PDA

View Full Version : Cormega-The realness

clanindafront
10-25-2005, 05:16 PM
i was thikin of postin this in album reviews but ahhh^O^ who gives a fuck. Have any of u heard this album, it is a ill debut from cormega, i neva knew he was that good till i heard this had nice beats on the album, lyrics were ill, whatchu think of this shit.

my fav songs : glory dayz, thun & kiko, american baeuty and raps a hustle.

Jonathan Blazeny
10-25-2005, 05:20 PM
Definately an Ill album! Mega is one of NY's greatest!!! His lyrics are crazy!! Like you say the beats are ill too. You should definately check out The True Meaning too, I prefer the beats on that album, just!!!

Also, get the Legal Hustle compilation he released! You have to here the joint with Ghost!! Fucking Ill shit!!!

snapple
10-25-2005, 05:31 PM
the get out my way instrumental has been looped in my head for a week. this is one of the most slept on albums of all time, mega is so nice. everyone should get this album if they don't have it....

G.O.D.PT3
10-25-2005, 06:01 PM
GREAT TOPIC....The Realness Indeed. one of my fav albums of all time. the most illest and respected rappers ever. the first time i heard this cat on jam tapes i new there was something about this older brother. his pictures are buetiful and so real i can smell the gutter on 41st yamit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. glory days

''I used to read about supplies gettin' busted
Cuz guys that they trusted, made deals with D.A.'s, minds corrupted
The feds estimated Fat Cat was gettin' millions
Black Ratti was the richest nigga in my building
Remember when...''

''I heard stories 'bout bulletproof 300 E's''......

american buety, the saga. r u my nigga to name a few, the jewel till this day that has niggas all over feenin for a mahdi and mc c collab album - forced my hand <<the most powerfull joint ive ever heard in my life

can't forget another powerfull picture
Fallen Soldiers for yamit, spank, killa b, ben and old earth.....

10/10 CLASSIC

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-25-2005, 06:08 PM
Fucking dope album

PDTantisocial
10-25-2005, 06:30 PM
Word, love this album, just raw, raw shit. My favorite tracks are Get Out My Way, American Beauty, The Saga [I like the remix with the piano loop better, though] and Fallen Soldiers.

baby jesus
10-25-2005, 08:44 PM
Man This Album Was Ill I Play This Album Probably More Then Any Other Cd I Have Never Gets Old When I Put It On Everytime I Have A Different Faviorte Song. Not Saying It's My Best Cd But Probably The Best Since The 90's.

tragedykhadafi12
10-25-2005, 08:48 PM
Yea I love glory days.

TUCO
10-25-2005, 08:50 PM
fuckin classic peice of hip-hop

youngdeck01
10-26-2005, 09:00 AM
SHITS ILL, must have

Wu-Tang 9
10-26-2005, 11:48 AM
yea man i read all reviews, and im thinking of coppin that Ill shit...peace

Create
10-26-2005, 09:22 PM
ehh

hellbound
10-26-2005, 09:26 PM
5/5 nice album no doubt. excellent

Claustrofobic
10-28-2005, 07:27 AM
Incredible album, Fallen Soldiers is one of the best tracks I ever heard, shit made me cry several times thinkin about my own losses...

"Killa Black, whattup my nigga?
I know you chillin with my nigga Ill Will
inside a ghetto heaven building
With a Mac-11, stealin your jeans, screamin Infamous Queens
Forty-First Side kid, you know me
I know the O-Z's are whiter there, pussy much tighter there
Pac and Eazy-E coming through on low riders there"

kewell07
10-28-2005, 12:31 PM
If it had Dead man walking and Take mine on it, it would be a classic to me... My Favorite track on Tha Realness are You Don't Want It.