lol @ buckshot still posting at the forum

MaskedAvenger
09-07-2011, 05:22 PM
lol @ buckshot still posting at the forum

http://www.davidairey.com/images/resources/wouldnt-notice.gif

OntheHorizon
09-07-2011, 05:24 PM
Canibus

lol, not knocking him but its true listening to him rap half the time reminds me of High School science class

CEITEDMOFO
09-07-2011, 05:31 PM
KOOL KEITH
NOEMOTION
ROBOT TANK
ODD FUTURE & WOLF PUSSY GAnG

Prime8
09-07-2011, 05:43 PM
I wouldn't consider all white rappers "nerds".

How are OF nerds?

You're just mad.

#IDONTEVENLIKETHEM

whitey
09-07-2011, 06:15 PM
most of the rappers that have come out within the past couple years.

wiz
OF (i like them but still)
j.cole
terminology
mac miller
b.o.b.
drake (not a rapper but definition of a nerd)
big sean

etc
etc

CEITEDMOFO
09-07-2011, 06:22 PM
How are OF nerds?

U SERIOUS? MAYBE YOU LOOK LIKE THEM SO YOU THINK THERE NOT NERDs
:thumbup:

ShaDynasty
09-07-2011, 06:47 PM
I don't think any of these mcs are nerds.

Game, game is a big hip hop nerd, other than that what defines nerd? being interested in one subject? at the cost of being social? Most musicians are like that about music period.

Its almost like any rapper not talking about gully gangster shit is considered nerd.

Prime8
09-07-2011, 06:53 PM
most of the rappers that have come out within the past couple years.

drake (not a rapper but definition of a nerd)

etc

You sir, are an idiot.

How is Drake not a rapper?
I don't like Drake, but he's easily the most talented artist in Young Money(Not exactly an impressive achievement.)

He actually has some decent songs.

Imagine someone like Evidence(of Dilated Peoples) made it.

29pM2NnKP3M

Mumm Ra
09-07-2011, 06:59 PM
rza

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
09-07-2011, 07:05 PM
real nerd rap

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerdcore_hip_hop#Notable_nerdcore_artists

and lupe, kool keith and canibus

CEITEDMOFO
09-07-2011, 07:40 PM
I don't think any of these mcs are nerds.

Game, game is a big hip hop nerd, other than that what defines nerd?

LOOK IN THE MIRROr FOR THE DEFINITION :W

ShaDynasty
09-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Ceited You're a bigger nerd than everyone on here. Get a grip.

Djaminha
09-07-2011, 08:24 PM
Aseop Rock

CEITEDMOFO
09-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Ceited You're a bigger nerd than everyone on here. Get a grip.

THE O DAWGS FROM YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE IN REAL LIFE FEAR Me

EAGLE EYE
09-07-2011, 09:10 PM
rza

Hes self admitted in interviews

whitey
09-07-2011, 11:50 PM
You sir, are an idiot.

I don't like Drake, but he's easily the most talented artist in Young Money(Not exactly an impressive achievement.)

29pM2NnKP3M

smh.

http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/drake-17.jpg

THE W
09-08-2011, 12:06 AM
rza
rzadexta

Soul Controller
09-08-2011, 07:04 AM
the whole wu tang clan

JakobR
09-08-2011, 07:57 AM
Any rapper who crams in an unnecessary ammount of big words just to sound intelligent.

Damon
09-08-2011, 08:19 AM
real nerd rap

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerdcore_hip_hop#Notable_nerdcore_artists

Commodore 64 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodore_64_%28band%29)
MC Hawking (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MC_Hawking)
Optimus Rhyme (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optimus_Rhyme)
Mega Ran (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Ran)
MC Router (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MC_Router)

hahaha

Soul Controller
09-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Any rapper who crams in an unnecessary ammount of big words just to sound intelligent.

Nope, not really..

ie raekwon and his love for sneakers... hes a nerd on that shit,.

celph titled., self admitted gun collector, hence nerd, as he knows the full spec and details of all major makes and models,.

nerd is not just big words(thats a very small minded way of seein this)

similar can be said for many artists, who do not use big words.,
lol at big word rappers being nerdy..

MaskedAvenger
09-08-2011, 02:12 PM
http://media.iqtoys.com.au/gallery/magnetic-poetry-really-big-words-gallery-1.jpg

Soul Controller
09-08-2011, 02:37 PM
lols nice!

i think its false advertising tho... the words are not big.. lol
just the fonts :p

MaskedAvenger
09-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Maybe thats why I don't understand what the 'big word' rappers are saying.

CEITEDMOFO
09-08-2011, 04:44 PM
Nope, not really..

celph titled., self admitted gun collector, hence nerd, as he knows the full spec and details of all major makes and models,.

DID THIS NERD JUST CALL RAE AND CELPH NERDs
:point:

Soul Controller
09-08-2011, 06:30 PM
i love celph titled,. have for well since 2002ish,. shall i post you up links, where he laughs about being a gun collecting nerd??

on rae, he collects/loves sneakers.. if thats not nerdish behaviour, its deff geekish,. i understand its ganxta to collect sneakers lol, but to know so much about sneakers, is un-natural,. thus nerdy. raes on words ' I got a sneaker fetish'

wtf that mean to u? no homo..

on wu tang being nerds,. they loved a form of martial arts/movies/style, and incorperated it into their style of hiphop, dont you think only fans of a certian style of martial arts movies would have watched them movies,, let alone understand the wu referances..AND listen to wu tang? hell im sure wu have watched all them movies, know the backgrounds of all their fave shaolin flicks..and maybe even bust quotes and moves(well used to when they was younger.. ) their avid fans of that shit,.
hence geeks/nerds

how would you define geek/nerd?

id say some1 who likes a certian topic, and knows/overstands it fully. or tries to learn as much as they can in that topic... and just cos they mastered said topics.. their geeks/nerds on them topics.. not geeks/nerds over all in real life.. lol at defining and labelling people. Everyone doesnt fit in boxes,

i never called you a nerd,

lets see,. you post on a forum, to do with wu tang clan(see above)
wu tang havent done anything of major note.. for a while..

i dont even need to type anything else check, just the pic your repping in your sig..

BLACK BART SIMPSON
09-08-2011, 07:42 PM
You sir, are an idiot.

29pM2NnKP3M

d6XDzockllA

whitey
09-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Nope, not really..

?

collecting something does not make you a nerd. that is retarded. and drawing the comparison that collecting something makes a rapper a nerd from a previous point that was made about rappers who use big words being a nerd is erroneous.

a nerd is just what a person is, rae and celph arent nerds because they collect things, they just arent nerds because....they arent nerds.

drake is a nerd because he is a fucking dork. always cheesing in pictures, on lil wayne dick like a lil girl. just a cornball ass dude. that what makes drake a nerd.

tekunique
09-08-2011, 11:27 PM
?

collecting something does not make you a nerd. that is retarded. and drawing the comparison that collecting something makes a rapper a nerd from a previous point that was made about rappers who use big words being a nerd is erroneous.

a nerd is just what a person is, rae and celph arent nerds because they collect things, they just arent nerds because....they arent nerds.

drake is a nerd because he is a fucking dork. always cheesing in pictures, on lil wayne dick like a lil girl. just a cornball ass dude. that what makes drake a nerd.
+1

took the words outta my mouth..

EAGLE EYE
09-09-2011, 12:28 AM
Whitey obviously collects something but he wont tell us. What will it take for some of you to confess your darkest nerdiest secrets?

Soul controller is a lulzsec, 4chan nerd.

Soul Controller
09-09-2011, 08:00 AM
lol, anyone who colelcts anything, that is nerdish behaviour, it doesnt have to do with big words!

yep, i admit, im a nerd in all aspects thats im into,

i used to be a major wu tang nerd, i had everything they ever made, singles/cd's promo shit, obscure albums really lame wu fam such as sean wiggs :S but alas im not a wu nerd no more.. lol

i dont really rate 4 chan, i used to back in the day,, now its just gay newfags,
I like what antisec(the original movement) stands for and yes i have nerdgasms whenever they/we do something that is positive,. same as anonymous/LuLzSec,
hell i love my cannabis, i grow it. i know every aspect of it from growing in soil, hydro pots, making resin, making oil.. so im a nerd on that..

thats all my dirty nerdy secrets out :o
im sure theirs more.. as i admitted to trolling 4chan back in the day lols

collecting something doesnt make you a nerd par se, but if you know never every aspect of what you collect, your a nerd. regardless of what it is you collect.

AVID collectors are nerds.. end of.

whitey
09-09-2011, 03:47 PM
lol, anyone who colelcts anything, that is nerdish behaviour, it doesnt have to do with big words!

yep, i admit, im a nerd in all aspects thats im into,

i used to be a major wu tang nerd, i had everything they ever made, singles/cd's promo shit, obscure albums really lame wu fam such as sean wiggs :S but alas im not a wu nerd no more.. lol

i dont really rate 4 chan, i used to back in the day,, now its just gay newfags,
I like what antisec(the original movement) stands for and yes i have nerdgasms whenever they/we do something that is positive,. same as anonymous/LuLzSec,
hell i love my cannabis, i grow it. i know every aspect of it from growing in soil, hydro pots, making resin, making oil.. so im a nerd on that..

thats all my dirty nerdy secrets out :o
im sure theirs more.. as i admitted to trolling 4chan back in the day lols

collecting something doesnt make you a nerd par se, but if you know never every aspect of what you collect, your a nerd. regardless of what it is you collect.

AVID collectors are nerds.. end of.

i think you just have a faulty definition of what a nerd is.

your just talking about people who have a hobby or enthusiasts. everyone is passionate about something in that regard.

i dont really collect anything. music i guess. i take pride in have a pretty big collection. i have a lot of shoes, but i dont really call it a collection, i just take care of them and its not like my feet grow anymore so they just "collect".

is warren buffet a nerd for collecting money? (he may or may not be a nerd but he certainly wouldnt qualify for stacking paper)

Mumm Ra
09-09-2011, 03:56 PM
i think 'nerd' is pretty obsolete in 2011. unless you're into dungeons and dragons or something. if you could have an ipod in 1995 you'd probably be seen as a nerd with a pocket computer. thats why i named rza, the self described super nerd.
we're all soawf internet nerds in the end.

food for thought
09-09-2011, 04:32 PM
DID THIS NERD JUST CALL RAE AND CELPH NERDs
:point:

lmao

CEITEDMOFO
09-09-2011, 06:22 PM
BEFORE SOUL WAS A NERD DURING THE SAM7ASSASIN DAYS HE WAS A UPTIGHT SERIOUS DUDE, NOW HE HAS TASTED THE TASTE OF THE GAy

ShaDynasty
09-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Its funny how dudes try to discredit Drake by saying 'he smiles in pictures' and showing his baby pictures. Even George Clooney has them, everyone has embarrassing school pics.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
09-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Mega Ran is made dope though and he's also a huge mega man fan and so am I

Edgar Erebus
09-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Its funny how dudes try to discredit Drake by saying 'he smiles in pictures' and showing his baby pictures. Even George Clooney has them, everyone has embarrassing school pics.

You know, some of us are just born with that factor.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2755/70221251063917453125515.jpg

ShaDynasty
09-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Not cool, you are an ugly baby like the bitches that walk around with giant shades on.

EAGLE EYE
09-09-2011, 09:45 PM
i think 'nerd' is pretty obsolete in 2011. unless you're into dungeons and dragons or something. if you could have an ipod in 1995 you'd probably be seen as a nerd with a pocket computer. thats why i named rza, the self described super nerd.
we're all soawf internet nerds in the end.

This could be a nice segway into a different thread I wanted to make about how I've noticed as of recently - black and hispanic culture are starting to go through their "It's cool to be a nerd phase" like white people have undergone from 2006-present. Luckily CEITED is spearheading the movement for his people with a ESD wrist strap and smartphone penis transplant.

Also read what Patton Oswalt had to say about nerd culture and our present times. he covered everything: http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/12/ff_angrynerd_geekculture/all/1

Edgar Erebus
09-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Not cool, you are an ugly baby like the bitches that walk around with giant shades on.

Nah, the only way I could be more cool is if I put Ali G glasses.

whitey
09-10-2011, 10:11 AM

george clooney is just a pimp who bangs italian models.

drake is just a goofy clown ass m f er.

phadde96
09-10-2011, 05:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS6YuujSSPY

main_man
09-10-2011, 05:37 PM
one of the best songs i heard this year deals with this very subject.

willie evans jr "nerd english"
http://dirtedutch.com/music/singles/willie-evans-jr-nerd-english/

Hollow Dartz
09-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Lol niggaz go to the next level to hate on Drake lol, you smile in your pictures so you're a nerd lol haha that's a new one, hip hop fans are the worst lol they complain about fake gangsters in the game but when a bunch of rappers come on the scene being themselves its nerd lol then you got the same people complaining about fake gangsters like Rick Ross, but Gucci mane and waka flocka aren't enough even though they're 100% street niggaz lol yall crack me up somebody reply with another excuse lol

EAGLE EYE
09-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Lol niggaz go to the next level to hate on Drake lol, you smile in your pictures so you're a nerd lol haha that's a new one, hip hop fans are the worst lol they complain about fake gangsters in the game but when a bunch of rappers come on the scene being themselves its nerd lol then you got the same people complaining about fake gangsters like Rick Ross, but Gucci mane and waka flocka aren't enough even though they're 100% street niggaz lol yall crack me up somebody reply with another excuse lol

Everyone knows black people don't smile in photos.

Cheesing = white.

Everyone also knows we honkies have an assortment of cheeses in our fridge.

Soul Controller
09-11-2011, 05:19 AM
BEFORE SOUL WAS A NERD DURING THE SAM7ASSASIN DAYS HE WAS A UPTIGHT SERIOUS DUDE, NOW HE HAS TASTED THE TASTE OF THE GAy

LOL

i was a lot wilder back then,.
theirs a place and time for everything, but ktl is not for humour..

get at my fb ppls,. i know im the craziest/funniest person they know..