PDA

View Full Version : just here faded ...

Tito
09-05-2011, 10:07 PM
i think im in love ... i can t get enough .... damn... Girls are so bomb... i cant stop looking at my avatar . girls of the world , u are all bomb... just here in t j , i ve seen my cousin , which is good .. puffed . labor day weekend was bomb.. damn im trippin the fuck out on shoot me down screwed and chopped by lil wayne... next time.. nayeli... i wish i had girls around me . i feel so relaxed with no kush .. i just want to say hi . are there any new girls on here that i dont know of ?

CEITEDMOFO
09-05-2011, 10:15 PM
DORKO AND BLOODSPLITTA ARE TWO NEW GIRLs

WARPATH
09-05-2011, 10:18 PM
......must.......stop......posting.........can't.. .....get.......across........boarder.....la migra....everywhere......tijauna........is........ shittier.........then.....the......reservation.... ........need.....american....dollar...for..... prostitute.....

Tito
09-05-2011, 10:21 PM
crazy . what do you guys think of girls ? even when i die i want one at least kissing me .ugly whatever .. im ugly ... every rhyme i write is for them .i wish one can just come and get me .

WARPATH
09-05-2011, 10:21 PM
someone...close....window......streets.....smell.. ...like....sewage.........

WARPATH
09-05-2011, 10:28 PM
need.....to.....learn......how.....to....use...... .space......bar.......long......rectangle.......bu tton......can't......find......

Tito
09-05-2011, 10:28 PM
u 've been to T j warpath ? i love it ... i love it. the place to be .

BLACK BART SIMPSON
09-05-2011, 10:38 PM
your posts never make sense thats how i know im high btw

white mouse > mouser words..

but yea bitches aint shit but hoes nd tricks ..

WARPATH
09-05-2011, 10:44 PM
u 've been to T j warpath ? i love it ... i love it. the place to be .

I've been there. TJ is a shit hole. I was all up in the Red Light trynna find me a donkey show. Cops walking the street with M-16's. Garbage piled up on every block and sewage flowing through the streets.

Tito
09-05-2011, 10:45 PM
whats up killbot , no. im not white mouse , that is somebody else.. white mouse is an m c . tijuana is my home away from home. its cool . u would like it . i ve been trippin out on the graffiti over here . i have family here , everytime i get a chance to see them , its cool . i ve been coming to this city all my life . still get lost . except for downtown tijuana .

Tito
09-05-2011, 10:48 PM
sick man , props. it looks like t j all the way . the red light is killler , they re masters . u like beats man ? u write lyrics ? damn , yup . it is an escape from the city .

Tito
09-05-2011, 10:50 PM
damn, got to go . peace out man .

cutn' heads
09-06-2011, 07:23 AM
did you say you fucked your cousin? cool, man.

J-Cee
09-06-2011, 07:55 AM
i like girls.

Tito
09-06-2011, 08:53 PM
nah , i didn t fuck my cousin . not me . i said i got a chance to see my cousin . i seen him in person . i hadnt seen him in months . i was twisted yesterday . my cousin lives in Tijuana , i live in L.a. . it is like about an hour and a half south of L.a. . i love this city no matter how ugly or whack it may look to people . like u see the difference once u enter tijuana. u learn to appreciate what we have in the United states . a lot of people in in tijuana are mad hustlers . i wish i could win the lottery to help out all of the kids and parents who dont have a lot . right now i can just give them rhymes . i love tijuana ! i dont care if i die here . all the girls here are bomb. please believe it .

war path did u visit Adelitas ? i wrote a poem with Adelitas as my inspiration . sometime like in late '08 , oct/nov or dec. its a cool poem . i have it saved here on wu corp . i dont have the original with me anymore .

Tito
09-06-2011, 08:54 PM
i like girls.

girls are the ultimate .

Dokuro
09-06-2011, 09:14 PM
.....hahhaha i juat read this thread

look at this guy trying to confirm his sexuality

heheehhhhhehe

what a fag

Tito
09-06-2011, 09:30 PM
lol , i love girls with all my heart . when im in heaven or wherever not here on earth , i want to be remembered for liking girls . all of them that i have met . when i die i will miss girls . the alive ones . i will like the ones in heaven too.

Dokuro
09-06-2011, 10:36 PM
so the only thing you want to be remembered by is liking girls,....

dude way to dream small

Tito
09-06-2011, 11:01 PM
pretty much , what else is there in this life . ? girls are not p s 3 s

Tito
09-06-2011, 11:05 PM
pretty much , what else is there in this life . ? girls are not p s 3 s . that is what im all about . girls , girls , girls like that jay z song . the instrumental is dope . big lips, lip gloss. curly eyelashes . sick smelling hair. eyes. especially when they are staring at u . as i would say , " game over " . its just me , i dont know . that is the way i am . weed or girls , girls . its like a kush high .

check two
09-06-2011, 11:11 PM
Louis, I thought you were a farmer miss? How are you able to be here 24 hours a day?

CEITEDMOFO
09-06-2011, 11:13 PM
QHnrv-3bMyU

Dokuro
09-06-2011, 11:16 PM
um how about building an empire?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QI9kQje3Yp0/TdUdIX0yuPI/AAAAAAAAAi0/yXBNE54twT0/s1600/ihasafunny-you_fail_at_it.jpg

Tito
09-06-2011, 11:18 PM
ha, i dont know if this is the bonus girls girls girls in the first blueprint . at the end of the c d . good song dude. i want to get high off of girls.

Dokuro
09-06-2011, 11:19 PM
Louis, I thought you were a farmer miss? How are you able to be here 24 hours a day?

i'm not a farmer i own farms,.. i live the work yo my workers and my insomnia keeps me up

im on like 5 other forums right now but i'm about to go out to lunch then maybe go surfing after then try to sleep

CEITEDMOFO
09-06-2011, 11:24 PM
HOW ABOUT THE TITS ON KAT DENNINGs
http://shorester.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/kat_dennings99.jpg

WARPATH
09-07-2011, 09:34 PM
nah , i didn t fuck my cousin . not me . i said i got a chance to see my cousin . i seen him in person . i hadnt seen him in months . i was twisted yesterday . my cousin lives in Tijuana , i live in L.a. . it is like about an hour and a half south of L.a. . i love this city no matter how ugly or whack it may look to people . like u see the difference once u enter tijuana. u learn to appreciate what we have in the United states . a lot of people in in tijuana are mad hustlers . i wish i could win the lottery to help out all of the kids and parents who dont have a lot . right now i can just give them rhymes . i love tijuana ! i dont care if i die here . all the girls here are bomb. please believe it .

war path did u visit Adelitas ? i wrote a poem with Adelitas as my inspiration . sometime like in late '08 , oct/nov or dec. its a cool poem . i have it saved here on wu corp . i dont have the original with me anymore .

Nah, can't say that i've been inside there. Sounds like a nice spot if you can't get hoes in America.

Tito
09-13-2011, 09:37 PM
Nah, can't say that i've been inside there. Sounds like a nice spot if you can't get hoes in America.

hell yeah man, i go crazy u s hoes dont want me . in mexico im loved . sick . u just dont know how it feels man . i recommend u visit that place , especially like on saturdays like around 10:00 p. m . to like the early morning hours. its nothing but dime piece central . for non pimps like me . i love this place. it always gives me a smile. girls all hitting u up saying if u want to smash . damn . i recommend big time .

check two
09-13-2011, 09:41 PM
Tito, why don't the US bimbos want you? lol are some of these mexican chicks prostitutes? lol

Tito
09-13-2011, 10:23 PM
Tito, why don't the US bimbos want you? lol are some of these mexican chicks prostitutes? lol

u guessed right check. Adelitas is mexico dime central . u see so many girls , different shapes from all over mexico . guys like coming here , they drink , chill with the girls, then smash . i dont know if u know but im lonely . why do u think im all about girls . i really love them . i guess u s bimbos dont want me , im ugly , im not good looking , compared to my brothers , my brothers are dimes, me im just like a 5 . i think , nah i dont think i know i look hindu . u s hoes dont want me i guess. my time as a pimp has run out . i had two girls i really liked once , this was like 10 years ago . that is it . i love looking at u s girls , but no dice . there is one right now 2 computers down from me that looks bomb . damn , girls , the bombest . at least to me in this life .