PDA

View Full Version : Dietary Law: Why is it important?

joe@itagain
09-16-2011, 12:36 PM
CzDrAE4b3eg

All major Holy Scriptures give a Dietary Law. Though many don't truly realize that "You are what you eat."

I stopped eating pig, shrimp, and seafood two months ago, and instantly my thought process boost up and I can read longer and in depth.

Also I stopped watching TV programs, unless I'm watching the news or I watch a movie from time to time.

I think back at all the time wasted in front of the nigga box in a trance when I could have been doing something constructive. We can't let our children go through the same programming we were subject to including radio too.

Please drop a jewel on some information about alternatives to foods or products that are harmful and killing us slowly everyday.

BLEACH VS. PEROXIDE
"Have you ever smelled bleach in a doctor's office? NO!!! Why? Because it smells, and it is not healthy! Ask the nurses who work in the doctor's offices, and ask them if they use bleach at home. They are wiser and know better! "Did you also know bleach was invented in the late 40's? Its chlorine, folks! And it was
used to kill our troops. "Peroxide was invented during WWI. It was used to save and help cleanse the needs of our troops and hospitals. Please think about this:

1. Take one cap full (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when I bathe.) No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without
expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.

2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of germs.

3. Clean your counters and table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.

4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. I had fungus on my feet for years until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.

6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine but was healed by soaking in peroxide.

7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.

8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes, and then blow your nose into a tissue.

9. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.

10. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.

11. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead o f bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour it directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.

12. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors. There is no smearing, which is why I love it so much for this.
"I could go on and on. It is a little brown bottle no home should be without! "With prices of most
necessities rising, I'm glad there's a way to save tons of money in such a simple, healthy manner!"

This information really woke me up. I hope you gain something from it, too. Pass this on.

diggy
09-16-2011, 12:55 PM
Bleach is not chlorine!!!

It contains sodium hypochlorite.

Saying bleach is chlorine, is like saying Water (H2O) is oxygen!!!

Learn some chemistry.

PALEFORCE
09-16-2011, 02:08 PM
I use 35% food grade hydrogen persoxide from jutrianrx. Be very careful with this stuff! its dangerous if used improperly. Get the book 1 minute miracle by Cavanaugh. Tons of uses. I drink it everyday along with colloidal gold. This definitely gives you a brain boost.

joe@itagain
09-17-2011, 12:13 AM
Bleach is not chlorine!!!

It contains sodium hypochlorite.

Saying bleach is chlorine, is like saying Water (H2O) is oxygen!!!

Learn some chemistry.

Peace

Thankx for that analogy. But I was simply trying to get across that bleach is a poison compared to peroxide and THEY SHOULD consider not using it in their homes and around our families.

By the way, who is to say H2O isn't oxygen? Its a compound that contains oxygen...You don't think the air we breathe has hydrogen(no matter how minimal) in it along with other elements?

In nature clorine is only found combined with other elements chiefly sodium in the form of common salt (NaCl), but also in carnallite, and sylvite. Chlorides make up much of the salt dissolved in the earth's oceans: about 1.9 % of the mass of seawater is chloride ions.

Chlorine dissolves when mixed with water. It can also escape from water and enter air under certain conditions. Most direct releases of chlorine to the environment are to air and to surface water.

Chlorine gas is two and one half times as heavy as air, has an intensely disagreeable suffocating odor, and is exceedingly poisonous.

Chlorine is an important chemical in water purification, in disinfectants, in bleach and in mustard gas.

joe@itagain
09-17-2011, 01:54 PM
PEACE

fpS6p49aMUo