PDA

View Full Version : Purpose

D.projectile
09-12-2011, 12:20 PM
What actions/practices would you recommend to bring about(even again) a sense of purpose and helping identify one's ultimate goal/aim.

Isolation? Deep thought? fasting? Diet .....Questioning-whys and hows..

.....taking off the old man(process) ?
...''What is his own self?'' ..

drippie k
09-12-2011, 02:15 PM
smoke a joint to yourself with mellow instrumental music n just sit there for a while...

joe@itagain
09-13-2011, 02:20 AM
smoke a joint to yourself with mellow instrumental music n just sit there for a while...

Yea that works...
GWQxi4EzKMw

beautifulrock
09-13-2011, 02:49 AM
Smoking a blunt will never give you a sense of purpose, that's horrible advice.

LORD NOSE
09-13-2011, 03:19 AM
What actions/practices would you recommend to bring about(even again) a sense of purpose and helping identify one's ultimate goal/aim.

Isolation? Deep thought? fasting? Diet .....Questioning-whys and hows..

.....taking off the old man(process) ?
...''What is his own self?'' ..

Let go of all other goals and games

D.projectile
09-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Let go of all other goals and games

true.

turning my back on trivial goals and games that seem attractive ignites a serious fire. Tends to hurt. its needed though

ShaDynasty
09-16-2011, 07:45 PM
Its whatever you think about. Whatever you think about the most, what you are most interested in, HAS to be related to your ultimate goal or destiny.

It probably helps to cut down on Music, Movies, Hanging out, Staying on the computer etc to focus on an ideal and plan for it. But I personally don't have the willpower to do that so I can't try and give it as sincere advice.

LORD NOSE
09-17-2011, 12:38 PM
what stops a person from pulling away and starting a path to a new and better future usually has to do with his eating habits -

i'm a filth bomb - i can still give advice cause i'm just as clean as i am filthy

Fatal Guillotine
04-13-2012, 07:57 AM
up

KERZO
04-14-2012, 05:36 PM
transpersonal psychology