PDA

View Full Version : remembering 2pac 15 years after his death

True Father Allah
09-13-2011, 02:59 PM
what are your thoughts on the man? Check out some of the shows we did...

TSR 2pac tribute show 6/16/11

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/trueskool/2011/06/17/true-skool-radio

TSR Remembering 2pac with Money B 15 days after the day he got shot 9/7/11

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/trueskool/2011/09/08/remembering-2pac-15-years-later-with-special-guest-money-b

EAGLE EYE
09-13-2011, 09:28 PM
EIwnNe3RPQA

True Father Allah
09-13-2011, 09:49 PM
much respect to Nas and Ed Lover right there

Tito_Para Enfrente
09-13-2011, 10:09 PM
R i p tupac . A sick ass emcee. That fool was crazy. A sick inspiration .

ol dirty abbot
09-14-2011, 03:11 AM
I dunno if anybody conveyed as much passion into making a point or in what he saw as right and wrong. I personally never fully understood what Tupac was fighting for and he seemed to contradict himself a lot in what he was saying but I always loved to hear him speak.

He at times seemed so mature and at times so immature, but I guess thats what made him Pac. An internal struggle inside himself that he let come out.

I was always amazed at his energy and some of his rhymes were amazing. Brenda gotta baby, so many tears, changes, picture me rolling, trapped, hail mary, keep ya head up etc great songs I really appreciated his music and feel the hip-hop culture lost a lot with his passing. RIP PAC

CharlesJones
09-17-2011, 12:24 PM
I miss 2Pac so much. He was a good rapper and i wish he would've used his brain and stopped getting in trouble and stopped hanging with the wrong people because he would've been alive today. He was wild during his last days and that's what led to his death. I miss his political raps like he did on his first 2 albums. He hardly did any political raps on his last 3 albums. LOL@him dissing Janet Jackson in Poetic Justice movie saying fuck you bitch, fuck you, fuck you, you think a nigga supposed to do tricks for you and kiss your ass hahahahahahahahahaha. A nigga gotta call you a bitch to get your attention hahahahahahahahaha. I also like his scene in Juice movie when he dissed Omar Epps. He said iam crazy but you know what else, i don't give a fuck LOL. I don't give a fuck about you. I don't give a fuck about Steele and i don't give a fuck about Raheem either. I don't give a fuck about myself hahahahahahahahaha. Look i ain't shit LOL. I ain't never gon be shit LOL. And you less of a man than me LOL. So soon as i decide that you ain't gon be shit, pow. So be it. You remember that muthafucka because i'm the one ya'll need to be worried about partner. I also like his scene in Above The Rim movie when he dissed Leon when he said who the fuck you talking to man. This ain't Nutso, that dopehead on the roof taking orders from you. This ain't your same little brother trying to follow in behind you to go outside. You ain't the muthafucking man no more, i'm the one LOL. I suggest you raise the fuck up. Get the hell outta dodge or get caught up LOL.

OB4CL
09-22-2011, 04:47 PM
He was an above average rapper.

Ready To Die>>>all tupac albums

My Top 5
1.NAS
2.Biggie
3.Big Pun
4.Big L
5.Kool G Rap

ol dirty abbot
09-22-2011, 10:36 PM
He was an above average rapper.

Ready To Die>>>all tupac albums

My Top 5
1.NAS
2.Biggie
3.Big Pun
4.Big L
5.Kool G Rap

no one cares

ol dirty abbot
09-22-2011, 10:53 PM
EVevJk-K6As

OntheHorizon
09-23-2011, 06:43 AM
Dude was talented but very Immature, he made decisions with his heart instead of his head, and thats why he's dead......... In one interview, he's gonna change his life, the next he's standing next to Suge Knight screamin fuck everybody, etc etc........ Dude needed to be checked long before that night in vegas, someone close to him should have said "Your acting like an idiot and its gonna get you killed" but his Greedy circle of family and friends didnt give a fuck so long as the money kept rollin in......... Even in death they exploit him, Afeni allows people he didnt even like to record with unreleased Pac vocals for the right price...........

J.T.S.
09-23-2011, 09:53 AM
Everyone contradicts them self that's part of being human everyone has a good/bad side.
The man was young 25 years old don't you people understand he was convicted of rape,
shot up know that was crazy wearing all that jewelry.
He was just lost in the end he had alot of anger and instead of controlling it he lost control.
To this day though , one thing i respected about him though was he didn't give a fuck and spoke his mind about various issues. I Believe it was a large covered up plot to kill
tupac , he was marked from the start just because of his mother being a black panther, and she had him in jail. I'm not a fan of all his material but i can feel the conviction, and pain in his music. also shooting those pigs couldv'e also sealed his fate.

THE MASON
09-23-2011, 11:38 AM
i laugh at people who tell me Pac was your average emcee

he has to be one of the most influential artists in music, and most definitely in hip hop in the last century. his legacy is obvious to people outside of serious hip hoppers, and i dont think it can be tarnished.

his output in a short time was incredible and plus to make all those albums entertaining was a serious feat. he may not be the most lyrical but he is prolly the most effective and passionate emcee to hit hip hop, raw emotion on every track and versatile to boot.

Pac, for me, will always have a spot as a top emcee.

"NIGGA I BOMB FIRST!!!"

Twiztid-Wutang
09-25-2011, 12:51 PM
SUo2hzc0vG8
eCIw2ekL0zI&feature=related

main_man
09-25-2011, 02:58 PM
yeah, it fucks me up when people say pac wasn't an ill mc.

they really need to listen to strictly for my niggaz & thug life. pac was holding it down with most mcs out at that time.

and he was on his east coast shit when he was hanging with the live squad.
V83oad3qKYI

me against the world is one of the most solid albums of the 90s.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
09-25-2011, 03:13 PM
i laugh at people who tell me Pac was your average emcee

he has to be one of the most influential artists in music, and most definitely in hip hop in the last century. his legacy is obvious to people outside of serious hip hoppers, and i dont think it can be tarnished.

his output in a short time was incredible and plus to make all those albums entertaining was a serious feat. he may not be the most lyrical but he is prolly the most effective and passionate emcee to hit hip hop, raw emotion on every track and versatile to boot.

Pac, for me, will always have a spot as a top emcee.

"NIGGA I BOMB FIRST!!!"

i agree i just feel like pac is one of the best emcees and writers of my generation i remember being in middle school starting high school when pac past. and at the time i was more a biggie fan after hearing tracks like "high til I die" off the sunset park sdtrk and other songs i love pac and pac rhymes were deep and sometimes people oft get lyrical twisted with he has to be great with words and make phrases, metas and all dat. not necessarly pac was lyrical in the sense he can paint a picture and make you feel like you was there and make you feel the emotion that was going on that is being lyrical in a different way. pac is one of the most influential writers, poets and emcees of my generation he was the modern langston hughes in how he conveyed things take away the disses and beefs and you have a storyteller.

Mumm Ra
09-25-2011, 04:28 PM
great MC
all eyez on me was my childhood right there