PDA

View Full Version : Soulja Boy hides in his house after saying fuck the army troops

netscape check two
09-08-2011, 09:41 PM
lol @ this black zombie's rapping. He sounds like he's asleep.

ANeWYnArWXk

--Soulja Boy apologizes for slamming U.S. Army

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Rapper Soulja Boy apologized on Tuesday for lyrics that offended some U.S. Army soldiers, but media outlets reported that stores run by the military will not carry his new album because of the song.

Soulja Boy, in a video posted online for a song called "Let's Be Real," rapped the lyrics "Fuck the FBI and fuck all the Army troops/Fighting for what?/Bitch be your own man."

Soulja Boy backed away from his lyrics in the song "Let's Be Real," in a blog post on Tuesday at GlobalGrind.com, a website founded by hip hop mogul Russell Simmons.

"When I expressed my frustration with the U.S. Army, not only did my words come out wrong, I was wrong to even speak them," Soulja Boy wrote in the post.

The 21-year-old rapper, whose given name is DeAndre Cortez Way, first gained fame with online postings of his songs and his "Crank That" dance demonstration.

Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Shrader, a spokesman for military retail network, The Exchange, told celebrity website TMZ that because of the controversy, Soulja Boy's upcoming album "Respect My Hustle" will not be carried in Exchange stores.

But the Exchange, which is formerly known as the Army & Air Force Exchange Service, will reconsider the ban if the song "Let's Be Real" is cut from the album, TMZ reported.

Shrader could not be reached for comment late on Tuesday.

Mr. R&B
09-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Usually I'd say something like 'this rapper needs to keep his mouth shut outside of the booth'.

But this faggot needs to shut his twat lips for good.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
09-09-2011, 11:00 AM
c'mon he's a cat who got big cuz one song and people were dumb enough, he's a retarded cat that makes hip hop culture just seem stupid

OntheHorizon
09-09-2011, 11:23 AM
I just wanna know how Coked up this junkie was to even come out his mouth and say "Fuck The Troops" loud enough for people to hear it

Its one thing to say fuck the war, or fuck the president or whatever, even people who disagree wont really give you shit about it.......But them troops dont make the decisions, I was in the army outta High school, for alot of folks its just as easy way to get your education paid for when you come from a lower class income family, that shit he said was uncalled for

True, he has his freedom of speech and the right to say it, but he also has the right to deal with the backlash and no amount of apologizing is gonna be good enough for that shit.........

Young Gun
09-09-2011, 12:03 PM
From the start I thought Soulja Boy was half retarded; this just confirms it. Homie needs to cut back on the coke.

Djaminha
09-09-2011, 12:06 PM
He's right though.

Caper
09-09-2011, 12:57 PM
i never liked souljafag he got no lyrics , no style or swagg

OntheHorizon
09-09-2011, 08:10 PM
He has his freedom, nobody forced him to remove the song from his album, he chose to do that because he cant handle the consequences

Freedom works both ways, If he's free to say "Fuck the Military", then the military has the freedom to choose not to sell his music on there bases, its the freedom of choice, and they choose not to support somebody who doesnt support them

I see nothing wrong with either side of the argument, If Soulja boy wants to be an idiot ant make statements like that, The Bases have the right to toss his albums out there stores

The real story is how Soulja Boy couldnt stick to his guns, and when they slapped him back and threatened to boycott his music he retracted his statements and caved in
You aint fooling nobody kid, you meant every word of that bar, you just didnt expect them to slap you back, now they did and you pullin the whole "Public Apology for some shit I dont feel 1 bit sorry about" routine

no ones fooled

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
09-09-2011, 08:23 PM
okay while i get why people are pissed at what solija boy said but you expect substance from a rapper who has no substance c'mon now.

but regardless he should never said it because without the army and them fighting for our rights we couldn't continue to have these rights

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-09-2011, 09:58 PM
i would've actually respected him for that if he wasn't a backpedalling pussy.

bitch, be your own man lol

main_man
09-09-2011, 10:41 PM
come on.
this is the same lil closet case that posted a video of him damn near crying when another man was popping a pimple on his face.

soulja boy makes lil b seem masculine. lol

EAGLE EYE
09-09-2011, 11:02 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/14dg3mw.png

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-10-2011, 04:48 AM
ahahahahaha
*dead of autoerotic asphyxiation (yes david carradine)

theheavens
09-10-2011, 10:18 AM
if eminem said this shit or something, nobody would care. but it's soulja boy, and he sucks dick obviously. as long as he doesn't rap anymore, it's fine.

CEITEDMOFO
09-10-2011, 11:08 AM
TRACK IS PRETTY GOOn
I THINK HE MEANT FUCK THE GOVERNmENT

SWAG