PDA

View Full Version : Anyone checked out the new M.E.D. album yet...?

Pattch82
09-07-2011, 05:27 PM
I been looking for a link for this shit to check it out. No dough til payday so cant cop it for a few weeks yet! Damn!

Someone hook me up with a link if ya got it.

Lots of Madlib beats, plus beats from ALC and Oh No. Should be a fuckin' banger!

Peace!

claaa7
09-07-2011, 05:52 PM
yeah if anyone got it, please hook me up in a PM too.. much appreciated

Pattch82
09-08-2011, 05:00 AM
Alright so I've had to sacrifice a few bucks and bought the digital release from Stones Throw...

I'm bangin this shit now and it's fuckin' CRAAAAAZY!!!!!!

The Alchemist produced joint with Oh No is fuckin' dope! The track with Planet Asia is bangin'! And Madlib's production is on point yet again!

Gunna burn this to a CD so I can bang it in the whip today.

Peace!

Taskmaster2112
09-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Alright so I've had to sacrifice a few bucks and bought the digital release from Stones Throw...

I'm bangin this shit now and it's fuckin' CRAAAAAZY!!!!!!

The Alchemist produced joint with Oh No is fuckin' dope! The track with Planet Asia is bangin'! And Madlib's production is on point yet again!

Gunna burn this to a CD so I can bang it in the whip today.

Peace!

Damn and you're a big ST head so now I'm even more excited for this album. I can't believe I have to wait almost two months for the 3LP with the instrumentals.

Pattch82
09-08-2011, 09:01 AM
Damn and you're a big ST head so now I'm even more excited for this album. I can't believe I have to wait almost two months for the 3LP with the instrumentals.

Peace fam,

Yeah I'm a big ST head, and this album didnt disappoint. It's solid all the way through, although it is a little short, it's only about 42 minutes long! Madlib's shit is on point as usual, he produced the majority of the album apart from 4 or 5 tracks. The Alchemist joint has been on repeat for a while too, fuckin' nuts track!!!

And yeah, I'll be ordering the 3LP when I get paid, had to shell out for the digital release though cos I couldnt wait til the vinyl release date.

I think Stones Throw have stumbled upon a pretty good way to stop people downloading their shit too, cos I can't find a single link for the album on the net so far. Everytime I google for MED Classic, it just throws up hundreds of links to the single track featuring Talib Kweli!

Lemme know if you want me to throw a link your way fam...

Peace!

Taskmaster2112
09-08-2011, 09:47 AM
Peace fam,

Yeah I'm a big ST head, and this album didnt disappoint. It's solid all the way through, although it is a little short, it's only about 42 minutes long! Madlib's shit is on point as usual, he produced the majority of the album apart from 4 or 5 tracks. The Alchemist joint has been on repeat for a while too, fuckin' nuts track!!!

And yeah, I'll be ordering the 3LP when I get paid, had to shell out for the digital release though cos I couldnt wait til the vinyl release date.

I think Stones Throw have stumbled upon a pretty good way to stop people downloading their shit too, cos I can't find a single link for the album on the net so far. Everytime I google for MED Classic, it just throws up hundreds of links to the single track featuring Talib Kweli!

Lemme know if you want me to throw a link your way fam...

Peace!

Yeah I'm having the same problem when I search for the album. A link to tide me over until early November would be much appreciated.

Frank Sobotka
09-08-2011, 10:02 AM
A link would be appreciated

MaskedAvenger
09-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Bout to give it a listen now

MaskedAvenger
09-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Hold up. I might have the fuckin wrong one, whats this album called?

EDIT: nm, right one

Pattch82
09-09-2011, 05:42 AM
Check your pm's people.

Peace!