EAGLE EYE
09-16-2011, 12:41 AM
jl2JQfxnnHU

like KTL / Frat boy deep.

this video possibly makes him the worlds most dangerous comedian

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-16-2011, 12:56 AM
he's risking his life with this stuff

i don't even disagree with him or his college freshman w/ a 1.5 gpa level rhetoric, but he needs to stick to badass cool bro ufc commentating or publically humiliating fake-mexican joke plagiarists

EAGLE EYE
09-16-2011, 01:18 AM
I dont disagree with the idea that America is a war machine and we are being spoon-fed this belief we need to exercise extreme austerity measures, especially when we have the money to build and crash Falcon HT-Vs into the Pacific for the fuck of it.

but I do believe Rogan has been eating a lot of yogurt to suppress his frat boy testosterone levels.

He could of taken this rant video to the next level by leveraging the moans of Billy Corgan in the back drop.

diggy
09-16-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm glad he could speak this w/o sounding like a palehorse.

Respect.

EAGLE EYE
09-16-2011, 01:24 AM
dyMXYE_50Ts

SKAMPOE
09-16-2011, 01:25 AM
WHOA
hes next te get killed watch

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-16-2011, 05:34 PM
He could of taken this rant video to the next level by leveraging the moans of Billy Corgan in the back drop.

haha true.

Joe Rogan's great.

But the video to a dive when he started on about Tower 7. First of all, unless youre an expert on how buildings do in fact collapse, don't act like any particular building fell weirdly. Like he's saying "it collapsed like a demolition job", maybe that's just how it would collapse anyway, all these high rises are designed that way, to collapse straight down. I personally think it would be a lot fucking weirder if it had done what he suggested and wobbled around abit and keeled over to one side.

diggy
09-16-2011, 07:05 PM
^^You have a point there.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-16-2011, 09:43 PM
^no he doesn't...why did the building collapse in the first place if nothing hit it?

larry silverstein, the lease holder of the wtc, on pbs

7WYdAJQV100

whatever "pull it" means.

dude also banked 7 billion dollars on insurance movie from the wtc collapsing.

i'm not alex jones reptile hunter, but there are plenty of questions to be asked about the whole event.

SKAMPOE
09-16-2011, 09:59 PM
http://pics.spaceghetto.st/images/rotatenpn.jpg

TSA
09-17-2011, 03:47 AM
I just did a term paper on the military industrial complex and watch blow rogan discuss a lot of the same ideas on the paper.

i've wanted to make this thread for a while but around that time you interest in this site and the hopelessness of your lives was abysmally low. now it's still low, but I can't sleep.

This is the real conspiracy. there's no reptiles and aliens nigga, this is the real shit that's happening right now.

The only prior of time when the United States in it's entire history wasn't at war, arming for war, or engaged in an armed conflict was the late 1920s and early 1930s.

the great depression.

During the Indian wars the US government set up agencies that would coordinate weapons aquistion with the western frontier. The primary reason was distance. there was no rail road and the industrial northeast was too far from Kansas to wait for some blacksmith in kansas to make you a sword. So these agencies severed as middle men and coordinated a pony express of weapons from east to west. The result was the industrialists and the government actually ended up making bank. The primary reason for the US not wanting to stop the Indian wars was they were way too profitable for industrialists that funded the politicians at the time.

during WWI, the US government understood the distance of moving weapons was greater now then ever before and it had to be sharp as a bitch to be able to pull it off (plus the US was mounting a million man army and one kink in the transport chain would be the end of everything)

these agencies from the Indian wars were united and heads of munitions production factories/smiths were appointed to head and control it.

after the war the US i producing weapons at a surplus that could flood the rest of europe, which got fucked because they didn't figure out the dynamics of industrial weapons production.

WWII, same time, WAY bigger scale only during the depression FDR for the first time started using supply side economics and telling gun producers, look just make the guns i'll give you da money, eleolhle, and began doing this on credit.

at the time, US weapons manufactures was the ONLY industry producing growth. The way we got out of the war was by creating a new industrial base. before it was steel and transportation, now it's weapons.

the United states is as dependant on the production of weapons as Saudi Arabia is to oil now. its

1. the largest industrial cluster in the country
2. a trillion dollar plus enterprise

and during WWII half of the worlds combine total industrial production was US weapons. Im talking plates and forks counted too nigga, and they were able to pull this off because this is the first time in the history of the world where industries were running on infinite blank checks.

WWII is over and the US understands that if it stops producing weapons, weapons upgrades, or slows down it's spending, the great depression would happen again. As it stands the US economy is so unhealthy that it's entirely dependant on the activities of the government. In reality US consumers represent a childs play level of insignficance in our economy.

This of it this way. The US military is the only industry in the country where you're forced to buy american. America has lost it's comparative advantage in EVERY things else and hence everything else is bought else where.

During Eisenhower's presidency the Military Industrial Complex (a marriage of military and industry) became larger and stronger because if it for one minute stopped growing the country will collapse because it IS the US industrial sector. All major US industrial producers are tied to it. Ford, GE, Boeing, nigga all of them.

people always wonder where our
'14 trillion dollar debt' came from. we don't 'owe' china this, or 'owe' saudi arabia this, they've never seen this type of money in their lives. we owe america. we are primarily in indebt to ourselves, MEANING most of the money that's in this country really didn't exist, never really existed, and enough people realize this and act on it our entire economy will crash several hundreds of times over.

the US has therefore maintained a perpetual state of war because without it we would have absolutely no real industrial sector.

the US government has to therefore sell this to you. You're not going to allow them to justify their military spending unless they come up with boogey men here and there.

Alqueda does exist. Bin LAden is an independant actor but he's NO WHERE near as powerful or influencial as he's being painted. He couldn't challenge Iowa if he wanted and what 'he' did can be done by any american with balls and gasoline.

but Alquaeda is the new Soviet Union. the Cold war was perfect for these people and marked the official point where the country spiralled out of control. There's this giant scary evil boogey man country that can 'blow up the world' in the name of evil and we, the good guys, have to keep buying more bombs tanks and jets, throwing more money and the boeing research department.

lets say you have an army of 1 million. you have to buy 1 million guns. but if your army of 1 million can find enough proxy wars to 'support' then you're doubling and tripling that.

this is how ridiculous the industry had gotten by the time the cold war came about

the Nigerian civil war had more small arms fire then all of WWII.
real shit. Take that times every civil war in every country since WWII

all of these equals money, and not simply money out of greed but money out of the fact that the United states isn't really reach and if we stop doing what we're doing, which is spiraling into hell, we'll spiral into hell.

Stoping this will literally be the end of global finance, and to prop up hologram economy we go as far as forcing other countries that actually produce wealth (the third world) to use our currency.

both Sadam Hussien and Ghaddaffi had very specific plans to motivate the Arab and Africa world to start investing holding their reserves in Gold and not the US dollar because Gold would make them richer and stablize prices.(major problem in the 3rd world is waking up and the 5 dollars you had last night is worth something new).

the same price stablity the first world enjoys.

that's the real conspiracy. This country is struggling to maintain an illusion of being wealthy because once the cats out of the bag people are going to ask for their debts, stop accepting debts as payment, and the US economy will collapse sever hundreds of times over in a heartbeat.

America is basically like that movie where the nigga has to keep his heart pumping or he'll blow up or something so he's running around raising hell, fucks a bitch and so forth.

The whole Iran thing is next. The US is using Iran as a last ditch option. It knows Iran is going to be VERY difficult to defeat logistically and maintaining a presence will be more expensive then any military endevour yet. It knows it can't afford a war with Iran, not because it's a powerful country, which respectively it is, but because it's such a logistic mindfuck that it's the only way to justify the type of spending on military the US needs to rejuvinate a collapsed economy.

TSA
09-17-2011, 04:01 AM
Russia collapsed doing the same thing but the mistake they made was using real money instead of an infinite blank check.

This country has no real industrial base outside of weapons and military hardware because it's the only thing in the world we're still good at making and HAVE to buy american.

americans don't buy american shit. the US government is the only thing in the world that does on a regular basis. I used to wonder why when i was in nigeria there were no american products. we're one of the only countries that drive fords and other american cars but Toyota BMW and Benz is everywhere.

The US is right now literally checking the globe looking for the next major fight and if one doesn't arise soon enough we're going to make one up, and my suspects are Pakistan or Iran, most likely Iran because our victims are the most diplomatically isolated countries possible.

unless we up military spending this recession is going to continue and eventually, pretty soon, become a depression.

also the federal reserve isn't 'evil'. Americans are fucking greedy and don't want to accept that a lot of this is their fault because it's being done so that you can jack off in 3D. the federal reserve is simply a central bank.

is HAS to be 'private' like all other central banks in the world or else it'll scare off shareholders and investors

it can't disclose everything and is thus subject to audits because our money is fake, our debt is understated, our capacity to payback is non existent, and the US dollar is right now the prettiest horse at a glue factory and revealing just how fucked it is will be the end of it's story.

hence the federal reserve's secrecy.

TSA
09-17-2011, 04:05 AM
and the 80s economic boom was created by consumerizing the idea of credit and a massive increase in military spending that spurred domestic production.

The US 'beat' the soviet union but the hard lesson is that it needed soviet russia as an excuse to keep being a douche. now that they're gone 'terrorism' is the problem. it's perfect because it's a non state actor, you can stage it's events as you wish and it's representitives can't go to the UN and say 'that's a lie we didn't do that', and you can make it as big and as scary as you want.

you can also keep it going through indirect funding which you couldn't do to an enemy state because these terrorists are no more dangerous then the Yakuza and are no where near as powerful as these mexican drug cartels

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-17-2011, 09:43 AM
^no he doesn't...why did the building collapse in the first place if nothing hit it?

7WYdAJQV100

i'm not alex jones reptile hunter, but there are plenty of questions to be asked about the whole event.

wow. I didn't know you were a full-fledged KTLian now, Pandemic. Congratulations on your indoctrination.

Please don't steal my brainwaves, bro.

It's fucked up watching peoples' beliefs change over time because of wu-corp.

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-17-2011, 11:08 AM
^lol
yes, i am an 'indoctrinated' KTLien because i wonder why a building collapses for no apparent reason, and what the lease holder of said building means when he says he gave the order to 'pull it'.
whatever, i guess that's good for a little quip, but it has nothing to do with what i posted.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-17-2011, 03:36 PM

7WYdAJQV100

Bro.

EVEN IF, and I'm giving this too much credit by saying that, but EVEN IF it was a "demolition job", why in whaledicks would the guy go on national TV and tell the world.

That video is a perfect example of the mental deficiencies of most conspiracists. Pigs reveling in nothing but shit, not understanding why the rest of the world doesn't too.

The guy was trying to say they decided to pull out of the building rescue operation with the firefighters, because it got too dangerous. If you actually watch his reply, only crab people would think any thing else. "Pull it" as in, "pull out of the op". How you even relate "pull it" to "demolish it" anyway is stupid. Especially as he was talking about the fire fighters in there.

I feel dumb now just explaining that.

BASCO
09-17-2011, 04:23 PM
smh @ niggas typing up titan graphs that nobody is going to read

CEITEDMOFO
09-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Bro.

EVEN IF, and I'm giving this too much credit by saying that, but EVEN IF it was a "demolition job", why in whaledicks would the guy go on national TV and tell the world.

That video is a perfect example of the mental deficiencies of most conspiracists. Pigs reveling in nothing but shit, not understanding why the rest of the world doesn't too.

The guy was trying to say they decided to pull out of the building rescue operation with the firefighters, because it got too dangerous. If you actually watch his reply, only crab people would think any thing else. "Pull it" as in, "pull out of the op". How you even relate "pull it" to "demolish it" anyway is stupid. Especially as he was talking about the fire fighters in there.

WaIT YOU THINK THAT BUILDING 7 WENT DOWN DEMOLTITION STYLE WITH NO PLANE HITTING IT WAS CAUSE???

ROFL@ MIDDLE AMERICA IS JUST AS DUMB AS SOUTHERNERs\

DO U KNOW THAT THE JANITOR FROM WTC SAID HE HEARD EXPOLSIONS THAN MYSTERIOUSLY GOT KILLED

DUMB REPUBLICANs

Olive Oil Goombah
09-17-2011, 05:11 PM
this is how it has worked forever though....

if you become a superpower, an empire, and want to maintain your empire.

its really a dead end, as nothing last forever and they have all collapsed.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-17-2011, 05:21 PM
WaIT YOU THINK THAT BUILDING 7 WENT DOWN DEMOLTITION STYLE WITH NO PLANE HITTING IT WAS CAUSE???

DO U KNOW THAT THE JANITOR FROM WTC SAID HE HEARD EXPOLSIONS THAN MYSTERIOUSLY GOT KILLED

DUMB REPUBLICANs

It was on fire. Multiple floors were dissapearing under the flames, and the whole building gave way. It's not rocket physics.

EAGLE EYE
09-17-2011, 05:23 PM

DUMB REPUBLICANs

http://i53.tinypic.com/29konl0.png

Uncle Steezo
09-17-2011, 05:59 PM
ghost is from london and thinks the 7/7 bombings just happened to be on the day that bomb scenario execises were being run by the gov.

lacey was rattling his teacup n saucer in mum's basement when the rest of the youth was wildin out in the streets.

CEITEDMOFO
09-17-2011, 06:12 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254883_129420417139682_100002151732795_209765_3664 527_n.jpg

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Bro.

how is that video an example of anything other than a clip from a pbs documentary about 9/11?

i didn't relate "pull it" to "demolish it"; i'm wondering what he meant by his cryptic language. i am also wondering how fire can cause a building of that size to collapse in the manner that it did. i have no idea, and neither do you.

asking questions and pondering weirdness and inconsistency does not equal conspiracy theorizing, except to people who are scared of being labelled as conspiracy theorists.

i guess wondering how a terrorist hijacker's passport could possibly have been found in the rubble of the world trade center also means i'm drinking alex jones' kool-aid too.

you should've stayed on hiatus and continued dodging questions about why you pretended to be a negro.

cutn' heads
09-17-2011, 10:24 PM
fucking crab people. lmao.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-17-2011, 10:42 PM
jesus, still arguing about this bullshit without a shred of evidence...

who the fuck cares, unless you wanna do something about it, go about your business and accept the fact that it happened, whatever it was.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-18-2011, 01:04 AM
fuck the music in the background of this video is annoying.

EAGLE EYE
09-18-2011, 01:15 AM
fuck the music in the background of this video is annoying.

http://laist.com/attachments/la_anti/BillyCorgan.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-18-2011, 09:52 AM
^lol
yes, i am an 'indoctrinated' KTLien because i wonder why a building collapses for no apparent reason, and what the lease holder of said building means when he says he gave the order to 'pull it'.
whatever, i guess that's good for a little quip, but it has nothing to do with what i posted.

While it is pointless to get into it, what the hell.

I have no problem whatsoever with asking questions. This was an unprecedented occurrence, so it logically follows that there are going to be unanswered questions. People are going to speculate.

However, people don't just ask questions. They formulate their own answers that fly in the face of science and logic.

You said you agreed, or in your political speak "didn't disagree", with Joe Rogan, admittedly a respected mind in the scientific community.

However, Joe didn't just ask questions. He made baseless accusations and fallacious assumptions.

You say you don't know how the building "just collapsed for no reason". I suppose I don't know either. But we could use google and find out what 95% of respected scientists think might have happened.

And maybe they're wrong...but that still wouldn't mean anything.

I agree with a lot of people's thought's about the American military machine. It's fucked up. But again, that means nothing in relation to the events preceding 9/11.

There are people who hate America, arguably for very valid reasons. People who claimed responsibility for the attack. An attack that was very successful in weakening a country. Granted, certain special interests are profiteering, but look at the USA immediately before 9/11 and now. It's weaker.

And I know that most of wu-corp will think I'm a "sheep", but until I see a shred of evidence otherwise, the simple answer is usually the correct one.

I'm not even going to get into the absurdity of an "inside job" being planned in such an odd, grandiose, and convoluted fashion.

That was my annual pointless 9/11 discussion for 2011.

I will say that I saw a delivery driver for a local restaurant with a "9/11 Was an Inside Job" bumper sticker on his car.

I called his manager and complained. Not because I really gave a shit, but just to be a dick.

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-18-2011, 02:00 PM
If 9/11 was an inside job (hurp) it would of been the most amazingly intelligent implementation of the dumbest plan ever conceived. And the near billions of things that couldve gone wrong or got out and blown the whole thing open that simply didnt, makes the 9/11 inside job theory more of a statistical impossibility than anything else.

Art Vandelay
09-18-2011, 02:09 PM
amazingly, ghostlaced and nicktoochski are the only people that made an intelligent post in this thread. if wu-crop is a microcosm for america, we are all doomed.

EAGLE EYE
09-18-2011, 03:28 PM
If you wanna see how doomed society is, type something into search.twitter.com

ShaDynasty
09-18-2011, 07:21 PM
Not 'Insanely Deep' lol, its pretty obvious and its stuff conspiracy theorists and political activists have been talking about for years.

Its good that hes fielding this stuff to the mainstream but I can't give him a massive amount of credit for it.

9/11 was an inside job? I'd have to agree, I've seen enough convincing documentaries to support that, and at the very least what you can say is the US government knew a lot more about the attacks than they admitted. Theres just too many things that don't add up and have never been addressed by the Bush administration.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Art that was very hurtful. And to think i was thinking of you when I drafted Big Ben as my starting QB this year. <3

EAGLE EYE
09-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Not 'Insanely Deep' lol,

Sarcasm is lost on most wucorpers

diggy
09-18-2011, 09:27 PM
amazingly, ghostlaced and nicktoochski are the only people that made an intelligent post in this thread. if wu-crop is a microcosm for america, we are all doomed.

it isn't hard for a person (nicky in particular) to sound intelligent on this topic which was brought up many times on wucorp. nicky could have easily learned the smart thing to say by reading those numerous threads on the topic.

But try a topic which was not done before on wucorp and ask nicky bout it and see if he sounds so intelligent!

Good job nicky, but you don't have me fooled. I see you!

TheBoarzHeadBoy
09-18-2011, 10:02 PM
As Ghost said the sheer unlikeliness of the World Trade Center being an inside job is staggering.

Why did 7 WTC fall down?

Most likely explanation: It was on fire. The two largest buildings on the planet fucking collapsed right near it and part of one of them hit it.

If they had all collapsed roughly at once it may have looked staged. But impact 1 was at 8:36 am and collapse of 7 WTC was at 5:21 PM.

7 WTC was collateral damage. There was no psychological victory in destroying it. No one died it was evacuated. The destruction of files and information inside was government stuff. It doesn't really make sense to destroy the third building with explosives and the other two with explosives if you're going to crash planes into only two of them. In fact, that looks retarded.

So common sense says it just fell down. Know what else got destroyed? Fiterman Hall.

In fact most of Lower Manhattan was kind of fucked up by the debris and dust and smoke and general shit storm.

911 was a conspiracy perpetrated by retarded Muslim radicals who clearly have no understanding of basic Islamic ideas like Suicide = You Go to Hell and Suicide =/= Martyrdom. That they managed to mostly pull it off was basic evidence of a fundamental weakness of the American sentiment of being untouchable like Eliot Ness. Since then security is much more strict and no real attacks have occurred. Never underestimate crazy people. Look at that nut in Norway who went on a killing spree that would make GTA players disgusted. One man killed over 200 people (or something the facts don't really matter) an organization of retarded militants could with a lot of luck totally fuck up a lot of shit.

BASCO
09-18-2011, 11:05 PM
after that fluoride thread i can't take anything anyone says here seriously

Olive Oil Goombah
09-19-2011, 08:49 AM
it isn't hard for a person (nicky in particular) to sound intelligent on this topic which was brought up many times on wucorp. nicky could have easily learned the smart thing to say by reading those numerous threads on the topic.

But try a topic which was not done before on wucorp and ask nicky bout it and see if he sounds so intelligent!

Good job nicky, but you don't have me fooled. I see you!

Hmmm.....i signed up for this site in 2007...six years after the WTC....

Good job Diggy!! From now on i will close my shades when changing cuz your queer self be watchin!

diggy
09-19-2011, 12:29 PM
It doesn't matter when you signed up. You could always go back and look at previous threads. This is what I'm talking about. That statement of yours is a revelation of how dumb you usually are. And convos of 9-11 are far from over - it was a world changing event that is still talked about in 2011.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-19-2011, 05:12 PM
I haven't even given my opinion on the matter.

But, I am not of the belief that it was done by the U.S. govt.

I believe that there were warnings it could happen, but they didn't take it seriously.

Maybe they allowed it to happen? I seriously doubt that, being that it took place in one of hte densest area of the country. It makes not sense, looking at it from on the other side and from that perspective, why they would even need to go to extreme lenghts like that.

They didn't need a reason like that to invade Iraq, if thats the correlation you retards are trying to incorrectly make. The WMD theory was adequate enough to get what they wanted.

And they hit Bin Laden's people with missiles back in the 90's under Clinton. So they knew he was a threat and Bin Laden had planned this for a while.

The lack of airport security was appalling, but anyone who has ever flown pre 9/11 knows that this was true.

Conspiracy theorists have yet to come up with any evidence, nor even a decent theory as to why blowing up your landmarks in your biggest city would make any sense at all.

And then flying a plane into your defense building.

YOur trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

YOu can get people to follow that sort of evidence lacking material only if they have a biased to begin with.....like say, believeing any politician is a reptile/human...stuff/people like that.

I don't know. I'm a little more critical of information I recieve from anyone. My IQ is above average and I've been educated enough to be able to rationalize and see the logistical errors in said conspiracies.

From a purely benign standpoint.

diggy
09-19-2011, 07:10 PM
Did u just write you are educated enough to rationalize...?

Look up that word rationalize, nicky...do that and get the definition...u used it wrong makin u look uneducated...lol

ShaDynasty
09-19-2011, 07:31 PM
Sarcasm is lost on most wucorpers

Haha well yeah when you're sarcastic in a thread about a subject which isn't funny...

But thats your sense of humor. Hey but no Robbie, I was being sarcastic all along, I was satirizing your post by playing along. :satisfy:

And Dicky, the reason The Government may have been in on it, is pretty obvious, it justified to millions of (stupid) voters why it was a good idea to go to war. Not a good trade, but jesus if you're gonna say you don't believe it then explain all the 'circumstantial' evidence.

CEITEDMOFO
09-25-2011, 09:43 PM
ltP2t9nq9fI

SKAMPOE
09-25-2011, 09:48 PM
looks like the bagground was edited imo pshopped n shit