Living-jism
10-26-2011, 07:37 PM
:( don't fall any further guys!!!! :(

JASPER
10-26-2011, 08:27 PM
understanding your emotions is key
Word 4.0

Some people might never wake up. It's warm and cozy under the covers, but at some point you have to open your eyes and let the light in. Enlighten yourself.

Allah Educate.

LORD NOSE
10-27-2011, 05:04 PM
you wanna get there ?

Study my beats

Uncle Steezo
10-27-2011, 09:39 PM
silence.
shut out the visual clutter/background noise.
understimulate your mind and it will begin to use other senses.

7'smatrix
10-28-2011, 04:20 PM
Has anyone experienced not dreaming when using marijuana?

Living-jism
10-31-2011, 12:32 AM
marijuana?
The only thing you will be opening is a packet of chips homeboy!!!

diggy
10-31-2011, 01:19 AM
If ma memory is correct, I remember reading that opening ones' third (turd) eye, has to do something with an Asian anal sex technique. How many of y'all would like to go that route?

diggy
11-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Nobody, I guess!

RzaRectum
11-08-2011, 02:03 AM
I thought we were talking about the PENAL gland.. Oops!

food for thought
11-08-2011, 02:21 AM
Has anyone experienced not dreaming when using marijuana?

there are various reports on this

it dosent not make you dream. it makes you not remember your dreams when you wake up. You dream. you just most likely wont remember it. This is well documented by lucid dreamers

food for thought
11-08-2011, 02:24 AM
edit

pro.Graveface
11-10-2011, 05:59 AM
this could help,, http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/How_To_See_And_Read_The_Aura.html
let go and concentrate on that what u dont see,,,, even concentration, let go. The biggest salvation is to let go of everything and nuthing!, and the eye pops open like a lotus in a pond.
PEACE

D.projectile
11-17-2011, 09:12 AM
will..stillness(being mindful of it), sun gazing-sunlight. parsley
love. Being gentle with yourself

Living-jism
11-17-2011, 04:33 PM
http://www.fgs.org.nz/english/buddhism_detail.aspx?kind=610

pro.Graveface
11-28-2011, 03:25 PM
kinestatic tai chi

V4D3R